13 Reviews for South Coast DJ Service

Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
13 South Coast DJ Service Reviews

Michael was a phenomenal DJ! We had people on the dance floor all night

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike has what you need from a DJ! He has all of the right equipment for a beach wedding ceremony too! I gave him a playlist for the reception and with his professional experience he was able to incorporate it and switch it up based on the crowds response. Mike knows how to make sure everyone has a great time!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

Michael did a great job with our music selection and always had people on the dance floor.

Profile Picture User7370000, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have booked South Coast DJ twice and will say I've been very happy both times. He adjusts his music to fit your venue and is flexible to requests. The best advice I can give you is plan early and have an idea in mind of the type of music you'd like to have for different parts of your event...ex: social hour music, dinner music, and dance music...this will help the DJ plan better in advance...but he's very flexible to determine what is happening and accommodate accordingly.

Profile Picture User7212337, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

First off, before I even booked Michael, he was such a huge help! I am from Kansas so any recommendations or referrals are helpful. Mike helped me every step of the way. He started by emailing me with vendors names, contact info, and links to their websites. I didn't have to call and compare DJ's, his pricing was extremely reasonable and his attitude was amazing! If I sent him an email (which I sent about 50!) he emailed me back right away and happy to answer all my random questions. He was a blast at the wedding and didn't miss one song that I had requested. Loved Mike, he was by far my favorite vendor I booked!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're looking for the perfect entertainment/DJ service for your special night- Michael is DEF the guy! Not only did he go out of his way to make sure he had every type of music we wanted- he entertained us & our guests all night! He was active and involved and he most certainly made our night. he wasn't just a "DJ" he was out entertainment & he ended up in most of our hilarious & unforgettable videos and photos! we adore him!

Profile Picture Halie, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Mike was the best DJ/MC that I have experienced! He provided music for my wedding ceremony and reception and timed everything PERFECTLY! He listened to what I wanted and chose amazing music that really fit our crowd! Everyone was dancing and had a wonderful time! He was such a joy to work with and so much fun!

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike with South Coast DJ service is wonderful! He played music during my ceremony and timed everything perfectly. Then during the reception he did a phenomenal job of keeping my guests on the dance floor. I can't thank South Coast DJ service enough!!! I would recommend him for any event!
- Valerie McCormick :)

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I wish I could give 10 Stars to South Coast DJ Services!

Mike Z., the owner, was professional, personable, and a fundamental part of our wedding reception. He really took the time to ensure that he knew exactly what we were looking for in a DJ, including our musical taste, verifying any announcements, and even accommodated requests from our guests. He was extremely approachable and was so fun to work with! Thanks so much, South Coast DJ Services!

Profile Picture Arryn, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an awesome DJ for my wedding reception! He was super professional the whole way through and he played all the music we wanted and did an incredible job! All the guests and us were very impressed!

Profile Picture Amy Jo, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was great. He did an excellent job of MCing the event and making sure that everything ran smoothly. He played the songs from our setlist and also filled in the gaps with excellent music selections. He was also very responsive to our guests' song requests. One of the best vendors I have ever hired.

Profile Picture Adam, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike did a great job on my wedding day. He played great songs that really got the crowd going! I also hired Mike to play the guitar as I walked down the aisle. However, no one could hear him! :( Other than that, I was really pleased with how the whole night went!!!

Profile Picture carlie, 8/13/12, 5 Reviews
3.9

South Coast DJ's were great for our wedding, there were a few scratchy songs but overall, a good DJ.

Profile Picture User2509576, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews