SoundScapes DJ Services Reviews

86 | Gainesville, GA

86 Reviews for SoundScapes DJ Services

Greg · Getting married on 02/20/2025

What makes a company or a service GREAT is the people behind it. There are not a lot of businesses out there that carry the traits of honesty and integrity. This one does!! Throw in the knowledge, passion and fun and you have the ultimate experience.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Dustin Masters · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Gene is an awesome DJ! Very professional, accommodating, and easy to work with. He responds very quickly to any issues or needs. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Waters · Married on 09/26/2020

Gene was such a pleasure and joy to work with. He kept all my guest on the dance floor all night! He was professional and so helpful!

I would hire Gene a million times over. He was so helpful and such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! He kept all my guest on the dance floor and went the flow of our wedding when our timeline got off schedule! Thank you Gene! We hired a DJ and gained a friend!

Sent on 10/15/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Lindsey, it was such a blessing working with you and your husband. I had such a wonderful time being a part of your beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for your sweet words and many blessings to you and your family! I am truly blessed to call you and your husband my friends!

Noel Ventrice · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfect DJ for the perfect day!

Gene is so professional and amazing!!! I couldn’t have pulled off the perfect wedding without him! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/21/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Noel, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly an honor to help you with your friends wedding. Please don’t hesitate to call on me if you need anything. Blessings my friend!

Jeanne Sutton · Married on 09/11/2020

Fabulous Experience

Gene DJ’d my daughter wedding and it could not have been a better experience. He was quick to respond to any questions I had and very accommodating with our date changes due to COVID. Many people only left the dance floor to snap pictures in the photo booth! I would highly recommend using Soundscapes for your next event. Gene will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Jeanne,
    I was truly blessed to be a part of your Daughter's beautiful wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with you and being able to share this most special day with you, your daughter, and your family. Many blessings to you and your family!
  • Jenna

Jenna Dilbeck · Married on 06/27/2020

Fantastic!!!

Professional, punctual, and prepared!

Sent on 07/08/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was such a blessing working with you and your incredible family and friends! Many blessings to you and your husband!!

Maddie Brewer · Married on 06/19/2020

We love DJ Gene!

Gene was a pleasure to work with! He was very flexible and willing to play our favorite songs! Our guests all had a blast!

Sent on 07/01/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Maddie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding day! It was such a blessing working with you and your incredible family and friends! Many blessings to you and your husband!!

Madison Brown · Married on 05/23/2020

Cloud Wedding

Gene was so kind and so helpful. He was there every step of the way to make our wedding music be everything we wanted and helped to guide us along picking out our songs. He was professional and worked to make sure everything we wanted happened -even changing our first dance song the day of our wedding. I promise you can not find a better DJ that is more committed than SoundScapes DJ Services. We are so thankful he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 05/24/2020

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Madison, I want to thank you and your husband for allowing me to be a part of your incredible wedding day. It was such an honor being a part of your special day and to share this special moment with all your precious family and friends. Many blessings to you both as you begin your journey together!

Caitlyn and Jacob Smith · Married on 05/16/2020

Terrific and Excellent Service

I would definitely recommend him, went above and beyond for everything he did for us! Your wedding wouldn’t be the same without him!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Caitlyn and Jacob,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to share this special moment in time with you. It was so wonderful working with you both and I wish you both love, life, and happiness in all your years ahead!

Matthew Cooper · Married on 02/12/2020

Gene Joy is the real deal

Gene is a class act. He communicates well throughout the process and is willing to meet every need of the customer. Gene is very thorough and professional. He covers every base as a D.J. I highly recommend Gene Joy to anyone looking for a true professional to meet their needs.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Matthew,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your daughters beautiful wedding. It was truly a blessing working with you, your family, Faith and her adorable husband. Many blessings to you and your family! Merry Christmas!

Marlene Grindle · Married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful!

Lots of fun! Very personable! Very professional! Very relaxed atmosphere! Would definitely use again. Perfect! SoundScapes DJ Services made sure the bride and groom were provided all the music and request they asked for.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Marlene,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was truly a blessing meeting you and your husband, and being a part of your adorable daughter's special day! Many blessings to you and your family and thank you so much for your thoughtful words!
  • Kaytie

Kaytie Lynne Mashburn · Married on 11/23/2019

Excellent DJ! Highly Recommend!

Gene handled the music for our wedding ceremony and reception in November! He was professional, organized, and was easy to work with from the very beginning. He helped to make our day one we will always remember. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. We highly recommend Gene for any DJ services you may need!

Sent on 12/10/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Kaytie, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly a blessing being a part of your beautiful wedding day. You and Steven were absolutely adorable! Blessings to you both my dear friends!
  • Cody

Cody Suchke · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding - 9 November 2019

Mr. Joy is simply the best. He went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was absolutely perfect. He made it easy for my wife to arrange everything while I was deployed and stayed in touch throughout our entire planning process. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, this is the guy you want.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Cody,
    I can’t thank you and jennifer enough for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding. It was also a pleasure working with your precious wife. She was amazing to work with and I’m so glad you both were pleased. Thank you again and blessings to you both my friends! I wish you both a
    Lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Rita

Rita Krutsch Biddle · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding was absolutely perfect and even more beautiful with the music provided by Gene. He was very professional and fun at the same time.

I enjoyed working with Gene. He was a constant professional and very pleasant in all his emails, texts and when speaking with him on the phone. I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Rita,

It was so wonderful seeing you and being a part of the beautiful wedding. I hope to see you and your family again soon! Blessings my dear friend and thank you again for your very kind words!
  • Marcie

Marcie · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Dj ever!

Dj Gene was so kind, helpful, and understanding he made mine and my husbands day so special! He helped with song choices and I gave him a list of songs to go off of based on our taste and he did an amazing job picking out songs that were exactly what I was looking for but couldn’t explain! Highly recommend him services and I will be booking again if I have any parties or gathering!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Marcie,
    You were so sweet to write this precious review. Thank you so much for your very kind words! It was such a blessing being a part of your special day! Blessings to you both my friends!
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Wedding DJ

Gene was a great DJ for our wedding! His questionnaire was super detailed and really helped guide us in picking out what kind of music we wanted. He kept the mood going all night! He is fairly priced and highly professional!

Sent on 10/20/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Rebekah, thank you so much for your very thoughtful words! It was such a blessing working with you and your dear husband! Many blessings to you both my friends!
  • Leslie

Leslie Martin · Married on 09/29/2019

Leslie Martin

From the very beginning we knew we had chose the right DJ for our wedding. Gene is super responsive to you when you need to get in touch with him & highly professional! Even with literally last minute changes the day of the wedding he made it happen. Our family and friends commented on how wonderful the music was. And we were married in front of a waterfall and thanks to Gene everyone could hear our vows. Thank you for making it a very memorable day for us!

Sent on 10/08/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Leslie, I cannot begin to tell you what an honor it was being a part of your special day and meeting your husband and family. I wish you both many blessings as you begin your journey together. Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Davidson · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding DJ Exceptional!

DJ Gene Joy did an incredible job for my Son and Daughter-in-law’s wedding. I will definitely use him for Any occasion where I need a DJ. Awesome job, very organized and affordable. Thank you DJ Gene.

Sent on 10/06/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly an honor being a part of Breck and Taylor’s wedding. Many blessings to you and your family my friend!

Breck Davidson · Married on 09/28/2019

Davidson Wedding

Music was awesome and everything was so easy! Definitely the best choice for anyone needing DJ services 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Megan

Megan Lauren Ellis · Married on 09/07/2019

Best dj ever!

Gene was absolutely amazing! He had everything ready and was early enough to the venue to set all of his things up. We didn’t have to do a thing, he was spot on! All of his cues were perfect and I would not have changed a single thing! He was amazing. 100% recommend him for any Dj needs!

Sent on 09/11/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Megan thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly an honor being a part of your beautiful wedding. Many blessings to you and your precious husband as you begin your journey together!

Christophers · Married on 08/10/2019

Exceptional

Gene Joy and Sound Scapes DJ services , I can not say enough about you and your company. I have worked with numerous DJ companies over the years and I can truthfully say that I have never been more pleased. It doesn’t matter what the schedule of events says, if It needed to be adjusted on the fly, you were right there with me. You never question, you just adjust and go with the flow, never missing a beat. Other DJ’s want to make the reception about them and their “way” of doing things. Gene Joy is all about what the Bride and Groom want for Their Day. Your equipment is top notch, your presentation is very professional , and most of all the experience is such a delight. Every Bride that I have recommended you to have never had anything to say but rave reviews. I can truly say I would recommend you to anyone who is looking for a DJ , no matter what type of event , You can handle it . If you ever have a prospective customer that needs a recommendation, do not hesitate to have them call. Thanks for making my impression of DJ ‘s change to a positive one and thanks for making my Clients so so happy.
    Christopher
    Christophers
    Gainesville, Georgia

Sent on 08/10/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Christopher, thank you so much for your very kind words. It was truly an honor working with you and your exceptional company. I look forward to working with you again very soon. Thank you again my dear friend for your wonderful words. It was a blessing being a part of your clients special day.

Haley Ferreira · Married on 07/06/2019

Ferreira Wedding at Big Canoe

Mr. Joy is the most wonderful person to work with. From answering every phone call, no matter the time of day, to changing things at the last minute, he was always happy to do so. He makes the whole process very easy and customized to whatever you want. All of the guests at our wedding had an amazing time. We love Mr. Joy (Gene). Israel and I highly recommend him to be your DJ for any event.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Haley and Israel,
    Thank you so much for your very kind words. It was such a blessing being a part of your special day! I wish you both love and happiness as you begin your journey together my friends. Many blessings, Gene

Matthew Deane · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Gene Joy with DJ soundscapes, did an amazing job at our wedding. He was very helpful when it came for us deciding on a timeline and music. Not once did I feel rushed or pushed into anything I didnt want. When it came to the day of the wedding he was spot on and hit every special instruction we wanted. I would highly recommend him for his services.

Sent on 06/21/2019

SoundScapes DJ Services's reply:

Matthew thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a blessing being a part of your beautiful wedding. May God bless you as you serve our incredible country my friend! I hope to see you and Mrs. Deane again soon.

Ryan Norton · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ!

Gene with SoundScapes is an incredible DJ! He is absolutely one of the kindest people you will ever meet, and is a top-notch professional in is business. Not only does he provide excellent service, he goes above and beyond to give a wedding experience unlike any other! We were blown away by his high-quality set up, which included everything from all of the audio equipment and speakers, sound boards, awesome lighting, and even a huge TV screen used during the reception! The music he plays will have your guests dancing all evening, and everyone will love his amazing personality and character. Book him - you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019