SoundShip Entertainment Reviews

30 | Alpharetta, GA

30 Reviews for SoundShip Entertainment

Jaimee · Married on 04/14/2019

Jaimee Castillo

Erik was amazing! Everyone was on the dance floor and had such a good time!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Shane

Shane Brown · Married on 04/06/2019

We wanted something unique and SoundShip delivered!

For our wedding, we wanted to do something a little different. We didn't want the usual fare of sing-alongs, dance-alongs, chicken dances and electric slides. Instead, we wanted music that meant a lot to us, music that reminded us of our childhood -- 90s middle school dance jams. From the start, Erik with SoundShip was on board. Every planned piece of music from ceremony to reception was played on cue and Erik filled in the rest. He even worked with our two friends who gave ballroom dancing lessons during out cocktail hour! Erik was punctual, cordial, and asked all the right questions (even things we didn't think about). We would absolutely recommend Erik and SoundShip to all couples out there who want a worry-free DJ experience at their wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/09/2018

Highly Recommend!

Erik was fantastic! He did both our Ceremony and Reception and it was beautiful. It was the right balance of songs we requested, guests requested and music chosen by the DJ to keep the energy up. He played the perfect mix of Latin and Top Hits for our blended wedding. There wasn’t a point when music genre transitions interrupted the flow or dancing at all. We received lots of compliments from both our Colombian family and our US family. Highly recommend Erik!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

Soundship, Erik Bloom, Super DJ

Erik was on time, presented the music he promised and then some. He was agreeable to making any announcements we requested and guided us with suggestions for the schedule for the day while leaving it up to us for final decision. I don't remember him taking many breaks, so we appreciated his honesty in working almost the entire 6 plus hours. Super nice guy. It was a pleasure to have him DJ for us.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Tyra · Married on 05/25/2018

I am SO happy we had Erik DJ our wedding! He was so chill and easy to work with, quick to respond to my messages and had no issue with creating a playlist that fit our eclectic music tastes. No worries about cheesy DJ MCing, because Erik just played the awesome tunes and only announced the important stuff. No dad jokes, thank god. Our guests danced their little hearts out! We had the best time ever, I would book him again and again for my wedding... thanks Erik!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Charlie · Married on 05/12/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding - Erik did an incredible job, had everyone dancing the whole time and raving about his choices and accommodated everyone's requests. He was very responsive and helpful in planning our wedding. Thanks, Erik!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/28/2018

What a great experience we had with SoundShip and Erik.
    Erik was easy to deal with - no fluff - I enjoyed his professionalism while reserving the date for my daughters wedding reception.
    He did a great job, our group literally danced the night a way and our guest continue to talk about the "DJ". I hope we can use Erik again and pass his name onto others!
    He ended the night (after everyone had left) by asking to help us load our gifts, decorations, etc. A really nice Guy and a fun DJ.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Tori · Married on 03/24/2018

Erik was great he kept the party moving and it was so much fun!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Terrell · Married on 03/02/2018

Erik did a great job at our wedding mixing things up with the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend him for your next event!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Emily · Married on 03/02/2018

Erik was amazing!! He worked with us to make sure the ceremony and reception all flowed together and was music we truly enjoyed. The dance floor stayed full ALL night long!! I would recommend him to everyone! Thanks so much Erik!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

I would recommend this company for your next event. Erik was awesome with the whole process, and I received many compliments regarding him.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Chip · Married on 08/12/2017

Soundship has provided DJ services for my party the last 3 years. Erik's DJ'ing takes the party to another level. The music and lights are great. I recommend anyone wanted a fun DJ to book Erik and Soundship.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Eric was awesome and very easy to work with! He did a fantastic job on the music selection. Our reception was exactly what we wanted. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jonathan · Married on 06/24/2017

Erik is awesome. I have used him 3 times for different events, and he will continue to be my go-to DJ for anything in the future. He's easy to work with, reliable, and flexible. He provides a great service at a reasonable rate, and has been great to work with. I will continue to recommend him to all of my friends.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/15/2017

Eric was top notch and a pleasure to have at my wedding after party! Highly reccommend

Sent on 04/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

Would highly recommend. Made our day a breeze. Was better and less expensive than all the other DJs we talked to.

Mark · Married on 11/19/2016

This company was VERY easy to work with and also easy to communicate with. They met our expectations and worked with us to be sure that the music played fit the style of the wedding.

Andrew · Married on 07/30/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ for the most important day of my life. He was on time, had all the right equipment, and played the best mix of music to keep the party going. He even provided the microphones and was basically the sound tech for the pastor and the live music we had outside during the ceremony. I highly recommend SS Entertainment and will be using them for any other. If event I have in the future.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Eric · Married on 06/17/2016

Erik Bloom and Soundship Entertainment were WONDERFUL!! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! He played the classic wedding songs with some twists grown in that my friends ABSOLUTELY LOVED!! I highly recommend Soundship!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2013

Erik was amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!! He listened and searched what we wanted and came through just as we hoped!!! Thanks again so much!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

SoundShip provided us with great entertainment for our special day. The music was tasteful and appropriate for the occasion. We will definitely be using their services again.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Ginger · Married on 05/18/2013

We are so happy with SoundShip Entertainment and Erik Bloom! I not only used him for my wedding, but since then hired him for several of my others events. He is extremely professional, accommodating, and so easy to work with...a true pleasure. I have and will continue to recommend SoundShip Entertainment to my friends and family!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Tyra · Married on 05/25/2018

I am SO glad we chose Erik to DJ our wedding! He was so chill and easy to work with, let us customize our playlists to our eclectic music tastes, and to our request, keep the MCing to a minimum, which was so awesome. Our guests danced their hearts out! Honestly, couldn't have asked for a better time!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Marc · Married on 03/04/2017

Erik was recommended by a friend. We liked the fact he was not a typical wedding vendor trying to upsell us on everything. He exceeded our expectations and knew what music to play at the right time. He definitely made our wedding music unique and gave the wedding a "trendy" feel.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Doug · Married on 02/11/2017

SoundShip Entertainment were wonderful to work with. His planning/playlist sheet was very helpful. He was always responsive to calls and emails. He knew exactly what to play to get everyone out on the dance floor. Great mix of 70's/80's music for the older folks, and then bumpin' 90's rap for the younger ones. All my guests couldn't stop talking about how good the music was.