46 Reviews for Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music

Instrumental-Solo (2)
Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
46 Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

She is very knowledgeable about what music suggestions for the wedding ceremony. She makes you feel so special and that your day trumps anything else!
She’s amazing and plays great’

Profile Picture Chelsea , 6/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Piano

Laura was amazing tonwork with. She takes the time to work with you and make sure each song is hand selected and something you will love. She responds quickly and is extremely flexible. The music she played at our wedding was beautiful and helped the ceremony be exactly what I imagined.

Profile Picture Carol, 11/19/17, 1 Review

Laura is AMAZING!
She was recommended to me from a list of vendors and as soon as I reached out to her she responded back immediately. When I first met her I was inspired by how passionate she is about the music she plays. Laura was on time to our rehearsal, very professional, and overall she is just a great person to work with.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was wonderful at our wedding reception! She played during cocktail hour and the first part of our dinner and offered amazing ambient music so people could still talk, but have background music. She gave us a list of songs to choose from and developed our choices into a lovely repertoire. I'd recommend her to anyone wanting add lively music to their event.

Profile Picture Emilia, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Reception, Piano, Instrumental-Solo

Laura is absolutely phenomenal and one of the nicest people I've come across! She was truly amazing and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Tom, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura did a wonderful job playing at our wedding. She was attentive to our needs and desires before the wedding and she was incredibly easy to work with. Our meeting with her before the wedding was thorough and she provided us with a ton of options and ideas for our ceremony music.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was very helpful on all aspects of the wedding. She was very pleasurable to work with and responded so quickly to my emails! And as a plus- she has great taste when it comes to dressing for the event! She color coordinates and everything was perfect. Thank you again Laura!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony

We felt so blessed to have found Laura. She was so patient with Emma while helping her choose music for the ceremony. Her repertoire is extensive and she played a number of songs for Emma so that she could make a perfect choice. Laura performed the music so beautifully during the ceremony that it exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture Marla, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Laura for our wedding ceremony, and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. During our consultation she made it very easy for us to determine the musical style we wanted for our wedding. Once that was determined she did a great job at making song recommendations that fit within that style. She is very timely and also comes with all the necessary equipment- so no need to worry about whether or not your venue has a piano, because she travels with her own! I would recommend Laura in a heartbeat! She is sweet and super talented!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura is a very talented and professional musician who was an absolute pleasure to work with during the wedding planning. After a lengthy phone call with Laura she invited me to see her in Fort Worth to review music and make selections for our big day. I was very impressed with the time she took to spend with me and she really asked a lot of questions about what we wanted for our wedding in order to make recommendations for music pieces. She understands the wedding process very well and was able to make recommendations for music pieces to create the best flow. Her organ/piano sounds wonderful. She has a very wide range of songs to choose from and was willing to learn a new piece for me to walk down the aisle to. We spoke several times during the planning period and it was very clear from the beginning that she cares about her work and genuinely wanted to make our event beautiful. She's great!

Profile Picture Sally, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She has a passion for playing and it shows in her work and in her approach to helping you choose your playlist. Laura was quick to respond to any calls/emails, easy to work with, on time, flexible and very accommodating. Not only that, but she even considered the colors of my wedding so she can dress to coordinate accordingly. Thank you so much for your services and hospitality Laura!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura added such a beautiful touch to our wedding reception! Her music was perfect! She is a lovely vendor to work with; very professional, kind, responsive and extremely helpful. My husband and I were beyond pleased with her music and our guests commented on how she really added to our reception!

Profile Picture natalie, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Mrs. Cummings was absolutely wonderful! She was able to fit us in on short notice and helped us arrange our wedding ceremony. She was great at suggesting different ways to play each song (piano, electric, strings, organ, or combination) to really add distinct character to each song and distinguish them from one another. She was extremely helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everything would be perfect on our wedding day. She even dressed to match the colors of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone for not only her exhaustive repertoire of music and outstanding ability to play the piano, but for her professionalism in streamlining our music to make it flawless.

