Soundsational DJ Entertainment Reviews

101 | Newburgh, NY

101 Reviews for Soundsational DJ Entertainment

Philip · Married on 11/07/2015

. Steve was awesome. He made the party come to life. He was able to get all the guests involved on the dance floor. I will definitely be hiring him again for future parties.

Sent on 12/19/2015

samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Steven and the whole Soundsational DJ Entertainment Team are amazing.

After seeing Soundsational Team in action at wedding of a friend of my husband and I, we knew Stevie was absolutely hands down the best person for the job. (we weren't even engaged at the time.) When we got engaged I knew that he was the one vendor I wanted and I am so so so eternally grateful for the team.

As a bride, it was very important for me to use a company that understood what I wanted and needed little direction. I am a bit neurotic, and Stevie understood what I wanted and made sure he took care of every little detail, even ones I forgot. Stevie, is 100% solely responsible for making the reception run as smoothly as it did as the Matri'd at my venue had a family emergency and could not make it. While most brides would freak out, I knew Stevie & Mike had my "back" and everything went off without a glitch. Music was great, he kept the party going, everyone was complimenting how the music was a perfect volume loud but not too loud. They could have conversations and not have to scream over the music and they didn't leave with headaches as they had at previous weddings they attended. Stevie also was extremely helpful with putting together the slideshow and even called me to remind me that I forgot to put pictures of my now husband and I together in the pictures I sent over. Everyone loved the slideshow and basically everything the Soundsational team did and so did I! If I could go back and do it all again, I hands down would use Soundsational Dj's over again.

If any bride is on the fence about what to do for a DJ... Seriously just stop and Book Stevie and the Soundsational DJ Entertainment Team, you will NOT be disappointed.
    Thank you so much Stevie & Mike for making my wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Soundsational DJ's are amazing! Very polite, respectful and did everything we asked including giving us great ideas about music, entertainment events for our wedding day, set up at the chosen venue and past experiences to better our event. Always returned phone calls and very flexible with meetings. They took care of the up-lighting which took some pressure off of me (the bride) during the planning process so I didn't have to worry about decorations for walls and the lighting was the perfect color! Prices for their services are very decent and they were very easy to get along with. The sound, screens and equipment used were excellent quality. Guests were on the dance floor all night!! I would recommend them to anybody!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/04/2015

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. EVERYONE had the time of their life and are still talking about how much fun they had. Steve was attentive, professional, and made sure the whole night ran smoothly. He even was able to get my 80+ year old grandma to dance for the majority of the night! Steve was also very accommodating to our requests - whether it was songs, timeline, or special moments that we wanted to incorporate, he was happy to make them all happen. We certainly had a wedding to remember and we owe a big thanks to Steve for being a part of it! THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Brendan · Married on 08/01/2015

Steve was great! Our guests were dancing all night long. We also had some special music requests (WWE entrance music...not your typical request) that Steve had no problem finding and using. Steve was very receptive to our requests and was a pleasure to work with! Hire him!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2015

Steve was great! Our wedding went perfectly! Everything was very organized and flowed very smoothly. All of our guests had a great time and danced all night long! I definitely wouldn't recommend soundsational djs to anybody!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Gina · Married on 05/02/2015

Steve and his team at Soundsational were great! From the time we met and talked music for the wedding until the very end of the reception where we had requests from guests for an extra half hour of dancing (would have been longer but the venue had a cut off), we were very satisfied with their services. Steve was able to customize a few song selections for us (i.e. reception entrance song, father/daughter dance) Also, and what was so important to me, was Steve enhanced a recording of my grandfather singing Ave Maria that I got to walk down the aisle to. That moment was so precious to me!! Anything we asked for Steve was able to provide. I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. I got MANY compliments on the awesomeness of the music from guests!!! I highly recommend Soundsational for any event where a DJ is needed.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Soundsational DJ was the centerpiece to our wedding! From our very first meeting to the last second of our wedding, Steve made me feel like I was his only Bride. He responded to emails and questions quickly, he made sure everything would be exactly how we wanted it, and he made sure everything would run smoothly. Essentially, Steve took on the role of organizing our entire wedding. He also provided us with the upgraded package of two lighted towers that hold tv screens which feed live footage (amazing!) and a beautiful slideshow. He provided us with uplighting and made sure to stick with our theme of black and white. Everyone had an amazing time at the wedding and we owe that in large part to Soundsational DJ!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Lyndsey · Married on 08/23/2014

From the moment we met Steve we knew we wanted to have him as our DJ. He was all about the music. Even though he has all the DJ things (photobooths, uplighting, etc.) when we said we did not want any of this he did not pressure us to do so.
    The day of our wedding was such a blur but I know the soundtrack was perfection. We had a busy dance floor, even with a mostly older crowd. He was so flexible that when we went to do the garter toss, I remembered I forgot to tell him we were going to do the anniversary dance instead. Instantly, without missing a beat, he was able to meet my request and pull it off with humor and professionalism. The Soundsations team is a must have for your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2014

Stevie was great!! He was helpful and did everything we asked. We also let him play whatever he thought was appropriate for the night and everyone loved the music!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Kathryn · Married on 07/05/2014

Played A Perfect Blend Of Music. Everyone Was up Dancing All Night! Loud, Of Course, But Not Unpleasantly So.

