Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Leslie
    Leslie B. Married on 02/20/2022

Beautiful piano music

Laura was very thorough in her preparation for our wedding. The music was beautifully played, and she knew how to adjust the volume and tempo according to how the ceremony was going. I received several compliments on her work and she was extremely professional. I would highly recommend Sounds of Laura.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Leslie for the recommendation. I appreciate this review of my work. It was a joy playing the lovely selections of music you chose for your ceremony. Thanks again, Laura.
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 12/11/2021

Laura is wonderful!

Laura is a lovely person to work with. She is very personable, kind, and so talented. She worked very hard to arrange a special version of one of our favorite songs for my bridal entrance music. We had a great consultation with her where we were able to listen to several songs and choose the music that suited us best. She also did a second consultation with me where I was able to listen to what she had arranged just for us. I would recommend Laura to anyone looking for a fantastic pianist. Thank you, Laura!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I appreciate your leaving this review on Wedding Wire very much.
    It was a pleasure to create a version of your favorite song for your entrance music. My plans are to combine this song with my photography for a music/video in the near future. I will certainly send you a link to it once completed. Thanks again, Laura.
    Torrie Married on 11/05/2021

Wonderful Pianist!

Laura was great to work with and is extremely talented. She was responsive from the start and even invited us to her home to hear her play before hiring her. She curated a beautiful list of songs for our wedding based on this meeting. Our guests at the wedding thought she did a great job. We highly recommend Sounds of Laura!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I am very grateful for your review, Torrie. It is much appreciated. I truely enjoyed working with you & playing your wedding. Thank you,
    Laura Cummings
    Thierry D. Married on 09/19/2021

Beautiful music

Very good at what she does. Takes time to tailor your event to you. Very knowledgeable too
    Gabriella Married on 09/01/2021

Beautiful performance!

Loved working with Laura. She is so sweet and played beautifully at my wedding.
  • Peachykeen45
    Melissa Married on 05/20/2021

So patient and a wonderful musician!

I loved having Laura come to play for us during our ceremony. She is a lovely person and it shows through her music! 1/3 of my guests were running behind (probably due to the traffic getting to the venue as there is only one main highway and it was under construction) and she kept playing music anyway! Even when my parents were not able to walk down the aisle at the last minute (they have multiple heath issues) she rolled right along and she helped it go so smoothly. Her performance really set a lovely mood and she helped us pick out the best pieces. She has such a wide array of music that I'm 100% certain that if you have a specific song in mind, she'll have the music for it. She was lovely and even got to spend time with my family at the reception!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa. You and your entire family were so gracious to us. This made it a pleasure to participate in your wedding. T.J. and I both wish you the best. Laura Cummings/Sounds of Laura
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 12/01/2020

Excellent recommend

Laura was very patient and kind during the whole process, she played beautifully for our wedding.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so very much Melanie for taking out time to leave this review. I really appreciate it. Laura
    Edith V. Married on 11/06/2020

Book her now!

Laura was the perfect addition to our wedding! She plays absolutely beautiful. She made our wedding even more magical.
    She’s responds to emails extremely quickly, she’s very professional and goes above and beyond. She even dressed on my wedding colors! I would recommend her 100% to anyone! I couldn’t be happier with her services! Thank you Laura

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I appreciate this review very much, Edith. And, I am so glad I could match your beautiful colors with my attire. Thank you again.
    Laura
    Katherine S. Married on 10/24/2020

Laura knows her stuff ( very much a professional )

Laura is very much a professional and so very helpful with putting the music together for our special day.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

It was a joy & an honor to play your wedding, Katherine. Thank you very much for leaving this review on Wedding Wire.
    Samantha S. Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing pianist and wonderful person!

Laura is so knowledgeable, experienced, professional, kind, and overall a wonderful person! She was very responsive from day 1 and she did an amazing job playing at our wedding. It was so special that we were able to customize the playlist for the prelude and ceremony with her, and she had beautiful recommendations that made our ceremony so memorable. We had to postpone our original wedding date by 3 months, and she was very flexible with us! I would highly recommend Laura!

Samantha,
    Your review is so nice, and I am grateful for all the great feedback. Thank you so much for the review. It is greatly appreciated.
    Laura Cummings/Sounds of Laura
    Kaci K. Married on 12/28/2019

Great pianist

Laura was amazing! She was very responsive and did a wonderful job at our wedding. She spent an ample amount of time with us during our consultation to make sure that she was playing exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend her for you event!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Kaci for leaving this review on Wedding Wire. I enjoyed playing your wedding at the beautiful church in Weatherford. Everything about your wedding (your dress, flowers, the lovely decorated church etc.,) was just so beautiful. I appreciate your leaving this review more than I can express in words. Best of everything to you and Charles both.
    Laura Cummings/Sounds of Laura
  • Fatima
    Fatima A. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing!!!

I hired Luara for a wedding in November, and she did amazing! All the guest loved her, she was understanding of time and was flexible with us. I recommend Laura to all my clients!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Fatima, for leaving this review. I am so glad everyone enjoyed my music. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in leaving this review. Laura
    Michelle D. Married on 10/04/2019

First Class!

