247 Reviews for Soundfactor Entertainment & Events

Uplighting (35)
Liability Insurance (18)
Photobooth (18)
Karaoke (2)

We were in contact with Adam from the very beginning. Adam let us know that DJ Kevin was available for our date, let us know that he has done many wedding events at our chosen venue, and is familiar with the setup there. This is something that was very important to my fiance and myself. Adam also provided detailed pricing and information for the services they offer in his initial email to me. This help us make our decision since we knew right from the start how much we would be spending for what we were looking for. My fiance and I met with Adam and Kevin, going over exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't have been happier with the interaction we had with them.

I love that they have a personal online planning area with Reception planner & music playlist builder. You imput all the songs you want to hear, or don't want to hear, what special song you want play at what point and everyone involved in the wedding all in one area. This is accessible by anyone at Soundfactor, so if something happens and Kevin can't be there, someone else has all the information and not a second is lost on trying to get it. This is something I have not seen offered by other vendors and what helps make Soundfactor stand out from the rest.

I can't wait for our big day in 2019.

Profile Picture Marge, 8/23/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We were more than thrilled with our experience with Soundfactor! Craig was an amazing DJ who brought all of our guests to the dance floor! Our guests had the BEST time at our wedding and we have Craig to thank!

Profile Picture Emily , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam was absolutely outstanding at our wedding! We got married almost a month ago and everyone is still talking about his awesome music selection and how he kept the party going all night long. From the beginning Adam was extremely professional and easy to communicate with. He understood my vision completely and his attention to detail was spot on. The online planning website was super easy to use. It was great to have so much input in song selection. The night just flowed so nicely and he knew exactly when to play the right type of music to set the mood. Not only was Adam extremely professional but he was super friendly and engaging with everyone. Right when we arrived at the reception he showed my husband and I where the photo booth was, how to use it, and went over some last minute details. Throughout the night he checked in with us and was so attentive. The best part of the night was the final song. I did not give him a song title, but told him I wanted a really good song to end the night. It was perfect and everyone was going crazy on the dance floor. Which is exactly what we wanted. He played such a hands on role the entire night and we couldn’t have been happier with his services. I highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment for any event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were SO happy with our DJ choice!! Adam was the best to work with! He is easy to contact, is very professional, and knows exactly how to fill a dance floor! His music was great, he made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the entire reception, and kept the energy fun! We even decided (kinda last minute- oops!) to include his photo booth option to our package and it was fantastic! Everybody had so much fun and the photos turned out great! We love the album they put together for us of all the pictures - what a great keepsake! Great experience!

Profile Picture Riley, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

For our wedding the most important detail to us was the music. DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor Entertainment did not disappoint. They were easy to work with, as we were planning the wedding out of state and they were affordable. We had a lot of specific details regarding certain songs and the order of them and DJ Kevin Rhude worked with us and did whatever we asked for. I am SO happy that I went with SoundFactor and I could not have asked for anything better. They delivered and were professional. I would absolutely recommended them to anyone. It was the best day with the most epic dance party!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having Craig DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was awesome!!! As soon as the dance music came on, the dance floor was packed... and stayed packed the entire night. Our guests had a blast and raved about the music that was played. He was great to work with - quickly responded to our emails and texts, answered all of our questions and executed our reception exactly as envisioned. I highly recommend Soundfactor and DJ Craig!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adam was one of the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding. He made sure everything we wanted for our reception was there, and continued to check in with us throughout the reception regarding song requests and any other questions we may have had. He looked extremely professional and was very helpful throughout the planning process. An awesome DJ who I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sean, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding DJ was Adam and he was absolutely amazing! From start to finish he was great to work with. He’s was very professional, accommodating, offered great suggestions and definitely knew how to get the dance floor crowded! From the cocktail hour music, dinner, and dancing music, everything was perfect! He made sure everything ran smoothly and always kept us aware of what was going on. Adam also did our uplighting which turned out great. I love how he was able to change the lighting throughout the night too. We also did “dancing on the clouds” for our first dance and it was such a neat add on and made for beautiful photos. The photo booth was awesome as well and our guests loved it! So many fun props! I’m so glad we received copies of all the photo booth pictures in an album— great keepsake! I cannot say enough good things about Adam and SoundFactor.. I highly recommend him, you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennica, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

I couldn’t wait to write this review! We got married at Stokesay Castle in Reading and Adam was our DJ. Adam is extremely professional, detail oriented, and, best of all, fun to work with! He nailed everything from the up lighting to the music. We got an awesome, easy to use online website where we could put in song requests, etc. The dance floor was packed all night long and all of our guests were raving about what an awesome DJ we had! We couldn’t thank him enough for the great job which was an instrumental part of our perfect night. He even handled several special requests/activities without any issue. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants an incredible DJ!

Profile Picture Stacy, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We used Soundfactor for our wedding and had the pleasure of having Craig as our Dj. He was professional, entertaining and did a phenomenal job MCing the evening. Craig picked great music that was right along the lines of what we wanted. We were so happy with him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Easy to work with, affordable, accessible. DJ Kevin Rhude was awesome and helped to make our wedding great. Thank you to all at Soundfactor, we would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a good DJ for any event, but especially a wedding.

Profile Picture Seamus , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding DJ from Soundfactor was awesome (DJ Steve). In the lead up to everything he was extremely organized and had a lot of good insight into different ways we could do introductions or other parts of the ceremony/reception. When it came to the dance floor he was able to gauge the crowd and play the right kind of music to keep everyone on the dance floor, while also mixing in some of the specifically requested songs we wanted to hear. He was also good at building excitement around song transitions with mixing songs together or previewing songs before they came on. Couldn't imagine a better vendor for our wedding!

Photo for Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Rory, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deciding to go with DJ Adam Moyer from Soundfactor was easily the best decision we ever made! As far as music goes he made sure that everyone, from our grandparent to our college friend, kept dancing ALL night. With minimal direction from us, he chose the perfect soundtrack to our wedding reception, as well as ceremony and cocktail hour. Not having to worry about picking every song we wanted played was a lifesaver for us. As wonderful as the music was, what I was even more floored about was how helpful Adam was throughout the entire planning process. From effortlessly calming my nerves about the timeline to embracing our obvious excitement about our wedding day, Adam was there for us. It is often easy for vendors, who participate in weddings all year long, to consider your big day as just another day. Adam was one of the only vendors that I felt really shared, embraced, and encouraged our excitement for our wedding day and made it feel like he was a part of something that was incredibly special rather than just being something he does every day. Adam was VERY responsive through the whole process but especially attentive in the final weeks of preparation. As my nerves and anxieties rose to peak levels, he quickly responded to ALL of my late night and early morning emails confirming and double confirming things we had already agreed on without the slightest note of frustration. Adam made sure we had everything we wanted on our big day and checked in with us often throughout the night to make sure we were aware of what was happening next and small details that popped up. We couldn’t be happier with the entire process and highly recommend Adam to all newly engaged couples!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Adam was an awesome experience! From our first meeting he thoroughly explained the process and made us feel extremely comfortable while doing so. He sent us an online form months before the wedding which made it easy for us to pick the songs we wanted (and get idea for dances, cake cutting, etc.). Throughout the whole planning process he was easy to get in contact with and was just such a joy! On our wedding day everything went so smoothly, even with our ceremony in the woods - with zero access to electric, he helped us get mics and music, something we thought was going to be such a headache Adam made a breeze. My husband (and plenty of guests!) was RAVING about the music by the end of the night. We stayed until the very end just so we could keep dancing. Don't hesitate to book Adam for your wedding - he is the best!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I want to say thank you to DJ Kevin Rhude and Soundfactor Entertainment. We received recommendation from our venue, La Massaria to use Soundfactor as our DJ, and we could not have been happier in choosing them. We had our wedding on 6/1/18 at La Massaria and booked Kevin to be our DJ. We had our first meeting with DJ Kevin and went over the details of our wedding and ceremony. From the first meeting, Kevin put us at ease and ensured us that everything would be taken care of and go smoothly, even though we did not have any details worked out yet. As we got closer to our wedding date, we had multiple meetings with Kevin and Soundfactor to finalize everything. They were more than accommodating to make sure everything was planned out and Kevin made many suggestions, pointers and tips that definitely helped on our day. During our reception, Kevin introduced everyone to our own introduction songs and then seamlessly led both Devon and I into our first dance. Our guests were kept entertained during dinner while me and my wife snuck off for a couple quick sunset pictures. after that, the party was on and everyone was dancing until the last song was played. We could not have asked for a better experience and I highly recommend Soundfactor for any of your DJ/Entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Doug, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC

We had such a great experience working with DJ Craig. Most importantly, the dance floor was completely packed for 3 straight hours of dancing. Craig was super communicative, ensuring that he created the vision we wanted for ceremony, entrances, and dancing. He was fun to work with, very friendly, and asked great questions to ensure that he played the music we wanted (or didn't play the music we didn't want). There's no greater compliment to a DJ than to have a jam packed dance floor where everyone is just having a blast, and DJ Craig did that for us. He did awesome with the entrances, introducing everyone, and making the right announcements at the right times during the night while also letting the music and night flow. He had a great sense of humor with us as well. The price, services, and planning form were straightforward and easy to follow. I would highly recommend working with Craig and SoundFactor entertainment-- thanks DJ Craig!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome, Adam was our DJ and from the first conversation to the end of the reception he was great to work with, he provided a website to pick music from that was very helpful and to help create a timeline. Adam called a week before the wedding to go over all the details and learn the names of the entire bridal party.

Profile Picture Klaudia, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

DJ Adam was amazing! I have heard from my guests since the second our wedding ended about how great the music was. Adam kept everyone up and partying all night long! He was also very understanding about the weird things we had for our reception. My husband and I did a choreographed first dance and he was great about cuing that up the way we needed. I also did a special father daughter dance since I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and he handled that whole situation with such grace. I highly recommend Adam if you want your wedding to be a full on party!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Adam and his photo booth crew were the heart and soul of our wedding reception! He was able to read the guest and play the right music at the right time. He even mashed up a few songs I picked for an unforgettable mother daughter dance! The photo boot was able to fit a bunch of people and had a HUGE selection of props. We even got a photo book with everyone’s pictures in it. Thank you Adam and Soundfactor Entertainments for helping to make our day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We can't say enough good things about adam at soundfactor. You think you're just hiring someone to play music, but its so much more. Adam came to see me before the ceremony and said "you take all the time you need once you hear that music", he was dressed to a T, he came to us throughout the night to keep us on schedule, helped the MOH and best man feel at ease with speeches, didnt let anyone at the microphone, just as we requested, and kept the party going All. Night. Long. Adam, we can't thank you enough for making our wedding so amazing!

Profile Picture Emily, 2/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam Moyer did a great job for our wedding. He kept the dance floor moving all night. He played songs that all generations were up dancing to. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding his music selection. Not only did Adam exceed our expectations as a DJ, he was a fantastic master of ceremonies. He made sure our timeline of events ran smoothly, even coordinating with the kitchen to make sure food was being served on time. Adam made our wedding a stress free and fun time!

Profile Picture Stephen, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Soundfactor and DJ Kevin was one of the easiest decisions we needed to make for our wedding. He instantly put us at ease and we loved the online planning form! Everything went so smoothly the day of and all of our guests had a fabulous time. We also opted for the Photo Booth which may have been one of our favorite parts of the day. Even better, they gave us a flash drive with all the photos taken throughout the night which brought lots of laughter on our honeymoon plane ride!! Thanks DJ Kevin and the whole Soundfactor crew!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Right from the first call Adam and SoundFactor are extremely professional and diligent. He let us know what parts of the wedding we should consider and had a detailed plan for us to lookover and customize to our needs. As we got closer to the day Adam followed up, listened carefully to our ideas, and offered great suggestions. On the wedding day Adam was right next to the venue manager at The Farmhouse, working excellently in concert with them for the whole night. The layout of the night was followed just right and Adam even adapted to some unplanned surprises! Could not be happier with the whole experience, so thankful to Adam and SoundFactor for their work.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Soundfactor Entertainment made our wedding exactly what we wanted, which was a PARTY. We've attended multiple weddings were Soundfactor provided the music and have always had a great time. It was super easy to discuss plans and set everything up with Adam, even when we did some last minute changes. Kevin absolutely delivered on our big day! When we met with Kevin in person to go over the plans he was so down to earth and a genuinely nice guy while being professional and knowledgeable on things we weren't sure how to handle. They provided all of the music and mic's for every aspect of the wedding, Kevin picked up on the vibe that we wanted right away and played our requests plus even better ones we hadn't even thought of. He was able to read our crowd and get them dancing as soon as dinner was over. I cannot thank this team enough for making our wedding the best party of our lives!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture brandi, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting