SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey Reviews

140 Reviews for SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey

• Michelle

Michelle & Tommy Evans · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Great Wedding DJ!

Great wedding DJ. We booked less than two weeks before our wedding date and they pulled everything together very professionally at a great price. Communication is awesome and the DJ worked with us at the reception to change the timing of a few things to make it flow better. He always made sure everything was going like we wanted. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Linda

Linda Clontz · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The Best of the Best

Sound Wave Mobile Disc Jockey did a fabulous job at my son's wedding in August. They said they would take care of everything at the wedding and reception and the wedding was perfect! Everyone had a fabulous time at the reception, dancing from the beginning to the end of the reception. I still have people telling me what a great and fun wedding it was!

Taylor Ferguson · Married on 10/26/2019

Simple and Super Fun

Very easy process working with Larry! He made our Wedding day the best party anyone could ever ask for!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible experience- look no further for a DJ!

Larry Lee is going to ensure your guests leave your wedding talking about how fun the reception was! We could not recommend him enough! Larry is incredibly personable, responsive, affordable, and easy to work with. He truly made sure to keep the party going all night and our guests have been talking about how fun the reception was thanks to the great hosting and music! The addition of the photo booth is a great touch as well and kept our guests entertained. We put a lot of value on a DJ because the DJ is arguably one of the most important people for the reception. Look no further than Larry! Not only is a he a great guy, but he was so attentive to our requests and desires for a fun party at the reception. Thanks so much Larry for giving us the reception of our dreams!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Caren

Caren Nolan · Married on 10/19/2019

Mom of Groom

Larry did an excellent job! Dressed professionally and kept the party going. Helped me with a special surprise for my son too! All our guests loved the photo booth too! He helped make my sons wedding a success!!

• Blake

Blake · Married on 10/19/2019

Larry is the man!

Larry kept the flow of the wedding moving perfectly, created an amazing atmosphere during the reception, and was helpful in every step of the way from pre-wedding throughout end of the reception. He’s the BEST dj in Kentucky!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Maya Griffin · Married on 10/12/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Soundwave is absolutely amazing! Our DJ seriously made the night so perfect. I had so many people ask me if I made the playlist and when I told them I just left it up to DJ they were blown away because of the great music! Highly recommend!

Evan Adams · Married on 09/01/2019

Consistently Above and Beyond

Larry was more than a DJ for us. He helped deal with any troubles that came up during the reception and cocktail hour and tailored to our needs. Would 100% recommend for any couple.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Brock

Brock Lance · Married on 08/06/2019

Everything we could have asked for...

Larry not only met, he exceeded our expectations. He was so awesome to work with and not only the day of but all the days leading up to our wedding. As well, we have made a friend for life w/ Larry. Love ya bud!

Dena Hubbard · Married on 07/09/2019

Simply the best!

We recently used Larry for our daughter's wedding, and I can't recommend him enough! He took care of the music for the ceremony and the reception. The dance floor was full the entire night and our guest still talk about how great the music and our DJ was. Our experience was PERFECT!!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Madison · Married on 07/06/2019

Larry is a lifesaver!

Larry worked so hard to ensure that we had the best day possible! He met with us before hand to nail down our vision and then spent the ENTIRE wedding day making sure all of our dreams came true! He made sure desserts were where they were supposed to be, that we had champagne for toasts, and that everyone was out in time, all while playing THE BEST music ever! All of our guests keep talking about how fun the dancing at our wedding was— all because of Larry! Our big day would not have been as perfect if it hadn’t been for Larry!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/08/2019

Best dj ever!

Larry was the best we could ask for! From the initial meeting to the day of, I knew we were in good hands. We were from out of town, so we didn't get to meet in person until the day of the wedding, but I never worried because he was always in contact with us and quick to respond. He is very good at music selection and his choices kept not only us but all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! Loved how he set up our grand exit at the end. Definitely one of our best decisions we made when planning our wedding was asking Larry to be our DJ!

• Madison

Madison Shears · Married on 03/08/2019

Larry goes above and beyond!

