SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

115 | Mount Vernon, KY

115 Reviews for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey

115 SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

We used SoundWave at our wedding and he made the entire event beyond enjoyable. I would highly recommend Larry and say that he is worth every penny and more. The night would not have been the same without him!

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding was better than we had imagined it could be (and we have big imaginations)! Larry Lee and SoundWave played a massive part in making that happen! He patiently worked with us to pick out the perfect songs for our ceremony, seemlessly switched between recordings and live music, worked with our pastor and coordinator to make sure everyone was where we needed to be and when and all-in-all, helped us feel prepared and ready for our big day. If we ever do another DJed event, SoundWave will be the ONLY choice for us! Thank you for making our big day epic!

Mandy · Married on 03/10/2018

We were so pleased with choosing SoundWave MDJ as our wedding DJ! He had a great variety of music that *actually* kept people dancing all night and awesome sound quality. Additionally, the knowledge and experience he brought to the ceremony and reception was worth every penny. He helped us every step of the way and created fabulous, timely event! I didn't even need a wedding planner with Larry there!

SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 1
    SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 2

Kirsten · Married on 10/07/2017

SoundWave was absolutely the best! My ceremony and reception were both outdoors and their setup was perfect, it didn't distract from the decorations at all and everyone could hear the music and ceremony. They kept the party going at the reception, song after song kept people of all ages out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend!!

Christina · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I recently had our wedding/reception on October 6th at the Apiary in Lexington and we had the amazing good fortune of having Larry Lee, with SoundWave Mobile, as our dj for the event. He was super fun and easy to work with, where I cannot imagine a better person for another couple's wedding or reception. His professionalism and fantastic personality, make him (by far) the best choice - and I whole heartedly recommend SoundWave and Larry Lee for your event as well. Based upon my experience, he honestly deserves more than five stars, as the value he brings to your event will be unforgettable for you and your guests.

Lindsay · Married on 10/06/2017

Larry’s professionalism and experience was an asset to our wedding from start to finish. I liked that Larry did a thorough consultation with us about the music selection a week before the wedding. The music he played was exactly what we had hoped for. Larry even doubled as a wedding coordinator at the event (since we didn’t hire and actual wedding coordinator) to keep everything on schedule. Our wedding event would not have been so fun and smooth without Larry. I would rehire him again in a second!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry is phenomenal at what he does! He helped us execute the perfect wedding! Larry worked with us to keep the ceremony going along smoothly. Then he made our reception! He gets all the guest up out of their seats and we had the best party! Everyone had a blast! If you need a DJ Soundwave is the only way to go!

Brianna · Married on 09/02/2017

Wonderful experience! He made our wedding so much fun :)

Anne · Married on 08/26/2017

Larry did my daughter's wedding in August and it was fantastic! It was an outdoor venue so music was played in multiple locations. He is extremely professional and ran the reception beautifully. They kept the crowd engaged and the dance floor was packed the entire night. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Highly recommend!!!

SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 3

Caroline · Married on 08/26/2017

Larry was so great to work with! He kept everyone on the dance floor until we had to actually tell them to leave. Everyone said that it was the best wedding they had been to, and I am 100% sure that Larry had a huge part in that! We were exhausted when it was all over, but we wouldn't have had it any other way.

SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 4

Tamara · Married on 08/05/2017

Larry Lee and SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey truly added a wonderful finishing touch to our daughter's wedding. A much appreciated "Great Job!" from our family!

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

I have known Larry for a long time and always knew he does a great job, but after hiring for my own wedding this year, there is no one that I would recommend more than him! He kept the night going, which was a big help when my husband and I decided to take sunset pictures in the middle of the reception. He has an energy that is infectious and he keeps the crowd going! We had a large crazy group and he accommodated us well! He is worth every penny for the stress he takes off of the bride and groom and their families!

Hannah · Married on 07/22/2017

We would highly recommend SoundWave to any couple looking for a DJ. They were so professional and fun to work with. We had an amazing night spent making memories of a lifetime! Thank you, SoundWave!

Beth · Married on 07/22/2017

There are no words to describe how pleased we are with SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey! When we began to plan for our daughter's wedding reception, we knew who to call!

Larry and Steven were fabulous! They went above and beyond anything we could have expected. We knew we would have good, quality, professional music but we did not expect the uplights, personalized monogram on the floor, special recognitions, etc. The whole evening flowed very smoothly and we owe it all to SWMDJ. They even kept the buffet lines moving by going from table to table signaling the guests when it was their turn. They are definitely worth more than what they charge.

We have 2 more daughters to marry off, we know who to call!

SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 5
    SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 6
    SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 7
    SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey 8

Kendyl · Married on 06/10/2017

Without Larry our party would have not have been the same. He is FANTASTIC! Not only did he keep things going, he went out of his way to make sure both myself and my husband didn't have to worry about anything. I enjoyed his professionalism while still making a party happen; our friends are still talking about the wedding! Above all, Larry is the best person to hire for this job and so worth the investment.

Aspen · Married on 06/10/2017

Larry is a terrific DJ and played a major role in making our day even better than we had imagined! It was exactly the celebration we wanted. Always responsive, professional, and he really listens to his clients' ideas and wants. On the day of, he was involved and helpful, facilitating the wedding and reception without stealing the show or putting himself at the center of attention as I've seen others do. Can't recommend Larry highly enough! It would be difficult to find someone better.

Taylor · Married on 06/03/2017

Larry was the DJ at our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! After hearing him at a friends wedding last summer we knew during their reception that he had to play at our own. We got his card that night and booked him shortly after. Larry played music for both the ceremony and reception. I wanted more old school 50's music played for the beginning of our reception but wanted the dance floor to be the party during the end of the night and it was just THAT! Friends and family took the dance floor after dinner and it didn't stop until the last song! He is able to accommodate to any music style seeing as he perfectly set the dinner scene with older decade music and then seamlessly made the transition to hip hop/rap dancing music for the dance floor. His planning is top notch and he was always checking in on me and the groom to make sure we were enjoying ourself. I highly recommend Larry and have already suggested him to friends planning their own weddings. Thank you for the wonderful experience, Larry!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/03/2017

These guys were amazing. From their responsiveness to their actual wedding day set up. He knew what music to play to keep the people dancing yet took into considered what genres we liked!!

Travis · Married on 06/03/2017

I 100% recommend booking these guys for your wedding. You do not know this yet but on your wedding day things will go wrong, you will be stressed out, you will forget stuff etc. I never once had to remind these guys about anything. Honestly there were several things I forgot to tell them. Experience pays off, when something needed to be done or when the DJ felt like it was time to move on to cake/first dance/speeches etc. he would come find me and ask me if we were ready. He made sure we were happy the entire time and made sure things went off without a hitch. My advice is..you get what you pay for. These guys charge a professional rate because they are the bet at what they do. So don't be cheap or you will regret it. BOOK SOUNDWAVE MOBILE DISK JOCKEY! They did my wedding June 3rd 2017 and are amazing.

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

Larry was the best DJ we could have asked for. He not only kept the dance floor packed, but served as a master emcee for the night, keeping the reception running perfectly. He coordinated with all vendors seamlessly. Highly highly recommend.

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

5 stars across the board for this amazing company! Choosing SoundWave Mobile DJ was the absolute BEST decision that I made during the entire wedding planning process. When we signed up with Larry, we didn’t truly understand how much of an impact our decision would make on the outcome of our big day. Larry and Tyler were always available to answer any of our questions. With very little guidance, they completely nailed our overall vision/feel for the big day. Tyler sent us planning forms early and then worked with us on a timeline of events closer to the day. Looking back on our experience with SoundWave Mobile DJ, we got FAR more than what we paid for. We got a friend for the evening who kept the excitement and energy of our wedding day going until the last song:)

Eleni · Married on 04/29/2017

We LOVED Larry and SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey!! He did a wonderful job with our ceremony music/sound support, cocktail music and reception! We had an amazing time and our friends are still talking about how much fun they had. Would definitely recommend!

Robin · Married on 01/07/2017

Larry was the ultimate professional. He provided so much more than music for my daughter's wedding. He took the time to meet with us and listen to my daughter's ideas for dinner and reception music themes and he knew just what to select. His calming presence and assurance settled my nerves. And, we were not disappointed...he carried the reception flow from start to end. His service was very reasonable for the value he provided. Choosing SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey was one of the best choices we made!!

Leah · Married on 01/07/2017

Larry was fantastic!! He definitely had us and our guests dancing the night away to the music we love. He was willing to do anything he could to make the evening run smoothly. He even offered to help the reception venue staff move greenery outside in the freezing cold temperature. You won't regret booking him!