Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 6
Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 7

Em · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Experience

I would highly encourage using Sounds Unlimited! Cory was so easy to work with. He accommodated us living in the cities with ceremony in Duluth, was flexible and had great ideas.
    Dan, our DJ, did awesome job of keeping people on the dance floor and ensuring we had the music we wanted.
    They were affordable and very professional!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Sammey · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with!

Cory & Mark were awesome to work with! Cory helped to answer all of our questions, and had very helpful suggestions for music and ceremony selections. Mark kept everything flowing, on time, and everyone on the dance floor. Very professional, responsive, and just all around great guys. Thanks for making our wedding rock!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 08/24/2019

True professionals who know how to deliver the PARTY!

Josh was a PRO and so accommodating. The online planner is so easy to use and Sean from Sounds Unlimited was prompt with responding to any communication that I submitted online. I never spoke with anyone over the phone except to ask a few questions before we booked them. I had some very specific songs I wanted played for the ceremony and they were able to find them. I showed up at my reception site, met Josh, asked if he needed anything and he said he was good to go! They were able to get my officiant a clip-on mic for a small additional fee and he handled getting her all hooked up before the ceremony. I never doubted their ability to pull off the wedding ceremony and reception of my dreams, but I thought it would be so much more complicated!!! When the music started, I was like, BINGO! He nailed it. The transitions were smooth for the ceremony, the volume was perfect, everything was just so AMAZING!!!! THEN the reception started. Josh knows how to bring the party. Lots of compliments on the dance party playlist. I cannot say enough good things about Josh or this company. That online planner is amazing. True pros. ...I could go on and on...

Sent on 08/28/2019

Brady · Married on 08/17/2019

Most Amazing Experience

Mary from Sounds Unlimited did the most amazing job with our wedding and wedding party. She knew exactly how to get people up and dancing. We were able to relax and let her control the rest of the night. She even went as far as getting me and my bride drinks when we were out to be a completely amazing DJ. So grateful to her and Sounds Unlimited for the amazing service.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

Mary was a fantastic DJ! She listened to requests and did a fabulous job interacting with our guests. Very memorable experience would highly recommend and suggest going with sounds unlimited!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Teri

Teri N Thompson · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing, couldn't have asked for anything better!

The DJ was very flexible. He managed to splice a challenging mixture of music for our first dance last minute. He was very understanding when we needed to postpone any dances or wait for our bridal party to be in their seats for speeches. Did a great job letting guests know important things like when food was ready. Also, during the wedding he knew when to start and stop the music for the recessional.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us at the celebration, your DJ - Jesse appreciates the kind words. Happy Honeymooning!
  • Catherine

Catherine Hafdahl · Married on 08/03/2019

Great communication, fun DJs, helpful coordination!

Communication was always very prompt and thorough, I was never left wondering about an unanswered question or concern. They helped quite a bit with coordination the day of the wedding as well - I never had to worry about what time it was or whether something would be done or not because Sean, our DJ, communicated with our photographers and gently directed us to where we needed to be.
    We also received so many compliments on the music! He did a great job of reading the room and knowing what to play to keep people dancing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Claire

Claire Rabine · Married on 08/03/2019

Unlimited FUN

Cameron DJ’d our wedding on the Vista Fleet, and he was fantastic. He created a playlist that made 3 hours feel like 20 minutes. It was so much fun! He flawlessly mixed our requests in with all around great songs that kept people dancing and interested the entire time! We were worried that 4 hours on a boat would be a little too long, but because of Cameron and Sounds Unlimited, it was perfect!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 8
    Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 9
  • Allie

Allie Wherland · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ!

Sounds Unlimited was so great to work with! While planning, we were able to call and get our questions answered right away. On our wedding day, Seth (our DJ), was well prepared, professional, and so fun!! No one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night - the music was perfect!! We highly recommend Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 10/06/2019

kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ/MC

We highly recommend Sounds Unlimited. We used them for my wedding last weekend. We had Shawn as our MC and Sky as our DJ & we couldn’t have asked for a better pair.

Shawn did an incredible job running the reception. He mad everything go seemless and smooth. We had multiple family members and friends come up to us and express how much they appreciated Shawn.

Sky did a great job with the music. He read the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. He put off such a good vibe from the DJ booth & everytime we looked over to him, he was rocking out with us.

We could not have asked for a better duo and they really made our reception exceptional.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Courtney Murphy · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you Sounds Unlimited!

We were really impressed by Sounds Unlimited. Cory met with us one on one before the wedding for planning purposes and scheduled for a time that worked for us. He was really informative and helpful. Our DJ was outstanding! Very kind, made sure he was in line with what we were envisioning, played all the songs on our request list, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I have never seen so many people dancing so hard and having so much fun from start to finish! Huge thank you to Sean and Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Becca

Becca Sylvester · Married on 07/13/2019

Great wedding DJ!

We decided on Sounds Unlimited for our wedding ceremony and reception music and we were honestly 100% happy with the company and our DJ Mark. Nothing could have went smoother! Mark is so experienced and checked in with us throughout the night with timing and "what's coming up" kind of things. He was so much fun and we recommend Sounds Unlimited for any upcoming event you may have; 10 out of 10! The dance floor was full, he announced things perfectly throughout dinner, speeches, etc. and he even led an interactive dance! Everyone had a blast! Mark has years of experience and you can tell, he could do a wedding with his eyes closed! Beforehand, we met with Sean at their office and he was very helpful and made us feel very comfortable regarding the music for the day. I could go on, but I'll stop now. :)

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 10
    Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment 11
  • Jessica

Jessica Zervas · Married on 07/13/2019

Ceremony and Reception DJ

Sean and the team at Sounds Unlimited did a fantastic job for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had an outdoor ceremony so Sounds Unlimited provided a microphone and speaker that was loud enough for all to hear. The microphone and speaker were set up on time.

For the reception, Sean did a great job playing music during the social hour until the last song of the night. I did not have many requests, as I trusted Sean to read the crowd and play what he thought was best for the dance floor and he nailed it! Our wedding guest had a blast and the dance floor was busy until the end. Sean was very professional throughout the night and occasionally clarified with me (the bride) if he had any questions, which I appreciated! I would highly recommend Sean and the team at Sounds Unlimited. They were easy to work with, always responded to my emails and phone calls, punctual, and made our wedding day flow perfectly! Thank you!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent DJs!

Our DJ did a fantastic job of accommodating our requests and adapted well when our wedding was running a little behind schedule. He kept the guests dancing till the very end! Great experience; I would definitely recommend their service!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Honeymooners! Dan has been with our team for years and really appreciates the kind words. Enjoy the journey and thanks for having us as a part of the big day!
    Sounds Unlimited.com

Molly V · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience and guests loved it!

Our DJ was phenomenal! We had an awesome experience with our DJ! She listened to what my husband and I wanted to hear and she kept our guests on the dance floor until 2am! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience for you big day. And job well done!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Alisabeth

Alisabeth Ziegler · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing to work with!

I’m not a huge pop or todays music fan, so we made a plan to fit my likes too. Not everyone wants to head bang to Rage Against the Machine at a wedding reception! He was able to incorporate my needs and it made the day so much better!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Thomas and Alisabeth,
    Happy "honey-mooning", and we hope to see you at a friends wedding having as much fun as we did with your family.
    Sounds Unlimited

Karissa Wiklund · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Night Ever!

Sounds Unlimited was AMAZING! The dane floor at our wedding reception was full all night long! Fantastic variety of music that kept everyone dancing. Cory is super friendly, helpful, and attentive. So happy we chose Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kassie Serre · Married on 12/22/2018

Fantastic!

Cory was so much fun to work with and our guests had the best time!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Tram Kingston · Married on 11/24/2018

Great deal!

I recommend Sounds Unlimited. Compared to the other Dj companies we looked at, they definitely give you the experience comparable to the other companies way above their price range. The girls working at the office, I remember Erin in particular, was very responsive with any of my emails and always willing to help in anyway she could. Scott our MC took the time to meet with us in person with our wedding planner because he knew that was something we wanted before the wedding. He did everything we asked. Our DJ was great and played everything’s we asked for and made sure the dance floor was always packed with people dancing.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Brendan Miller · Married on 10/20/2018

Sounds Unlimited is the Best

Corey and Sounds Unlimited did an amazing job. We liked Corey's attention to detail, professionalism, music, and coordination. Corey worked with us beforehand to figure what kind of music we wanted, the flow of the wedding, and how we wanted the night to look. When we showed up at the venue Corey had his equipment in place and music playing. Throughout the night he worked with us to move things along including speeches, toasts, dinner, and cake cutting. His professionalism and attention to detail were obvious throughout the night. We would recommend Corey and Sounds Unlimited again to all of our friends and family. With so much happening on such and important night have Corey there put our mind at ease.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Bbwedding · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding

Their experience of course was key! They were professional and knew exactly what they were doing! They catered our wedding to our personal wants! Could not ask for better!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Brittney Krieger · Married on 10/13/2018

Clyde Iron Works - Krieger Wedding

Sounds Unlimited did not disappoint! Sean was very professional, polite and easy to work with. He kept everyone dancing all night! If I had to do it all over again Sean and Sounds Unlimited would be my first call!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Kari Johnson · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Helpful

Sounds Unlimited was very helpful in planning what music we played during our ceremony!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Mary as our wedding DJ and she was awesome! She had everyone rocking the dance floor the whole night and was very flexible and accomidating when we asked her to stay a little longer!! Everyone loved her!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Emily · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Jesse did a Great Job at our reception. He did an incredible job reading the crowd and keeping them dancing. His music selection was stellar. I would definitely recommend him and team!!

Sent on 10/05/2018