112 Reviews for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey

Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (5)
Projector (3)
111 SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

SoundWave was absolutely the best! My ceremony and reception were both outdoors and their setup was perfect, it didn't distract from the decorations at all and everyone could hear the music and ceremony. They kept the party going at the reception, song after song kept people of all ages out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I recently had our wedding/reception on October 6th at the Apiary in Lexington and we had the amazing good fortune of having Larry Lee, with SoundWave Mobile, as our dj for the event. He was super fun and easy to work with, where I cannot imagine a better person for another couple's wedding or reception. His professionalism and fantastic personality, make him (by far) the best choice - and I whole heartedly recommend SoundWave and Larry Lee for your event as well. Based upon my experience, he honestly deserves more than five stars, as the value he brings to your event will be unforgettable for you and your guests.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry’s professionalism and experience was an asset to our wedding from start to finish. I liked that Larry did a thorough consultation with us about the music selection a week before the wedding. The music he played was exactly what we had hoped for. Larry even doubled as a wedding coordinator at the event (since we didn’t hire and actual wedding coordinator) to keep everything on schedule. Our wedding event would not have been so fun and smooth without Larry. I would rehire him again in a second!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Larry is phenomenal at what he does! He helped us execute the perfect wedding! Larry worked with us to keep the ceremony going along smoothly. Then he made our reception! He gets all the guest up out of their seats and we had the best party! Everyone had a blast! If you need a DJ Soundwave is the only way to go!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful experience! He made our wedding so much fun :)

Profile Picture Brianna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry did my daughter's wedding in August and it was fantastic! It was an outdoor venue so music was played in multiple locations. He is extremely professional and ran the reception beautifully. They kept the crowd engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was so great to work with! He kept everyone on the dance floor until we had to actually tell them to leave. Everyone said that it was the best wedding they had been to, and I am 100% sure that Larry had a huge part in that! We were exhausted when it was all over, but we wouldn't have had it any other way.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry Lee and SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey truly added a wonderful finishing touch to our daughter's wedding. A much appreciated "Great Job!" from our family!

Profile Picture Tamara, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I have known Larry for a long time and always knew he does a great job, but after hiring for my own wedding this year, there is no one that I would recommend more than him! He kept the night going, which was a big help when my husband and I decided to take sunset pictures in the middle of the reception. He has an energy that is infectious and he keeps the crowd going! We had a large crazy group and he accommodated us well! He is worth every penny for the stress he takes off of the bride and groom and their families!

Profile Picture Bethany, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would highly recommend SoundWave to any couple looking for a DJ. They were so professional and fun to work with. We had an amazing night spent making memories of a lifetime! Thank you, SoundWave!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

There are no words to describe how pleased we are with SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey! When we began to plan for our daughter's wedding reception, we knew who to call!

Larry and Steven were fabulous! They went above and beyond anything we could have expected. We knew we would have good, quality, professional music but we did not expect the uplights, personalized monogram on the floor, special recognitions, etc. The whole evening flowed very smoothly and we owe it all to SWMDJ. They even kept the buffet lines moving by going from table to table signaling the guests when it was their turn. They are definitely worth more than what they charge.

We have 2 more daughters to marry off, we know who to call!

Photo for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Review - Electric Slide
Photo for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Review - First dance as husband and wife
Photo for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Review - Fun for everyone!
Photo for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Review - Beautiful monogram
Profile Picture Beth, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Without Larry our party would have not have been the same. He is FANTASTIC! Not only did he keep things going, he went out of his way to make sure both myself and my husband didn't have to worry about anything. I enjoyed his professionalism while still making a party happen; our friends are still talking about the wedding! Above all, Larry is the best person to hire for this job and so worth the investment.

Profile Picture Kendyl, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry is a terrific DJ and played a major role in making our day even better than we had imagined! It was exactly the celebration we wanted. Always responsive, professional, and he really listens to his clients' ideas and wants. On the day of, he was involved and helpful, facilitating the wedding and reception without stealing the show or putting himself at the center of attention as I've seen others do. Can't recommend Larry highly enough! It would be difficult to find someone better.