Larry was amazing!! Our wedding consisted of over 400 guest. And all thanks to Larry, our reception went on without a hitch! He guided the entire reception so that everything ran on time AND everyone had a BLAST while he did so. Our large dance floor stayed completely PACKED the ENTIRE night. There is no one I would recommend over Larry and his team! He went above and beyond his duties to make sure everything was perfect. Larry is a true joy to do business with! BOOK HIM NOW!

• Raymond

Raymond Shears · Married on 03/08/2019

Professional Service & Unmatched Fun!

Larry and his team worked with my wife and I through every step of the process. He was extremely easy to work with and made sure our reception was every thing we wanted and more! I would highly recommend SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey to any couple looking for a DJ who creates an exciting atmosphere while ensuring that your event goes according to schedule.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Edwina Grimes · Married on 11/17/2018

Mother of groom

Larry with Sound Wave Mobile Disc Jockey was amazing in every way for my son's wedding reception. The dance floor stayed packed all night. Larry made sure everything went flawless by communicating with the caterer and bride/groom. Larry made our event a blast! Highly recommend! Sound Wave is the BEST!

Dgrimes · Married on 11/17/2018

Father of the groom

Sound Wave made my son's wedding reception a blast! Larry knows how to make an event rock! I highly recommend. Book them for your event!

Karly Downing · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful experience!

Larry was great to work with! He was very organized, responsive and professional. Aside from playing great music to keep the dance floor lively, he was extremely helpful in organizing the flow of our reception and ran the show! Bobby and I highly recommend Larry to help with your big day!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Bryant Grimes · Married on 11/01/2018

Fantastic Experience!

I would absolutely recommend SoundWave Mobile Disc Jockey for any wedding or event. Larry is not only a fantastic DJ who gets everyone out on the dance floor but also does a great job of coordinating and organizing the flow of the event. On your wedding day, you do not want to be concerned about who is doing what and when (caterers, toasts, food lines, etc.). With SoundWave, just let them know your expectations prior to the event and they will take care of the rest! I could not imagine having our wedding party without someone like Larry Lee behind the mic. Many thanks to Larry and his team!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Clark · Married on 10/19/2018

The most pleasant and memorable day thanks to Soundwave!

Larry went above and beyond all my expectations! From the ceremony to the reception, he made everything go smoothly and was very entertaining. He had control over everything which was less I had to worry about and put my mind at ease. I was able to enjoy my day thanks to him! I highly recommend Larry to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ, who is easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Becky Spears · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best!!!

These guys are the absolute best! Trust me I been a bridesmaid 5 times in the past year and all most all the crowds have been the same. Larry and Steven were the DJ's at two of those 5 and hands down blew the other DJ's out of the water!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Lori Maroudis · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome DJ experience

We had an awesome night, everyone danced...A great DJ knows how to get people on the dance floor, smiling and having a great time, and not fading out! Larry did an excellent job keeping the flow, and everything moving. HIGHLY recommend them! They have all the equipment. We did inside/outside venue for reception and he set up for dancing inside, and our 1st dance outside. Everyone could hear, wasn't too loud. Well experienced.

• Meagan

Meagan · Married on 07/20/2018

Buffalo Trace Wedding

Larry, was absolutely amazing! He was the perfect fit for our big day and made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing! It was a pleasure working with Larry and he is by far the best DJ in Kentucky!!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Rachel Parker · Married on 07/14/2018

Could NOT have done it without them!

SoundWave Mobile did such an incredible job of making sure our day was perfect! They helped run the entire day from the ceremony to the end of the reception and were a complete JOY to work with! Not only were they able to keep the day organized but they made our reception a PARTY which is exactly what we had told them we wanted! EVERYONE had so much fun!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

We used SoundWave at our wedding and he made the entire event beyond enjoyable. I would highly recommend Larry and say that he is worth every penny and more. The night would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Misty · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing DJ

Steven provided sound and music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was great to work with and things couldn’t have gone any smoother. We highly recommend Soundwave!

Sent on 11/11/2018