Soundstream Entertainment Jamaica Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

Simone S. Married on 06/12/2021

10s! 10s Across the Board

DJ Buck was more than what I expected, he completely changed my perspective of the entertainment industry. He was quite professional and easy to talk to, he’s listens well and shared the vision I had as it regards how I wanted my wedding to be from start to finish! If you do need him for anything at all I’d be more than happy to recommend his service.
    Tobyann W. Married on 06/02/2021

Exceptional Experience!

We got married June 2021 and we could not have asked for a better DJ to work on our wedding day. DJ Buck provide exceptional customer service. His level of professionalism was on point. He was extremely responsive and patient. DJ Buck did a great job playing music that kept the crowd dancing and having fun all night. We would recommend DJ Buck anytime. Thank you so much for making my special day a success. ❤
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/15/2021

Hype DJ best experience

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and the ambiance was everything because the music was just perfect and set the tone. From the music leading up to the ceremony, to the reception he played everything and then some that I wanted. He listened to me and got the genres and mood just right. He was super professional and kind, and heaven sent. The best DJ for sure!
    Marieka W. Married on 04/30/2021

My wedding day

Just want to thanks Dj Buck for his professionalism on my wedding day the music was on point an off the chain couldnt get a better dj , he help made our day the best day of our life . Will surley be booking him for all our celebration thanks again my dj big up u self.
    Cindy Married on 03/19/2021

Great experience

DJ Buck was awesome and completely flexible and understanding as we navigated through planning during the pandemic . We had so much fun, even though our numbers were reduced, you couldn’t tell looking as DJ Buck kept the vibe and energy right.
    Santosh K. Married on 07/03/2020

very very great job!!

He was an on time and great DJ,he had the crowd on there feet from start to end, he was very professional with his set up and song line up, I would use his company for any party that I'm have.
    Scott Married on 12/06/2019

Exceeded our expectations!!

5 out of 5.

Dwight was a true professional and also learned he was a electrician which came in handy when lights we brought from home had issues.

Back to his DJ, his equipment was very impressive, everyone said our music and wedding was the best they’ve seen in recent days and apparently people were trying to get closer to the party.

His price I found was very respectable hence the reason I initially went with him. But like I said he exceeded our expectations.

I talked to Dwight through WhatsApp and always had a quick response.

I am from Canada and would recommend Dwight for your special day.

I could keep going on, but if your reading this review, I am giving you confidence that Dwight will rock your party.

I was very happy I found, Dwight. Thank you for an awesome day on our special moment.

I wish I could upload videos, the photos I have most of are sweating so much from all the dancing lol

We have also referred him to Jamaica brides Facebook page.

Soundstream Entertainment Jamaica's reply:

Hey thank you so much it was my pleasure playing for you and your family, I would do this with you just send me the date when your ready!
    Paula P. Married on 09/15/2019

Spectacular!!!!!

It was important to me to have a DJ that spoke with me before hand and was prepared in delivering according to my expectations. We didn't have a regular bridal party march, rather we had a boy / girl dance battle with different songs. Dwight was on point and everything flowed smoothly just like I hoped it would. Rather, he was fun right along with the MC. They kept the guests on their feet and entertained all night long. Secondly, he wasn't watching the time in order to just run out of there. That spoke volumes to me and was highly appreciated.
    Travis Married on 12/22/2019

Great energy and customer service

Several factors impacted our wedding so we didn't have as much time in the dance floor as we would have liked (NOT the DJ's fault) but his professionalism, courtesy and customer service definitely stood out. From that standpoint, I'd definitely recommend Soundstream Entertainment.
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/09/2019

Good DJ service

He did our ceremony, dinner and reception. He also supplied us with a beautiful dance floor and lighting as well as cooling units. We gave him a large music selection to choose from and he didn’t stick to all of it but everyone still had a great time. He was a good hype man and tried to keep the party going.
    Shaneyle Married on 08/17/2018

Excellent service

Dj&lighting services were great. Dj was on time and song selections were on point. #thanksdjbuck.