Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment Reviews

399 | Duluth, MN

399 Reviews for Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment

Riley Schweiger · Married on 07/10/2020

Great Energy

Cory was the DJ for our wedding and he did such a great job. My wife and I both met with Cory a month of two prior to our wedding and he was so helpful with the format/expectations for everything. He has DJ'd a lot of wedding at Greysalon and he gave us great input on the best layout options for seating, dance floor, ceremony, head table location, etc. He honestly made planning so much easier with his input and expertise. We created a website on their Sounds Unlimited to input the names of family/friends who were a part of the wedding and any additional vendors he might need to contact along with music selections. The website format was really easy to follow and it helped us plan accordingly on our end as well. During our ceremony, Cory did such a great job and kept the energy going all night which was exactly what we were looking for! He played a great mix of classics and original song that got the crowd going wild... it was awesome! Overall, Cory and the whole team at Sounds Unlimited did a great job and we would highly recommend them if you're planning a wedding soon.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • JACLYN

Jaclyn Amys · Married on 03/14/2020

10/10! Absolutely incredible!

Cory Bonneville & his team were the only people we would trust for our wedding day. Sounds Unlimited always goes above & beyond to ensure the day is perfect! & Cory knows how to keep people on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney Mostad · Married on 01/25/2020

Wedding DJ

Sean was awesome at our wedding, he made the ceremony and reception flow easily and kept the party alive right until the end. Thank you Sounds Unlimited for making our day even better!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Nick Thunstrom · Married on 11/02/2019

Sounds Unlimited

Sean was our guy for our big day at Clyde Iron works. To say he has phenomenal is an understatement! Fantastic service, great guy, and and even better DJ/MC. Top notch and worth every dollar! HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2019

So much fun

We did both the DJ and photo booth bundle. The photo booth was perfect and all of our guests had a blast with the props and the photos were pretty high quality. We especially enjoyed looking at the goofy pics of our guests after the wedding. Our DJ was fun and personable but I did receive a few complaints from the MOB and some guests. They had made requests for the same song a few times and their songs weren’t played until the end of the night but overall I think everyone had a great time.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Em · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Experience

I would highly encourage using Sounds Unlimited! Cory was so easy to work with. He accommodated us living in the cities with ceremony in Duluth, was flexible and had great ideas.
    Dan, our DJ, did awesome job of keeping people on the dance floor and ensuring we had the music we wanted.
    They were affordable and very professional!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Sammey · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with!

Cory & Mark were awesome to work with! Cory helped to answer all of our questions, and had very helpful suggestions for music and ceremony selections. Mark kept everything flowing, on time, and everyone on the dance floor. Very professional, responsive, and just all around great guys. Thanks for making our wedding rock!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Joni

Joni · Married on 08/24/2019

True professionals who know how to deliver the PARTY!

Josh was a PRO and so accommodating. The online planner is so easy to use and Sean from Sounds Unlimited was prompt with responding to any communication that I submitted online. I never spoke with anyone over the phone except to ask a few questions before we booked them. I had some very specific songs I wanted played for the ceremony and they were able to find them. I showed up at my reception site, met Josh, asked if he needed anything and he said he was good to go! They were able to get my officiant a clip-on mic for a small additional fee and he handled getting her all hooked up before the ceremony. I never doubted their ability to pull off the wedding ceremony and reception of my dreams, but I thought it would be so much more complicated!!! When the music started, I was like, BINGO! He nailed it. The transitions were smooth for the ceremony, the volume was perfect, everything was just so AMAZING!!!! THEN the reception started. Josh knows how to bring the party. Lots of compliments on the dance party playlist. I cannot say enough good things about Josh or this company. That online planner is amazing. True pros. ...I could go on and on...

Sent on 08/28/2019

Brady · Married on 08/17/2019

Most Amazing Experience

Mary from Sounds Unlimited did the most amazing job with our wedding and wedding party. She knew exactly how to get people up and dancing. We were able to relax and let her control the rest of the night. She even went as far as getting me and my bride drinks when we were out to be a completely amazing DJ. So grateful to her and Sounds Unlimited for the amazing service.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Fantastic

Mary was a fantastic DJ! She listened to requests and did a fabulous job interacting with our guests. Very memorable experience would highly recommend and suggest going with sounds unlimited!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Taylor · Married on 08/17/2019

Had our guests dancing all night!

We had Adam as our DJ, and he was wonderful! Soundfactor seemed so reasonably priced given the amazing reviews, and we're so happy that we chose them. Adam truly has a talent for reading the crowd, and he had the dance floor packed the entire time, which was one thing I worried about, not being much of a dancer myself, but I was comfortable the whole night. We had so much fun, and he was able to cater to a wide range of ages which was so great. I even texted him a few hours before the start time to request an 'anniversary dance' during the reception which he gladly added. We highly recommend Soundfactor!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Teri

Teri N Thompson · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing, couldn't have asked for anything better!

The DJ was very flexible. He managed to splice a challenging mixture of music for our first dance last minute. He was very understanding when we needed to postpone any dances or wait for our bridal party to be in their seats for speeches. Did a great job letting guests know important things like when food was ready. Also, during the wedding he knew when to start and stop the music for the recessional.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us at the celebration, your DJ - Jesse appreciates the kind words. Happy Honeymooning!
  • Catherine

Catherine Hafdahl · Married on 08/03/2019

Great communication, fun DJs, helpful coordination!

Communication was always very prompt and thorough, I was never left wondering about an unanswered question or concern. They helped quite a bit with coordination the day of the wedding as well - I never had to worry about what time it was or whether something would be done or not because Sean, our DJ, communicated with our photographers and gently directed us to where we needed to be.
    We also received so many compliments on the music! He did a great job of reading the room and knowing what to play to keep people dancing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Claire

Claire Rabine · Married on 08/03/2019

Unlimited FUN

Cameron DJ’d our wedding on the Vista Fleet, and he was fantastic. He created a playlist that made 3 hours feel like 20 minutes. It was so much fun! He flawlessly mixed our requests in with all around great songs that kept people dancing and interested the entire time! We were worried that 4 hours on a boat would be a little too long, but because of Cameron and Sounds Unlimited, it was perfect!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Allie

Allie Wherland · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ!

Sounds Unlimited was so great to work with! While planning, we were able to call and get our questions answered right away. On our wedding day, Seth (our DJ), was well prepared, professional, and so fun!! No one wanted to leave the dance floor at the end of the night - the music was perfect!! We highly recommend Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 10/06/2019

kathryn · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding DJ/MC

We highly recommend Sounds Unlimited. We used them for my wedding last weekend. We had Shawn as our MC and Sky as our DJ & we couldn’t have asked for a better pair.

Shawn did an incredible job running the reception. He mad everything go seemless and smooth. We had multiple family members and friends come up to us and express how much they appreciated Shawn.

Sky did a great job with the music. He read the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. He put off such a good vibe from the DJ booth & everytime we looked over to him, he was rocking out with us.

We could not have asked for a better duo and they really made our reception exceptional.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Courtney Murphy · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you Sounds Unlimited!

We were really impressed by Sounds Unlimited. Cory met with us one on one before the wedding for planning purposes and scheduled for a time that worked for us. He was really informative and helpful. Our DJ was outstanding! Very kind, made sure he was in line with what we were envisioning, played all the songs on our request list, and had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! I have never seen so many people dancing so hard and having so much fun from start to finish! Huge thank you to Sean and Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Becca

Becca Sylvester · Married on 07/13/2019

Great wedding DJ!

We decided on Sounds Unlimited for our wedding ceremony and reception music and we were honestly 100% happy with the company and our DJ Mark. Nothing could have went smoother! Mark is so experienced and checked in with us throughout the night with timing and "what's coming up" kind of things. He was so much fun and we recommend Sounds Unlimited for any upcoming event you may have; 10 out of 10! The dance floor was full, he announced things perfectly throughout dinner, speeches, etc. and he even led an interactive dance! Everyone had a blast! Mark has years of experience and you can tell, he could do a wedding with his eyes closed! Beforehand, we met with Sean at their office and he was very helpful and made us feel very comfortable regarding the music for the day. I could go on, but I'll stop now. :)

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Zervas · Married on 07/13/2019

Ceremony and Reception DJ

Sean and the team at Sounds Unlimited did a fantastic job for our wedding ceremony and reception. We had an outdoor ceremony so Sounds Unlimited provided a microphone and speaker that was loud enough for all to hear. The microphone and speaker were set up on time.

For the reception, Sean did a great job playing music during the social hour until the last song of the night. I did not have many requests, as I trusted Sean to read the crowd and play what he thought was best for the dance floor and he nailed it! Our wedding guest had a blast and the dance floor was busy until the end. Sean was very professional throughout the night and occasionally clarified with me (the bride) if he had any questions, which I appreciated! I would highly recommend Sean and the team at Sounds Unlimited. They were easy to work with, always responded to my emails and phone calls, punctual, and made our wedding day flow perfectly! Thank you!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent DJs!

Our DJ did a fantastic job of accommodating our requests and adapted well when our wedding was running a little behind schedule. He kept the guests dancing till the very end! Great experience; I would definitely recommend their service!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Sounds Unlimited Wedding Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations Honeymooners! Dan has been with our team for years and really appreciates the kind words. Enjoy the journey and thanks for having us as a part of the big day!
    Sounds Unlimited.com

Molly V · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing experience and guests loved it!

Our DJ was phenomenal! We had an awesome experience with our DJ! She listened to what my husband and I wanted to hear and she kept our guests on the dance floor until 2am! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience for you big day. And job well done!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Alisabeth

Alisabeth Ziegler · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing to work with!

I’m not a huge pop or todays music fan, so we made a plan to fit my likes too. Not everyone wants to head bang to Rage Against the Machine at a wedding reception! He was able to incorporate my needs and it made the day so much better!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Thomas and Alisabeth,
    Happy "honey-mooning", and we hope to see you at a friends wedding having as much fun as we did with your family.
    Sounds Unlimited

Jeris Boyat · Married on 01/11/2019

Loved Sounds Unlimited

I would refer Sounds Unlimited to everyone! They made a hectic crazy day so smooth. They take care of everything, and make sure your timeline stays on schedule. I honestly didn't have to worry about anything, and I was able to truly take it all in. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Karissa Wiklund · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Night Ever!

Sounds Unlimited was AMAZING! The dane floor at our wedding reception was full all night long! Fantastic variety of music that kept everyone dancing. Cory is super friendly, helpful, and attentive. So happy we chose Sounds Unlimited!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kassie Serre · Married on 12/22/2018

Fantastic!

Cory was so much fun to work with and our guests had the best time!

Sent on 01/05/2019