Sound Solutions of WNY Reviews

1 User photo

Sound Solutions of WNY 1
  • Kerry

Kerry · Married on 07/20/2019

They took care of everything

Laura and her team were fantastic. She had worked with the venue before which was a huge plus and took away some of the “day of” stress. The cellist and violinist for the ceremony were beautiful and added the right touch to the ceremony. Laura coordinated it all and it was seamless. The customization of the music for each part of the wedding/reception allowed us to control the feel and ambience of the night. Guests complimented the music at the end of the night! Laura was adept at reading the crowd and kept the dance floor going for the entire night. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Stephanie Aughey · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely amazing job!

Laura did a wonderful job for our wedding. She played the piano for the ceremony and cocktail hour, along with a violinist. We received many compliments and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Geraldine

Geraldine · Married on 05/19/2019

If you want an amazing party with great pricing, and a reliable company, you can count on Laura of Sound Solutions of WNY!!!

I hired Sound Solutions of WNY for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Laura who in my eyes is capable of doing anything and everything. From playing the piano, being the DJ, collaborating with a violinist to play my ceremony song requests and during cocktail hour, as well as working with my wedding MC, Laura delivered in all angles. Everything ran smoothly and she was able to keep the party going, the dance floor was never empty! From beginning to end, Laura was very easy to communicate with. Laura did an amazing job and played a huge part at making our wedding what we wanted it to be. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent service and price

The experience with Laura was nothing but positive. She set up our ceremony music, cocktail hour music and was the dj for the night. The price is the best I could find. Her musicians are incredibly talented and during the reception she kept people on the dance floor. She was very responsive and made me feel at ease that everything was taken care of. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 05/21/2019

Priyanka · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! Laura was awesome.

We hired Laura for our wedding at the Science Museum last September. For the ceremony, we had violin and keyboard and it was absolutely perfect. For the reception, Laura was the DJ and picked the perfect songs to get the crowd moving. I am extremely happy that we hired Sound solutions and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Michael · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing Experience

Experience was amazing and made the day stress free. Piano player was great and the DJ was very professional and knew what type of music to play when. They made several recommdations for us and made the day stress free! I would recommend to anyone!

Natalie I · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful!

Laura did an amazing job at our wedding in August! She was personable and professional. We would highly recommend her!

Chrissy · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent DJ!!!

Working with Laura to plan the soundtrack for our wedding day was easy and stress free. Her services are very affordable too! She responded to all my questions quickly, and kept in touch with me along the way to keep me on track. We got so many compliments from our guests on Sound Solutions, as well a compliment from the owner of the venue we chose! Laura played exactly what we hoped for, and really made our day memorable. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Racheal · Married on 07/28/2018

Laura did an amazing job from ceremony to reception. She lead the walking cues for the ceremony, provided a live violinist for the ceremony with a personally curated playlist, live pianist and violinist for part of the reception and of course her great DJ skills. I booked her never having met her in person or hearing any of her live music and would do it again without hesitation. Laura is a gem you didn't know you needed at your wedding.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Brianna · Married on 07/14/2018

I wanna grow old with you...

We hired Sound Solutions for our wedding day, and was so pleased with Laura’s service. She was prompt in reply to e-mails, and showed up on the day with no issue. She put together a playlist for our ceremony with songs that we picked. She helped hook up our officiant to be heard for the entire wedding service! Laura was very accommodating to all song requests, and patient to all my guest changing genre preferences throughout the night. She even curated our entire cocktail hour! She worked with our friend who played his guitar and sang our first dance song and our anniversary dance song. I highly recommend this company!

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2018

Wedding music experience of our dreams!

Laura is beyond awesome to work with! She was professional, met all of our requests, and made it a wonderful experience. I hand picked several songs for our ceremony and she was easily able to incorporate them. I highly recommend her for your music and sound needs! I am so glad I found her!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved working with Laura at Sound Solutions! She was so professional and considerate! We were planning a wedding out of state and she worked with our schedule to meet in person before the wedding, and communicated in a timely manner over email. She was really organized and thought to ask us about every detail to make sure our day was what we had in mind. She had a variety of different price points for different packages to accommodate your budget and taste. We used her for live piano and cello during the ceremony and as the DJ for dancing later in the evening. Everything was beautiful. She also was very accommodating with having my cousin sing live during the ceremony. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2018

Very professional. Laura was amazing. She was recommended by a friend. And we would highly recommend her. The lines of communication were always open. She made our special day very memorable.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tracy · Married on 04/21/2018

Laura was great to work with! She was prompt with her communication as we planned and was flexible in working to meet our vision. Laura provided great options for music choices and took charge of planning songs for our cocktail hour. The music was beautiful and we received many compliments on our musician selection. We highly recommend Laura and her team!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Tanya · Married on 10/08/2017

Laura was absolutely amazing! She not only played piano (and we hired a violinist through her to play with her) but she also played music after the live music was done. She also MC'ed. We didn't even think of how important her role would be but she stood up to it and went above and beyond our expectations! Laura drove all the way to our reception space multiple times to make sure she could us their built in speakers so we didn't have huge black speakers everywhere and it was so perfect and elegant! She is an absolute GEM! Definitely hire her!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Sound Solutions of WNY 2

Laura · Married on 09/15/2017

Give Laura a try! She was amazing to work with! Everyone loved her from the start with her playing the piano for the ceremony, through cocktail hour with her playing the piano and singing beautifully and into the evening being a DJ all night. She was absolutely the best! All in one package!
    She also had an incredible amount of patience for me while I was overwhelmed and acting crazy and scatter-brained!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Aubrey · Married on 09/09/2017

Laura did an outstanding job for our wedding! She was amazing to work with and made everything easy. We worked with her to schedule strings for our ceremony, The Blues Brothers band for our cocktail hour/dinner and then the Sound System for the dancing. Laura also did a wonderful job coordinating the entire evening. The strings and The Blues Brothers even learned music per our request. The entire music entertainment for the wedding exceeded our expectations! We heard from many many guests who raved about the music and how much fun they had. We would highly recommend Sound Solutions for your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Laura was the very best and we couldn't be happier with her services !!! She even found us the most absolutely amazing violinist for our ceremony, just thinking about it makes me cry again! Laura was extremely responsive and professional, she made me feel so comfortable and taken care of as a bride. I received multiple compliments on the cocktail hour music - everything was so lovely. I would highly recommend Sound Solutions to any couple!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Christine · Married on 08/11/2017

Laura did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding ceremony. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful her voice was and how much they enjoyed listening to her on the piano. We had met with her a few months before the wedding to review our song choices but a week before the wedding I decided that I wanted to change the bridal processional to something that she had not done before. She assured me that she would be able to play it and that it was no problem. Sure enough she played the song as if she had played it a million times before and I loved it! I would recommend Sound Solutions to anyone. Laura does amazing work and was very accommodating to what my husband and I were looking for.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Bekah · Married on 08/06/2017

Laura was so incredible from beginning to end. We hadn't been to a lot of weddings so she walked us through the process step by step. We had specific requests and she took all on board, even learning a new song for our ceremony. We hadn't a chance to meet her until the wedding day but she was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I can't thank her enough for her professionalism, thoughtfulness and care to our ceremony. The guests even came up and said that she was the best they had seen in any wedding. We would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Dena · Married on 07/17/2017

Working with Laura was amazing, from start to finish. She is sheer perfection. I had so ideas for our wedding, that I overwhelmed myself. Laura was able calm me down, organize music, provide suggestions - all with the sort of calm that I needed. My guests raved about her!!! She kept the momentum going, and people moving on the dance floor. I would highly recommend her for any sort of party where you are looking for music. She was kind enough to bring her piano, and allow my brother (aka my minister) to play, as well as my 5 year old great-nephew. Then came the Karaoke. Amazing. The guests were having a great time. It brought me great joy to see that. Thank you Laura!!!!! We will call you when we renew our vows!!! :-)

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sound Solutions of WNY's reply:

Thank you, Dena! You had an absolutely beautiful wedding and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!! All the best to you and Scott!

Richelle · Married on 07/16/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Laura! My husband and I went into this not knowing what we wanted, at all, and Laura kindly guided us through the planning stage. She was always responsive (even to our photographer), kept us well informed and was extremely professional. AND THEN... the reception... Laura is a saint! She handled every single issue (not with her, with the venue), made quick decisions when I brilliantly responded to all questions with "Umm, I don't know.", and sincerely understood our family dynamic like a pro. Some of the day is a blur as it went by so fast but I do remember her constantly being on the ball and handling things that I probably should have had answers for. Laura also did our ceremony music, playing an organ, and it was perfect! She had wonderful suggestions and was extremely flexible, she even offered to learn songs we may want if she hadn't performed them before. Bottom line: Hire this company, you will not regret it. The prices are phenomenal as well! We were blessed to find Laura and her company.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sound Solutions of WNY's reply:

Thank you, Richelle! I'm so happy that you and Patrick were happy with everything! I'm thrilled to have shared in your big day. All the best to you both and your growing family! :)

Mary · Married on 07/08/2017

Laura was amazing to work with! I was clueless at what to play for each portion of the mass and she was so helpful with the planning. She was able to sing and play me each song sample. It was unbelievable! She's so very talented! She made my ceremony truly unforgettable!! I highly recommended her!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Mavourneen · Married on 06/17/2017

Sound Soulutions was affordable, professional, kind, understanding, helpful, and an all around GREAT choice for my husband and I on our wedding day. It was never frustrating to meet with Laura, even amid so much chaotic planning. She was a breath of fresh air.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/03/2017

Laura played the music for our wedding ceremony and she was absolutely fabulous! She helped us pick our songs since my husband an I were unsure of what we wanted and she was extremely patient with me since I took a while to set up my appointment with her and come back with what we wanted. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/25/2017