Sent on 07/20/2014
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2014

No need to look elsewhere! Beyond perfect and this is coming from a very particular couple!
    Stevie was amazing, patient, courteous, fun and organized. Played all of our requests and all the right songs in between, the dance floor was full all night!!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

Steve did an amazing job at my wedding!! I was so happy with his work and how well he guided the reception. He took all my worries away and made my husband and I feel completely comfortable. All the music we had requested was played and Steve made sure everyone was out on the dance floor at all times. My reception was absolutely perfect and Steve was a huge part of making that happen.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Tara · Married on 01/11/2014

DJ Steve V was amazing! From the start he made it easy to talk to him through email and skype because we didn't live close. He gave us ideas and helped us make the night as wonderful as we pictured it would be. Our guest were dancing from our first dance till the end. Everyone was complementing on how much fun they were having and how great our Dj was. He's price was reasonable, the photo booth was so much fun and he traveled for us! If your looking for a great Dj to make your wedding the party you always wanted I highly suggest Dj Steve V! We loved him!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Joanna · Married on 09/14/2013

I have never worked with a more professional dj. Steve was amazing he worked with my hectic schedule and always made me feel so important. He gave us tips and idea and confirmed what we chose was great. Every time I emailed him I received a response right away. My wedding was perfect because of soundsational dj. EVERYONE commented on what a great dj. He kept everyone on the dance floor and everyone said they didn't want the party to end. I would recommend soundsational dj to anyone. They are amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • User3532083 · 2+ years ago

Stevie went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. He worked very closely with us to help us choose ceremony and wedding entrance music that was personalized. The dance floor was never empty and family members who normally don't dance were up and having a blast all day long! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, and any time we needed anything, he was always there for us with a quick response and helpful answer. We are still getting compliments on the amazing party and have friends who will be using Stevie for their own upcoming weddings!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2013

Steve was GREAT! He was accomodating and kept the party going all night long. My in-laws were a bit leary as they wanted us to have a band; however, by the end of the night they were beyond impressed. We were really happy w/Steve's perfomance, he did a great job!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Steve was incredible from the first moment we met him. He listened so carefully to our ideas and really worked with us to create an unbelievable playlist!As the bride, I kept changing my mind and adding different things, even the night before the wedding! Steve never hesitated to help us and our wedding was everything we hoped it would be! Our dance floor was completely packed all night and so many of our guests came up to us to tell us how great the music was! We also had a photo booth, uplighting, and monogram and everything went smoothly. The photo booth was a huge hit and Steve's assistant was there the entire time. Steve was a huge part of our night and we were so happy with every part of his service.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Michelle · Married on 07/05/2013

Soundsational DJ did a phenomenal job as our wedding DJ. Stevie kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was never empty! He was extraordinarily professional from the very beginning. I was a bride totally opposed to "up lighting" Stevie had patience with me as I debated all my lighting options and impressed me with how gorgeous the room looked on my wedding day. He gave advice on how our day should flow, but was completely open to our opinions and ideas. He even played an extra song before my dance with my father so I could enjoy some of my dinner. I highly recommend Soundsational DJ to any bride and groom. There is no one better!

Sent on 08/01/2013

Mike & Heather · Married on 06/22/2013

Steve was absolutely an amazing DJ. Everything was set-up and performed to perfection!! He keep the party rocking and the people on the dance floor all night. His skill to read the crowd on the dance floor was impressive to say the least. Most of our friends made comments as to how impressed they were as well. Not only do we highly recommend using Soundsational but we can guarantee that you won't be disappointed!!! Thanks so much for making our wedding reception perfect!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Teressa · Married on 06/14/2013

Soundsational DJ was absolutely fantastic! They did everything we asked of them and any time we had a question they were willing to get right back to us! I would 100% recommend them for ANY!! event!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Teressa · Married on 06/14/2013

Steven was absolutely wonderful to work with! He had the wedding dancing all night and played all the music we had asked for! We did the higher package that he had with the TV screens and all and it was so much fun to have a slideshow play during the wedding and have some music videos go on as you were dancing! They also did the ceremony and cocktail hour for us! They did an amazing job and I would definitely use them again for any event!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2013

Steve is AMAZING!! He really knows what he is doing and will work with you along the way. All my guest had a great time at our wedding. Thank you Steve!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Steven · event on: 01/05/2013

Steve Vittoria ( Sounsational DJ) was fantastic. From our first meeting through the night of my daughters Quinceanera, he was great to work with. He was open to all of our plans and needs, and added his own expertise to offer up a great party for my family and guests. He has state of the art equipment, great sound, and knows how to get people up on the dance floor. Thanks a million and we will be in touch in a year for Abigails party.
    Regards,
    Steven Cohen

Sent on 01/11/2013

Tiffany · Married on 12/22/2012

Steve is a talented professional. All of our wedding plans were worthwhile because of the excellent music, photobooth, lighting, and ongoing MC skills. Steve, we really appreciated everything, thank you so much for being our wedding DJ. Zach & Tiffany Bolzan

Sent on 12/31/2012