Soundtastic Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Katilyn
    Katilyn P. Married on 08/28/2021

Incredible!!!

Mike and his team were incredible!!! He took everything my husband and I wanted and put it in motion!! He was very responsive when we had questions!! Plus the photo booth he has was perfect for our wedding!

Soundtastic's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words AND for allowing us to be a part of your special day! It was such a pleasure getting to know both of you! Wishing you ALL the best in your future days!
    Lindsey R. Married on 10/24/2020

Dj was amazing!

Mike with Soundtastic was a hit at our wedding! He had a ton of energy, stuck to our playlist and also took requests from our guests which we had wanted! Mike communicated with us in the months leading up to our wedding (zoom calls, came to the walk-through at our venue, etc.). and was professional, fun and organized the day of our wedding. Several of our guests commented that he was awesome too! The wireless mics for our outdoor ceremony, the music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception (also outdoors) was clear, the perfect volume, and perfectly executed. I highly recommend hiring Mike for any event!
    Ashley Married on 05/16/2020

Best DJ made my wedding so special

Mike was very flexible and understanding with what we wanted. He very knowledgeable with he’s Music he had anything we wanted of not he would find it no questions ask. He did an amazing job keeping the party going. Very nice down to earth. My next event I would definitely have mike as my DJ. If could give him more the 5 stars I would. He’s the best
    Michael Married on 06/02/2018

Perfect DJ for our wedding

Mike was fantastic to work with. He listened to all of our requests and tastes in music and he made it happen! He provided us a party and a celebration we will remember forever!

Soundtastic's reply:

Thanks Mike! What fun we had! I'm so thankful that I get to work with amazing couples like you AND that I get to share their special day with them!
    Jennifer Married on 05/12/2018

Our Guests Danced All Night Long!

Mike was absolutely wonderful and we cannot recommend him enough! His song selections were perfect; he managed the timeline seamlessly and ultimately made our wedding the BEST party. I have honestly never seen so many people dance at a wedding - literally all 160+ guests were on the dance floor all night!

From the very start, Mike was so welcoming and really listened to what we wanted out of our event. He got a feel for what type of music we liked, as well as the definite do not plays, and curated the perfect playlist that kept the dance floor crowded all night! Since our big day, we have received countless comments from friends and family about how AMAZING he was and the fun atmosphere he created.

Additionally, on the day of the wedding, he arrived early and was set up promptly. We were so grateful for his presence because he graciously stepped in when our string quartet was unable to play during the ceremony due to weather - no questions asked! He quickly set-up a speaker, collected the procession songs and made sure everything ran smoothly. We cannot thank him enough for coming to the rescue!

Our wedding would have been nowhere near as fun without Mike & we highly suggest booking with him!!

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a GREAT day, and I'm honored to have been a part of it!

Mike
    Lauren Married on 07/22/2017

The best MC/DJ ever!

Mike was one of the best parts of my wedding and planning. He was so very professional and took over the mic with ease. He was one aspect I didn't have to worry about and truly trusted him to manage with success, and he made my night so memorable, fun, and easy, like it should be!

Soundtastic's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of “yinz guyz” special day!! What a fun party! Wishing you all the best.
    Kim H. Married on 11/19/2016

Simply The Best!

My husband and I are both “music people” and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Mike was so much fun to work with and was really invested in the experience of our guests. We had so many guests ask about using him in the future!

Soundtastic's reply:

Thanks Kim! It was a fantastic time and it was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! I wish you nothing but the best!