6 Reviews for Soundrific djs

Projector (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
6 Soundrific djs Reviews

Soundrfic DJS are your pot of gold! with top of the line equipment, professional yet courteous service, the entire team is extremely patient, cooperative and super speedy! Events can be hectic and overwhelming for the host family, however they ensure with their patience and aesthetics that EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY and make the event rock, from the hosts to their guests! prompt communication, consistency, and delivery! They deliver what is wanted, needed and promised. I have worked with them for SEVERAL events, from community level, to professional caliber events catering to large public crowds, be it a local event or a high scale caliber, their dedication and passion for work is the same! definitely recommend Soundrific DJS 200%!

Profile Picture shilpa, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently had 2 parties with DJ Parminder. Loved his mixes, very professional. Highly recommended. From now on he is going to be there at all our parties. Thank you for accommodating at our last minute party.

Profile Picture paulomi, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This past weekend was one my close friends wedding and all I have to say about the music is that it was simply an amazing and overall great experience provided. I would definitely recommend to anybody who is looking make there event/wedding a memorable one to choose Soundrific DJs.

Profile Picture Kashif , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Awesome Dj! They do multiple events for us and we have had great service , def recommend them

Profile Picture Nisha, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I would live to thank the team for going above and beyond to make our dreams come alive. They took care of everything and more so. We had multiple events and everything was unique and personalized. Couldn't have asked for a better team o do our events and make it memorable for us. Thank you

Profile Picture Kajal, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hired them to do our corporate event and they did an amazing job! Extremely professional!! So good that we hired them as our resident DJ for our quarterly events. Oh, they are also a great asset to wedding events.

Profile Picture Amit, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting