226 Reviews for Soundfactor Entertainment & Events

Liability Insurance (16)
Photobooth (15)
Karaoke (1)
225 Soundfactor Entertainment & Events Reviews

Having Craig DJ our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. He was awesome!!! As soon as the dance music came on, the dance floor was packed... and stayed packed the entire night. Our guests had a blast and raved about the music that was played. He was great to work with - quickly responded to our emails and texts, answered all of our questions and executed our reception exactly as envisioned. I highly recommend Soundfactor and DJ Craig!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adam Moyer did a great job for our wedding. He kept the dance floor moving all night. He played songs that all generations were up dancing to. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding his music selection. Not only did Adam exceed our expectations as a DJ, he was a fantastic master of ceremonies. He made sure our timeline of events ran smoothly, even coordinating with the kitchen to make sure food was being served on time. Adam made our wedding a stress free and fun time!

Profile Picture Stephen, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soundfactor Entertainment made our wedding exactly what we wanted, which was a PARTY. We've attended multiple weddings were Soundfactor provided the music and have always had a great time. It was super easy to discuss plans and set everything up with Adam, even when we did some last minute changes. Kevin absolutely delivered on our big day! When we met with Kevin in person to go over the plans he was so down to earth and a genuinely nice guy while being professional and knowledgeable on things we weren't sure how to handle. They provided all of the music and mic's for every aspect of the wedding, Kevin picked up on the vibe that we wanted right away and played our requests plus even better ones we hadn't even thought of. He was able to read our crowd and get them dancing as soon as dinner was over. I cannot thank this team enough for making our wedding the best party of our lives!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture brandi, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Adam Moyer from Soundfactor Entertainment is hands down the best DJ! He not only had all the guests on their feet dancing the night away, he did an amazing job with the entire ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond anything you would expect from a DJ to make our day special. So many guests made sure to share with us how much the loved the music and overall experience on the dance floor. Adam knew how to feel the crowd and keep everyone dancing the night away! We also loved the huge online data base of songs that gives you some ideas of popular songs for different events throughout the day. It was super helpful! Additionally, the photo booth through Soundfactor Entertainment was such a hit at our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved all the props. Adam created a personalized photo strip and we were gifted an album with all the photo strips as well as a flash drive with all the pictures.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Adam at Soundfactor Entertainment was the DJ for our recent wedding. We met Adam in March when he DJed our good friends wedding. We had such a great time at their wedding, and knew that we needed Adam to DJ our wedding! He is so talented with his knowledge of music, in addition to his ability to read a room. We gave him an idea of the kind of music we like, and he was able to craft a picture perfect playlist that kept everyone interested throughout the entire evening. The goal was to have an all-night dance party, and he definitely delivered! Adam really made an impression not only on us, but on our guests! We are so glad that we went with Soundfator. The professionalism and quality of service was out of this world!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Steve Vazquez was the DJ at our wedding reception at The Farmhouse at People's Light in Malvern, PA, and he was incredible! As soon as he started the dance music, I looked around the reception space and all of the tables had emptied and people had joined us on the dance floor. The dance floor then remained packed for the rest of the night. Steve's music selection was amazing throughout the entire reception! And our cocktail hour and dinner music selections were also great! We had several people tell us that the music selections were the best they've heard.

Also, leading up to the wedding, Steve was very responsive to email. He also took the time to meet with us in-person prior to booking and then a few weeks before the wedding, we had a phone meeting to review the reception timeline - which was helpful.

I would highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment & Events and DJ Steve Vasquez! Thank you Steve for such a great night!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Soundfactor was absolutely wonderful to work with on our wedding day! DJ Kevin Rhude was fabulous; he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! He was very easy to get a hold of with any questions I may have had. I felt like I always knew what was going on. The photo booth was a hit! It was cool that we could create the design we wanted on the photo strips. I loved how we received a book that night with copies of the pictures our guests took with little notes. We received a flash drive with all images taken within a few weeks of the wedding. The whole process was so easy. We are thrilled to have chosen Soundfactor, and you will be too!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Soundfactor was great, and an amazing value. We needed a DJ under $1,000 and found that with Soundfactor. Our DJ was Craig, who was on top of communicating with us leading up to the wedding, was able to offer his thoughts based on his experience with other weddings, and helped curate a playlist that we and our guests LOVED. The day of, Craig was super flexible (we had to hold because a grandparent got lost on the way to the reception!) and checked in with me and the groom throughout the evening to make sure things were going well and help keep the party moving smoothly. When he wasn't checking in, he blended right into the party, keeping everyone on the dance floor without drawing any attention to himself... Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Myself & my husband had the pleasure of having Adam dj our wedding on March 11, 2017. From my first correspondence with Adam, his professional and friendly manor assured me that I had found our dj! When me & my husband first met with Adam, it was like we were sitting with an old friend talking about music. He was so helpful and patient as we picked almost every song that would be played at our wedding. I felt so comfortable knowing that he had a sense of what we wanted and he delivered exactly that. We also got monogrammed lighting through Adam and wow, what a beautiful addition to the venue! It was unique and hand picked by us. On our wedding day, Adam was not only an amazing dj, but he was reassuring all night asking if we had any requests and helping us keep on schedule. During and still after our wedding, everyone is talking about how we had the "best wedding music ever!" Me and my husband were on the dance floor all night, every song was perfectly placed and picked. We cannot express how grateful we are to Adam and soundfactor for their professionalism, kindness, and overall amazing service they provide. We loved Adam so much that we referred him to my lifelong friend who is getting married November 2017! If you are looking for a dj who will cater to your needs and wow your wedding guests, Adam is the guy! Thank you so much again Adam you're the best! -Anna & Tommy

Profile Picture Anna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Adam is the ABSOLUTE BEST DJ you could ask for! Throughout the whole planning process he was accommodating and super responsive and really got to understand us and our “style” for the wedding reception music. He was great at customizing to what we were envisioning! With that said, we wanted endless dancing and he definitely delivered! He played the right songs at the right time to make sure the dance floor was packed all night. Even almost two months after our wedding, we are STILL getting compliments on how fun the night was! I will definitely be recommending Adam and Soundfactor to everyone I know! On top of all that, the photo booth was a hit at our wedding. It made for such great memories!

Profile Picture Dominiqe, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I cannot say enough about DJ Kevin Rhude and the entire SoundFactor team! They completely exceeded all of our expectations! Best bang for our buck! Kevin was easy-going, professional, fun, and energetic! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night for our wedding reception at Bear Creek! I'm just sad this is a once in the lifetime event.. would book them again in a heart beat! Anyone in the Lehigh Valley area would be crazy not to book SoundFactor for their DJ needs! Absolutely amazing! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam from Soundfactor did such an amazing job at our wedding! He was very communicative leading up to our big day and throughout the night. We didn't have to worry about anything. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone dancing.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam from Soundfactor was the best choice we could've made for our DJ! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, Adam was always available to answer our questions or just to run through everything with us. Choosing the music was so simple through their website and any gaps we had was filled with perfect songs chosen by Adam. Everything went so smooth from start to finish. One less thing to worry about on the big day! Thank you Adam!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Adam was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding reception! He made the entire planning process a breeze and was extremely responsive. Adam went above and beyond what we were expecting. The dancing was endless and he played just the right songs to keep the dance floor packed! Everyone keeps complimenting how much fun the whole night was and that the music selection was just perfect. If you're looking for a professional DJ to impress your guests for any event, then look no further than SoundFactor. I would recommend them and WILL recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture kelsey, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Adam, from Soundfactor Entertainment, was so awesome! He did our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception and wow! He was so friendly and upbeat! He gave us access to an online music library, so we could customize our music for the ceremony and reception. He was even able to use songs that weren't in his library like "The Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the Frog, which I danced to with my dad. He coordinated with the best man for his speech and even paid attention to the little details like my husband's favorite song, which turned into an impromptu dance between the two of us. We highly recommend Soundfactor Entertainment. Their service is was exceptional! Adam really made our wedding day memorable and fun! We can't thank Adam enough for such a great time!

Profile Picture Falyn, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

The first line of the description says it all. "Real DJs, No Cheese." Our wedding on 11/4/17 was on a farm, and we used a bluegrass band for the beginning of the night, but wanted a DJ for late night dancing and fun. I was hesitant to find a DJ--all i kept picturing was fog machines and laser lights. But after talking to Adam on the phone, my reservations were put to rest! He assured me he would play no cheesy songs (and let me give him a list); he understood my hesitation and completely knew how to explain his craft in a way that made me feel completely at ease. From working with our blue grass band for smooth transitions, to announcing our wedding party in a fun, NON CHEESY manner, to making sure he played ALL of the songs we wanted, NONE that we didnt want, and ALL of the requests from our friends and family. There was not one thing I would have changed. The dance floor was packed the whole time he was on. I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Soundfactor Entertainment.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We just had my daughter's wedding at PineCrest Country Club on on 9/29/2017 and Adam was the DJ. He did an amazing job and was wonderful with the guests and very organized. Would definitely recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth

We loved our DJ from SoundFactor! DJ Kevin Rhude was amazing and very accommodating!! He was willing to take all of our music suggestions (even if that included a lot of Justin Bieber hits) and was very helpful organizing the flow of the night. We were able to select all different songs for the bridal party entries (even if the songs weren't on the DJs list!). He was even able to select specific points in a song for us to walk out to. Everything was perfect! We would definitely recommend SoundFactor to any couples looking for an amazing, fun DJ - especially DJ Kevin!

Profile Picture Allie, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Adam from Soundfactor was a pleasure to work with! He answered all our questions along the way, and was very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. Sam listened and executed all our requests for both our ceremony and reception. Everyone had an amazing time, and Sam did a wonderful job of getting everyone to dance! I highly recommend Soundfactor to any bride and groom looking for a positive experience and great time at their wedding...your guests will thank you for the great time too!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow- Where to even begin! I’m not lying when I say we are SO beyond grateful for choosing Soundfactor to dj the most important day of our lives! As stressful as wedding planning is and how many different vendors there are out there, I knew from the very start this company was the best one. Adam is super friendly & constantly was there to answer any questions I had. He set us up with Dj Kevin Rhude & let’s just say he was beyond amazing! Have you ever gone to a wedding where the dj was absolutely terrible, the music made you not want to get up and move? Well choosing Sound factor will definitely not make you feel this way! Kevin knew how to get the party started and keep everyone on the dance floor. I don’t think there was a single time that night the dance floor was empty (besides dinner time). Music is super important to me (as it is to a wedding) & Kevin definitely nailed it. We had so many people ask us about him and were told how great he was. He didn’t just show up & play music, he made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. Kevin was very helpful with creating the timeline of events and answering all of our questions. So if you’re looking for an amazing, stress-free dj look no further! We had an amazing, fun filled night & we owe so much thanks to Kevin Rhude!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding on 9/16/17 was a lovely evening and our DJ Nick Talerico kept our guests dancing all night! He was very professional and took the time to meet with us a few weeks before to review timeline and all the little details that matter. We loved the on line database as well as Nick's artist license. Everyone is still telling us how much fun DJ Nick was. Thanks so much Soundfactor!

Profile Picture Lori, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are very happy we went with Adam Moyer as our DJ! When we met with him a few weeks before the wedding, we expressed to him that we wanted an awesome dance party with sets in between meals. We thought that we'd have to really lay out what we wanted but he got it right away and took the lead in the meeting, suggesting what he thought worked best for executing our vision (which is exactly what we wanted him to do since he has the experience)! Also, when we asked him for song suggestions, he was happy to work on it and brainstorm with us, which was something we were also really happy about!

We had an absolute blast at the wedding and his uplighting was great! We've had a ton of compliments from people about how good the music was!

Profile Picture Miriam, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Soundfactor Entertainment was awesome to work with! Adam was always available to answer any of my questions. The online client portal was so great for choosing our playlists. Great pricing, and Cole, our DJ did an amazing job! We had a fantastic time dancing the night away! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely loved working with Soundfactor! They were super responsive, had a great interactive website for planning and were a great price for DJ and photobooth. Steve was great and worked with us on a custom introduction. He provided great suggestions and rocked our wedding! The photobooth was a big hit and the attendant was super professional and kept things moving. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/9/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance