Sound Waves DJ Entertainment Reviews

Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 6
Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 7

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2019

Best people ever!

If you don’t hire Jason and Courtney you are seriously missing out!! We had a destination wedding and that in itself it super stressful but having Sound Waves in our back pocket was the best decision. They are super easy to talk to, answered all our questions promptly, and made the day absolutely perfect-plus they are a blast and a half :) Our guests could not stop raving about how much fun they had and how great Courtney and Jason were. Thank you guys for making our big day so memorable!! Ya’ll are the best!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Meg D.

Meg · Married on 06/17/2019

The perfect day (brought to you by Courtney & Jason)

When we first met with Courtney and Jason, we felt like we'd been long-time friends and we knew immediately we wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Hiring them as our DJ and planner was probably among the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process.

I am an incredibly organized person and have a professional event planning background, but still felt a little over my head when figuring out the details of our wedding. Courtney takes it to a whole other level - she is so buttoned up, detail oriented beyond measure, professional, timely and responsive, and incredibly kind hearted and a genuinely fun person to be around. Before the wedding day, we had every detail and the timeline planned out and I felt comfortable that she knew what we wanted. On wedding day I never felt stressed or flustered, Courtney either already had it covered or when she asked me a question, I felt comfortable deferring to her to just take care of it. It really was the perfect day and flowed flawlessly.

The music was awesome and even though it was pretty hot on our wedding day, Jason had people on the dance floor the entire evening. I even had to tell my mother in law that she wasn't allowed to start dancing until everyone finished their dinner, but she was ready because the music was so good. We even had multiple guests after the day tell us how great the music was even before the ceremony started.

Courtney and Jason are an amazing team who and truly care about their clients. We cannot thank them enough for all they did to make our special day perfect!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 8
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 9
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 10
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 11
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Vendor Decision I made

Courtney made my wedding process as perfect as it could be. She was an amazing leader during the event itself (herding all of the cats for me), word of wisdom when I needed it, provided amazing organization and documentation to add into my planning, and was able to make other great vendor recommendations for me. She is a shining light and I can't recommend her enough. Jason was also awesome - played great tunes, the gig builder feature to add must have songs was easy and exciting to be able to have that much say in the songs for our special day and their partnership together with music and announcement flowed so well. Courtney and Jason even spent extra hours working on an adjusted version of our wedding party entrance song so it dropped at just the right time (which they SO did not have to do, but we appreciated the extra touch). They even didn't bat an eye at all our crazy friends (and me and the groom!) who were in the pool by the end of our wedding. BOOK COURTNEY & JASON and you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Mara · Married on 05/04/2019

Stress free wedding

We used Courtney and Jason as our wedding DJ, emcee, and day of coordinator. They also owned the venue we chose, which really helped make our special day run smoothly. They were great about watching the crowd and changing the music styles to see what the group responded to. Our guests were slow to get dancing, but with Courtney and Jason working their magic nobody left the dance floor for the rest of the night. Although Courtney was our day of coordinator, she worked with us well before the actual wedding day. She made sure everything would be organized and perfect by creating a timeline with us and helping us troubleshoot any problems. Not only did Courtney lead all the group dances to get the party going, she also took care of so many details including making sure all of our vendors were on the same page. Even as the bride, I was completely stress free the day of the wedding because of her. We know that behind the scenes our day was probably not perfect, but Courtney took care of everything so that we did not even notice a single flaw during our entire day. Our day turned out so much more perfect than we could ever have imagined, and a huge reason for that was Courtney and Jason! We can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Stacie

Stacie Wardell · Married on 11/17/2018

Best there is

When my husband and I first went to Vista Creek it was still under construction. After meeting Courtney I knew this was where I was going to get married. Courtney and Jason truly made my wedding perfect. I knew because I had Courtney in my corner I never had to stress. With every question and every concern I was met with the most calming and positive attitude from Courtney. I wanted to do a "surprise" dance with my brother where we started off with a slow song and went into a fun song and Jason pulled it off perfect it definitely was the highlight of all the dances. I can't say enough how amazing Courtney and Jason are and how perfect Vista Creek and Sound Waves DJ is!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 12

