11 Reviews for Soundrific djs

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
11 Soundrific djs Reviews

I had them book for my reception party on the boat through Parminder.
Dj Joti And his team were there in the party. They played really nice songs as per the crowd, they played good mix of Hindi, Punjabi, English and my regional songs from Haryana. Everyone loved their collection of songs and also beat mixing. They were always ahead in everything including asking for type of songs, bride and groom Dance and lot of other things. HIGHLY RECOMMED them for your next event and I’m definitely bringing in these guys again in my future events.

Profile Picture Manav , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very Professional, he was exactly what we wanted and played everything we asked for. we would highly recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture kanta, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The best DJ in Long Island, he rock our 15th Anniversary party.

Profile Picture Ne, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soundrfic DJS are your pot of gold! with top of the line equipment, professional yet courteous service, the entire team is extremely patient, cooperative and super speedy! Events can be hectic and overwhelming for the host family, however they ensure with their patience and aesthetics that EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY and make the event rock, from the hosts to their guests! prompt communication, consistency, and delivery! They deliver what is wanted, needed and promised. I have worked with them for SEVERAL events, from community level, to professional caliber events catering to large public crowds, be it a local event or a high scale caliber, their dedication and passion for work is the same! definitely recommend Soundrific DJS 200%!

Profile Picture shilpa, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently had 2 parties with DJ Parminder. Loved his mixes, very professional. Highly recommended. From now on he is going to be there at all our parties. Thank you for accommodating at our last minute party.

Profile Picture paulomi, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This past weekend was one my close friends wedding and all I have to say about the music is that it was simply an amazing and overall great experience provided. I would definitely recommend to anybody who is looking make there event/wedding a memorable one to choose Soundrific DJs.

Profile Picture Kashif , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome Dj! They do multiple events for us and we have had great service , def recommend them

Profile Picture Nisha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I would live to thank the team for going above and beyond to make our dreams come alive. They took care of everything and more so. We had multiple events and everything was unique and personalized. Couldn't have asked for a better team o do our events and make it memorable for us. Thank you

Profile Picture Kajal, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a wonderful experience with him, This DJ is best in all manner ,we definately recommand everyone!!

Profile Picture Arun, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is the best, we went with him two different functions, wedding and anniversary party, and he did best in both events, Even I dnt have words to tell everyone coz of him ours both parties was rocking, everyone was on the floor, they got tired but still they want enjoy more because of his best music, Parminder is the best, Tbanks Parminder ji for yours best efforts.

Profile Picture Meenakshi , 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hired them to do our corporate event and they did an amazing job! Extremely professional!! So good that we hired them as our resident DJ for our quarterly events. Oh, they are also a great asset to wedding events.

Profile Picture Amit, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting