Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Kysa
    Kysa N. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Amazing DJ service for our wedding!

Cory was so easy to work with, he was fun and even danced with us! All our guests had a blast on the dance floor! Great songs and very professional as well! I will definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited to friends and family! Thank you so much for the perfect wedding DJ experience.
    =) Kysa & Luke N

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much! What a great crew you two had, to celebrate with. It was a beautiful day 1.23.21 :-)
    Cory
    Chris Z. Married on 05/08/2022

Best wedding dj ever

I’ve been to weddings where the DJ’s have been good to really awful. So glad that ours surpassed expectations! She listened to what we wanted and also delivered a program that had guests of all ages dancing. Thanks so much Mary for making our wedding even better!
  • Kailee
    Kailee D. Married on 04/08/2022

Best DJ ever!!

Cory was amazing and professional! Always made sure we as the bride and groom were happy as well as our guests. I would recommend him 100% to anyone and will go to him again if we ever need a DJ. He makes the day fun and engaging for everyone.

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Great people and a great party! Thanks for having us there.
    Keep on dancing, and I look forward to seeing you at a friends wedding.
  • Crystal
    Crystal D. Married on 04/02/2022

So much fun!

Cory was fantastic. He kept the flow of the evening, from the ceremony to the dance, moving smoothly. Guests commented on how fun he was. He kept the energy up and people on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited for any event.
  • Trish
    Trish O. Married on 03/12/2022

Perfect Wedding DJ

We used the DJ services and photobooth from sounds unlimited and it was all incredible. The photobooth had fun props and the backdrop they provided was perfect. It was a lot of fun to look back at the pictures our guests took. The DJ (we had Jesse) played the songs we requested and picked the perfect songs for our audience and got everyone on the dance floor. Everyone we worked with was nice and flexible and took care of our needs. Highly recommend!
    Darlena P. Married on 02/12/2022

Excellent DJ

Cory and his team were fantastic! Easy to work with and really made it a party! We received lots of compliments on how great they were. The photo booth was a huge hit too.
  • Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 02/09/2022

Phenomenal service

Cory was very helpful with answering all of our questions before the wedding. Mary, the DJ, was absolutely amazing! She was attentive, fun, and went way above the call-of-duty to make sure the head table's drinks were full and accomodated all song requests! With only 38 guests, we weren't sure if anybody would dance all night but Mary made sure the dance floor was always full! Thank you so much!
    Autumn B. Married on 12/10/2021

Would highly recommend!

My husband and I were so pleased with Ryan from Sounds Unlimited for our DJ! He was great at communicating the day of the wedding and working with some minor time changes the day of! The reception was an absolute blast, we had so many guests from our wedding say that it was the most fun reception that they had ever been to, and we thank Ryan for that! We read the room well, played amazing music, and interacted with the crowd a perfect amount! Corey and his team were nothing but easy to work with, and highly professional! 10/10 would recommend Ryan and Sounds Unlimited for any wedding!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 10/23/2021

So many compliments from our guests

Sounds Unlimited was an excellent choice for us to use for our wedding in October! Cory was incredibly responsive and informative through the entire planning process and I loved their online planning portal. It was easy to use and kept me organized with all the small details. Jesse P. was our DJ and was outstanding! He went out of his way to chat with me over the phone days before the wedding so I could confirm we were on the same page and it was obvious how professional and friendly he was. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night and we've gotten so many compliments saying how awesome he was! He played the perfect mix of music to please everyone and our guests loved that he played their requests too! Thank you for helping to make our wedding amazing!
    Carly Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful!

We wanted to have an incredible dance party at our wedding and I was literally have nightmares about an empty dance floor leading up to our wedding. Cory went above and beyond to help make our day everything we could have dreams and the dance floor was absolutely packed all night long. We would work with him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Cory!!!
    Kk Married on 10/09/2021

Easy and Stress Free

I did not have to worry about music/emceeing one bit because they had everything taken care of - it was an awesome experience.
    Brandon N. Married on 10/09/2021

Was exactly what we hoped for, very easy going didn’t have to tell him what to play. He played what the crowd liked to keep the floor full

If you have the chance to work with them do it, very flexible and really good at what they do. If you are trying to decide if it is worth the extra couple hundred dollars it definitely is. You won’t be disappointed in there service, Sean was perfect.
  • Kaila
    Kaila W. Married on 10/08/2021

Great DJ & Photobooth!

Before the wedding, Cory was so helpful answering any questions we threw at him. Mary was FABULOUS. We met her a a bridal expo and knew she was perfect for the job! We had a little miscommunication with our ceremony being in the middle of a field, but luckily we had extra extension cords and could remedy the situation quickly. Mary kept the dance floor occupied the entire night and honored song requests, even incredibly strange & specific ones. The photobooth was a super fun addition as well!
    Keith H. Married on 10/02/2021

Couldn't have been a better team to work with

Ryan was our designated DJ for our wedding reception and ceremony. He was amazing and everything we could have asked for. He was polite, attentive, and fun. He played all the right music and took all requests. He was a hit at our wedding. Before the wedding we had a call with Cory who helped put our mind at ease. He was detail orientated and nice. Took the stress out of how things would go on our day. I would recommend Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding day!
    Ashley D. Married on 09/16/2021

Sounds Unlimited Experience

We used Sounds Unlimited for our DJ because our venue had recommended them. It wa nice because I felt comfortable knowing my team knew each other and there was less coordination. The DJ I believe was $800. We also had a photo booth. This was AWESOME. My guests absolutely loved it. They printed the picture which had the 3 pictures on it, and a use decoration on the bottom of the print with our names and wedding date. LOVED THAT. I wish they had more props, but bride/groom could easily bring more based on their personal taste.
  • Adam
    Adam S. Married on 09/10/2021

I've Been Waiting....

