Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music Reviews

Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 1
Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 2

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Pianist Extraordinaire

Ms. Laura was fantastic! She was organized and professional from start to finish. We were able to meet and pick out music for our wedding ceremony. She started on time and the music was beautiful. We would definitely recommend her 10/10.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. Your review is greatly appreciated. I also wanted to say how lovely your chosen colors for your wedding worked out. Coral is a great color. I am so glad that I happened to have the coral dress so that I could match your colors.
  • Diane

Diane Gardner · Married on 04/07/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception on April 7th, 2019

Top quality pianist; extremely talented;
    wonderful to work with; versatile; provided electric piano and sound system; highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 3
    Sounds of Laura:  Great Piano Music 4

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it. Love the pictures of you & Jerry. They are so good!

Jill Frederick · Married on 03/09/2019

Phenomenal Pianist

Laura is a class act and a wonderful musician and performance artist. Immediately upon speaking with her over the telephone I felt as if she would be the right fit for my elegant wedding. When I met her I knew I had made the right choice. She spent time discussing my vision for the wedding and through the course of our consultation played various selections on her electric piano so that she and I could partner together to make the ceremony an unforgettable experience. She was very knowledgeable, creative, and thorough. Laura also contacted the wedding coordinator and minister to run through the music and order of the ceremony so that everything was well planned and perfectly timed. Her sweet personality and professionalism made her an invaluable asset on my big day. People raved about her at the reception. We couldn’t have asked for better!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Jill for writing this review. I am very grateful. Your wedding reception that we attended was absolutely one of the most enjoyable receptions we have ever been to. Laura Cummings/Sounds of Laura.

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

Laura is one of the sweetest people we have ever met. We found her by searching on google and were extremely lucky to have her. We had her play during our ceremony, which made it so special as we were able to customize and decide on every song to be played. She has a lot of experience playing weddings and even more knowledge of music. She has a vast library she plays and was able to obtain sheet music for a requested song not in her library. She is responsive and genuine in her communication. Her advice and recommendations for music were helpful (we used many of the songs she recommended).

If you're looking for someone who plays the piano/keyboard she is awesome!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hello Chelsea,
    It was a real honor to play your wedding. Thank you so much for the review you left here on Wedding Wire. I appreciate it very much. Laura

Chelsea · Married on 06/10/2018

She is very knowledgeable about what music suggestions for the wedding ceremony. She makes you feel so special and that your day trumps anything else!
    She’s amazing and plays great’

Sent on 02/25/2018

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for taking out time to leave this review. I really appreciate it. Laura Cummings

Rose · Married on 06/02/2018

Laura was wonderful to work with. She did such a great job with our music during our ceremony and was full of suggestions during our consultation. She is reliable, talent and responsive. If you’re looking for a great pianist at a great price. You found her.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

I really appreciate your leaving this review on wedding wire. I am so glad you were pleased with your music for the ceremony. Thank you very much for your great feedback.

Carol · Married on 11/19/2017

Laura was amazing tonwork with. She takes the time to work with you and make sure each song is hand selected and something you will love. She responds quickly and is extremely flexible. The music she played at our wedding was beautiful and helped the ceremony be exactly what I imagined.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Diana · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura is AMAZING!
    She was recommended to me from a list of vendors and as soon as I reached out to her she responded back immediately. When I first met her I was inspired by how passionate she is about the music she plays. Laura was on time to our rehearsal, very professional, and overall she is just a great person to work with.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Emilia · Married on 11/11/2017

Laura was wonderful at our wedding reception! She played during cocktail hour and the first part of our dinner and offered amazing ambient music so people could still talk, but have background music. She gave us a list of songs to choose from and developed our choices into a lovely repertoire. I'd recommend her to anyone wanting add lively music to their event.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Tom · Married on 09/30/2017

Laura is absolutely phenomenal and one of the nicest people I've come across! She was truly amazing and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Tom. I so much enjoyed working with you, and playing your wedding at the beautiful Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco. Appreciate your review very much.

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Laura did a wonderful job playing at our wedding. She was attentive to our needs and desires before the wedding and she was incredibly easy to work with. Our meeting with her before the wedding was thorough and she provided us with a ton of options and ideas for our ceremony music.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for reviewing me on Wedding Wire. I really appreciate your feedback. So glad you were pleased with your music. It was a real honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings

Paige · Married on 07/20/2017

Laura was very helpful on all aspects of the wedding. She was very pleasurable to work with and responded so quickly to my emails! And as a plus- she has great taste when it comes to dressing for the event! She color coordinates and everything was perfect. Thank you again Laura!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you Paige for writing a review of my services. It was an honor to play your wedding. Laura Cummings

Marla · Married on 05/07/2017

We felt so blessed to have found Laura. She was so patient with Emma while helping her choose music for the ceremony. Her repertoire is extensive and she played a number of songs for Emma so that she could make a perfect choice. Laura performed the music so beautifully during the ceremony that it exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Laura for our wedding ceremony, and it was an awesome experience from beginning to end. During our consultation she made it very easy for us to determine the musical style we wanted for our wedding. Once that was determined she did a great job at making song recommendations that fit within that style. She is very timely and also comes with all the necessary equipment- so no need to worry about whether or not your venue has a piano, because she travels with her own! I would recommend Laura in a heartbeat! She is sweet and super talented!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Sally · Married on 09/27/2014

Laura is a very talented and professional musician who was an absolute pleasure to work with during the wedding planning. After a lengthy phone call with Laura she invited me to see her in Fort Worth to review music and make selections for our big day. I was very impressed with the time she took to spend with me and she really asked a lot of questions about what we wanted for our wedding in order to make recommendations for music pieces. She understands the wedding process very well and was able to make recommendations for music pieces to create the best flow. Her organ/piano sounds wonderful. She has a very wide range of songs to choose from and was willing to learn a new piece for me to walk down the aisle to. We spoke several times during the planning period and it was very clear from the beginning that she cares about her work and genuinely wanted to make our event beautiful. She's great!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Jenny · Married on 09/06/2014

Laura was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would hire her again in a heartbeat. She has a passion for playing and it shows in her work and in her approach to helping you choose your playlist. Laura was quick to respond to any calls/emails, easy to work with, on time, flexible and very accommodating. Not only that, but she even considered the colors of my wedding so she can dress to coordinate accordingly. Thank you so much for your services and hospitality Laura!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Sounds of Laura: Great Piano Music's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of my services, Jenny. I truly enjoyed working with you and playing your wedding ceremony.

Laura added such a beautiful touch to our wedding reception! Her music was perfect! She is a lovely vendor to work with; very professional, kind, responsive and extremely helpful. My husband and I were beyond pleased with her music and our guests commented on how she really added to our reception!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jace · Married on 06/14/2014

Mrs. Cummings was absolutely wonderful! She was able to fit us in on short notice and helped us arrange our wedding ceremony. She was great at suggesting different ways to play each song (piano, electric, strings, organ, or combination) to really add distinct character to each song and distinguish them from one another. She was extremely helpful at the rehearsal to make sure everything would be perfect on our wedding day. She even dressed to match the colors of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone for not only her exhaustive repertoire of music and outstanding ability to play the piano, but for her professionalism in streamlining our music to make it flawless.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2014

You will NOT be disappointed if you hire Laura!! The wedding music was beautiful and everyone raved about how gorgeous the selections were. She goes over each piece of music with you and customizes the vision you have for your dream wedding. Her prices are competitive and she keeps you informed every step of the way. Will be referring her to all my friends :)

Sent on 04/23/2014

Laura was wonderful, she really went above and beyond to make sure I had the right music for my wedding ceremony. She spent many times on the phone with me to help me pick out my music she even played the songs for me over the phone to accomidate me as I don't live in Dallas. In addition her pricing was reasonable. Laura has my highest recommendations. -Maureen

Sent on 05/04/2014

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2013

Laura is so great! Even if you don't know exactly what you want she will help you plan and she plays beautifully :)
    Thanks Laura!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Paige · Married on 07/20/2013

Laura was such a joy to work with! She listened to my ideas and contributed so many wonderful ideas of her own. She even learned a new piece that I had my heart set on and played my college's alma mater for our recessional! If I could give her 10 stars out of 5 for the quality of service and value she provides, I would! I truly cannot recommend her more!

Sent on 07/29/2013
  • Kaci

Kaci · Married on 06/08/2013

Laura did a wonderful job planning piano during our wedding. She has great suggestions and can play almost anything you like. She even learned a new song just for our wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2013

sara · Married on 03/02/2013

Laura did an wonderful job playing at my wedding reception. Her music was timeless and elegant. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jae · Married on 01/19/2013

Laura was so professional and talented. She obviously invests much thought and practice time in preparing for each of her events. She communicated often and provided details of the music that we used to make a playlist so guests could listen for their favorites. She worked with us to match the style that we wanted to express, and she had so many great suggestions for both the ceremony and reception music that it made our planning and decision making easier. She even coordinated her attire to the colors and style of our wedding, and her outfit was beautiful. Everyone loved the music, and it provided such a wonderful atmosphere that our wedding wouldn't have the same without Laura performing.

Sent on 02/04/2013