Sounds of the Rockies | Colorado Event Productions Reviews

54 | Fort Collins, CO

54 Reviews for Sounds of the Rockies | Colorado Event Productions

Angie · Married on 07/14/2018

Sounds of the Rockies was amazing to work with. They made my daughter's wedding run smoothly and kept the guests entertained. The questionnaire we filled out prior helped customize our music selection. The only suggestion I have is after the guests are first served dinner make an announcement for people to come up for seconds if there is left over food. But I guess that depends on the client if they want you to. We didn't think about having you do that and we had a lot of food leftover. We highly recommend them for your event.

Carli · Married on 10/07/2017

Sam from Sounds of the Rockies was a great DJ for our wedding. He played all the songs we asked for, and kept our friends from jumping on the mic during speeches, which kept us from an awkward situation. He kept us on schedule even when we didn't know what was next on our schedule. It was really helpful! The form we filled out ahead of time was really through and make us feel completely comfortable with our timeline and song choices for each step. Thank you so much!!

Alyssa · Married on 06/02/2017

DJ Bruce was absolutely fabulous! He handled all of the song requests perfectly, knew when to switch the songs up and overall very helpful! I never left the dance floor all night!

Katharine · Married on 01/07/2017

Hiring Sounds of the Rockies is the best thing we did for our wedding reception! I was so impressed. Our DJ did a great job of reading the vibe of the room and being enthusiastic without being cheesy! He played a great blend of music that pleased our friends and our parents' generation too, the party never stopped. People are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding and I think that Sounds of the Rockies is to thank for that!

Carrie · Married on 09/10/2016

we used the dj and photo booth. both were perfect. the dj managed the party with ease and kept everyone on the dance floor. highly recomend.

Of all the vendors we used for our wedding the DJ was the best. They are professional, down to earth, responsive, fun, and just over all amazing. Use Sound of the Rockies, they are great!

My DJ was perfect for my wedding. He was down to earth, and he knew exactly what I wanted after talking to me. They also did beautiful up lighting.

Danielle · Married on 03/27/2015

Our wedding was… Unique, to say the least! we had a guest singer, a special performance from the bride (me), 4 different people facing with me during my "father-daughter" dance with a last minute substitution, a brother-sister dance, and many other out of the ordinary requests, and Bruce with Sound of the Rockies never faltered! He was amazing!!!! He did both our ceremony and reception, and it was perfect! The company communicated with me tons throughout the planning process to make sure that everything was the way I wanted it, and then the day of our wedding, Bruce was INCREDIBLE!!! I would work with him again in heart beat!!! We could NOT have asked for a better DJ.

Krysta · Married on 09/20/2014

We used Sound of the Rockies for our 9/19/14 wedding. We requested Sean Oakland as our DJ after getting a few recommendations for him. I must say that he was definitely the best choice we could have made. He implemented the requests we had while simultaneously keeping the crowd dancing and involved. He kept the timeline on track and was a joy to work with. I would recommend using him for your wedding!

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

Our DJ was fantastic. Sound of the Rockies is very thorough up front, asking for your likes and dislikes. They followed our wishes exactly and we loved the outcome- No chicken dance or macarena for us! I sent them a few songs that I liked and they were able to create the perfect atmosphere for our cocktail hour and reception dinner. They also got everyone out on the dance floor without resorting to "group dance" songs. Our grandparents were even out boogying! I would recommend Sound of the Rockies to anyone looking for a professional, put-together, but fun wedding DJ

• Z

Zach · Married on 03/01/2014

Listened to all of our input and played the songs we wanted. Allowed someone to sing the first dance song. Awesome to work with.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/30/2013

We had a wonderful experience with sounds of the rockies! I would absolutely recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Michael did an AMAZING job at our wedding. He kept the crowd active from the beginning to the end. He kept the flow of the day going perfectly, not missing a beat. In my opinion the DJ makes the wedding and they delivered 100%! Highly recommended!!

We had Michael DJ our wedding and he was absolutely great!!! My grandparents who were urging us to get a band and against DJ's absolutely loved him and were really impressed. I would definitely use him again.

Kaeley · Married on 09/20/2013

Michael with Sounds of the Rockies was one of the best parts of our wedding. He was fun, interactive with the crowd and was a great emce. Great for the bride on a budget without sacrificing quality.

Caren · Married on 09/08/2013

Michael was AMAZING! He was able to 'read' the crowd and keep everyone happy and entertained. He was professional and fun and there is NOTHING that I would change. The price was extremely competitive and worth every cent. Thank you for your help in making my 20 year renewal something to treasure!

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2013

JImmy was great! My guests were on the dance floor the entire reception and it seemed like Jimmy was having a lot of time mixing some tunes, which enhanced the whole vibe. He always did a great job of announcing the necessary items, but never said too much or too little.

Suzanne · Married on 09/03/2013

We worked with Michael Waldron leading up to our event. He was very responsive, knowledgable and always returned my phone calls promptly. Then we were incredibly stressed as our event was cancelled due to the flood in Colorado. Michael was very flexible and worked with us as we worked to reschedule our event and even helped us in recommending possible venues for our event. They were a pleasure to work with!!

chelsey · Married on 08/17/2013

My wedding day wouldn't have been the same without these guys! Michael was the life of the party and did better than I could have ever imagined. Highly recommend!!!

Nikki · Married on 08/03/2013

Great DJ. Played a perfect mix of music to get everyone dancing - old and young.

• Q

Quincey · Married on 07/30/2013

Best money we spent!! Michael did such a wonderful job!

Jaime · Married on 07/28/2013

People kept telling us it was the most fun they've ever had at wedding!!

Savannah · Married on 07/26/2013

AMAZING JOB!!! Michael was our DJ for our July 2013 wedding and was absolutely fabulous. We were able to stay in budget and had a great experience. Our day went perfectly from start to finish and Michael helped the day run so smoothly from the ceremony to cocktail hour to speeches to closing down the night without a hitch. He made our day even more special by suggesting and helping put together a sports themed entrance for our wedding party. He was super enthusiastic and even made a sincere attempt to put on a southern accent for my sister-in-law's entrance. Our guests still talk about that entrance and how it really set the tone for the rest of the night. We were absolutely impressed with the professionalism and incredible customer service!

Davlyn · Married on 07/19/2013

My husband and I are overjoyed with how awesome Michael and Sounds of the Rockies. There was never an unanswered question or a moment where my husband and I questioned our decision. At the last minute I had informed our DJ that I wanted to sing and the reception, and they made sure that I had the background music and sounded wonderful! I had a vision for my walk down the isle and Michael and Sounds of the Rockies made everything as I saw it in my dreams!

To this day people comment on how great all of the music was at our wedding, and all of the thanks goes to Sounds of the Rockies!

Sounds of the Rockies was amazing the DJ was fun and got everybody on the dance floor. We had a blast and all of our guests did too since that was one of the things guests kept talking about was how awesome our DJ was