Laura was a blessing to work with. She truly cared about my ceremony and spent a lot of time with me going over music ideas and she even helped me find a wedding coordinator. I cannot thank her enough for her flexibility, positivity and attention to detail! She’s the best!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

It was a real honor to play your wedding, Michelle. Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review. I appreciate it very, very much. Laura
    Nicole Married on 05/25/2019

Pianist Extraordinaire

Ms. Laura was fantastic! She was organized and professional from start to finish. We were able to meet and pick out music for our wedding ceremony. She started on time and the music was beautiful. We would definitely recommend her 10/10.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. Your review is greatly appreciated. I also wanted to say how lovely your chosen colors for your wedding worked out. Coral is a great color. I am so glad that I happened to have the coral dress so that I could match your colors.
  • Diane
    Diane G. Married on 04/07/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception on April 7th, 2019

Top quality pianist; extremely talented;
    wonderful to work with; versatile; provided electric piano and sound system; highly recommend!!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it. Love the pictures of you & Jerry. They are so good!
    Jill F. Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal Pianist

Laura is a class act and a wonderful musician and performance artist. Immediately upon speaking with her over the telephone I felt as if she would be the right fit for my elegant wedding. When I met her I knew I had made the right choice. She spent time discussing my vision for the wedding and through the course of our consultation played various selections on her electric piano so that she and I could partner together to make the ceremony an unforgettable experience. She was very knowledgeable, creative, and thorough. Laura also contacted the wedding coordinator and minister to run through the music and order of the ceremony so that everything was well planned and perfectly timed. Her sweet personality and professionalism made her an invaluable asset on my big day. People raved about her at the reception. We couldn’t have asked for better!!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Jill for writing this review. I am very grateful. Your wedding reception that we attended was absolutely one of the most enjoyable receptions we have ever been to. Laura Cummings/Sounds of Laura.
    Chelsea Married on 09/22/2018
    Laura is one of the sweetest people we have ever met. We found her by searching on google and were extremely lucky to have her. We had her play during our ceremony, which made it so special as we were able to customize and decide on every song to be played. She has a lot of experience playing weddings and even more knowledge of music. She has a vast library she plays and was able to obtain sheet music for a requested song not in her library. She is responsive and genuine in her communication. Her advice and recommendations for music were helpful (we used many of the songs she recommended).

If you're looking for someone who plays the piano/keyboard she is awesome!

Hello Chelsea,
    It was a real honor to play your wedding. Thank you so much for the review you left here on Wedding Wire. I appreciate it very much. Laura
    Chelsea Married on 06/10/2018
    She is very knowledgeable about what music suggestions for the wedding ceremony. She makes you feel so special and that your day trumps anything else!
    She’s amazing and plays great’

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for taking out time to leave this review. I really appreciate it. Laura Cummings
    Rose Married on 06/02/2018
    Laura was wonderful to work with. She did such a great job with our music during our ceremony and was full of suggestions during our consultation. She is reliable, talent and responsive. If you’re looking for a great pianist at a great price. You found her.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I really appreciate your leaving this review on wedding wire. I am so glad you were pleased with your music for the ceremony. Thank you very much for your great feedback.
    Carol Married on 11/19/2017
    Laura was amazing tonwork with. She takes the time to work with you and make sure each song is hand selected and something you will love. She responds quickly and is extremely flexible. The music she played at our wedding was beautiful and helped the ceremony be exactly what I imagined.
    Diana Married on 11/18/2017
    Laura is AMAZING!
    She was recommended to me from a list of vendors and as soon as I reached out to her she responded back immediately. When I first met her I was inspired by how passionate she is about the music she plays. Laura was on time to our rehearsal, very professional, and overall she is just a great person to work with.
    Emilia Married on 11/11/2017
    Laura was wonderful at our wedding reception! She played during cocktail hour and the first part of our dinner and offered amazing ambient music so people could still talk, but have background music. She gave us a list of songs to choose from and developed our choices into a lovely repertoire. I'd recommend her to anyone wanting add lively music to their event.
    Tom Married on 09/30/2017
    Laura is absolutely phenomenal and one of the nicest people I've come across! She was truly amazing and would recommend her to anyone!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Tom. I so much enjoyed working with you, and playing your wedding at the beautiful Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco. Appreciate your review very much.
    Katie Married on 07/29/2017
    Laura did a wonderful job playing at our wedding. She was attentive to our needs and desires before the wedding and she was incredibly easy to work with. Our meeting with her before the wedding was thorough and she provided us with a ton of options and ideas for our ceremony music.

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for reviewing me on Wedding Wire. I really appreciate your feedback. So glad you were pleased with your music. It was a real honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings
    Paige Married on 07/20/2017
    Laura was very helpful on all aspects of the wedding. She was very pleasurable to work with and responded so quickly to my emails! And as a plus- she has great taste when it comes to dressing for the event! She color coordinates and everything was perfect. Thank you again Laura!

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Paige for writing a review of my services. It was an honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings