Soundsational DJ Entertainment Reviews

Soundsational DJ Entertainment 1
Soundsational DJ Entertainment 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2019

Soundsational DJ was recommended to my husband and I through a family member – we are so glad we chose to use them. We met with Stevie V only a few times, since we were wedding planning long distance, but Steve always made us feel comfortable with his attentiveness to detail and understanding of our desires.

From the start, we were made fully aware that Steve was unable to DJ or MC the day of, and that his employees Mike (MC) and Will (DJ) would be leading the evening. They both did a FANTASTIC job of following our requests as well as reading the crowd and playing all the correct songs for the vibe. Everyone loved the music and we had many compliments directed toward both Mike and Will.

We highly recommend the use of Soundsational DJ, whether it be Steve himself, or his fellow employees. Everyone had such a great time at the wedding, largely due to the responsiveness of the DJ and MC and the great job they did in reading the crowd.

THANK YOU SOUNDSATIONAL DJ!

Sent on 01/03/2015
  • Shaylyn

Shaylyn Vanorden · Married on 09/20/2019

Excellent!

Friendly guy! Very personable and accommodating!
    Im very pleased with how everything went!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Maria Osorio · Married on 09/15/2019

Great experience, amazing night!

Steven was amazing at listening to our wants when we met prior to the wedding, gave recommendations that met our style and kept our guests and us on the dance floor all night. We couldn’t ask for a more professional and personable person to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/14/2019

A perfect night!

Steve helped made our wedding perfect. The dance floor was packed all night. Our friends and family kept complimenting on how great the music was and how much fun they had. We would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

Danced All Night

Steve was great to work with for our wedding! We had some unique requests for how we wanted our day to run and he worked with us to make everything go smoothly. Our guests had a great time and were on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Alex06

Alexandra · Married on 07/20/2019

Beyond amazing

Great company! Steve, the owner, was quick to respond to calls, texts, and emails whenever I reached out or had a question. On the wedding day, we had Steve and I cannot say enough. People were up and dancing all night! This was the first that a majority of people were dancing before dinner, that is how good the music was! Would 100% recommend this company to anyone getting married in the area.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jessica Perk · Married on 11/10/2018

Soundsational is Sensational

Could not be happier with our experience with Soundsational DJ Entertainment! They did our wedding and my sister's and both were incredible and so unique! The staff is friendly and will provide you with music and entertainment that fits your style! I knew I did not have to worry about anything they were a part of. Our guests danced the night away and we loved eery song played. Our family has some interesting wedding traditions that they were so accepting of and ready to roll with as well. They were able to accommodate special requests like providing a bilingual MC. Also, being able to make payments overtime made them very affordable. They took time to get to know us and what we wanted at our wedding.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Eddy Alvarez · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent vendor 10/10

DJ was excellent!! We couldn’t be happier with this vendor. Had a great flow for the right never a dull moment!! Had our must plays down as well as our special requests and traditions.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Easy to work with and played music appropriately!

Steve was so easy to work with throughout planning our wedding and kept everything going smoothly the day of. We had such a great time dancing and so did our guests!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Redahan wedding

It was a pleasure to work with Steve and Mike! Steve was quick to respond with any questions from day one! Pricing was perfect and absolutely reasonable! Mike was awesome at the wedding! Played the perfect music and kept everyone hyped and on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! Was the best night of my life! Would absolutely reccomend to anyone in need of a DJ.

Soundsational DJ Entertainment 3
    Soundsational DJ Entertainment 4
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Nichole · Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Day

Soundsational DJ was great to work with! Steve was professional, easy going, and quick to respond to any questions we had. He made the planning process very simple and fun. His fees were reasonable and he was very accommodating throughout every step. He recommended that we add uplighting which made the room absolutely gorgeous.

Mike was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. The music he played kept our family and friends dancing all night. He even played a few foreign songs which meant a lot to our families. We received numerous compliments about how much our guests enjoyed themselves thanks to the great DJ! We would highly recommend Soundsational DJ to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Dean

Dean Balter · Married on 08/30/2018

Amazing Dj, great experience

My experience with Soundsational was great! He helped make the night amazing and worked with me on short notice. Really happy I we used soundsational!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Christine · Married on 11/17/2017

Steve and his team are amazing!!!! Steve made himself available to meet with us and to accommodate our schedules (which are crazy busy) and he was always so happy and pleasurable to work with. He gave us honest feedback and much needed guidance as well. Our wedding was amazing and full of energy. We totally recommend Soundsational DJ for any event.
    Christine and Cliff Caserta

Sent on 12/13/2017

Audrey · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve at Soundsational DJ made our wedding incredible! From the lighting, to the Ceremony, to the Last Dance they delivered a flawless production. The dance floor was never empty and they played music to suit everyone's taste, including requests! We haven't stopped hearing how much fun all of our guests had! Steve made the planning process convenient, simple, and fun. We will certainly be working with them again when looking to fill entertainment needs!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Vincent · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve is such an amazing person. He absolutely went above and beyond my expectations for the reception. He took our requests, kept the dancing going all night, and he nailed all of our announcements as well as our wedding game. He also brought a unique product which I haven't seen before to print instagram photos with our wedding hashtag. He's seriously the best DJ I've dealt with and will definitely use him again if I ever have a large scale party.

