SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys Reviews

5 | Hillsborough, NJ

5 Reviews for SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2018

DJ Lou is amazing! He spends so much time with you and makes sure you get everything you want. His prices and his passion for what he does is unmatched!

Sent on 08/18/2017

SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much for the compliments Lauren. Just wait until you see me inaction at your Wedding. I promise to uphold your special day! Thank you for the opportunity...definitely looking forward to it!

Adam · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Lou was beyond what my wife and I were expecting from a DJ. From our first talk to the very end, DJ Lou always went the extra mile and took the time to not only explain things but provided his experiences into the mix which helped tremendously. From the phone calls to helping with cake cutting to helping us clean up he made our wedding as perfect as he could. He even found a song from our list i didnt think was possible to find since it was in german. My wife and I would highly reccomend him for any event.

Sent on 10/01/2017

SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Adam for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure being part of your special day. Congratulations!

Lynne · Married on 08/12/2017

We were so fortunate to have found DJ Lou for our wedding celebration. He was responsive, professional, had great suggestions to make our day special with the music that would fit our family and friends. We would highly commend Lou to anyone looking for a GREAT DJ for their event. Thanks DJ Lou for your fantastic music selections! Lynne and Rich

Sent on 08/31/2017

SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Lynne for such the kind words. You were the most perfect of clients! Congrats on your life together!

Katie · Married on 11/13/2016

I found Soundfx Entertainment DJs outside of WeddingWire and they were the most honest and upfront DJ company we spoke to (we contacted like 10). My total cost was only $845 for their largest inclusive package compared to $2000-$3000 other DJs were quoting us and our DJ was so detailed oriented that everything was absolutely perfect. We had DJ Lou and he was the BEST if you are looking for a fun and interactive DJ. Definitely not a typical over-the-top MCs that won’t shut up. He worked with us to pick music that kept the dance floor packed all night long. Even the light show was amazing! People kept coming up to us saying what a great time they were having. I seriously have nothing but wonderful things to say about Soundfx. We would definitely recommend their DJ services to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolutely fantastic! So glad we hired him!

Sent on 12/22/2017

SOUNDfx Entertainment Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the opportunity to be part of your special day. I wish you guys all the best!