SoundScapes DJ Services Reviews

94 | Gainesville, GA

94 Reviews for SoundScapes DJ Services

Greg · Getting married on 02/20/2025

What makes a company or a service GREAT is the people behind it. There are not a lot of businesses out there that carry the traits of honesty and integrity. This one does!! Throw in the knowledge, passion and fun and you have the ultimate experience.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Peyton B. · Married on 06/12/2021

Can't wait to work with him again!!

DJ Gene was incredible to work with. His set up, music, and break down happened flawlessly. He was an incredible announcer and was able to really get the party started!

Sent on 07/01/2021

Claire K. · Married on 06/04/2021

THE BEST! Hire them! You won’t regret it

If you’re looking to hire a DJ or photobooth for any upcoming events, Gene is your man. Soundscapes DJ Services were an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. They were so quick to respond, they sent a very easy questionnaire to fill out for all the important details like announcements and names to call, and they had tons of suggestions and useful tips for us to make our wedding day great. Gene kept guest entertained and the events moving smoothly, and when any sort of change popped up on the side of our photographer or coordinators needs to meet our timeline, he filled the gaps and kept it running seamlessly. He was so personable and kind, and our guest loved the photo booth and how user friendly it was! He also provided all the props for it and set up and took down everything quickly that day. It was incredible and we were so blessed by their services.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Don P. · Married on 05/01/2021

Superior Services from SoundScapes DJ Services

Simply Superior service is what this DJ Company brings. Mr. Joy helped make our Son and Daughter in law’s wedding perfect. His services were impeccable. He coordinated with the wedding director without delay. He stayed in contact with the wedding party and brought professionalism to the wedding. I also shall mention that the sound he produced was phenomenal. If someone is looking for a DJ look no further than SoundScapes DJ Services. Mr. Joy delivers!

Sent on 05/05/2021

Don and Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. It was a blessing being a part of Jacob and Abby’s wedding. Having had the opportunity to see Jacob grow up into an outstanding young man I am so proud of him. I truly appreciate you allowing me to share this very special day with you and your family! Thank you again and many blessings to Jacob and Abby as they begin their journey together as one.

Kenneth L. · Married on 04/03/2021

He was on top of everything

Keep up the good work. Thank You 😊

Sent on 04/14/2021

Kassie · Married on 04/03/2021

Highly recommend

He made our day so special! We loved every second of it, and he was more than flexible with us changing the plans and playing music for the kids and everything. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Sent on 04/14/2021

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Kassie, it was such a blessing working with you and your husband. Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings to you both my friends!

Jose T. · Married on 02/07/2021

Awesome experience

They did a wonderful job at my Daughter's wedding. I appreciate the fact that they took the time pr-planning for the event, contacting us to find out about the choice of music we would be interested. I would highly recommend these guys!

Sent on 02/13/2021

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Roger thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your daughters special day! Many blessings to you and your precious family!

Kalei B. · Married on 11/07/2020

Great experience

He did a great job matching the music to the atmosphere and transitioning the songs

Sent on 11/17/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Kalei, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding. I wish you and your husband many blessings.

Dustin M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Gene is an awesome DJ! Very professional, accommodating, and easy to work with. He responds very quickly to any issues or needs. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Dustin, it was such an honor being a part of your beautiful wedding. Many blessings to you both my dear friends!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey W. · Married on 09/26/2020

Gene was such a pleasure and joy to work with. He kept all my guest on the dance floor all night! He was professional and so helpful!

I would hire Gene a million times over. He was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! He kept all my guest on the dance floor and went the flow of our wedding when our timeline got off schedule! Thank you Gene! We hired a DJ and gained a friend!

Sent on 10/15/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Lindsey, it was such a blessing working with you and your husband. I had such a wonderful time being a part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for your sweet words and many blessings to you and your family! I am truly blessed to call you and your husband my friends!

Noel V. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect DJ for the perfect day!

Gene is so professional and amazing!!! I couldn’t have pulled off the perfect wedding without him! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Noel, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly an honor to help you with your friends wedding. Please don’t hesitate to call on me if you need anything. Blessings my friend!

Jeanne S. · Married on 09/11/2020

Fabulous Experience

Gene DJ’d my daughter wedding and it could not have been a better experience. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating with our date changes due to COVID. Many people only left the dance floor to snap pictures in the photo booth! I would highly recommend using Soundscapes for your next event. Gene will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Jeanne,
    I was truly blessed to be a part of your Daughter's beautiful wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with you and being able to share this most special day with you, your daughter, and your family. Many blessings to you and your family!
  • Jenna

Jenna D. · Married on 06/27/2020

Fantastic!!!

Professional, punctual, and prepared!

Sent on 07/08/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was such a blessing working with you and your incredible family and friends! Many blessings to you and your husband!!

Maddie B. · Married on 06/19/2020

We love DJ Gene!