I have honestly been waiting for the link for this review to get to me so that I can give my rare 10/10 for Mary the DJ. People will look at the "stars" given on this review and think that I just half heartedly rated my experience, this was not the case. My experience started with a conversation over the phone where we were able to clear up some of the issues presented with everything being done on the website which was great and helpful as I have never planned a wedding before! We nailed down the specific versions of songs we wanted and she was even able to answer question that the venue had not gotten back to us with. Flash forward to the big day. Mary showed up early to set up and work out details with the officiant which made the ceremony run more smooth. After the ceremony where Mary truly shined, to the causal observer it might have looked like she actually worked for the venue by the way she kept the night flowing and people engaged. This was not made easier by myself who kept disappearing to talk to my friends. She would always find me to let me know what was going on and what was about to start, sometimes even with a rum and coke! Her song selection was spot on and she could read a room like a pro. Both my wife and I agree that we would have paid double for her. Thank you Sounds Unlimited and Mary for helping to make our day much easier and a little more special. (No they did not pay me to write this, they were really that good.)
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/04/2021

10/10 Wedding DJ

My husband and I had Sounds Unlimited Entertainment DJ/MC both our ceremony and reception. Before our big day we met up with the owner, Cory and had a meeting with him and told him everything we were hoping to have for our big day. We filled out our online profile and picked out all of our songs we wanted to make sure they were played and at what times. They even let us pick a song out that they didn't have and download it for them to be played! Cory was very knowledgeable in this business and gave us lot of wonderful tips on how to make everything work. When it came to our wedding we have Mike Zagelmeyer as our disc jockey. He was AWSOME! He knew how to talk with people and make them feel super comfortable. He also made sure everything was running smoothly too. He would make sure to talk with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure our expectations were being met and beyond. He played all the songs that were requested and if he knew we might not like a song he would come ask us before it was played. We both highly recommend Sounds Unlimited Entertainment and Mike Zagelmeyer!! Thank you so much for being a big hit and providing our entertainment at our wedding!!
  • Ana
    Ana B. Married on 08/21/2021

Unmatched DJ Experience

We'd been to enough weddings to know that a quality DJ can make or break the vibe of your wedding. That's why we can't say enough positive things about the team at Sounds Unlimited and how they came through for our big day. Their top notch communication before the event and handling of every detail to help make our wedding perfect was unmatched! Everything from incorporating custom accompaniment recordings for our ceremony soloist, grand march intros, emceeing the dinner speeches, to a phenomenal dance party - Mike handled everything beautifully. We couldn't have asked for a better or more professional experience - thank you to Cory, Mike, and Team SU for making our day so amazing!
  • Molly
    Molly C. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly recommend!

We had Mark DJ our wedding at the Lutsen Summit Chalet. Mark did a great job, he was very thorough in our initial planning meeting and super receptive to our vision for the day. Everything went seamless and Mark made it a super memorable enjoyable event!! Highly recommend!
    Hannah M. Married on 08/20/2021

Sounds Unlimited Highly Recommended

They were very responsive, professional, and had a lot of great suggestions. I felt at ease and that I was in good hands with this company.
    Samantha D. Married on 08/14/2021

If you want a stress free day book Sounds Unlimited today!!!!!!

They went above and beyond to make sure our day was great! They did an amazing job setting up the speakers for when we said our vows so everyone was able to hear us! Jesse is the man and worked so well with our guests! Highly recommend Sounds Unlimited if you want a stress free day you know you are in good hands! Another awesome thing is you are able to do payment plans! They are extremely affordable, but with how pricey a wedding can be it was nice to have the option to pay monthly instead of just doing a lump sum. It really helped with budgeting for our wedding and is a really awesome thing they offer!
    Megan W. Married on 08/07/2021

Sounds Unlimited is awesome to work with-highly recommend

Sounds Unlimited was awesome to work with-professional, creative, and responsive. They had great ideas for our venue and really treat their clients well. They kept the party going!
  • Tyler
    Tyler H. Married on 08/07/2021

Professional and Responsive

I hired Sounds Unlimited originally for a wedding in Duluth, MN in 2020. However, due to COVID-19 and a venue-related issue the following year, we had to move the wedding date and location for 2021. Sounds Unlimited was extremely easy to work with throughout the entire madness of it all and made it very easy on us. When our date finally came, they were very professional and Ryan was really good at reading the crowd's musical interest.
    Samitra B. Married on 08/06/2021

Truly Incredible!

I cannot express how awesome our experience with Sounds Unlimited was! Cory was so awesome, professional, and personable - I felt that he was super attentive to our needs and made everything go flawlessly. Communication was quick and the online planner made things really easy, especially for a particularly busy bride such as myself. On the day of, everything felt really hands-off even though I knew there was a ton going on behind the scenes. Cory made it so the music was one less thing for me to worry about, while still making my expectations a reality (really above and beyond my expectations). I would recommend him and Sounds Unlimited a million times over. Thank you Cory for making or special day so incredible!
    Eric K. Married on 07/24/2021

Absolutely amazing

Corey was very easy to work with to plan and arrange our whole event. He helped make my wife's dream of walking down the aisle with her father to a star wars song possible. Mark was a fantastic dj for the night. He even showed our guests how to do some dances and was very involved. Overall this company was able to help make our wedding complete.