The Officiants Reviews

The Officiants 2
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect Ceremony

We are not a religious couple but we still wanted a special ceremony and someone who would make that moment perfect for us. The Officiants were so professional and quick with responses, which really made us feel we made the right decision! Dominic was our main contact, but his father Ted was our guy the day of! He really ensured that the ceremony was perfectly us! I laughed, I cried, and I will remember it forever. Ted, we cannot thank you enough, you truly met and exceeded our expectations!

- Lauren & Keith

Sent on 05/08/2019

The Officiants's reply:

I am so glad everything worked out perfectly for you both! My dad certainly sets the bar high :-) We both wish you many years of love and happiness -- Dominic

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

The Officiants is the best!

We can’t thank Dominic enough on how amazing our ceremony was on our big day. From the moment we first spoke to him he made every meeting with him so effortless and smooth. He always made himself available to us if we had any questions or concerns. He provided ideas and suggestions that we didn’t even think of to do for our ceremony – we are so glad we took his advice! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and how beautiful it was. We are so glad that we chose the Officiants – we highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the kind feedback, Jessica! It was truly wonderful working with you and Michael. I'm glad I got to be a part of your special day! - Dominic

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

Dominic was great! He did everything we asked and our ceremony was beautiful, not a dry eye in the place!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Monica · Married on 08/10/2018

Dominic was absolutely a pleasure to work with!!! He was so communicative in our consultation and we felt we were in great hands. His ceremony was so perfect for our wedding ! Thank you Dominic for being a part of our day!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kamilah · Married on 05/26/2018

Thank you so much for everything! Rev. Scott did an amazing job and I couldn't ask for anything more.
    I was getting nervous when he said we will say our vows (because I advised him that we didn't write vows) but when he started to read them for us I was relieved and Rev Scott's words were perfect as if he had known us forever. He made the process easy and memorable!
    Everyone thought he did an amazing job. His tone was very soothing and calming when we spoke. He also accommodated us with the last name because we were going thru a name change around the same time as the marriage. I'm grateful to have Rev. Scott as our officiant. We love him!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Tia · Married on 05/12/2018

Scott was fantastic. Every detail of our ceremony was perfectly executed with the help of Scott. He was very detail oriented and made sure both my husband and myself were comfortable with the ceremony choices, wording, timing, etc. I 100% recommend and am more than pleased with my own personal experience.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Kelsy · Married on 05/04/2018

Reverend Ted made our ceremony absolutely perfect. We did a destination wedding, so going into it we didn’t know Rev. Ted. He made us feel like he’s known us for years. The service was focused on our faith and each other. He incorporated our Bible verse beautifully, and honored our moms in the most special way. It was the perfect length of time, and it brought tears to everyone’s eyes. All our guests were commenting about how incredible the service was!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Andrew · Married on 04/27/2018

Dominic officiated our wedding in April, and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! Dominic was very responsive and accommodating, encouraged us to be very participatory in our ceremony with coming of with elements that were important to us to make it our own. He we there to help every step of the way. Even with some last minute changes, he was very flexible. I would HIGHLY recommend Dominic to anyway in the south Florida area! He was the best!

we also received many compliments from our families towards Dominic and how great he was with our ceremony!

thank you again!

Jenna & Andrew

Sent on 05/15/2018

The Officiants's reply:

Hi Jenna and Andrew! It's always so nice to hear this feedback :-) I'm glad I was able to help make your day just a little more perfect! Best wishes to you both, Dominic

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

Ted,

Eric and I would love to thank you for a beautifully written service and ceremony, it which really showed our personality.

You were comfortable, listened to what we wanted, and presented it well. We really wanted an officiant who was relatable, and adaptable to who we are and he did just that.

He really represented our relationship as fun, loyal And true.
    We couldn't have picked a better officiant you remained cool and collective even when the candles weren't lighting, lol. Even had a line to cover up the candles going out, lol.

Thank You for being on time and your tie even matched the wedding colors!!

With Love,
    Mr & Mrs O'Neal

Sent on 05/11/2018

Jillian · Married on 04/22/2018

Ted,

He really represented our relationship as fun, loyal And true.

Thank You for being on time and your tie even matched the wedding colors!!

With Love,
    Mr & Mrs O'Neal

Sent on 05/11/2018
    The Officiants 3

Drew · Married on 03/24/2018

My Mom wanted me to have a Church wedding so we called upon Dominic Church (see what I did there?) at South Florida Officiants. Dom did a great job helping us plan our ceremony, he even included some Hawaiian readings which I wasn't expecting. Everything was seamless and professional, it couldn't have been less stressful. Thank you very much SFO.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2018

As a bride, I was stressed about finding a great officiant. The ceremony is the most important part of the wedding, were the bride and groom say their vows and profess their love in front of each other and everyone. I had questions upon questions, and Ramiro was great. He was attentive and responded to all my emails and text messages. We added and removed things and he was open to every request we had. The ceremony went great and we were very happy with the outcome. He has a Spanish accent, but his English was so well understood. The reason I bring this up, is because even if you want an English only ceremony, he is a great choice. You will not be disappointed! We were so happy with him and his services!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Nomvuyo · Married on 02/24/2018

Dominic was first class! He understood very quickly what we wanted, tailored the ceremony to our needs, and conducted it most professionally, with lots of personal touches. Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/02/2018
    The Officiants 4

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nomvuyo! It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and Dirk on your wedding day. Wishing you a marriage filled with love and joy :-)

Tina · Married on 11/12/2017

I began my journey about a year and a half ago. I was trying to put together a budget and realized I needed to determine how much an officiant would cost. So I came onto Wedding Wire and I searched. I looked through many profiles and prices. Dominic's seemed the most reasonable, and I liked that his website was not just about religious ceremonies but that he had the experience of culture and non-denominational ceremonies.

So I started messaging with him and decided to hire him. Dominic was there for me and my husband every step of the way. He helped with research and bringing together our wedding customs and traditions, we ended up having a Persian ceremony with Chinese elements and it flowed so beautifully!

Seriously, if you want quality support through this process I would hire Dominic again in a heart beat.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Linda · Married on 11/11/2017

Dominic was absolutely amazing. Very affordable, easy to communicate with, and led our beautiful ceremony that everyone keeps talking about. He took care of the marriage license for us, gave us ideas for readings and vows that would suit us perfectly, and was an overall great guy. Highly recommend Dominic and his company! Thanks again Dominic!
    -Linda and Jeren

Sent on 11/22/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you, Linda and Jeren! It was an honor to serve you both -- may your life together be full of adventure!

Lisandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Ramiro was great! He made planning the ceremony so easy, he was so flexible and very responsive to all my email, text and calls. He got to know my husband and I and really tailored our ceremony to us. We absolutely loved our ceremony! Thank you!

Sent on 01/07/2018

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Lisandra!

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Our officiant Dominic was amazing! He was very professional, and helped walk us through how the ceremony would go. The best part is he tailors each ceremony to showcase the couple. He spoke about our hobbies and interests, and did a couple of readings that we got to choose. He spends time either over the phone or through skype going over these details beforehand, so you know how the ceremony will go come wedding day. He's great with communication, and spoke with confidence and passion during our ceremony. We have no regrets going with Dominic for our big day, and we know you will feel the same way!

Sent on 01/30/2018

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Michael! It was an honor to serve you and Jessica on your special day :-)
  • Y

Yanet · Married on 09/09/2017

The service was great. We got an officiant that was able to do our ceremony in Spanish because the majority of the guests understand it and he was perfect even when we changed the date at the last minute because the hurricane that came to Miami a few weeks ago, our officiant accommodate our ceremony and made it like if it was meant to be that day. I will recommend them 100% because they will adjust to every budget and because the variety of services that they have available. We are really happy with the service provided.

Sent on 10/04/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Yanet! We really appreciate the feedback and wish you many years of happiness!

Alicia · Married on 05/07/2017

Scott from SF officiants was excellent! He helped us plan the ceremony of our dreams on a short timeline. He was flexible and experienced and gave us all sorts of tips we wouldn't have thought of on our own. His sound system allowed us to be heard and play our own music and he even did our rehearsal a week in adavance to accommodate us and our venue. He was very organized, supportive and responsive which made the whole experience stress free and enjoyable. Us and our guests thought it was the perfect ceremony and I believe Scott got several kind remarks from our guests. We will be forever thankful and grateful. <3 Alicia and Aaron

Sent on 05/13/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Dear Alicia and Aaron - it was my pleasure to celebrate your wedding day with you and your families and friends! I am so pleased that I exceeded your expectations and was able to provide you with such special memories for the years to come. Wishing you love, peace, good health, and happiness always! -Scott

Jill · Married on 04/01/2017

Rev Scott Gurdak performed our wedding ceremony and he did an amazing job! He conveyed a heartfelt message and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Rev Scott was extremely easy to work with and made such an effort to ensure that we would be happy with the ceremony. His message combined humor with inspiration and tradition - perfectly suited to us. I highly recommend Rev Scott to any couple who wants a thoughtful and meaningful ceremony. I also need to thank Dominic Church for leading us to Rev Scott - great recommendation!

Sent on 04/05/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Hi, Jill! I'm glad I could match you up with Scott to make your ceremony perfect! -Dominic

Sharon · Married on 03/25/2017

Scott Gurdak has a great gift, he met us by phone and asked great questions. Within a short time he proposed a ceremony to us that was absolutely perfect. He included so many personal references. He really made it ours!!!! Thank you so much Scott!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Camile · Married on 03/25/2017

Dominic was the most incredible officiant. He was organized and met with us early on to discuss exactly what we wanted for our ceremony and what to expect. We wanted a spiritual/ Christian ceremony and he handled this with ease. He gave us the freedom to personalize and tailor our ceremony so it was perfect for us as a couple. He used details from the reading we chose to deliver a brief, but heartfelt message during the ceremony. There was never a moment where I felt any worry about having Dominic as our officiant. He is simply the best. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/12/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Thanks, Camile & Dane! I'll always treasure being there for you both on your special day :-)

Nat · Married on 03/19/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Dominic Church. He listened to our story (via telephone, Skype, and emails) and exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave us the freedom to personalize the ceremony with anything we wanted to add and then created one that was absolutely perfect for us. He was very professional and approachable. We love how our ceremony came out and so did everyone else!! We still get compliments about our officiant. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks again Dominic!

Sent on 04/27/2017

The Officiants's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Natalie! It was truly an honor to serve you and Peter on your special day!

Dara · Married on 03/18/2017

Scott at South Florida Officiants was the perfect officiant! We can't speak highly enough of his professionalism & kindness!

Sent on 03/31/2017

The Officiants's reply:

We wholeheartedly agree, Dara! Thanks for sharing your kind words :-)