South Florida Wedding Studio Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 26 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
    Adrianna S. Married on 08/14/2021

Incredible experience and even better video!

South Florida Wedding Studio did our videography for our wedding back in August! I had reached out just a handful of months before our date because we decided last minute to move forward with video (btw, BEST decision). Gina was so sweet and easy to work with, quick to answer questions and get the date all booked and set up.
    On our wedding day, we had Pablo as our videographer. He is the nicest guy - incredibly talented too. The emotion put behind our highlight video is insane, and to be frank my husband and I have watched it at least 50 times! We highly recommend South Florida Wedding Studio for your video - great pricing, and great people. Thanks again!
    Tracey M. Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful experience

My experience with Pablo and South Florida Wedding Studio for my wedding video was amazing! From the very beginning Pablo was so responsive and explained the whole process to me. He was always available for any questions and ensured my husband and I were going to have the video we dreamed of. I received the final version recently and was blown away by how talented he is. The video was a true depiction of the entire day and was so heartfelt. My family absolutely loves it. Thank you for everything and I will recommend South Florida Wedding Studio for all wedding occasions!
    Madison M. Married on 01/16/2021

Highly Recommend!

South Florida Wedding Studio was amazing to work with! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a videographer for their wedding! They kept me informed every step of the way and were so helpful. The wedding film they created, I will cherish forever. I can't thank them enough!
  • Erin
    Erin D. Married on 11/28/2020

Top notch! Thanks!!

Complete made our wedding so easy, even during the COVID pandemic! Their staff went above and beyond to make our day perfect., our videographer, was fantastic! They ironed and folded pocket squares to make sure the groomsmen looked their best. They also helped our guest during the line dances by getting out on the floor and teaching the Cupid shuffle. Additionally, my grandparents were unable to drive to the wedding as they tested positive for COVID. We had set them up on a tripod on a Zoom video chat which was beyond helpful and really allowed them to get the full wedding experience. We are so grateful for them! And, our photographer was also incredible! She was amazing with our niece (13 month old flower girl). Gina was able to get her to smile and look at the camera. She got all the photos we wanted, and even went outside to capture the guys smoking cigars. She was so fun and personable! The Complete Staff were amazing! They truly made our wedding perfect.
    Liana Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience

Working with Gina is an absolute dream. I’m not very comfortable in front of a camera, but Gina made it super easy and incredibly fun. Her direction is amazing and easy to follow and she made my fiancé and I look super natural on film! He even incorporated our beloved golden retriever puppy into the photos! We had a blast taking engagement pictures overlooking the Downtown skyline and will absolutely be booking with him for our wedding!
    Brian L. Married on 08/30/2020

Perfect and stress free experience

I was unsure I wanted a videographer due to adding more stress to planning my wedding. I ended up with the best videographers to capture so many beautiful moments that I will have for the rest of our lives, and so many moments that I missed but they captured everything so perfect! When I saw they offer live stream they got me! Because many family members couldn’t make it due to Covid and they could watch our ceremony, it was just awesome! Thank you guys!! I will recommend you for sure!
  • Jane
    Jane M. Married on 04/07/2020

Thank you!!!!!!!

We enjoyed our time with the film team on our big day and loved the results of their video! Our day had a ton of last minute changes due to covid and they did such an amazing job communicating and making our day happen. They even went above and beyond providing still images of the video for me when my mom wasn’t captured a ton in photos. Thank you guys!!
    T Married on 06/04/2019

Best decision I made!

No words can truly capture how wonderful Gina and Pablo were! Videography was always top on my list for our big day but it was one of the things we almost cut due to budget. I am so thankful that I went with my gut and decided to hire videographers as there are so many truly special moments that pictures alone cannot truly capture. The best decision I made for that day was to hire South Florida Wedding Studio. We absolutely love our final wedding film and the quality went above our expectations. We also purchased the raw footage which was also another one of the best decisions made because it allowed us to see so many special moments beyond the highlight clip. Sadly (on our part) we had to wait a long time to view the videos as our old laptop couldn't play the high quality footage that was provided on the USB stick, but man was it worth the wait! Each video brings back so many emotions from that day, in ways that pictures cannot compare. If you are thinking that videography isn't in your budget, my advice is DO NOT CUT IT OUT! You will not regret having these special memories for a lifetime. Cut flowers and decor before you cut videography! A big thank you to Gina and Pablo, your team is so creative and what you produce is top notch! xx Tiffany & James
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 04/20/2019

Brandon and Nicole’s Wedding

We are SO happy with how the video turned out, they did such a phenomenal job!!! They put the video together so fast, my husband and I were able to watch it on our honeymoon and reminisce on the wonderful time we had at our wedding, we can’t stop crying tears of happiness! We could not be happier!
  • Wendy
    Wendy A. Married on 04/19/2019

If you want a 5 stars video team, HIRE them!!

This team will be the best one to capture your special day. Their professionalism, flexibility but most importantly their ability to get all the details and special moments of that day is incredible. They know how crazy and busy your day can be, so they will run everything smoothly and you wont have to worry about anything that day. Every little event that day will be recorded forever. Im so grateful I found you guys and that you treated us like family. Thank you for editing the video in less than 2 weeks. Great value, outstanding video quality and the best people to have around that day! I recommend them without a doubt!!
    Leah J. Married on 03/18/2019

Thank You!!

I cannot express in words how amazed I am at how our wedding video and trailer turned out. If you are trying to decide between videographers, you should trust my review. THANK YOU for your hard work and for the impeccable video.
    Jacob Married on 02/27/2019

Wonderfully amazing wedding experience

South Florida wedding studio came highly recommend and they didnt disappoint. We were lucky to have them help us with our wedding experience. Very professional. I highly recommend them for anyone and everyone!!
  • Lorena
    Lorena L. Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent experience. Extremely professional and we are so happy with the video.

We are so happy with our video. It’s unique and unlike anything Ive ever seen. It’s like a music video or a story. No one has a video like ours and everyone cries when they see it! The filming and the editing are done with such care creativity and they really fit in as part of your special day. You will be happy you chose them!
  • Ariana
    Ariana F. Married on 02/09/2019

You won't be disappointed! I LOVE my wedding video!!

South Florida wedding video was the best decision we made for our wedding! They perfectly captured every moment and strung them together in the most beautiful videos. They were so easy to work with, extremely responsive to our questions and made sure no detail was forgotten. They asked intricate questions to make sure they had the same vision we did. The two videographers we had were amazing! They were so fun, accommodating, flexible, creative and complete sweethearts! They even showed us some of the footage before our wedding day was over because they were so excited with the way our first dance came out on film! It was the most fun and amazing day of our lives and we would do it again in a heart beat, but thanks to Sflo wedding video we can relive our wedding day whenever we want! We cannot thank you enough!
  • Alex
    Alex V. Married on 02/02/2019

Couldn’t be more thankful!!!!

I couldn’t be more grateful for Pablo and his team. Our wedding day was amazing and went by soooo fast. Our video has allowed us to relive our day AND see things we missed! We have laughed and cried multiple times already, and I can’t wait to rewatch it every year for our anniversary. On the day of the wedding, Pablo and his team were like additional event planners! They helped the day go smoothly in many more ways than just filming. We were so blessed to have this wonderful team be a part of our day, and I would recommend them to anyone!!! EVERYONE. NEEDS. A. VIDEO. End of story!!!
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 01/19/2019

**Highly Recommended**

I cannot give South Florida Weddings enough stars! My husband and I got married in Miami Beach and we could not be happier with our videographer choice. Pablo and Gina were super responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. The day of the wedding They were both so kind, prompt and professional! They did an amazing job capturing every special moment to create the best fairytale wedding video we could ever dream of! Thanks again South Florida Weddings! They are seriously the best!
  • Hanna
    Hanna Married on 01/19/2019

Superb team! Just look at their work!

I proudly give a 10 out of 10 for this superb team. Our engagement shoot was awesome. Meetings and questions? Awesome. Communication? Awesome. Personal insight? Awesome. Speed on return of images? Awesome. The day of... Absolutely amazing. And do we now have pictures that will last a lifetime? Yes, indeed!