Sent on 09/27/2017

mike · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve is the man! Flat out. He is a consummate professional and responsive to all your needs, even rolling with the changes and speed bumps that will come up on the day of your wedding. Steve was willing to put in the extra work to ensure we had the best event possible and we could not be happier.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Soundsational DJ was fantastic! Steve did an incredible job at my wedding. They are affordable, easy to talk to, and knowledgeable on all things wedding. He was fun and exciting and all of my guests loved it. The music was perfect! I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you very much!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

missy · Married on 11/05/2016

Stevie and Mike were amazing, very easy to work with. They really listened to what we wanted and offered lots of suggestions to keep the party going! The setup looked great and everyone had a blast in the photo booth. our guests are still telling us how much fun they had.
    We are definitely recommending Soundsational DJ Entertainment to all of our friends!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Amazing dj! He made our night more than amazing !

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2016

Steve and his team at Soundsational DJ Entertainment made our wedding day very special for us. They not only accommodated our requests, they had our family and friends on the dance floor all night! Our Matre'D was shocked to see how lively our wedding was for a Sunday evening. Steve made the planning process so easy for my Husband and I. Not many brides can say they used the same DJ for their sweet 16 and wedding day, but I can! From our ceremony music/cocktail hour, to a reception lit up with blue uplights, initialled monogram on the dance floor, photo booth and music enjoyed by all...we are beyond pleased with our experience with Soundsational DJ Entertainment. Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again in the future. -Christopher&Kristin

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jeanette · Married on 08/05/2016

We could not happier with Soundsational DJ being our DJ for our wedding! Steve was awesome right from the beginning. My husband and I have crazy work schedules so we were having a hard time getting appointments with people, but Steve was so accommodating and would work around our schedules to meet! The music was great throughout the night and he had everyone dancing! Steve advised us on the timeline for our wedding, (where to have the toasts, garter/bouquet toss/parent dances etc.) and he was completely correct! There was never a dull moment! My husband and I had made mixes for our parent dances, and wanted to use our proposal video for our first dance together, and Steve made sure everything sounded perfect! Mike was his assistant that night and he was great as well! All of our guests have told us how much they enjoyed the music (young and old)! You can trust Soundsational DJ to have you and your guests dancing all night!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Shelley · Married on 06/25/2016

What an amazing company! Steven was absolutely wonderful! He made our day as perfect as it could possibly be! He even matched our colors for uplighting off of the maid of honors dress! He edited music to suit our liking. Our guests had a blast and were thrilled with him! Highly recommend using Soundsational DJs!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2016

Steve was amazing. In the months leading up to the wedding we communicated with him through email and he was quick to respond. A few weeks prior to our wedding I went in to meet with him and finalized everything. He offered suggestions and gave his professional opinion when asked. I felt comfortable with him and trusted he would make our wedding one to remember. At the wedding, Steve did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor and enjoying the night. I would highly suggest him to anyone. The service and personal touches he put on the night for us made it worth every penny. Thank you again for making our day so perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Regina · Married on 04/23/2016

Soundsational, and Stevie in particular, were the HIGHLIGHT of my wedding! I had so many guests compliment us on the DJ, and here's why: Stevie knows how to read crowds and work the room, and as a Bride I felt 100% confident giving him the reins on the music. Before the wedding, I gave them the specific songs I wanted for events such as the Mother -Son/Father-Daughter dances, but for the general dancing music just told him the genres we likes, the ones we DONT like, and the atmosphere/feel I wanted at the reception (for us, it was "I want it to be a party the moment people step through the door and start dancing!) Not only did Stevie follow through exactly with what I wanted, some of his idea (that "I know what this crowd wants to hear" instinct of his!) led to THE BEST memories of our wedding night! (It was Stevie's idea to get the crowd singing "That's Amore" during our very italian wedding, and it is our FAVORITE song memory from the night!) This vendor is also wonderful about making the announcements you need when you need them, and doing it in a way that doesn't stop the dancing. We can't say enough great things about Stevie and his team - they feel like family to us and made our Special Day ten times more amazing then it would have been. I highly highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/20/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Steve and his team at Soundsationa DJ! From the very first meeting we felt comfortable and knew that Steve would do whatever it took to make sure our reception went exactly how we wanted! From the music in cocktail hour, introductions , up lighting and everything in between it was perfect! He kept our dance floor packed with people all night and honored both my do and do not play list! We couldn't be happier with his service and highly recommend Soundsational DJ for anyone getting married , having a sweet 16 or just having a party in the Hudson Valley !

Sent on 11/24/2015