Soundrific djs Reviews

15 Reviews for Soundrific djs

15 Soundrific djs Reviews

Devika Arora · Married on 10/26/2018

Sweet 16th Birthday

The sweet sixteen was amazing. The DJ did a great job.

• F

Farhan · Married on 09/22/2018

My experience with soundrific was great. They are very professional and affordable. I fully recommend them for any venue.

Himanshu · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Parminder brought life into our parties, we had so much fun and it was the best experience. He was very understanding and helpful as we weren’t very organized and he went out of his way to make sure everything went smoothly. Everybody loved him, our parents, family, and friends.Thank you DJ Parminder.

Manav · Married on 07/14/2018

I had them book for my reception party on the boat through Parminder.
    Dj Joti And his team were there in the party. They played really nice songs as per the crowd, they played good mix of Hindi, Punjabi, English and my regional songs from Haryana. Everyone loved their collection of songs and also beat mixing. They were always ahead in everything including asking for type of songs, bride and groom Dance and lot of other things. HIGHLY RECOMMED them for your next event and I’m definitely bringing in these guys again in my future events.

kanta · Married on 04/14/2018

Very Professional, he was exactly what we wanted and played everything we asked for. we would highly recommend him to everyone.

Ne · Married on 02/24/2018

The best DJ in Long Island, he rock our 15th Anniversary party.

shilpa · Married on 11/22/2017

Soundrfic DJS are your pot of gold! with top of the line equipment, professional yet courteous service, the entire team is extremely patient, cooperative and super speedy! Events can be hectic and overwhelming for the host family, however they ensure with their patience and aesthetics that EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY and make the event rock, from the hosts to their guests! prompt communication, consistency, and delivery! They deliver what is wanted, needed and promised. I have worked with them for SEVERAL events, from community level, to professional caliber events catering to large public crowds, be it a local event or a high scale caliber, their dedication and passion for work is the same! definitely recommend Soundrific DJS 200%!

paulomi · Married on 11/05/2017

We recently had 2 parties with DJ Parminder. Loved his mixes, very professional. Highly recommended. From now on he is going to be there at all our parties. Thank you for accommodating at our last minute party.

Kashif · Married on 11/04/2017

This past weekend was one my close friends wedding and all I have to say about the music is that it was simply an amazing and overall great experience provided. I would definitely recommend to anybody who is looking make there event/wedding a memorable one to choose Soundrific DJs.

Kajal · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I would live to thank the team for going above and beyond to make our dreams come alive. They took care of everything and more so. We had multiple events and everything was unique and personalized. Couldn't have asked for a better team o do our events and make it memorable for us. Thank you

Arun · Married on 08/19/2016

It was a wonderful experience with him, This DJ is best in all manner ,we definately recommand everyone!!

Amit · Married on 05/05/2012

Hired them to do our corporate event and they did an amazing job! Extremely professional!! So good that we hired them as our resident DJ for our quarterly events. Oh, they are also a great asset to wedding events.

Megha · Married on 07/22/2018

My family works with them on every event we have! The most recent event was my brothers wedding. It was an amazing wedding all because of them! Couldn’t have picked a better team to work with. And their prices are unbeatable!

Meenakshi · Married on 08/19/2016

He is the best, we went with him two different functions, wedding and anniversary party, and he did best in both events, Even I dnt have words to tell everyone coz of him ours both parties was rocking, everyone was on the floor, they got tired but still they want enjoy more because of his best music, Parminder is the best, Tbanks Parminder ji for yours best efforts.

Nisha · Married on 11/04/2017

Awesome Dj! They do multiple events for us and we have had great service , def recommend them