Gene was a pleasure to work with! He was very flexible and willing to play our favorite songs! Our guests all had a blast!

Sent on 07/01/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Maddie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was such a blessing working with you and your incredible family and friends! Many blessings to you and your husband!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2020

Absolutely amazing

I cannot say enough about Soundscape DJ Services. Gene and the rest of his team worked so hard to make our wedding day the most amazing experience for my husband and I! He customized an extremely organized outline that was specifically designed to make everything flow perfectly throughout the day. His announcements throughout the reception and attention to every last detail is unparalleled to any other DJ service that I have worked with in the past. Anytime that I had any questions or needed to make any adjustments, Gene was sure to respond super quickly and his flexibility and cooperation was SO appreciated by my husband and I. They most definitely exceeded my highest expectations and I could not be more grateful and appreciative for them! Please make the right choice in choosing Soundscape DJ services for your wedding or other event... I promise that you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Lauren,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of my services. Your wedding was so beautiful and I was truly honored to be a part of your special day! Thank you again for your kind words, and many blessings to you and your Husband as you begin your journey together.

Madison B. · Married on 05/23/2020

Cloud Wedding

Gene was so kind and so helpful. He was there every step of the way to make our wedding music be everything we wanted and helped to guide us along picking out our songs. He was professional and worked to make sure everything we wanted happened -even changing our first dance song the day of our wedding. I promise you can not find a better DJ that is more committed than SoundScapes DJ Services. We are so thankful he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/24/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Madison, I want to thank you and your husband for allowing me to be a part of your incredible wedding day. It was such an honor being a part of your special day and to share this special moment with all your precious family and friends. Many blessings to you both as you begin your journey together!

Caitlyn A. · Married on 05/16/2020

Terrific and Excellent Service

I would definitely recommend him, went above and beyond for everything he did for us! Your wedding wouldn’t be the same without him!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Caitlyn and Jacob,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to share this special moment in time with you. It was so wonderful working with you both and I wish you both love, life, and happiness in all your years ahead!

Matthew C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Gene Joy is the real deal

Gene is a class act. He communicates well throughout the process and is willing to meet every need of the customer. Gene is very thorough and professional. He covers every base as a D.J. I highly recommend Gene Joy to anyone looking for a true professional to meet their needs.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Matthew,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your daughters beautiful wedding. It was truly a blessing working with you, your family, Faith and her adorable husband. Many blessings to you and your family! Merry Christmas!

Marlene G. · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful!

Lots of fun! Very personable! Very professional! Very relaxed atmosphere! Would definitely use again. Perfect! SoundScapes DJ Services made sure the bride and groom were provided all the music and request they asked for.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Marlene,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was truly a blessing meeting you and your husband, and being a part of your adorable daughter's special day! Many blessings to you and your family and thank you so much for your thoughtful words!
  • Kaytie

Kaytie L. · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent DJ! Highly Recommend!

Gene handled the music for our wedding ceremony and reception in November! He was professional, organized, and was easy to work with from the very beginning. He helped to make our day one we will always remember. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. We highly recommend Gene for any DJ services you may need!

Sent on 12/10/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Kaytie, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly a blessing being a part of your beautiful wedding day. You and Steven were absolutely adorable! Blessings to you both my dear friends!
  • Cody

Cody S. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding - 9 November 2019

Mr. Joy is simply the best. He went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect. He made it easy for my wife to arrange everything while I was deployed and stayed in touch throughout our entire planning process. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, this is the guy you want.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Cody,
    I can’t thank you and jennifer enough for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding. It was also a pleasure working with your precious wife. She was amazing to work with and I’m so glad you both were pleased. Thank you again and blessings to you both my friends! I wish you both a
    Lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Rita

Rita K. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding was absolutely perfect and even more beautiful with the music provided by Gene. He was very professional and fun at the same time.

I enjoyed working with Gene. He was a constant professional and very pleasant in all his emails, texts and when speaking with him on the phone. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Rita,

It was so wonderful seeing you and being a part of the beautiful wedding. I hope to see you and your family again soon! Blessings my dear friend and thank you again for your very kind words!
  • Marcie

Marcie · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Dj ever!

Dj Gene was so kind, helpful, and understanding he made mine and my husbands day so special! He helped with song choices and I gave him a list of songs to go off of based on our taste and he did an amazing job picking out songs that were exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t explain! Highly recommend him services and I will be booking again if I have any parties or gathering!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Marcie,
    You were so sweet to write this precious review. Thank you so much for your very kind words! It was such a blessing being a part of your special day! Blessings to you both my friends!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Gene was a great DJ for our wedding! His questionnaire was super detailed and really helped guide us in picking out what kind of music we wanted. He kept the mood going all night! He is fairly priced and highly professional!

Sent on 10/20/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Rebekah, thank you so much for your very thoughtful words! It was such a blessing working with you and your dear husband! Many blessings to you both my friends!