SoundFlash DJs - Lighting & Photo Booth Reviews

28 | Pawtucket, RI

28 Reviews for SoundFlash DJs - Lighting & Photo Booth

Grace · Married on 08/26/2017

We recently got married at the Pawtucket Country Club, and our reception was so fun, thanks for Cliff and Jeff. Leading up to the event, it was easy to get in touch and plan all the details. The SoundFlash DJ website is incredibly helpful, and we were able to plan out music selections and announcements all in one place. The event was a blast, and our guests had a great time. The photo-booth was especially fun and we definitely recommend it!

Selena · Married on 07/22/2017

Jeff and Cliff were great to work with! They are both passionate about what they do and know how to engage the crowd. They were extremely efficient in assisting me with the flow of the night from grand entrance to the garter toss to the cake cutting. They knew my intinerary for the day and strived to make sure we stayed on track even when we ran behind schedule they made sure we got right back on track! Their photo booth and props were a total hit and we are able to get an album with the prints that's our guests were able to sign. They offered great up lighting for the venue which absolutely help set the ambiance. We were extremely satisfied, we would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 09/17/2016

If I could give them 10 stars I would!
    The dance floor was packed all night. It was a huge Portuguese/Italian wedding of all ages, they played music that suited everyone's style. From cocktail hour, intros, first dances to last dance these guys killed it. Their amazing so helpful and awesome at what they do. Took the time to drive out to meet with me and my now husband and thru the whole planning process kept in touch and always offered their help. People are still calling us about how amazing our wedding was thank you guys for making our night so memorable. You are the best!!!

Janna · Married on 07/23/2016

I had never realized the importance of booking a quality DJ until we had SoundFlash as our DJ. Jeff and Cliff were both amazing and super fun to work with. They have a passion for their work and it shows with the quality of their equipment, and with how they perfectly MC'd our event. The music was always perfect, consistently engaging our party guests of all ages. If you can't tell already, i truly can't say enough wonderful things about SoundFlash DJ and would recommend them to anyone!

Monica · Married on 05/21/2016

Soundflash DJ's are the Best! From day one, Jeff and Cliff were so excited to do our wedding! They love what they do and it shows. They are flexible with meeting dates, and always respond quickly to calls, texts or emails. My husband and I had special/additional requests and they were so GREAT about working with us. They did what they could to accommodate us and their services were all that we wanted and more! They kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night including a great mix of dance, Portuguese songs and slow songs. We kept the venue open an hour longer because at closing time, the floor was still packed. Highly recommend this vendor for all services including photo booth and lighting. Monica worked the photo booth was so friendly and helpful to our guests (yes, they have someone working the photo booth!) I loved having here there to greet the guests and help them enjoy using the props and photo booth while keeping it moving for other guests in line. Props were updated and there were a lot of great ones! Loved the red carpet photo booth style they have- so Hollywood! Thanks guys!

Amanda · Married on 09/06/2014

Soundflash DJs are your one stop shop for entertainment at your wedding. We loved their music, the photobooth, the monogram an their MC services. They provided a wonderful mix of Portuguese and American music and kept us dancing all night long. Great Vendor!

Jeff and Cliff were our wedding day heroes! They have the complete package: music, photo-booth, up-lighting (which included a projected monogram), and excellent customer service. They knew how to read the crowd and were extremely helpful in guiding me through the wedding day process. They touched base with the consultant at the venue to ensure that all events ran smoothly. We are so happy that we went with Soundflash DJs.

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2013

I can't begin to say how wonderful you guys were! You made my wedding not only beautiful with the lighting and monogram but also SO much fun! You responsiveness to emails, even at 2am, was quicker than I expected. And your availability to meet with us was beyond flexible. I would recommend you to ANYONE who needs any type of your services! Thank you both again!

Christina · Married on 06/15/2013

There are no words that I can express that will show how amazing Jeff & Cliff are! They made our wedding more memorable then I could have every imaged! They bring such a sense of comfort about picking your entertainment.

Glenn · Married on 10/20/2012

Very professional and very smooth made the day a little easier for me and my wife .

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2012

Jeff and Cliff were amazing! From the first day we sat with them to go over our wedding plans they were there through every step, and were extremely friendly and professional!!! Loved our music and our photo booth, wouldnt have chosen anyone else!!!

This DJ knew exactly what we were looking for and made our special day memorable. They are very professional and do a great job with MCing the event. The dance floor was so packed, that we had to extend the party for another hour. I would definately recommend Soundflash for any event.

Tanya · Married on 05/05/2012

Soundflash DJs Jeff & Cliff were great to work with and very flexible. They listened to what we wanted for our wedding, had great advice and were very professional. Our guests were dancing all night long and we had a blast. We highly recommend them for any special occasion and/or event.

They did a great job, everything I asked for..it was perfect.

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

My husband and I knew we wanted Soundflash DJs as soon as we booked our wedding venue. We had the opportunity to see what a wonderful job they do at other events in the past & contacted them right away. Extremely professional while at the same time, so much fun! They made sure we heard all service options available, while encouraging us to choose exactly what we wanted, (we chose to surpass certain traditions). This company is absolutely outstanding!!

Heidi · Married on 05/29/2011

Sound flash DJ's are the best that I have personally come across. They took the time to meet with us on a number of occasions so that our wedding day would be perfect. They listened, gave advice and help put together the perfect evening for my husband and I. They were able to not only put together the perfect blend of music for our guests but made my walk down the aisle so memorable because they were able to bring the music outside, something that other vendors do not offer. My husband and I made the best choice by choosing Soundflash DJ's and were so thrilled with the service that we recommend them to everyone we know!

Nancy · Married on 05/15/2010

SoundFlash DJ's provided amazing music and entertainment at my wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!!! Jeff and Cliff had the dance floor moving all night long!!!!! Thanks again!!!

Cindy · Married on 09/22/2007

Provided great music and had everyone dancing!!! I definitely recommend Soundflash DJs to provide entertainment for your upcoming wedding!!!

Claudia · Married on 07/08/2006

DJ sound flash the best everything came out just the way I planned it I would recommend them again.

Pedro · Married on 06/22/2006

I love them they doing a wonderful job. I personally recommend them. Sound flash dj for what you're occasion is they will be making that day the day that you never forget. Go sound flash dj.

Sandra · Married on 06/05/2004

SoundFlash DJ was awesome!! They played everything I wanted & more! Awesome entertainers & very professional. People were on the dance floor all night & when my husband & I left the reception, there were still people dancing away!! If I were to get married again I would definitely hire them!!

sandra · Married on 05/03/2003

My DJ was awesome!! The music was great and my wedding party and guests all had a blast. Everything went wonderful. It was a night to remenber.

Andrea · Married on 05/17/2014

These guys were great! Quick to respond to emails and made meeting times very convenient. Final product was amazing!

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2009

Jeff and cliff did an amazing job as the dj's of our wedding. They really took the time to make sure we enjoyed our special day! The energy at our wedding was so awesome and that's because they provided the best music and really had the crowd pumped! We enjoyed them and our guests did also!