Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth Reviews

Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth 1
Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth 2
  • Regine

Regine · Married on 07/06/2019

Professional and excellent DJ/Lighting/Photobooth service!

David and his wife and son were an amazing crew. We got the deluxe package including the photobooth and everything was fantastic. David was responsive to all of my questions and was flexible with the requests and timing we had on schedule. The photobooth was also fantastic and I was able to download all the pictures to my computer quickly after the event. I highly recommend David for his excellent service and professionalism as well as the premier work he's provided. Thanks SoundWave!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth 3
  • Ryan

Ryan · Married on 06/22/2019

Smooth planning, great service

My wife and I booked Sound Wave Mobile DJ for our wedding at Stonebrae Country Club. We booked them for their sound system, photo booth, and projector (for a slideshow) and were very happy with all of their services. The pricing was also very reasonable, especially compared to other sound/DJ vendors. We appreciated how easy the planning process was and loved their professionalism and experience.

To prepare for the wedding day, Sound Wave provided an online form for us to fill out. The form was straightforward and laid out exactly what information we needed to provide. The month before the wedding, we had a call with David from Sound Wave to talk through all the details. We were pleased with how simple it was to prepare for the event.

The service on the day of was great. David arrived early to set up and everything related to their services went smoothly. The photo booth especially was a hit with our guests. The package we purchased also included a photo booth album where guests could put a copy of their photos and write a message which was a nice souvenir to take home.

Overall, a great experience and would highly recommend. We are thankful to David and Sound Wave Mobile DJ for helping make our wedding a memorable event.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Pearl

Pearl Woo · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly Recommend Mr. and Mrs. Gomes

Mr. and Mrs. David Gomes were a joy to work with during our wedding at Ardenwood Farms. He was a preferred vendor, and now we know why. David was so communicative, professional, and kind from the beginning. He helped us with our soundtrack/music selection, and when we met him on the day of our wedding, he was so accommodating with last-minute changes that we made. His response time via email and phone is also excellent.
    David was the MC/DJ for our whole wedding, and I honestly recommend him to any couple searching for a DJ. David and his wife also organized and manned the photo booth; he gave us a wide variety of background selections; they were all so beautiful. He and his wife also brought the props for the photo booth, and we received many compliments. I highly recommend Sound Wave Mobile to any couple looking for a DJ/MC to run things smoothly and beautifully on one of the most important days of their lives. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Mr. and Mrs. Gomes!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Lucy Nate · Married on 12/08/2018

Rocked the crowd!

David was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was one of the selected vendors for our venue, and after reading through all of the reviews and meeting with him, we knew we made the right choice. We had two phone meetings with him prior to our wedding to discuss the timeline, music selection, and vibe for our wedding. He let us know from beginning what he can and cannot do (such as no explicit music for our venue) so it was good to know the expectations up front. He is also very knowledgeable in different cultural weddings traditions, so it was helpful when planning our wedding with him. He also has a website where we were able to add all the music we would like to hear during the ceremony and reception, what music we did not want to hear, and a form where we could fill out that basically laid out the timeline for the ceremony and reception along with all of the people involved in the wedding (bridesmaids, parents, etc.) On the day of, he was great as an MC in helping us keep to our timeline the day of, introducing the wedding party, and keeping the party flowing through the whole night. Our guests had a blast, and the song that he chose for our last song was the most unexpected and perfect song to end the night.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Hire David!!!!! He is so experienced, professional, able to read the crowd, and fantastic at his job! He made our wedding wonderful. He worked with our every need and took charge of the flow. He went above and beyond to give us the wedding feel that we wanted.
    Bottom line, hire him! You will be very pleased with the result!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kasey · Married on 08/04/2018

It was a joy to have David as our wedding DJ. He was extremely professional and definitely kept the party going which was important to us. We also had a video slideshow that was played before the ceremony started and he went out of his way to go to the venue a week before the wedding to test the lighting since it was an outdoor ceremony. His prices are very reasonable and his online planner made adding our favorite songs so easy!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Erica · Married on 07/21/2018

David was a joy to work with for our wedding! He was very understanding of what type of music I wanted played during each of the different pieces of the wedding, took my very specific requests and ideas and worked them in flawlessly, and even worked with me to set up the sound system for a friend of the family playing piano during the ceremony.
    Our reception was one big, amazing party thanks to David! He read the room perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long- there was not a single song without the majority of people dancing (myself included!). He perfectly transitioned between the "activities" (toasts, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.) and was a completely professional and compelling MC all night long.
    Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Avi Shestyuk · Married on 07/15/2018

Great DJ and photo booth

David was one of the preferred DJs for the Ardenwood Farms venue and we are very happy that we chose him. David was very responsive and flexible. We waited almost to the last minute to pick our songs, but David was ok with it and managed to get all the songs we requested. He helped move along the reception and was managing dancing music perfectly.

We also loved our photo booth - it was a huge hit with our guests! We had many excellent pics that the booth attendant put together in an album.

Overall, we had a great experience with David and would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2018

Soundwave mobile DJ was recommended to my wife and I through our venue and we could not have been happier with the service that was provided. David responded extremely quickly when we reached out to him and he was excellent through the whole planning process. He had us fill out a simple form to let him know what we wanted for our wedding day, and he then had a follow up phone conversation with us to confirm. We also used his photo booth package which was a huge hit at our wedding. Our dance floor was full all night and everyone told us how great of a time they had. I would happily recommend Soundwave Mobile DJ service to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Brent · Married on 04/21/2018

Totally professional and organized before and during the wedding.

The ceremony, announcements and music were all on point and we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Sound Wave Mobile DJ Service & Lets Take A Pic PhotoBooth 4

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2018

As someone who did the DJ hunt let me tell you this is your guy. He has it all and every ounce of knowledge and product is top quality. The sound quality, monogram, personalization options, and the open air photo booth are by far the best I have experienced and let me tell you, as frequent wedding attendee, these little things matter. Don’t waste anymore time hunting, hire David. He has all the knowledge and skill for the right price.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Christine · Married on 11/04/2017

I was absolutely pleased as punch with David. He worked from beginning to end with me on our wedding at Casa Bella in Sunol. I was clueless about most things and he took the time to work with me and explain everything. Not only was I completely at ease by the time I had finished planning, but his presence and professionalism at our event knocked the socks off our guests' and my expectations! We had a blast and he played all the right songs. He was top notch and a great find. His photobooth was also the hit of the party. We were so pleased with deciding to go with that DJ + Booth package. David and his team are first class, I wouldn't be hesitant to book with him!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

We hired David as our officiant and DJ for our wedding at the Club at Ruby Hill. We also booked him for lighting and the photo booth. David was professional, organized, detail-oriented and timely. He offered great suggestions for the ceremony, reception timeline and music. He addressed all my questions quickly and with detailed responses. I planned my own wedding and David really helped guide me in the whole process.

We asked David for a short, lighthearted ceremony and it was executed wonderfully! He added personal details and humor to our ceremony which we really enjoyed.

The uplighting and texture lighting looked amazing! Our photo booth pictures were put into a book and signed by our guests which was a great idea! Even better than our sign-in book!

Our guests danced all night! David knew how to read the crowd and play songs to keep people on the dance floor.

David is dedicated to his profession. He is the kind of person you want to hire for such an important event such as a wedding. I highly recommend Sound Wave Mobile DJ!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Dominique · Married on 10/22/2017

We hired David for our wedding DJ and he was absolutely amazing!!!. He was very calm and professional even when we had last minute changes on the day of our wedding. He went with the flow of the crowed and followed our suggested song list and added like music to fill up open spots. We got the package with uplifting, monogram and photo booth. We used the open air photo booth and it was AMAZING as was the attendant. She was very helpful and went to get us props to use if we forgot any. The up lighting was perfect for the venue and the monogram looked great!! I am so happy that we found David he made our day that much more magical!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

David was our DJ for our wedding at Nella Terra Cellars in September. He was great! He pays so much attention to all of the little details, he even helped make our day of timeline run smoother! The online planner made choosing our music so easy and it was a great tool to have! We got so many compliments on how smoothly the night went and how fun the music was! David also provided the photo booth, which was also a huge hit! He had so many fun props! We would 100% use David again for another event!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kate · Married on 09/14/2017

We hired David as our Wedding DJ this past fall at the Bridges Golf Club and could not have been happier. The process for selecting our music was so incredibly easy, he walked us through the setlist to make sure we were happy/aware of our selections, and did a great job of filling in the rest of the music air time with his own selections based on our music taste. We had a number of guests say "Who is this guy?! Best DJ ever!". We could not have been happier with the price, quality, and service we received.
    Thank you David!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2017

My fiancé and I got married on July 15th and had the pleasure of having David as our dj he was very professional and knows exactly what's he's doing our photo booth was awesome everyone had a blast ??

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nguyen · Married on 06/03/2017

We signed up for photobooth and DJ service with David and it was awesome. David did a walkthrough with us and gave great recommendations on the timeline. Our wedding was a great success, so thank you.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Salina · Married on 05/20/2017

I am very happy we hired David and his staff for our wedding. The music, lights, monogram, and photo booth added the perfect touches to a great night. David was very attentive and made sure everything was taken care of. He followed up in a timely manner and was professional throughout the entire planning process and event.

Sent on 06/29/2017

K · Married on 04/15/2017

David is really easy to work with! He was so helpful in planning the flow of the wedding and had lots of helpful tips. He made it clear he would do whatever we asked for but also offered advice when we weren't sure about what we wanted. On the day of he was great, very professional and kept things running smoothly. Our guests loved the music and would not leave the dance floor all night!! He was quick to pack up at the end, which our venue appreciated as their coordinator got to take off a little early since everything was done. I would absolutely recommend David, he was everything we could ask for in a DJ.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Jen · Married on 04/08/2017

David DJ'd my wedding this month. It was the best day of my life and his services were a big part of it. A lot of people told me that they loved the music choises. It was calmer at dinner, and then ramped up as the night went on. We didn't think people would dance at our wedding, but it turned out that people were dancing until they turned the lights on. We and our guests had so much fun! One of the guests even asked me for the DJ's contact info the week after the wedding to use for another event.

People loved the photobooth and we love looking at the pics. When were were taking pictures outside during cocktail hour, we could hear everyone laughing and having fun inside in the photobooth.

The uplighting added nice ambiance to the evening and I'm glad we had it.

We were on a budget, and Sound Wave was one of the less expensive DJ options. I am so glad we went with them because I think we got a wedding that looked expensive but at a lower price.

David also has a lot of ideas of fun games that you can do to get the guests involved in the reception. We didn't do many of them, but it they seem like they would be fun for the right crowd.

Sent on 04/22/2017

John · Married on 12/10/2016

My wife and I are thrilled with the work David did at our wedding this winter. From the first time we met he was excited to fulfill our dreams. His wisdom throughout the planning process was great. We had an incredibly seamless experience and couldn't have asked for more. We will be recommending him to all our friends.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Elena · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired David as our MC/DJ and run our photobooth for our wedding in August 2016 and he and his team were amazing to work with. David is the consummate professional and attentive to every single aspect of the wedding. His website for music selection was very easy to use, he constantly checked in with us and walked through the timeline and music selection well in advance. He was very flexible with us on how we wanted our photos to look for the photobooth and re-did the template several times to make it perfect. He even went all the way to Petaluma to scout out our venue and came back with the perfect uplighting recommendations for the barn. I couldn't recommend David more and definitely look forward to working with him again in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/29/2016

Wow! Sound Wave Mobile DJ was the perfect DJ and Photo Booth for our wedding. David kept the party going and on schedule, and everyone said that it was the best Photo Booth they had ever seen at a wedding!

Thanks so much for helping make our day perfect!!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Janine · Married on 06/25/2016

David was great to work with and made our reception a lot of fun. He was very responsive and has many different package types which was great and worked with me to modify the package we originally selected. He also worked with me to incorporate a custom monogram I had created and used it for the projection and on our photobooth strip. He is extremely organized and has an online planner where you can log into fill in information and select songs to be played. I recommend getting a package with the photobooth, there were tons of signs and fun props and the quality of the photobooth strips were great. David was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend all of his services!

Sent on 08/12/2016