SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas Reviews

148 | McKinney, TX

148 Reviews for SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas

148 SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas Reviews

Gaurang Mehra · Married on 10/28/2018

Great service, nice music, kept the party going

Mike is a great DJ. He controlled the flow of events like a master, made sure everyone had fun. The dance floor was full throughout. A master of reading the mood of the crowd and a man who knows his craft.

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2018

Mike is an amazing DJ

Mike is so much more than a DJ. He is just hands down amazing. Everyone keeps talking about him from the wedding. I highly recommend him! You will not be sorry!

Sent on 11/04/2018

SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas's reply:

Hello Rachel, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave me such a great review and I equally appreciate you allowing me to be a part of your wedding day and for using my MC/DJ Services. May GOD continue to bless the both of you in your marriage and all that you do. Sincerely, Mike McCandless SoundMasters DJ Entertainment

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

SoundMasters DJ was a wonderful addition to our wedding! Mike was personable and reached out to us several times before the big day to coordinate the reception order and playlist. I would highly recommend him for future brides in the DFW area!

Helen · Married on 11/25/2017

Mike did an outstanding job for my daughter's wedding. He added to the fun of the occasion with not only music but a great newlywed game that was a huge hit with the crowd. As the mom of the bride, I appreciated that he always responded immediately to all questions by email and/or phone as we planned the event. This along with a very reasonable rate for the day was his weight in gold for a stress free vendor.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike was so easy to work with and plan our wedding. We look forward to seeing how great our wedding next October will be.

Kelsi · Married on 10/08/2017

Mike was very easy to work with and helped make our big day perfect! He helped make sure the night went on the timeline without a hitch and personalized every song selection.

Curt · Married on 09/29/2017

I know when you max out the ratings it doesn't appear real, but Mike is such a great persona and did such a phenomenal job with my daughters wedding I wouldn't know where to rate him less than fantastic.

Mike was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and even though we spent 10 months planning all the details and had very high expectations for the ceremony and reception, the actual event was better than we expected and Mike was a big part of that. He spent quality time in advance working with me and my daughter to make sure he was on the same page with music and the overall flow of the reception. And Mike can and will (if asked) help out in all areas of the wedding. He's got great recommendations for all the other functions you might hire (photographer, catering, car, dress, etc.).

He also doesn't do anything that would be dumb, awkward, or anything like that to make the wedding party or anyone else there uncomfortable. Mike was also our MC for the reception and was so relaxed, comfortable, and the right amount of humor and respect. Also two days before the wedding I got cold feet about using the venue's sound for the ceremony and ask Mike and it was no problem for him to step in and take care of it. I would recommend Mike for the sound at the ceremony in addition to taking care of everything at the ceremony. Mike helps out everywhere he can and he was a blessing to be a part of one of the most special events in our families lives.

SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 10
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 11
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 12
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 13
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 14
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 15
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas 16

LARRY · Married on 09/24/2017

MIKE IS ON THE BALL! He read the crowd, and gave them exactly what they wanted to dance to. The night started out with pop/party music, but in the middle of the evening there was a sudden shift to country music that was first requested by one of the guests that packed the floor. Instead of switching back to pop/party, Mike continued to 'feed' them great county dancing songs. After a bit, the floor thinned out, so he moved back to pop/dance, and filled the floor again. He could not have provided better music for our pary/wedding celebration.
    ALSO - let me add that he is on top of it always - as the father of the bride I had speaking requirements, necessitating the use of a wireless mic. My voice began to cut out, and what I didn't realize was that I was inadvertently pressing the mute button. SO, instead of embarrassing me like most DJs would have and hollering at me that I was basically goofing up myself, he runs out to me and hands me a different mic to make it look like it was a mic problem instead of a goofy me problem.

I have been a DJ in my past, and have worked audio at my church for many years. THIS GUY KNOWS HIS STUFF!

Laura · Married on 09/24/2017

Mike was absolutely amazing for our wedding. He is a top notch DJ and an even better person. We truly got to know him and could not have imagined our wedding without him. He did music for our ceremony and reception. Everything was better than we could have expected and he exceeded our expectations!

• W

Wah · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike was a pleasure to work with for our wedding and reception. He is a lot of fun and an all around great guy. We are so glad that we picked Mike as our DJ. He made everything so easy and simple. He played the music we requested and also knew exactly what to do to get people dancing! We would recommend Mike as a DJ to anyone!

