Sound Solutions DJ Services Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • Sarah
    Sarah T. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing all around

We used Sound Solutions for both our ceremony and reception and could not be more pleased! Everything went exactly as we wanted and the music selection was on point. Scott was also very quick to respond to all emails and professional on the day of! Would recommend to anyone!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 04/11/2020

Great Professional

Scott was very professional over the phone for our consultation. I look forward to working more with him as our day gets closer.
    Emily J. Married on 08/03/2019

Great Wedding and Music

We hired Scott for our reception. He was very flexible and responded quickly via email to any questions we had.

Our dance floor was lively and the musical choices were spot on. Thank you, Scott!!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thank you Emily. You and your husband were great to work for and your guest were all polite and a lot of fun. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.
    Valerie D. Married on 06/29/2019

A great time

We communicated lot before the wedding so on “the day” it all went well. Scott was thorough thoughtful and helpful. We would use him again.
    Margaret Married on 06/08/2019

Very professional - Respects Bride's Wishes

We had a great experience with Doug for our June wedding. E-mail communication was always prompt and he listened to all our requests and needs and did a great job. I had provided him with the list of what I didn't want played and when one of my friends asked to play something that was against what that said, he told my father and asked me for permission. Very respectful or that and everything I said. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!
    Laura Married on 06/22/2018
    Scott did a wonderful job with the music and we were happy with his great work!
    Kirsten Married on 06/09/2018
    Responds quickly. Professional. Great site to pick songs and review music for your event. We were very pleased and would choose Scott again. Arrived promptly. Easy set up. Absolutely no negatives. 5 stars all around.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review. You and your guest made my job easy and you guys were so much fun to work with.
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 05/27/2018
    Scott was great! He was very professional and did a great job at getting people on the dance floor. He is also flexible with the timeline of the night and will adjust when things will happen depending on how lively the dance floor is going. He did a great job with the announcements and was willing to drive from Richmond to Williamsburg for our wedding.
    Linda Married on 11/11/2017
    Scott was the DJ at our daughter's wedding last weekend, and I would highly recommend him - I would definitely use him again should I have the need for a DJ again.

He was very professional and organized. He had checklists and other planning tools on his website that allowed by daughter and her husband to plan the entertainment for their wedding and organize the order of events at their ceremony/reception.

He played a great mix of music and all of our guests commented on the great selection of music that was played.

I would highly recommend him and would also say that the value for the price was excellent!!

Thanks for helping to make our daughter's wedding such a memorable event!
    Adam Married on 10/13/2017
    Scott was very professional and polite. He made sure all the songs we requested were played, everyone was introduced properly and he kept people engaged on the dance floor. Couldn’t ask for a better DJ. Thanks again Scott and we will refer you to anyone who asks us about DJ services in the future.
    Ethan Married on 12/10/2016
    The service was great I would recommend this eh to anyone looking for music services. Was a great experience.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks I appreciate the great review. It was great working with you two on your special day.
    Allie Married on 06/18/2016
    Was very flexible, worked well with the bridal party and played/didn't play what was requested!
  • W
    Wendy Event on: 10/25/2015
    My experience was wonderful. Second time I have used this DJ services and both were awesome. The music made all the difference for a successful event.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great Review Wendy. We always enjoy DJing your event and helping out to raise money and awareness for such a great cause.
    Amanda Married on 03/29/2015
    Scott is fantastic!!! He's so easy to work with and was really nice to my guests. And that was so important to me that he knew the vibe of the crowd and took requests. Excellent work, would use him for other parties too!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review. I really appreciate it and glad that we were able to meet your needs and expectations. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
  • User2504386 2+ years ago
    Scott was great, he played a great mix that one would come to expect for a wedding venue. He has top notch equipment that really makes for a high end sound. He included his laser lights for once the sun went down which really gave it an extra special touch. He was a big help with all announcements and speeches helping to keep everyone on time.
    Candace Married on 10/01/2011
    Very professional DJ. Listens to what you want and gives you his best!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review Candace. It was a real pleasure and a lot of fun to DJ your wedding reception. Your guest definitely knew how to have a good time.
    Donna Married on 09/05/2009
    We were very happy with professionalism that Mr. Pembelton provided at our daughters wedding. He came highly recommended we had already met with 2 other D J's and when we met with Scott we knew he was the one. He took such a load of our plates. Provided us with many tips and song choices was endless. There was even a couple of songs our daughter wanted that he didn't have but he made sure he had them the day of her wedding! Love the interaction he had with our wedding guest and the dance floor was never empty. We have two more daughters that at some point will make that walk and there will be no hesitation on who the D J will be!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Donna. I really enjoyed being the DJ for your daughters wedding and was very glad everyone had a great time. I like to help my clients ease the stress of a wedding so any advice I can give even if it isn't DJ relate, then I am glad to help.
    Katie Married on 11/01/2008
    Everything was great! Scott was prompt, had up to date equipment, and did a fantastic job.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review Katie. Your wedding reception and location were a pleasure to be apart of with you and David.
  • User2522948 2+ years ago
    Scott was a very professional, pleasant & easy to work with DJ during my wedding planning experience & the reception itself. He has a vast selection of songs to choose from including suggested songs for each special/fun moment during the reception. Scott's services are reasonably priced and I would recommend him for your next special event.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review. We were so glad you chose Sound Solutions DJ Services for your special day and we were able to make you and your guest happy. We believe in giving fair value to our clients and we know there are a lot of other cost that go into having a wedding.
    Mandy Married on 06/08/2006
    Scott did an amazing job at our wedding! He played from an extensive playlist of his suggestions to get the crowd moving and played all our requested music as well. He managed to seemlessly blend many different types of music per our wide variety of tastes. He also had to deal with power outage issues at our reception site as it stormed during our wedding. But we were blissfully unaware and he managed to improvise as necessary to do a wonderful job. Would highly recommend!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind review Mandy. That was a crazy storm that day. I am so glad the power came back and we were able to have the reception. I was so honored to be the DJ for your wedding.
    Luis Married on 05/25/2014
    Scott was organized and was flexible with our requests.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the review Lou. Your wedding was a lot of fun and I did my best to accommodate all the request from your guest. I was glad you and Rose picked Sound Solutions DJ Services to DJ your wedding reception.
    Ashley Married on 03/07/2009
    Scott was a great addition to my wedding. The flow of the events went smoothly thanks to his prompting and he kept the party lively. He was great at ensuring my request were met on the day of the wedding as I was preoccupied on the actual day. Thanks Scott!

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review Ashley. Being the DJ at you and Harry's wedding was a great time. We were really glad to be apart of your special day.
  • User2511932 2+ years ago
    Overall very happy with our DJ. There were a few minor issues(said my last name when introducing us as husband and wife instead of my husband's) but he played good music and kept the dance floor packed.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review and sorry about that one mishap. I think I had a brain lapse there. I make sure to highlight the correct name and the pronunciation so that doesn't happen anymore.
  • User2666430 2+ years ago
    He did a wonderful job with the music selection that he had at my wedding. It would have been more professional if he had said something ahead of time about the wifi connection so that we could of had that arranged for him. Due to the wifi problem I was not able to dance to the song I wanted to with my father. Other than that, no complaints.

Sound Solutions DJ Services's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Yes I thought the Wi-Fi issue was addressed and I checked it before hand but something happened that caused the connection to drop and we did play the song you had requested but there was a short delay if I remember correctly. I hope you were happy with everything else as that issue was beyond my control.