Sound Wave Entertainment Reviews

Sound Wave Entertainment 5
  • Paige

Paige Kruger · Married on 12/21/2019

Awesome Wedding

Andrew was the DJ at our wedding on December 21, 2019. He was responsive to emails and was professional in all encounters. Our wedding was a blast! There were people on the dance floor all night long. Andrew did a great job accommodating to various music tastes while keeping the party going. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Hoyle · Married on 12/14/2019

Communicative & Intuitive DJ

Andrew was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process! In the months leading up to our wedding he was very helpful and easy to reach while I was figuring out the details of our wedding reception. He was very thorough & detail oriented --wanting to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted for particular things, and also that he was pronouncing all of our bridal party's names correctly! He was great about reading the crowd throughout the reception, and would politely check in with me when he had the opportunity to make sure we were happy with how he was running things (we had a few "surprises" planned throughout the reception). He was really integral in making sure that our reception was a fun experience for our guests!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Katie

Katie Siegel · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing !!!

Andrew was phenomenal ! He did a great job with everything we asked him to do. He had my guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Katie,

It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day! Thank you so much and best wishes to you and James!!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2019

A memorable experience!

We couldn’t be more thrilled with Sound Wave Entertainment and their hard work to make our wedding a blast. Andrew had our guests on the dance floor all evening. People of all ages were into it. He was kind, communicated with us prior to the event and throughout the evening to keep things running smoothly. You can tell he loves what he does. He’s truly a pleasure to work with. Not hiring Sound Wave is a true loss for your event - trust me! You want to do this!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Rachel and Jonathan,

What an amazing day your wedding was! I can't thank you enough for allowing Sound Wave Entertainment to be apart of it and we are overjoyed to read your kind words and comments!

• Chelsie

Chelsie Grooms · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful Experience

Andrew was professional and great to work with! Our email conversations were prompt and he covered all the things my now husband and I had questions about. The detailed form Andrew emailed to us made choosing music for the wedding easier than I thought it would be. During the wedding reception he did a wonderful job keeping the guests on their feet on the dance floor and enjoying the wedding! Andrew went above our expectations and I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding or event DJ.

Sound Wave Entertainment 6
    Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding DJ we could have asked for!

Andrew was so incredible as a DJ and is so helpful throughout the process of planning for the big day! He is so nice and easy to talk to. He makes your day extra special and works with any extra things you want for your day! He goes above and beyond and if anyone I know needs a DJ he will be the first name I recommend! Truly a great DJ and cannot thank you enough for everything!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Nicole and Dylan!

Thank you both so much for allowing Sound Wave Entertainment to be a part of your special day! I hope we made it a truly memorable and magical day for your both and I'm so happy to read this review! I wish you two the best!

• Kelcey

Kelcey Carver · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing Service and Price!!

Andrew delivered everything he promised and more the day of the wedding!! Our venue had a complicated setup with a ceremony on the beach and then a reception that was divided up with an indoor and outdoor area, but Andrew was able to work with us through it all. Even when things on our end fell behind schedule, Andrew was able to roll with in kept the energy high and the party moving all night long!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Charles Kong · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome job

Andrew did a great job organizing and coordinating the pricing, contract, etc. Our actual DJ on the day of the event was Mike, and he did a great job executing, playing the right music, and make sure the vibe was party-like but not overly obnoxious. Both of them were very responsive to our questions, and were able to customize a package tailored towards our needs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019

John Wiand · Married on 08/03/2019

Great service

Andrew did an excellent job as a DJ for our wedding. He was very professional and flexible when our wedding didn’t go as plan.

The biggest thing we appreciated was when the next event was going to be announced, Andrew would confirm with us that we were ready allowing us to prepare what we were doing next.

The music was great, we had Andrew play music through the ceremony and reception. He played everything that was asked for and provided appropriate music for the entire wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hi John and Lydia,

Thanks for the kind words! We are super happy we were able to provide our services to you and your family. We hope to work with you again soon!

Regards,

Mike · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic wedding entertainment

The biggest task I had during wedding planning was to find a good dj. My amazing wife took on responsibility for most everything else. Having really only one job, I could not afford to fail. After talking with many DJs and listening to clips from their performances, it was clear to me that SWE was the way to go. Andrew was very flexible and nailed both mine, my wife's, and our guest's music taste. We gave Andrew a couple of must play songs but mostly just gave him free reign to play what he felt the crowd would like. He did not disappoint. The dance floor was packed the entire evening and we received countless praises for the DJ from our guests. If you and your guests enjoy dancing and appreciate when songs are mixed well, SWE is a great choice. If I am ever in need of a DJ again, I would not hesitate to call SWE.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sound Wave Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was so much fun and I had a blast being your DJ.

Mike, I did not know that this was your primary objective and I'm glad we did not disappoint!! Best wish to you both and we hope to work with you again!

• Virginia

Virginia Frushour · Married on 06/24/2019

Simply amazing

We had an absolutely flawless experience with Andrew and Soundwave. He was incredibly professional, organized, flexible with last minute changes, and just an all around pleasant individual to work with. He even took the time prior to our arrival to inquire with our guests about the volume level. I would highly recommend Soundwave to future couples!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sound Wave Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We hope to work with you again and congratulations on your new life together!!

