SoundChoice DJ's Reviews

View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 07/24/2021

Exceeded our Expectations!

SoundChoice far exceeded our expectations as our wedding reception DJ. Matt was attentive to what was most important to us, made sure everyone was on the dance floor, and even made the perfect suggestion of a private dance between my husband and I at the end of the reception. Couldn't recommend Matt and SoundChoice more.
    Jordan Married on 05/22/2021

So easy and so fun!

I had so much fun with Soundchoice! Adam helped us set everything up and we worked with Alejandro who was so accomodating and really kept the party going. Definitely would recommend!
  • Haley
    Haley M. Married on 10/31/2020

Sound Choice DJ is 10/10

DJ Matt was the life of the party! Very professional, played awesome music, and even with only 40 guests, he got them up and dancing!! During the planning process, they made it super easy to plan the night out perfectly, and were easy to contact if I had any questions or discrepancies.
    Would highly recommend Sound Choice DJ for your wedding.
    J.g. Married on 06/20/2020

Bang for your buck

We loved SoundChoice. My husband and I hired them for our June 2020 wedding and our DJ, Gaspar, was amazing. SoundChoice was affordable, professional, had timely responses, and most of all—they got the party going and kept it going till the venue owner was practically pushing us out the door! They were super kind and flexible when we had to make adjustments after Covid hit, and they stayed on top of all the new changes from the venue as they came. I loved that they listened to me and played songs my husband and I wanted, they were not swayed by “bad” requests from the crowd, and they got everyone up and dancing which was a big priority for us. Gaspar also made it a point to continually check in with us throughout the wedding and he even ran and got us drinks at one point! Seriously cannot sing this company’s praises enough. Great DJs. Great price. Why would you hire anyone else??