Hannah · Married on 08/05/2017

Mike was a great wedding dj!! He was very easy to communicate with and on the day of he definitely went above the duties of a dj. He checked in with us throughout the reception, brought us water and was always there to help.

Dana · Married on 08/04/2017

Mike was the best ! He officiated and DJ'd our wedding! He consistently asked us if we needed anything through out the wedding process, and gave us so many awesome suggestions to help us with our wedding. He was very professional, caring, and went above and beyond as a DJ. We were so lucky to have him as a part of our special day!

Kim · Married on 08/02/2017

Mike is awesome! We were so pleased!!! He is so experienced...no need to worry if you book him!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/21/2017

My Husband and I literally couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Mike was great! He was so much more than just a typical DJ. I didn't have a wedding planner or anything, so I was pretty much on my own and he literally helped on all aspects! He made sure everything was taken care of. He played all the songs we wanted and made sure the dance floor was full! I'd recommend him to anyone!! He was more than great!!

Kim · Married on 05/13/2017

There is simply no one better to DJ your event!!

Megan · Married on 05/05/2017

Mike is awesome! So happy that He was referred to us. Thank you so much again.

Brittanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Mike did an amazing job at my wedding. He is very professional and provides everything I needed and more! He kept a great flow, was very organized, and all my guests had the best time and only had great things to say about the music! He was everywhere at once, he even made sure my husband and I had a plate to eat and served us drinks! He made the party so fun and I cannot recommend him enough! He is a great person that I would recommend to any bride and groom, mike will MAKE the entire reception amazing!

Daniel · Married on 05/06/2016

Mike was just the best DJ anyone could ask for. I don't need to write a long review to describe his unmatchable service and quality. If you want your wedding to have the best DJ in DFW, then just go with Mike and don't waste your time looking elsewhere.

Catherine · Married on 04/09/2016

I cannot recommend Mike from SoundMasters enough. I was told music can easily make or break the wedding, and that is so true because Mike definitely MADE my wedding. He has a very thorough (but not time consuming) web form to fill out, and we had a couple of conversations. He played all my favorites and I loved the music from start to end.

Not only was his music selection perfect, but he really kept the event together and made sure everything stayed on track through out the night. He even gave me a heads up before certain events (father daughter dance, ect), so I could wrap up whatever conversation I was in the middle in without being rude/caught off guard. It was so nice to not have to worry about about the timing. We even forgot to cut our first dance song ahead of time and we didn't realize it until the middle of the dance. All I had to do was give him a nod and he knew what to do!

I kid you not-everyone who was at our wedding raved about our music. And on top of that Mike is the perfect gentleman. He is courteous, professional and is so passionate about what he does. You can not go wrong with him and will be so happy!

Debra · Married on 02/16/2016

Mike was awesome and he really livened up the crowd. I thoroughly enjoyed his skills and performance and will use his service again in the near future. Check him out!

Rachel · Married on 01/16/2016

Mike was awesome! He is really what tied my wedding together. It's like he was everywhere at once making sure things were going smoothly. I would totally recommend him for any event. I got lots of compliments about how good he was at the wedding as well. You should definitely book SoundMasters!

Mike was fantastic! He kept the energy going the whole night and picked some amazing songs. He did the music for our ceremony as well and it was great. He has a website where you choose all of your songs and it is easy to navigate. You can add songs that you definitely want played, played if there is time and ones you don't want played! It made the music choosing process very easy. He has such a passion for his clients and he will care about you from your first visit to your wedding.

We also used his photo booth and everyone loved it! We received a book with a copy of all the photos with guests personal remarks. We love looking through it to remember the night. His staff that works with him were fantastic and were lovely to be around.

We LOVED working with Mike and I highly recommend him as your DJ!!!

Bea · Married on 12/05/2015

Mike and his wife were awesome. If you want a great and flawless DJ for your wedding, Mike is the best! He went above and beyond to make this day very special for not only the bride and groom but for Donnie and I. I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Mike & Michelle were the best DJ duo we could have hoped for at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun! Music was great and the dance floor was always full and they kept all the activities on schedule. Communication was also great which was a big deal to us leading up to the wedding day. Mike also officiated the ceremony and we received so many positive comments from all of our guests. I highly recommend SoundMasters DJ Entertainment of Texas. They made our day so special and fun!