Erin · Married on 10/31/2018

Perfect Pair

Courtney & Jason were the complete package. From the first meeting with them to our wedding day they were there to answer questions & provide suggestions, when needed. Jason was the perfect DJ, and kept the crowd dancing all evening. They were able to set up speakers to provide music for our ceremony as well. Courtney was the perfect addition to our wedding day. She was constantly assessing our needs and helped me throughout the night whether she was bustling my dress, or running to get my “comfy” shoes for me to change into during the reception. We are so thankful for this couple & would highly recommend their service to other couples looking for a DJ/Coordinator.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Savannah

Savannah · Married on 09/30/2018

Courtney and her husband were an amazing team! The day went as smoothly as possible thanks to them. From ensuring the groomsmen were ready, handling a bouttenierre and centerpiece+wind crisis, and playing great music the whole night, Sound Waves was absolutely incredible! I am so happy we went with them for our DJ service and Day Of Coordinator service.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Brandon · Married on 08/18/2018

Courtney and Jason were amazing

Courtney and Jason were amazing for our destination wedding in the OBX. Jason as our DJ and Courtney as the MC and our day of coordinator, things could not have gone better. From the moment we made our trip to Nags Head to check out the venue and meet Jason and Courtney in person, we knew we chose the right pair for our wedding. Courtney was a huge help for the better part of a year help nail down all the details for our wedding, provide advice, help with our day of agenda, and everything in between. She was a HUGE help on our wedding day so my bride was not stressing out. Thanks again for everything you guys did for us. It went better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Traci · Married on 07/21/2018

Courtney and Jason are the absolute best! They are so easy to work with during all the planning stages and helped me organize everything so the event went flawlessly. They kept the evening moving, there was never a dull moment at my daughter's wedding! We had so many compliments on how much fun everyone had that night. The dance floor was full all night and everyone had the best time!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 13
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 14
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 15

Kat · Married on 07/07/2018

Overall experience was awesome. Mr Zayne is very professional and personable. Exactly what you would want in a DJ.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Sound Waves DJ Entertainment 16

Abbie · Married on 06/09/2018

I could not have hired a more professional and perfect DJ duo for our wedding! From the beginning, Courtney and Jason were on top of it. We live in WA state and they took time to Skype us so that we could have a formal “meeting” to get to know one another. They really do care about each couple’s personality and how they can personalize each event. We paid extra to have Courtney as our Day Of Coordinator…..WORTH EVERY PENNY! I would not have wanted any other DOC besides Courtney. She knows how an event and party should flow and she worked right alongside with me throughout the wedding planning process to make sure the day went seamless and perfect. And it did, it went perfect, nothing went wrong. Everyone had a blast at our wedding and there was always someone on the dancefloor, they know how to keep the party going! Sound Waves DJ Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. Professional, prompt with communication and impressive!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

We were the couple who did NOT fill out our entire gig builder and instead asked Jason to use creative freedom and to follow the crowd. He did amazing for our reception, allowed a few song requests and also cleared any that were questionable choices before playing them for everyone. Jason also did our ceremony music and worked with his wife courtney for a beautiful transition between the procession and the bridal entrance song we had chosen. We had a beautiful day and Jason paired our music wonderfully.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Courtney and Jason were great to work with. Courtney has a great system to keep you organized and to help make your day run smoothly. They were quick in their correspondence and flexible in scheduling meetings. We were able to seat down and plan the entire timeline and songs list, making things easy the day of. They have a unique online site allowing you to pick our music and make sure our favorite songs are played. They are both a lot of fun and help keep guests engaged and having fun. Courtney is a great MC for the event and keeps things moving along so you don't have to worry about a thing. They were wonderful in helping incorporate all the little touches we wanted. Everyone had a great time and raved about the music and D.J. We highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Casey · Married on 05/19/2018

Courtney and Jason were the absolute best I could have asked for. Courtney kept me on schedule on the day of and it all was seamless! I don’t know what I would have done without her help. Jason was a fantastic DJ and kept people dancing until the last song. I was so lucky to find them!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

Jason and Courtney were THE BEST to work with! We hired Courtney to do day of coordination and I'm SO glad we did. She came in, whipped us in to shape, got things done, and relieved ALL my stress! My guests LOVED the music and the fun things they did to keep the party going. It was a perfect day thanks to Sound Waves DJ Entertainment. Book them! :)

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kathy · Married on 04/14/2018

When planning a wedding, Soundwaves DJ Entertainment should be one of your first calls! The services they provide are priceless. Courtney and Jason are first class all the way! We used them for coordinating services as well as DJ services. Courtney was with us throughout the planning process. Her guidance made planning the wedding a pleasure! The day of was completely free of worry.... we knew Jason and Courtney had everything under control. The DJ service made the day complete, from ceremony music to dance music! I simply cannot say enough about these two hardworking folks! Again... priceless!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Maddie · Married on 04/14/2018

Hands down worth every penny for all of their services. From Jason DJing to Courtney with day of coordination they are a fabulous team and are truly meant to be in this business. Courtney’s day of services made my day as the bride relaxing and able to actually enjoy the moments rather than getting caught up in the chaos. So thankful for their services!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 04/07/2018

Courtney and Jason are one of a kind. They are extraordinary, and even say that doesn't do them justice. They went above and beyond from day one. They made sure we were constantly in the know with things, coordinated everything from vendor arrival to minute by minute of the ceremony and reception. They are extremely professional and will always hold a special place in our hearts for being such a big part of our day.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Jason and Courtney did an amazing job! We had such a fun night and they played all the music we love to hear. Their system is easy to use and allows you to customize your day. We recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Atlanta · Married on 10/22/2017

Courtney and Jason are amazing at what they do! Our wedding ran so smoothly because of them. We will continue to recommend them to all of our friends and family, and hopefully work with them again, sometime down the road.
    Special thanks to Courtney for making sure I had everything I needed throughout the night!!! :) you guys rock!

Sent on 11/01/2017

kyle · Married on 10/14/2017

Courtney and Jason were invaluable in making our wedding day the best it could possible be! From the very first time we met to go over everything they would be doing for us, we fell in love with this incredible team. They even knew our venue, The Signature at West Neck, and the right people to work with onsite from the beginning. Every question I had they got back with me within 24 hours no matter what day it was, and trust me I had a lot of questions. We were able to get a multitude of services from the couple including but not limited to event coordination, reception and ceremony DJ services, and extra lighting for our event. Their prices are much lower than many others that we looked at and the value that we received was incredible. Together, I could not have asked for a better team to bring our special day to life. Look no further, this is the best team around! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Kyle

Sent on 11/16/2017

Laura · Married on 08/05/2017

Life saver for us, we thought we could do most of the rehearsal and day of by ourselves - but decided they were way more qualified and it went amazingly smooth!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Haley · Married on 07/22/2017

I am so glad that I chose DJ sound waves to do my wedding! They did everything so perfectly, everything went smoothly! And most importantly, everyone had a blast on the dance floor! The lighting was perfect! Such a great couple to work with! Courtney surely makes you feel like you've known her for years and are super comfortable with her! They both made me so relaxed the day of my wedding! I knew the ceremony and reception was in wonderful hands and didn't have to stress one bit! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Thy · Married on 06/24/2017

Courtney and Jason were amazing. Very responsive and accommodating. They made the process so easy, and I appreciate the ability to choose my music. The timeline that Courtney provided helped me help make sure everyone knew what to do and when, making the wedding day so smooth. My guests complimented the music, and said Courtney was peppy and nice, but made sure people knew what to do by the occasional announcements. The husband and wife team definitely made things easier and more fun!

Sent on 07/02/2017