Profile Picture Aspen, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was the DJ at our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! After hearing him at a friends wedding last summer we knew during their reception that he had to play at our own. We got his card that night and booked him shortly after. Larry played music for both the ceremony and reception. I wanted more old school 50's music played for the beginning of our reception but wanted the dance floor to be the party during the end of the night and it was just THAT! Friends and family took the dance floor after dinner and it didn't stop until the last song! He is able to accommodate to any music style seeing as he perfectly set the dinner scene with older decade music and then seamlessly made the transition to hip hop/rap dancing music for the dance floor. His planning is top notch and he was always checking in on me and the groom to make sure we were enjoying ourself. I highly recommend Larry and have already suggested him to friends planning their own weddings. Thank you for the wonderful experience, Larry!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

These guys were amazing. From their responsiveness to their actual wedding day set up. He knew what music to play to keep the people dancing yet took into considered what genres we liked!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I 100% recommend booking these guys for your wedding. You do not know this yet but on your wedding day things will go wrong, you will be stressed out, you will forget stuff etc. I never once had to remind these guys about anything. Honestly there were several things I forgot to tell them. Experience pays off, when something needed to be done or when the DJ felt like it was time to move on to cake/first dance/speeches etc. he would come find me and ask me if we were ready. He made sure we were happy the entire time and made sure things went off without a hitch. My advice is..you get what you pay for. These guys charge a professional rate because they are the bet at what they do. So don't be cheap or you will regret it. BOOK SOUNDWAVE MOBILE DISK JOCKEY! They did my wedding June 3rd 2017 and are amazing.

Profile Picture Travis, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was the best DJ we could have asked for. He not only kept the dance floor packed, but served as a master emcee for the night, keeping the reception running perfectly. He coordinated with all vendors seamlessly. Highly highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 stars across the board for this amazing company! Choosing SoundWave Mobile DJ was the absolute BEST decision that I made during the entire wedding planning process. When we signed up with Larry, we didn’t truly understand how much of an impact our decision would make on the outcome of our big day. Larry and Tyler were always available to answer any of our questions. With very little guidance, they completely nailed our overall vision/feel for the big day. Tyler sent us planning forms early and then worked with us on a timeline of events closer to the day. Looking back on our experience with SoundWave Mobile DJ, we got FAR more than what we paid for. We got a friend for the evening who kept the excitement and energy of our wedding day going until the last song:)

Profile Picture Erin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We LOVED Larry and SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey!! He did a wonderful job with our ceremony music/sound support, cocktail music and reception! We had an amazing time and our friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Eleni, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was the ultimate professional. He provided so much more than music for my daughter's wedding. He took the time to meet with us and listen to my daughter's ideas for dinner and reception music themes and he knew just what to select. His calming presence and assurance settled my nerves. And, we were not disappointed...he carried the reception flow from start to end. His service was very reasonable for the value he provided. Choosing SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey was one of the best choices we made!!

Profile Picture Robin, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was fantastic!! He definitely had us and our guests dancing the night away to the music we love. He was willing to do anything he could to make the evening run smoothly. He even offered to help the reception venue staff move greenery outside in the freezing cold temperature. You won't regret booking him!

Profile Picture Leah, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry is the very best! So much more than just a DJ. He takes care of literally everything - sound services for outdoor ceremonies with lapel microphones and speakers, all announcements, keeps the bridal party organized and on track with transitions from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to exit, keeps the dinner line moving, and basically is another day of coordinator when it's all said and done! He knows exactly how weddings flow and knows what your guests are wanting to hear to keep the party going. Larry took several requests which was awesome and played exactly the variety we wanted. My husband and I are still hearing from our guests about how fun our wedding was and how awesome the DJ was. If we could do it again we would definitely still go with Larry with Soundwave!

Profile Picture Brenna, 10/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Larry for our wedding this summer. He did a fabulous job and was a great value! He accommodated all of my many requests and his additional music selections were phenomenal. I can't say enough great things about Larry!

Profile Picture User7282581, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Booking Larry was hands down the best thing we did for our wedding. We were planning our wedding from about 2000 miles away so the only communication was through email until the night of our rehearsal. Meeting Larry was like a breath of fresh air. I instantly felt less stressed when he basically took over organizing the rehearsal, getting everyone in place on time for the ceremony and kept all of our friends dancing all night! He went above and beyond anything I could have imagined. All of our friends have said this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. Absolutely 1000% would recommend Larry to anyone.

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/1/16, 1 Review