We want to thank South Florida Wedding for their great work in all aspects of our wedding coverage. We now have an incredible video that we can look back on for years to come and share them with all of our friends and family who love us. It'll be truly unforgettable!
  • Brianna
    Brianna T. Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful experience, lovely video!!

Pablo and Gina were a spectacular addition to our special day. From the moment I first saw the concept of a wedding videographer, I just KNEW it would be something I wanted for my own wedding day. Thank goodness I found Them. Professional, funny, extremely kind and excellent at his work, it was an absolute PLEASURE to have them capture moments of our evening that are irreplacable! Thank you for everything! I cannot say enough good things (and neither can my family or guests). I can't list the number of people who call me and rave about how beautiful the highlight reel and full-length footage was. And they're absolutely right. (I hope that one day I'll have a reason to call them again!)
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 01/05/2019

They gave us a gift for life

Working with Gina and Pablo was such a pleasure from start to finish, I feel so lucky that he filmed our wedding day. I watched SO many wedding videos and fell in love with his style. He sat on the phone with me and my husband for probably an hour going over his style and how he works as a vendor and talked about what we were looking for so we knew it was going to be a good match. A few months before the wedding he sent over a questionnaire to go over timeline and to get a feel for what was important for us to catch on video. This makes a huge difference on the day of the wedding. They were discrete but assertive, making sure go good shots without being overwhelming. They respected our Rabbi and our wishes for him to get shots from the sides during the ceremony. Two days after the wedding they had created a brilliant 1 minute clip of the wedding. It was amazing how he pieced it together, I have watched it hundreds of times already. I can't wait for the full thing! I cannot recommend Them highly enough.
    Kenia Married on 12/31/2018

We love our wedding video, beautiful memories, totally worthy!

My husband and I got married this past New Years Eve at the Addison and so far, South Florida Video has exceeded our expectations. Initially, I was apprehensive about hiring a videographer, it seemed like a large extra expense that we could do without. However, I had done a lot of research, and took the plunge with South Florida Video. I’m so glad we made the decision to hire them to do the videography for our wedding. We just received our highlight video and were BLOWN AWAY. We highly highly recommend using this company.
    Amy Married on 12/08/2018

Captured the event and the emotion

According to Wedding Wire, the #1 thing you'll regret is not getting videography for your wedding.
    Right off the bat, we could tell that Gina was very passionate about her work. We loved her videography style and the great communication throughout our wedding planning. We had to add on a couple extra hours of videography and it was no problem for Gina. We're both extremely happy we decided to go with South Florida Wedding Video and Dan.
    Our expectations were high, really high, and they were exceeded no doubt.
    Gina's video was truly the most beautiful wedding gift!
    Carmen P. Married on 11/17/2018

Really amaizing. Can't ask for more talent and profecionalims

South Florida Wedding Video was a joy to work with, from the very first meeting where Gina, who was to work our wedding, showed us examples of what he'd done before, what he liked to do, and, more importantly, listened to what we wanted. On the day of he was great, seamlessly interacting with all of our wedding party and guests as she did his job, and she was fun to just talk to as well. The finished product was everything we wanted and more; the recap video was beautiful and perfect and the full video captured so many great memories from our day. We couldn't be happier we chose them.
    Jorge A. Married on 08/04/2018

More than a wedding video

South Florida Wedding create more than a wedding video. They create a work of art that my husband and our families will cherish forever. Trust in their talent and give them permission to take whatever shots they need and use whatever music they think is best and you will be blown away by the final product. Logistically, Gina and Pablo were exceptionally easy and fun to work with the day of our wedding and you barely even realized they were there! Yet, they captured every beautiful moment and gave our wedding "life" that photos simply can't. And they are kind. When my grandfather passed shortly after the wedding, I asked the them to please be sure to find extra footage of my grandfather to include in our video. They did and I cannot express how much that meant to me and my family. Thank you
    Nicole Married on 02/19/2018

Amazing wedding videographer! We loved our video so much!

You will not find a better videography company! They were so involved all day and so great to work with. The highlight video plays on repeat and captured our love and the day so perfectly!