SoundFormula Entertainment Reviews

131 | Averill Park, NY

131 Reviews for SoundFormula Entertainment

Eddie · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great Work - Flawless Execution

Mike helped make our wedding day perfect. He was thoughtful throughout the planning process - encouraging us to customize the music as best we saw fit. He even worked in some really exceptional mixes that our wedding guests loved. Great work!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie C. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

COVID Wedding Made Fun!

Michael was amazing! The pandemic forced us to change a number of plans we originally had for our wedding. Lucky for us, we ended up working with some wonderful professionals who made everyone feel safe and comfortable while still creating a fun, celebratory atmosphere. Michael was a HUGE part in making our day feel like the party we had envisioned. We can't thank him enough for everything he did to help us celebrate our day with our family and friends. It was a smaller group, but the party felt big all the same :)

Sent on 11/10/2020

Josette P. · Married on 07/04/2021

Mike was fantastic!!!

He could not have made the process any easier. We used his app that allowed us and our guests to pick the music we wanted. He remained extremely flexible and knew just what to add to our selections to make our playlist complete. Everyone had a great time. Would recommend him to DJ any event.

Sent on 07/16/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Josette! It was a great way to spend the holiday. We had so much fun and I’m glad that you and all of your guests had a blast!!!

Kate M. · Married on 07/03/2021

Absolutely the best!!

We are so incredibly glad we hired Mike Napoli to DJ our wedding last weekend. From the first point of email contact, almost a year ago, to the very last song on Saturday night, Mike was so wonderful to work with! He is experienced, knowledgable, and great at what he does. He worked with us to make our wedding so fun and exactly what we had pictured, while also helping to advise us on certain details based on his expertise. We had an outdoor wedding in a remote location and he handled our ceremony and reception, in two separate areas, with ease. He had everyone on the dance floor all night and really just gave us the best dance experience we could have asked for. He is also just the nicest, calmest person to work with- an absolute gem. We cannot thank him enough- do yourself a favor and book him for your next event :)

Sent on 07/06/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Kate & Jack - Thank you so much for having me DJ your wedding! It was a beautiful day and an amazing experience. You two are all stars and your wedding was so much fun :) I’m glad that I was exactly what you were looking for and super thrilled that you both had an incredible time!! Thank you so much and congratulations!!

Vinny Z. · Married on 06/27/2021

Amazing!

If you are reading this, please do yourself a favor and book DJ Mike Napoli… not only was he the nicest guy ever, but he was so accommodating, professional, and really knew what he was doing. Top notch from start to finish. He spent the time with us in several meetings to plan the big day. The day of he was there and set up without a hitch. Everybody was on the dance floor the WHOLE NIGHT. With an hour left, we asked him to stay two extra hours for the after party and he didn’t even flinch. He set up his equipment in the other room and killed it in there as well. I couldn’t have imagined hiring anyone else for our wedding. AMAZING!!!! Our wedding was hands down the best day of our lives and Mike was a big part of it… thank you!!!

Sent on 06/29/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Vinny - You’ve reached MVP status for sure! You and Bridget were amazing to work for. You both are the nicest people and by far the most fun. I absolutely LOVED that Humpty Dance performance. You and your guests were amazing. Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day. It was an honor to be asked to DJ the after party as well which was just as fire as the reception itself. Congratulations to you and Bridget!

Mark · Married on 06/18/2021

Could not have chosen a better DJ!

We had to postpone our wedding twice due to COVID, and Mike was extremely accommodating and prompt with responses any time we had scheduling changes or details to iron out. He made the planning process less stressful on us, and had great feedback and input regarding our music choices, in the interest of creating a fun and exciting flow to the evening. All of this resulted in a wedding day for us that went off seamlessly. Mike is efficient, has a passion for what he does, and is truly pleasant to work with. We wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/25/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mark! It truly was a pleasure to work with you and Amanda!! Your guests were great and we kept that dance floor packed all night!! You guys are all star DJs too! I’ll send those photos over to you soon! Congratulations and please keep in touch!!

Christine V. · Married on 06/13/2021

Look no further!

Mike is amazing we had to change the date of our event 3 times and two months before our event our venue because of COVID and Mike was supportive every step of the way! He was just a text away to answer any questions and help us. His App is amazing and let’s guest help choose the songs and getting them excited for your event! Look no further Mike is the guy you need!

Sent on 06/24/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Christine! We finally got to make it happen!!! Your event truly was the highlight of my weekend. The choreographed dancing, the decor, the Spanish music and atmosphere was AMAZING to say the least! I’m so glad that Nordelis finally got to have the party that she had been waiting for and got to share it with all of her friends and family without any restrictions. Please keep on touch and let me know if I can be of any assistance in the future.
  • Coyle

Coyle W. · Married on 03/26/2021

Fantastic DJ that reads the crowd and has great positive energy!

Mike and SoundFormula Entertainment exceeded all of Rich and my expectations when searching for a DJ and entertainer for our 3/26/21 wedding. It was one of the first weddings back since all of the lighter restrictions and regulations/guidelines were set in places due to COVID-19.
    I have always been pretty critical of DJs at other weddings and events I have attended- paying attention to the type of music playing, there vibe they give out to the crowd and how they interact, etc.
    Since working with Mike from the first inquiry, he has been not only helpful and organized, but able to adapt to both Rich and my personalities, learn about both of our types of music genre and also understand the theme we were going for. He reviewed ALL of the music we chose through his amazing app called Vibo, which made choosing ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, father/daughter, mother/son dances so much easier!
    Lastly, the photo booth- wow! Mike and Melissa did an OUTSTANDING job. My guests had such a fantastic time in the COVID SAFE photo booth! I truly can’t thank Mike and SoundFormula Entertainment for such amazing entertainment at my wedding- their smiles, friendliness and gorgeous family slideshow will be one to remember during our pandemic wedding!
    If you are searching around for a DJ- you should really stop and contact Mike... he does it all and he actually listens to the customers wants and needs and reads the crowd!
    Thanks for everything Mike!!
    Rich + Coyle Manziello

Sent on 04/08/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Coyle! Thank you sooo much!! You and Rich are amazing people and so much fun!! I’m glad that we were able to still have the wedding in the middle of this crazy pandemic!! We had a lot of fun celebrating with you guys on the dance floor and in the Photobooth! Congratulations!!!
  • Michael

Michael D. · Married on 11/06/2020

Extraordinary DJ - Professional and Caring

Mike was amazing at our intimate wedding this year due to COVID. He kept everyone feeling engaged and energetic despite all of the restrictions and was able to provide a fun, socially distanced experience. We also had the opportunity to book him again for our postponed reception next year and we could not be more thrilled to have him DJ our next event. We would highly recommend Mike for any event and are so excited to work with him again next year!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Alexis W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Very caring and responsive

We had to reschedule our wedding reception due to covid and Mike offered to still come and provide music for our small ceremony this year! We can’t wait for him to provide our music and lighting for next year and for his wife to do our photo booth!!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan A. · Married on 09/18/2020

Great DJ to have in a crisis

My wedding was originally May 16 this year. With everything going on with the COVID 19 stuff we decided to reschedule. Mike went out of his way to not only let us reschedule without penalty but to also agree to let me know before anyone was going to book on our original date. He is always there when you need to text him with any questions and also offers both the online format for the wedding but also the app for your phone to truly personalize your day. Will definitely review in September after our rescheduled event and will always recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Alexandra H. · Married on 09/05/2020

DJ Mike was amazing!!

My husband and I had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic. From the moment I spoke to Mike a few years back, I knew we’d be in great hands. Mike was always accommodating and truly cared about making this experience as amazing as it was. Everyone was on their feet and had a fantastic night. I highly recommend Mike for your wedding!!

