SoundFormula Entertainment Reviews

SoundFormula Entertainment 5
SoundFormula Entertainment 6
SoundFormula Entertainment 7

Joelle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Mike Napoli from SoundFormula Entertainment was beyond any entertainment that we ever expected on our wedding day and I mean that in a VERY GOOD way! He was exactly what we wanted and he was so easy to talk to leading up to the big day. We felt at ease from the moment that we hired Mike to DJ our wedding. This guy actually knows how to mix his music and read the crowd to keep the dance floor going all night long! we had a 7 hour reception and I don't think there was any moment during that time that the dance floor was not rocking. Our wedding had many traditions and elements that were anything but ordinary but with Mikes attention to detail, everything went off without a hitch! This guy deserves so much more than 5 Stars :) HIGHLY Recommended!!!

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2019

The Soundtrack to Our Wedding

DJ Mike!!! Music was one of the most important parts of our special day. You did so much to help fill in the gaps of the things we forgot about. The music played became the memories to our perfect wedding. We had SO much fun! Everyone was dancing all night long! You made a unique playlist our family loved with moments we will cherish. Thank you again for creating life long memories for us and our families. We highly recommend you for any event that requires heart and soul. Best to you always, Ryan and Andrea

Sent on 09/05/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! You guys were so much fun. Thank you for having me rock your dance floor and bring those smiles to the Photobooth! Congratulations!!’
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/30/2019

August 30th Wedding

DJ Sound Formula had a majority of our guests on the dance floor all night long. All the people my husband and I didn't think would be dancing, were on the floor dancing. Our videographer and photographer even ended up staying late because everyone was having so much fun.

Sent on 09/14/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! Your wedding was so much fun! Congratulations to you and Chris and thank you so much for having me as the DJ for your wedding at Saratoga National!

Nikolette Dwyer · Married on 07/13/2019

The best dj!!!!

Mike Napoli was hands down the best DJ I have heard at a wedding - we’re sooo glad we found him!!! He took the time to get to know us, our vision and the vibes we wanted to give off at our wedding. He made it a personalized experience and catered to every single unique request I had. The dance floor was packed THE ENTIRE TIME! Lots of my guests even came up to me after the wedding saying how great he was - everything from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. It all flowed perfectly with no hiccups. Also if you’re considering the photo booth- DO IT!!! Trust me, best photo booth ever- our guests loved it!

Sent on 07/27/2019

SoundFormula Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Nikolette! Your wedding was AMAZING! Thank you and JOHN for having us and trusting me to be the DJ for your special day!
  • Amberly

Amberly · Married on 06/22/2019

DJ Mike Napoli was amazing!

We are extremely pleased with the services from DJ Mike and also his wife who ran the photobooth! They were both amazing! As soon as I had a call with Mike, I knew he'd be the perfect DJ. He was professional, reliable, and brought the fun. We really appreciate you helping us make our day great!! Thanks again.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend!

DJ Mike Napoli and SoundFormula Entertainment helped make our wedding ceremony and reception incredible! Mike is an experienced professional who helped us through the entire process, making it relaxed and personal. He was responsive to all our questions, open to our input and ideas, and just an overall great guy to work with. We had zero issues or problems with all the services he provided for us that evening. We also had Mike’s touchscreen photo booth which was a huge hit with all our guests! Mike’s selection of music for the entire night was exactly what we planned with him and he took requests from us without missing a beat. To anyone looking for a DJ, we recommend DJ Mike Napoli and SoundFormula Entertainment. Thanks, Mike!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Aj Berrios · Married on 03/15/2019

Professionalism at it's finest

Mike was great!! He kept the party going without missing a beat and his photo booth was a huge hit getting everyone young and old having some fun. Thank you for all the effort you put into our wedding,it was great appreciated.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2018

Played all the right songs!

Mike did an excellent job DJing our wedding. He truly paid attention the the information we put into his online database. He even organized something special with my Maid of Honor to make her speech even more entertaining!

We met Mike in person at first and then spoke via e-mail many times leading up to the wedding. A week before we spoke on the phone to go over every detail and even at the reception he double checked everything with us, as we had made some last minute changes. He’s very through and creative. Our guests along with us enjoyed allllll the music. He’s great!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Stephen

Stephen Yaw · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Mike is the Best

DJ Mike is hands down the best DJ in the Capital Region. He played exactly what we wanted. He has a great "feel" for how to play songs to get crowd pumped up.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Julie · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Wedding!

If you haven’t picked a DJ yet, look no further!! SoundFormula (Mike) was very responsive and organized from the beginning. He has a whole timeline and different options for lighting and monograms. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth that he does and are still raving about it! He played all the songs we requested and more! All the guests had a blast dancing!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Craig Morse · Married on 10/05/2018

Mike helped create a wonderful wedding for us!

Jaime and I were so happy with Mike and Melissa!! They helped us create a wonderful day, from a beautiful ceremony to a rockin reception! Throughout our time working with Mike, he made it his top priority to be sure we were happy and accomodated us with any requests we had! Mike is particular about creating entertainment that is unique to each couple he works with and Melissa was so helpful with the photo booth!! We would highly recommend Mike and Melissa!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional and Responsive!

