334 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (1)
334 Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

Sean & Cory at Sounds Unlimited did a great job helping us prepare and being very responsive to all of our questions or needs. The online wedding planner they provide made it much easier on us than expected. We used them for the ceremony and the reception. We were extremely happy with how everything went and would highly recommend Sounds Unlimited to everyone.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Sean was great! He kept us updated throughout the whole day. He played our requests and he was able to keep everyone dancing until the end of the night.

Profile Picture Nadia, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory was the DJ for our wedding and he was phenomenal! He helped us throw such a great party! He made the whole night run so smoothly and played the best music to keep the dance floor packed all night long! We're so grateful for the work he did for us!!

Profile Picture Cate, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dj was amazing! Right down to our smallest guest. He coordinated with the hall and made sure everyone was happy and comfortable! He was the best

Photo for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Review
Photo for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Review
Profile Picture Janet, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean did an amazing job! He made planning for the ceremony and reception music a breeze and was very flexible when I changed my mind on songs! He kept the crowd dancing all night and I have had many people tell me they loved our dj! I definitely recommend Sounds Unlimited! Very professional!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sounds Unlimited and our dj Chris Lundeen was phenomenal, I would highly recommend Sounds and Chris to anyone looking for entertainment. He showed up plenty early to get set up, he was very interactive, he always made sure he knew exactly what we wanted. If I could give this 100 stars, I would. Sounds Unlimited will exceed your expectations and I would recommend them over anyone else.

Profile Picture Garrett, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was amazing!!! He went above and beyond to make our day fantastic from beginning to end. I will recommend Sean to all of my friends and family.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Eric from Sounds Unlimited was absolutely amazing; he went above and beyond to create the perfect wedding reception. His song selection was spot on, our guests never left the dance floor all night long and neither did we! Eric was professional, fun-loving, and personable as he provided an individualized experience. We have received countless compliments on the amazing service Eric provided at our wedding reception. Our only complaint is that we did not hire him to oversee our ceremony as well! Thank you for the best night of our lives, Eric!

Profile Picture Molly , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sounds Unlimited was great!! From communication to professionalism they were everything and more. Eric Larson our DJ was very accommodating and easy to work with. He kept our dance floor full from start to finish. They let us pick the playlist and were told what to play and what not to play in which they honored that. Eric’s transition from song to song was perfect. There was not a dull moment. Definitely would recommend him and Sounds Unlimited for anyone’s wedding.

Photo for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Review - Dancing like this from start to finish!
Photo for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Review - End of the night photo!
Profile Picture Jake, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful dj. He was super flexible and professional. Got along great with the wedding guest! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture nicole, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sounds Unlimited has an amazing reputation and they lived up to everything we wanted. I was very specific with the atmosphere we wanted and Cory nailed it! It was everything we could have asked for. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!
Thank you for creating the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best dj company ever!!! The day went so smooth and the dj kept in contact with us throughout the day!!! Amazing job and made the day that much more amazing and special and less stressful!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with. They really know what they are doing and were always willing to provide guidance and input. The day of our wedding, I did not have to worry that things were anything less than perfect! Chris was amazing! He kept things on schedule but was flexible if it's what we wanted. He kept the dance floor packed! Very professional and knowledgable! Thank you for enjoying our spwcial day with us!!!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the absolute best! He showed up and did his thing. I actually thought he was my cousin I hadn't seen in a while so I gave him a big hug and called him Waylon.. he just went with it until I heard my mom in the background yell "that's the DJ". It was so funny and totally got us off on the right foot. He literally did everything perfectly! He made our day easy breezy and he was so funny and our wedding guests loved him! we truely didn't want the music to end! Highly recommend sounds unlimited and especially Chris!

Profile Picture Susie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our experience with this company was unbelievable! Planning a wedding from out of town is sometimes difficult because you can not meet face to face with vendors and just unsure what you will get. Corey, Sean, and especially our wedding day DJ Mike felt us feel at ease with everything. There website is very easy to understand and allows people to design there wedding day the way they want. Mike our DJ was very helpful and attentative to all our needs. He checked in constantly to make sure everything was good. It really made us feel appreciated. Mike also had our dance floor packed the entire night! The next day all our guests could not stop talking about how great our DJ (Mike) was and how the dance floor was never empty. I usually don’t do reviews but this company deserves 5/5 stars!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was fantastic!! Any request he played, he had fun with the group and was just perfect! I can't imagine the day being any better!! Thank you to the whole sounds unlimited family!!

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Corey helped make our wedding day all we imagined and more! We truly had an all-star lineup of vendors, but it wouldn't have been complete without him! From the event tool Sounds Unlimited sends out for you to start planning in advance, to ceremony music, to dinner service mood setting and our reception, he did an impeccable job of reading our guests and playing just the right song choices. I don't think there was a point in the evening where we didn't have someone on the dance floor! Would recommend Corey and Sounds Unlimited to anyone looking for a true entertainer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
4.2

Zach overall did well as our DJ for our wedding, we had many guests compliment our music selection, etc.
However, I sent an email with EVERYTHING listed that we wanted for our wedding, mostly because the website was very difficult to use. In the email I attached the instrumentals for the songs our vocalist was singing. 10 minutes before the ceremony, I was addressed that Zach didn't have our songs. Also our recessional song was the incorrect song, instead of playing "Sign, Sealed, Delivered" by Stevie Wonder and he played a remix of the song which really didn't fit the mood/flow of the ceremony. I don't know if he didn't have the information, and had to work on the fly for that or what.. but it just wasn't ideal.
During the reception the photographer, as well as the groom and myself asked him to make a few announcements throughout the night of which none were completed. Therefore, we didn't get a family member birthday announced and many of our guests were not aware of the photobooth. As he we wanted him to make periodic announcements about the photobooth as well as announce a "Last Call" for the photobooth. Photobooth announcements were discussed verbally with him the night of.
However, Zach did do a great job with music selection as well as running certain requests past me before playing them. There were just a few hiccups in the day, but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Profile Picture Lainey, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
2.7

They were wonderful to work with, but the lights show and quality of music was nothing different from any other DJ. Not worth the money.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had a lot of questions regarding mics, speaker, stand and other equipment during the ceremony and probably emailed them 4 or 5 times. They responded quickly and professionally.
Showed up on time and ready to go! Played all they music we requested, and he was so nice!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 9/29/17, 1 Review
4.1

Sean with Sounds Unlimited was absolutely amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor until last call, he kept the music interesting and catered to all ages! He was so much fun and made our wedding night so much better! Sounds Unlimited was incredibly easy to work with, super flexible and willing to meet whenever. We highly recommended Sounds Unlimited for your Special Events!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ Zach was honestly so great. I talked to him earlier in the day and made some changes. He was so easy to work with and so patient. He was very thorough and payed attention to every detail. Can't thank him enough for such a fun night!

Profile Picture Gabby, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sounds Unlimited was great! I would recommend to any couple looking for a great reception!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 1 Review