Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

49 | Fort Worth, TX

49 Reviews for Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Laura is one of the sweetest people we have ever met. We found her by searching on google and were extremely lucky to have her. We had her play during our ceremony, which made it so special as we were able to customize and decide on every song to be played. She has a lot of experience playing weddings and even more knowledge of music. She has a vast library she plays and was able to obtain sheet music for a requested song not in her library. She is responsive and genuine in her communication. Her advice and recommendations for music were helpful (we used many of the songs she recommended).

If you're looking for someone who plays the piano/keyboard she is awesome!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Hello Chelsea, It was a real honor to play your wedding. Thank you so much for the review you left here on Wedding Wire. I appreciate it very much. Laura

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2018

She is very knowledgeable about what music suggestions for the wedding ceremony. She makes you feel so special and that your day trumps anything else!
    She’s amazing and plays great’

Sent on 02/25/2018

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for taking out time to leave this review. I really appreciate it. Laura Cummings

Rose · Married on 06/02/2018

Laura was wonderful to work with. She did such a great job with our music during our ceremony and was full of suggestions during our consultation. She is reliable, talent and responsive. If you’re looking for a great pianist at a great price. You found her.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I really appreciate your leaving this review on wedding wire. I am so glad you were pleased with your music for the ceremony. Thank you very much for your great feedback.

Carol · Married on 11/19/2017

Laura was amazing tonwork with. She takes the time to work with you and make sure each song is hand selected and something you will love. She responds quickly and is extremely flexible. The music she played at our wedding was beautiful and helped the ceremony be exactly what I imagined.

Diana · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura is AMAZING!
    She was recommended to me from a list of vendors and as soon as I reached out to her she responded back immediately. When I first met her I was inspired by how passionate she is about the music she plays. Laura was on time to our rehearsal, very professional, and overall she is just a great person to work with.

Emilia · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura was wonderful at our wedding reception! She played during cocktail hour and the first part of our dinner and offered amazing ambient music so people could still talk, but have background music. She gave us a list of songs to choose from and developed our choices into a lovely repertoire. I'd recommend her to anyone wanting add lively music to their event.

Tom · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura is absolutely phenomenal and one of the nicest people I've come across! She was truly amazing and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Tom. I so much enjoyed working with you, and playing your wedding at the beautiful Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco. Appreciate your review very much.

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Laura did a wonderful job playing at our wedding. She was attentive to our needs and desires before the wedding and she was incredibly easy to work with. Our meeting with her before the wedding was thorough and she provided us with a ton of options and ideas for our ceremony music.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for reviewing me on Wedding Wire. I really appreciate your feedback. So glad you were pleased with your music. It was a real honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings

Paige · Married on 07/20/2017

Laura was very helpful on all aspects of the wedding. She was very pleasurable to work with and responded so quickly to my emails! And as a plus- she has great taste when it comes to dressing for the event! She color coordinates and everything was perfect. Thank you again Laura!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Paige for writing a review of my services. It was an honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings

Marla · Married on 05/07/2017

We felt so blessed to have found Laura. She was so patient with Emma while helping her choose music for the ceremony. Her repertoire is extensive and she played a number of songs for Emma so that she could make a perfect choice. Laura performed the music so beautifully during the ceremony that it exceeded our expectations.

Courtney · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Laura for our wedding ceremony, and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. During our consultation she made it very easy for us to determine the musical style we wanted for our wedding. Once that was determined she did a great job at making song recommendations that fit within that style. She is very timely and also comes with all the necessary equipment- so no need to worry about whether or not your venue has a piano, because she travels with her own! I would recommend Laura in a heartbeat! She is sweet and super talented!

Sally · Married on 09/27/2014

Laura is a very talented and professional musician who was an absolute pleasure to work with during the wedding planning. After a lengthy phone call with Laura she invited me to see her in Fort Worth to review music and make selections for our big day. I was very impressed with the time she took to spend with me and she really asked a lot of questions about what we wanted for our wedding in order to make recommendations for music pieces. She understands the wedding process very well and was able to make recommendations for music pieces to create the best flow. Her organ/piano sounds wonderful. She has a very wide range of songs to choose from and was willing to learn a new piece for me to walk down the aisle to. We spoke several times during the planning period and it was very clear from the beginning that she cares about her work and genuinely wanted to make our event beautiful. She's great!

Jenny · Married on 09/06/2014

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She has a passion for playing and it shows in her work and in her approach to helping you choose your playlist. Laura was quick to respond to any calls/emails, easy to work with, on time, flexible and very accommodating. Not only that, but she even considered the colors of my wedding so she can dress to coordinate accordingly. Thank you so much for your services and hospitality Laura!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services, Jenny. I truly enjoyed working with you and playing your wedding ceremony.