Sent on 05/17/2021

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Alex and congratulations to you you and Charles! It was a beautiful spring wedding! Your guests came out ready to party too which was GREAT!! It’s awesome to finally be back to dancing and getting to do what I love! I’m glad that O was able to help provide an amazing experience for your wedding!
  • dawn

Dawn · Married on 04/11/2020

He was awesome. Thank you for a great time

Sent on 09/05/2013

Sophia P. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing DJ

Had the wedding at birch hill , it was absolutely amazing . Mike went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and accommodate to last minute changes we had to make . We had our wedding in the winter and he gave us a great package deal that also included the photo booth which people loved !!! It was such high quality !
    My husband and I were nervous about people not dance prior to the wedding and man did Mike prove us wrong . People were dancing non stop . When the guests starting winding down and heading back to their tables Mike knew what to do . He was always reading the crowd . He switched up the music and everyone was back on the dance floor ! The glow sticks were also a huge hit ! I would 10000% recommend Sound Formula for any event .

Sent on 01/06/2020

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Sophia, Thank you so much for having me DJ your wedding and kicking my 2020 wedding season off on a super high note! Your wedding was so much fun and I wish you and James all the best :)
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Married on 12/28/2019

Perfect Wedding Soundtrack and Lighting

Mike provided the best soundtrack and lighting for our big day! Even created the perfect custom monogram for us! My husband and I love all kinds of music and Mike provided a great mix that was perfect for all of our guests, including the kids. The uplighting and intelligent lighting added the perfect touch to our reception space and added to the overall feel I was looking for. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have the dance floor filled all night!

Sent on 12/29/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! Your wedding was awesome and it was so much fun!! What a way to end 2019 and a decade of weddings :) Your vendors were really great to work with and your friends and family really were great people to celebrate with. Congratulations to you and Michael.
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Everything we wanted and more

DJ Mike Napoli killed it! He had the perfect mix of music to get everyone on the dance floor, and also used the Vibo app which helped me list exactly what songs I wanted for when/what vibe I was going for. The photobooth was an absolute hit, I can’t recommend it enough. Super easy for everyone to use and all the pictures get sent to you as well so you can see what you might’ve missed. Everyone was saying how each family blended with each other rather than being on either side of the room and Mike was a huge reason for that!

Sent on 10/24/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie! There’s no other place that I would rather be than celebrating with you and Jim! You guys were awesome to work for and I thank you again for trusting me with your special day :) Congratulations!!

Melody H. · Married on 10/19/2019

These guys were great!

They offered us everything they had to offer, we never felt pressured to get anything other than what we wanted. Easy to work with, always responded quickly. The day of the wedding, DJ Tony was awesome, everything came together as we planned. Our dance door was hopping and we still are getting compliments on our DJ and photo booth fun!!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting in me and my team to make your wedding so wonderful, Melody! I'm so glad that everything was just the way you wanted and that Tony was able to deliver an amazing performance for you and all of your friends and family :)

Joelle · Married on 10/05/2019

Mike Napoli from SoundFormula Entertainment was beyond any entertainment that we ever expected on our wedding day and I mean that in a VERY GOOD way! He was exactly what we wanted and he was so easy to talk to leading up to the big day. We felt at ease from the moment that we hired Mike to DJ our wedding. This guy actually knows how to mix his music and read the crowd to keep the dance floor going all night long! we had a 7 hour reception and I don't think there was any moment during that time that the dance floor was not rocking. Our wedding had many traditions and elements that were anything but ordinary but with Mikes attention to detail, everything went off without a hitch! This guy deserves so much more than 5 Stars :) HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jessi · Married on 09/12/2019

Amazing!

DJ DAVE did a great job pulling the crowd out from the seats to the dance floor! He played all of the music that was requested and was easy to work with! DJ Mike and Melissa (photobooth)helped every step of the way also. Every worry I thought about was eliminated because all three of these amazing people made my day extremely special. They were able to play all genres that I had and relatives had requested! I recommend all of them:) please choose sound formula for your wedding day. You won’t be let down.

Sent on 09/23/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting my team with your special day Jessi!! I’m super happy to hear that we were able to far exceed your expectations. We all wish you and Steve a lifetime of happiness :)

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2019

The Soundtrack to Our Wedding

DJ Mike!!! Music was one of the most important parts of our special day. You did so much to help fill in the gaps of the things we forgot about. The music played became the memories to our perfect wedding. We had SO much fun! Everyone was dancing all night long! You made a unique playlist our family loved with moments we will cherish. Thank you again for creating life long memories for us and our families. We highly recommend you for any event that requires heart and soul. Best to you always, Ryan and Andrea

Sent on 09/05/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! You guys were so much fun. Thank you for having me rock your dance floor and bring those smiles to the Photobooth! Congratulations!!’

John · Married on 09/01/2019

Great Job, Good Look, Fantastic Experience

Mike is a true expert in the craft and has the right equipment to get the job done. He is able to cater the experience for any type of feel a wedding couple is looking towards. At Blue Hill lodge, in Claryville, NY, Soundformla was able to provide the aesthetic Jacqueline and I were looking for while providing the entertainment we were looking for.

Sent on 01/16/2020

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thanks again John! I hope that you and Jackie are doing well and I even hear that you guys are expecting a new addition to the Schettini family :) Double Congratulations!! Also, thank you for the video that you sent me that your cousin was able to capture, ill be sure to put that to good use. I can't stop looking at all the pictures and rewatching the videos. By far one of the most fun weddings that I had this past summer!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/30/2019

August 30th Wedding

DJ Sound Formula had a majority of our guests on the dance floor all night long. All the people my husband and I didn't think would be dancing, were on the floor dancing. Our videographer and photographer even ended up staying late because everyone was having so much fun.

Sent on 09/14/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! Your wedding was so much fun! Congratulations to you and Chris and thank you so much for having me as the DJ for your wedding at Saratoga National!

Nikolette D. · Married on 07/13/2019

The best dj!!!!

Mike Napoli was hands down the best DJ I have heard at a wedding - we’re sooo glad we found him!!! He took the time to get to know us, our vision and the vibes we wanted to give off at our wedding. He made it a personalized experience and catered to every single unique request I had. The dance floor was packed THE ENTIRE TIME! Lots of my guests even came up to me after the wedding saying how great he was - everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. It all flowed perfectly with no hiccups. Also if you’re considering the photo booth- DO IT!!! Trust me, best photo booth ever- our guests loved it!

Sent on 07/27/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nikolette! Your wedding was AMAZING! Thank you and JOHN for having us and trusting me to be the DJ for your special day!
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Mike Napoli was amazing!

We are extremely pleased with the services from DJ Mike and also his wife who ran the photobooth! They were both amazing! As soon as I had a call with Mike, I knew he'd be the perfect DJ. He was professional, reliable, and brought the fun. We really appreciate you helping us make our day great!! Thanks again.

Sent on 06/29/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again Amberly! This was the perfect wedding and you guys were the perfect couple! I am so happy that you chose me to DJ and trusted me with your special day :)
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Mike Napoli and SoundFormula Entertainment helped make our wedding ceremony and reception incredible! Mike is an experienced professional who helped us through the entire process, making it relaxed and personal. He was responsive to all our questions, open to our input and ideas, and just an overall great guy to work with. We had zero issues or problems with all the services he provided for us that evening. We also had Mike’s touchscreen photo booth which was a huge hit with all our guests! Mike’s selection of music for the entire night was exactly what we planned with him and he took requests from us without missing a beat. To anyone looking for a DJ, we recommend DJ Mike Napoli and SoundFormula Entertainment. Thanks, Mike!

Sent on 06/16/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Here we are coming up on almost a year, can you believe it? I just wanted to thank you and Patrick so much for selecting me to DJ your wedding at the Old Daley on Crooked Lake last April! You guys are great and I truly appreciate all of the support that you both provide to me and my company. Here a super advanced Happy Anniversary and Congratulations all in one :)