• Leah

Leah · Married on 06/15/2019

Great DJ - professional to work with and so friendly and helpfuk

Andrew Evans of SWE was our DJ for our wedding in June 2019. He went above and beyond to help make our event great - even helping to edit a video we used for the Father/Daughter dance. Only mistake was using the long version of the song for our First Dance, which was supposed to be an edited, short version I’d provided. But luckily we’d practiced plenty so we just added a few moves to fill the time. But Andrew was so kind and helpful and attentive throughout the event. I would definitely recommend him highly and certainly would hire SWE again!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sound Wave Entertainment's reply:

Thank you both so much for this wonderful feedback! Your wedding was amazing! Best wishes and we hope to work with you again!

• Heather

Heather · Married on 06/01/2019

Made our wedding one huge party!

Andrew was not available for our wedding, so we worked with a DJ named Mike. I am SO glad we got to work with Mike - he was absolutely amazing and kept my guests dancing all night. He took requests and knew how to play to the crowd. It was so obvious he loves what he does, he was having a great time when my guests were, even dancing with them at his table! He was involved and communicative and made sure everything went perfectly. All of my friends raved about how awesome he was and how much fun they had. I would definitely recommend Soundwave Entertainment and Mike to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sound Wave Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Heather! We are glad that you and your guests had an amazing time! Best wishes to you and Sean!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Sound Wave Entertainment

Andrew was great to work with for our wedding! He answered all our questions and was quick to respond. He arrived early to set up and got everyone on the dancefloor. He even took a few pictures and shared them with us which was greatly appreciated! Definitely would recommend him!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Ashely and Kyle,

Thank you so much! I had a so much fun at your wedding and you both made me feel like one of your guests rather than your DJ!

Best wishes!
  • Y

Claire · Married on 05/25/2019

Get your guests dancing!

Mike was our DJ and we totally recommend him! He somehow got our guests to start dancing which I never thought was possible! They also have a large selection of music to pick from and have a planning sheet to make sure that everything runs on time. Mike was a great MC! Ps. Sound Wave Entertainment was the best value that we found in the DMV area with good reviews.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Hi Yaeji,

Thank you so much for your positive comments and kind review! We wish you and Richard the best and thank you so much for your business!

Kind regards!
    Sound Wave Entertainment
  • William

William Aird · Married on 04/06/2019

Very professional and helpful

Andrew was incredible from start to finish. Best of all was his professionalism. My wife and I planned a lot of our wedding and having a DJ that was very responsive and organized was a huge plus. It made our lives a lot easier and we both appreciate his help. I would recommend him for your wedding/event. I cannot think of anything negative from our experience.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Josh Smithson · Married on 03/23/2019

Extremely professional and rapid response

We had a last-minute change in event location. This did not at all cause any problems for sound wave entertainment.
    Sound quality was excellent. Professionalism was excellent. Large selection of songs. State of the art equipment. What more could you ask for?

Sent on 03/26/2019

Rebecca Delaney · Married on 11/03/2018

Above and beyond!

Andrew was fantastic! The entire night everyone said what a great job he was doing! We had themed tables used to dismiss guests for dinner and he found all the music for each theme without me asking to dismiss the tables!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/20/2018

Energetic DJ!

Andrew was very helpful during our initial planning process. He sent us a detailed questionnaire that allowed us to choose our preferred songs and to set up a timeline for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Even though Andrew was already booked for our wedding date, he had another DJ that was available for us. Emjay (aka Mike) was a perfect fit for our wedding! We were able to meet with Emjay and Andrew before our wedding to go over all of the details.

On our wedding day, Emjay played at our ceremony flawlessly. During the reception, Emjay checked in with us to make sure that we were still on schedule with our timeline. He kept everyone out on the dance floor for the entire night. He even joined us on the dance floor for a few songs! Emjay is an extremely energetic and fun DJ!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely recommend!

Prior to my wedding Andrew had very good communication.
    He did fantastic at my wedding. He was very attentive with the timeline and made sure things stayed on track and went smoothly. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Laura · Married on 10/12/2018

Sound wave entertainment was so great for my wedding!! Andrew was very responsive throughout all my communications with him and all the planning. He kept the whole day flowing and organized and did everything that I requested. He was did the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and played awesome music that kept everyone dancing the whole night long. Many of our guests made comments on how great he was. He made sure to keep in touch with me throughout the night. I really appreciated his ability to read the crowd. He even had an awesome monogram of our initials and good lighting. He really made our wedding a night that our guests would not forget. I would HIGHLY recommend him! He worked within our budget. Trust me, you want to book Sound Wave Entertainment! :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2018

Andrew was an absolute joy to work with not only throughout the planning process, but on our wedding day as well! He was very responsive and was able to accommodate our special requests without hesitation. Andrew had all of our guests on the dance floor throughout the night and we received so many compliments on his services! We would book with him again in a heartbeat and will absolutely be referring all of our friends to him for their future events!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Tara · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked Sound Wave Entertainment for our wedding. Andrew was prompt with his responses and fulfilled all of requests of the songs that we wanted to be played and when during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. One of guests even shared that during dinner, they went to request their wedding song, which Andrew did not have, but kindly downloaded for them. Those guests were celebrating their first wedding anniversary so it was extra special for them and was amazing to hear after the fact. He is very kind and prices are reasonable.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Myranda · Married on 07/28/2018

We were extremely late to our own wedding and Andrew managed to make it all happen, improvise, and still play all of our important songs. He was very patient and accommodating and always communicating to make sure we were on the same page so everything went smoothly the rest of the event. We weren’t the most prepared couple ever so he did an amazing job making everything happen that we needed to happen.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Benjamin · Married on 06/17/2018

I couldn't be more pleased with Andrew's work at our wedding. He was extremely easy to work with, he cared and listened to our wants and needs, and most importantly he wanted to help make our day as special as he possibly could!

Sent on 06/19/2018