Laura added such a beautiful touch to our wedding reception! Her music was perfect! She is a lovely vendor to work with; very professional, kind, responsive and extremely helpful. My husband and I were beyond pleased with her music and our guests commented on how she really added to our reception!

Jace · Married on 06/14/2014

Mrs. Cummings was absolutely wonderful! She was able to fit us in on short notice and helped us arrange our wedding ceremony. She was great at suggesting different ways to play each song (piano, electric, strings, organ, or combination) to really add distinct character to each song and distinguish them from one another. She was extremely helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everything would be perfect on our wedding day. She even dressed to match the colors of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone for not only her exhaustive repertoire of music and outstanding ability to play the piano, but for her professionalism in streamlining our music to make it flawless.

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2014

You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Laura!! The wedding music was beautiful and everyone raved about how gorgeous the selections were. She goes over each piece of music with you and customizes the vision you have for your dream wedding. Her prices are competitive and she keeps you informed every step of the way. Will be referring her to all my friends :)

Laura was wonderful, she really went above and beyond to make sure I had the right music for my wedding ceremony. She spent many times on the phone with me to help me pick out my music she even played the songs for me over the phone to accomidate me as I don't live in Dallas. In addition her pricing was reasonable. Laura has my highest recommendations. -Maureen

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2013

Laura is so great! Even if you don't know exactly what you want she will help you plan and she plays beautifully :)
    Thanks Laura!

Paige · Married on 07/20/2013

Laura was such a joy to work with! She listened to my ideas and contributed so many wonderful ideas of her own. She even learned a new piece that I had my heart set on and played my college's alma mater for our recessional! If I could give her 10 stars out of 5 for the quality of service and value she provides, I would! I truly cannot recommend her more!

• Kaci

Kaci · Married on 06/08/2013

Laura did a wonderful job planning piano during our wedding. She has great suggestions and can play almost anything you like. She even learned a new song just for our wedding!

sara · Married on 03/02/2013

Laura did an wonderful job playing at my wedding reception. Her music was timeless and elegant. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Jae · Married on 01/19/2013

Laura was so professional and talented. She obviously invests much thought and practice time in preparing for each of her events. She communicated often and provided details of the music that we used to make a playlist so guests could listen for their favorites. She worked with us to match the style that we wanted to express, and she had so many great suggestions for both the ceremony and reception music that it made our planning and decision making easier. She even coordinated her attire to the colors and style of our wedding, and her outfit was beautiful. Everyone loved the music, and it provided such a wonderful atmosphere that our wedding wouldn't have the same without Laura performing.

Tanya · Married on 10/20/2012

Laura Cummings is a delight and talented musician, with a large catalogue of dynamic music. We put together a unique musical template together that was traditional and modern for our wedding. Laura took her time with me through our emails and our phone conversations to grow an understanding of our wants and needs. I sat in her home office, piano by our side, while we listened and figured out what worked, and what didn't until we were both satisfied. I learned so much more that day than I ever would have thought without Laura's direction and insight. We were truly blessed to have found her, and are forever grateful for our lifelong memories including Laura and her husband.

Miriam · Married on 09/08/2012

Laura is great to work with and provides listeners with beautiful music to listen to . I would definently recommend her to anyone needing a talented pianist.

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

Laura was fabulous! She contacted me very quickly after I had inquired about her availability through her website. Soon after we spoke over the phone to discuss the style of my wedding, what I was looking for, and what she could provide. She was always very personable and I really enjoyed the fact that she doesn’t just do business through e-mail like most vendors. Laura delivers quality service and wants to develop a relationship with each client. She is very talented, has an amazing repertoire, and knows how to coordinate the ceremony music to your style of wedding. Meeting with her helped me develop my ceremony outline and the music to be played at our cocktail hour - it saved me hours of researching and listening to music online! She also was very familiar with my wedding ceremony venue (Marty Leonard Chapel), and knew exactly where to set-up, how to play to size of the venue, etc. She hadn’t performed at the Fort Worth Club before, and took time out of her busy schedule to contact the Fort Worth Club and walkthrough her set-up at the venue prior to the wedding. That is just one of many examples of how she goes above and beyond to be prepared and deliver quality to her clients.

Additionally, I had soloists performing in my ceremony, and Laura arranged for a very talented accompanist (Echo) to accompany them. I appreciated her taking the time to reach out to Echo and arrange for her to accompany the wedding, it was a huge help. My soloists were blown away by her talent accompanying, and said she was one of the best they had ever worked with.

Laura is very professional and talented; you can trust her with your wedding or event. She was such a joy to work with!