Profile Picture Jace, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Laura!! The wedding music was beautiful and everyone raved about how gorgeous the selections were. She goes over each piece of music with you and customizes the vision you have for your dream wedding. Her prices are competitive and she keeps you informed every step of the way. Will be referring her to all my friends :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was wonderful, she really went above and beyond to make sure I had the right music for my wedding ceremony. She spent many times on the phone with me to help me pick out my music she even played the songs for me over the phone to accomidate me as I don't live in Dallas. In addition her pricing was reasonable. Laura has my highest recommendations. -Maureen

Profile Picture User4079991, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura did a wonderful job at our wedding. She really knew her stuff and the repertoire of what she was able to play was HUGE. She was very familiar with our venue so everything went very smoothly. We are happy with her services and would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura is so great! Even if you don't know exactly what you want she will help you plan and she plays beautifully :)
Thanks Laura!

Profile Picture Mandy, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was such a joy to work with! She listened to my ideas and contributed so many wonderful ideas of her own. She even learned a new piece that I had my heart set on and played my college's alma mater for our recessional! If I could give her 10 stars out of 5 for the quality of service and value she provides, I would! I truly cannot recommend her more!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was a blessing at my sister's wedding. We kept communicating by e-mail and by phone and she always was very kind to listen to our requests and she worked very hard in putting all the music together. The ceremony was full of symbolisms and different things than a traditional wedding and Laura did an amazing job juggling with the different parts of the program. We mainly speak Spanish but it wasn't a problem for her to deal with our broken English! Thank you Laura.
Vanessa

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We planned our wedding long distance and waited until only a couple of months before the wedding to find a ceremony musician. We came across Laura and her prices and reviews seemed great so we decided to give her a call.
Working with Laura turned out to be wonderful. Laura is very passionate about her music and the art of compiling the songs together to allow a musical flow throughout the ceremony.
Laura was always very responsive with her e-mails and phone calls and was easy to communicate with.
Toward the end of planning there was a mix up with the ceremony outline, we had decided to plan the ceremony in a non-traditional way- but Laura was happy to be flexible and change the music up a bit to accommodate our wants and needs.
Laura's price is wonderful and includes her coming to the rehearsal- which was awesome. Her professionalism was really important to us, and helped us stay calm in our long-distance planning.
I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for a really lovely piano component to their wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Jen, 5/11/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura did an wonderful job playing at my wedding reception. Her music was timeless and elegant. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture sara, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was so professional and talented. She obviously invests much thought and practice time in preparing for each of her events. She communicated often and provided details of the music that we used to make a playlist so guests could listen for their favorites. She worked with us to match the style that we wanted to express, and she had so many great suggestions for both the ceremony and reception music that it made our planning and decision making easier. She even coordinated her attire to the colors and style of our wedding, and her outfit was beautiful. Everyone loved the music, and it provided such a wonderful atmosphere that our wedding wouldn't have the same without Laura performing.

Profile Picture Jae, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura was so sweet! We loved that she welcomed us into her home and took her time playing different music options for us and helping us choose songs that fit our wedding best. She had tons of songs to choose from, but at the time of our wedding, was not able to take any new song requests that were not already in her repertoire. Aside from that small detail Laura was very prompt, very organized, and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Shawna, 11/11/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura Cummings is a delight and talented musician, with a large catalogue of dynamic music. We put together a unique musical template together that was traditional and modern for our wedding. Laura took her time with me through our emails and our phone conversations to grow an understanding of our wants and needs. I sat in her home office, piano by our side, while we listened and figured out what worked, and what didn't until we were both satisfied. I learned so much more that day than I ever would have thought without Laura's direction and insight. We were truly blessed to have found her, and are forever grateful for our lifelong memories including Laura and her husband.

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Laura is great to work with and provides listeners with beautiful music to listen to . I would definently recommend her to anyone needing a talented pianist.

Profile Picture Miriam, 9/8/12, 1 Review