Mike was great to work with! He was flexible and very responsive in the planning process. The website tool he gave us to choose our songs was easy to navigate. The photobooth was awesome and Mike was happy to answer any of our guests questions on how it worked. The monogram was beautiful and was an excellent touch! A great mixture of music was played and DJ Mike was great at reading the room! My husband and I were glad we picked him!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Diane · Married on 09/14/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ. He kept the dance floor packed all night.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Susan · Married on 09/01/2018

Had a great time with Soundformula as our choice fir our daughter’s wedding , Mike was a terrific DJ and we all loved the photo booth too . So much fun!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

I booked Mike for my wedding. He was absolutely amazing. He was on time and very professional. He was very creative and very informative. When he first met me and my husband, he explained everything and took the time to explain it and I did not feel rushed. He was on time and very professional the day of the wedding. I would not have wanted it any other way. He kept checking on us through the night. He was always there to talk via phone or text. He did amazing job with the lighting and the music. Also with the monogram I chose. I had all faith in him and did not question a thing. I am very type A so this was a big thing for me, to let that happen. He is so responsive and he was worth every penny. :) If I had another event, I would chose Sound Formula Entertainment to be at my next event.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Greg · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He kept the party alive with a great playlist that guests of all ages could dance to all night. He curated a great playlist and was able to incorporate all our requests. Michael is very professional and was easy to reach out. My wife and I currently live in California and had to plan long distance. Because of this, Michael was more than accommodating and was easily available to plan out the ceremony.
    His familiarity with our venue (Pat's barn) helped us tremendously, he worked with us on his location as well as where to organize everything.
    In addition, Melissa ran the photo booth for us. She was very professional and patient with all our guests. They offered a wide range of props and backdrops to fit our wedding theme.
    Michael and Melissa's professionalism with our other vendors was spot on and was able to work with everyone to make sure our wedding went perfectly. Sarah and I highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Tonya · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I hired Sound Formula Entertainment for our wedding this past weekend. Mike and Melissa were very professional and paid attention to detail.
    The uplighting that Mike provided was the exact match that we wanted. The dance floor monogram design was beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Our guest spent so much time between the dance floor and photo booth, so many wonderful memories were captured and made. I highly recommend Sound Formula Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 07/13/2018

What a great choice! Mike Napoli did an outstanding job for my Son's High School Graduation Party. He met with my Son and together they picked the song list and Mike was definitely aware of what type of music the High School kids like! The photo booth and the light show also added to this special occasion. Mike was so easy going and easy to talk to and work with throughout the entire night! Picking Mike/Sound Formula Entertainment would be your best choice!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    SoundFormula Entertainment 8

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2018

This was an awesome experience for our large group of 5th graders celebrating their completion of elementary school! The kids had an amazing time and were kept entertained throughout!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Kylee · Married on 06/16/2018

Mike was great from the start! Extremely flexible with meeting and very reasonably priced. All of the details were discussed and confirmed. All of the songs we wanted were played, the monogramming and uplighting were perfect despite my particular tastes. Mike was willing to make changes and meet our needs up until the last day!
    The photo booth exceeded our expectations, the picture quality was amazing, the person manning the booth was engaging and every person got a copy to take home with them!
    Two extremely enthusiastic thumbs up!! Would highly recommend Mike and SoundFormula!!!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Mike was the absolute BEST! Leading up to the wedding he was always quick to respond to emails/phone calls. On our wedding day, he showed up promptly, all smiles and super excited. He did sound checks with my husband to make sure the sound levels were perfect for all the different parts of the night.
    His music library is also superb. The Thursday before our wedding, I added a few more requests and he came through!
    During our wedding, we had some schedule issues but Mike always made sure to come to us first and see that we were okay with how things had to be rearranged for the night.
    This guy rolls with the punches like a true professional and throws a hell of a dance party!! We cannot thank you enough for being so awesome and laid back on our day!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/08/2018

There are so many photobooth options in our area, when I came across Mike and what he had to offer I knew we had to book him. Perfectly priced, tons of choices for the Photostrips, and above all he responded quickly, so friendly and professional. I remember looking over where the photobooth was at our wedding and there was a huge line of people waiting. The pics are great and he really captured how much fun everyone was having. Highly recommended!!! Thank you again Mike!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Cody · Married on 06/01/2018

DJ Michael Napoli and SoundFormula Entertainment DJ'd alongside the Refrigerators for our wedding at the Inn at Erlowest in Lake George, NY. SoundFormula Entertainment was completely professional and totally accommodating with suggestions and specific requests from the bride and groom. SoundFormula also provided a photobooth for the reception which was absolutely fantastic. The service and photos were high quality and definitely worth having. I would absolutely recommend DJ Michael Napoli as a DJ and the other services that Sound Formula provides to anyone! I am definitely a satisfied customer. Michael and SoundFormula Entertainment just made our wedding day that much better!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

SoundFormula Entertainment was amazing and more! Thank you for making our prom so fun with great music!!
    Averill Park High School 2018 Junior Prom