Sound Sensations Entertainment Reviews

164 Reviews for Sound Sensations Entertainment

• Courtney

Courtney Cullen · Married on 11/10/2018

Friendly, quality, great value

Ed was wonderful and kept our guests entertained and loving the photo booth from cocktail hour until the end of the dance and midnight! He was friendly and had great communication leading up to the big day. We were unsure if we wanted to work a photo booth into our wedding budget until one month before and let me tell you, we are SO glad we did and very glad we chose Sound Sensations!! You won’t regret it. We have been laughing nonstop over the photos! Great way to relive your special day :)

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2018

Sound Sensations was fantastic!

Sound Sensations was fantastic! We had so many amazing personalizations. We loved our custom first dance song! We went with Sound Sensations because of all of the personal touches! They kept the dance floor alive all night and the photo booth was a ton of fun!

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic From Beginning To End!

I liked that we were able to meet in person and understand our theme, vision, and everything we wanted! I liked that you kept in touch monthly with checklists and ideas for our day! DJ Rick, our photo booth crew and everyone from Sound Sensations has been fantastic from beginning to end! -

Jen S · Married on 09/22/2018

The Dance Floor stayed packed!

Hi Guys! I wanted to send a quick thank you email for the wonderful services that were provided at our wedding. The photo booth was such a huge hit and thank you Alisa and your daughter for helping out. You both were so fun and again, everything went very smoothly I'd say! Our DJ Devon was fantastic, personable, and kept the dance floor packed. We have some family members that will be contacting you for their wedding next summer in Oshkosh.

Thank you again for your communication and for helping us celebrate our wedding!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

So Many Ideas & Such a Fun Night!

Our day was amazing! Rick our DJ and the entire staff were so professional, and fun all night! They had so many ideas for our guests to be involved! It was professional, fun and memorable! Thank you for such a fun night!
    Chad & Ashley

Mike · Married on 08/25/2018

Ed,

I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that we received several compliments from guests saying they have never had so much fun dancing at a wedding and that the music was great all night. People also loved the generations slow dance. Amy and I thought you were excellent from start to finish and did an amazing job with everything, so thank you very much.

Angela · Married on 07/29/2018

We used Sound Sensations Entertainment to provide a photo booth for our Tri-County Conference Swim meet. They were very professional and the kids had a great time using the photo booth! They received many compliments families attending the event.

Dave · Married on 07/28/2018

It was amazing!

Oh my Gosh you guys, Sound Sensations was amazing! My new wife and I were floored at your customer service! They made the whole day so much better for us! They were attentive, they were with us! They were organized! Highly Highly recommend Sound Sensations Entertainment! Thank you so much!

Alexandria · Married on 07/13/2018

You will not regret booking them!!

We could never thank Ed for all that he did leading up to the wedding and helping us have the BEST TIME on our wedding day! We could not believe how often the dance floor was packed :) he is so incredibly talented! We heard so many compliments that day and ppl were texting us while on our honeymoon saying how much fun it was :) He also coordinated everything with my husbands great uncle out of the country to be a part of our special day by saying our prayer. It was extremely personal and was so important to so many of our family members. He did everything he could to make our reception unique and incorporated a fun game that involved everyone at our wedding :) We would recommend them for anyone who is looking for an amazing dj!

Jake · Married on 06/30/2018

Sound Sensations was awesome!

Sound Sensations was awesome! We had so much more fun than we had expected! They made it so easy and so stress FREE, our DJ Zyan, and our Photo Booth Attendant Kim were excellent!

Briana · Married on 06/23/2018

Pretty Awesome Experience!

Pretty awesome night! They kept everything really organized and kept things flowing smoothly! They got people on the dance floor and having fun from the beginning! The dance floor was never empty! And the music was fantastic!

Toby · Married on 05/19/2018

We can't express how much we highly recommend Sound Sensations. From the initial consultation, through the planning, and finally to the wedding ceremony and reception, everything went perfectly. Our guest made comment after comment about how wonderful our special day was. Do yourself a favor and talk to the wonderful people at Sound Sensations.

Savanah · Married on 04/13/2018

Our experience with sound sensations was the best it could’ve been! The Photobooth was a huge hit and last minute we needed a projector and they were able to bring one and set everything up for us. Our attendant was very friendly and was a pretty good dancer too haha.

Meagan · Married on 12/30/2017

If I could give sound sensations 100 stars, I would! Ed was very entertaining and has really great ideas, he definitely knows what he's doing. His partner Zyan was so attentive and captured great moments. I didn't want my night to end specifically because of the music and entertainment. I absolutely recommend them, you won't regret it.

Leah · Married on 12/30/2017

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t choose anyone else. We had Ed as our main Dj and he was awesome! He had our night timeline planned out, which made it relaxing, fun and carefree for us all night! The dance floor was never empty - he understood what we wanted in a reception and we got so many compliments from our guests that it was one of the most fun weddings they have been to in such a long time! Thanks team!

Christel · Married on 10/14/2017

Sound Sensations provided the entertainment for our wedding on October 14th of 2017. Everything was wonderful from start to finish. They had a transition activity that had everyone fired up! It was beyond the most fun wedding reception! They came to my husband and myself to inform us every step of the way of what the next thing we needed to do, and checked to see if the timing would work. They made us feel like everything was taken care of so all we had to do was visit with our guest, have a good time, and just relax. If we could do it all over again, we would definitely have sound sensations!

Nadine · Married on 09/23/2017

Sound Sensations was everything I was looking for in a DJ! He brought different ideas to the table that we hadn't already thought of and even surprised us with a scavenger hunt game. Which went over so well!! I would recommend him to everyone that wants to have a packed dance floor and a party!!

Cassie · Married on 07/28/2017

Super helpful and professional from the first meeting until the day of. They had the entire day outlined making it very stress free for us. The day of they were very attentive and guests were out on the dance floor all night. The photo booth as also great and we received a copy of everyone's photo booth pictures at the end of the night.

Stevie · Married on 07/22/2017

I hired Ed and his team for the photo booth at my wedding and it was perfect! The booth itself is very high quality, doesn't look cheap like some of the others I've seen. Ed is very responsive and every custom request I had, Ed made a reality! Definitely recommend.

Alaina · Married on 07/14/2017

From the beginning to the end Ed was very professional and punctually responsive! We are happy we chose Sound Sensations as our wedding DJ. Also, the uplighting looked so awesome. Ed took the time to meet with us and gather lists of our favorite songs. He offered great advice and we loved how he incorporated our special requests! Ed was full of energy and made our reception a blast. He played the perfect songs at the right times. He kept everyone entertained. Ed went above and beyond our expectations. He was very helpful and easy to work with - which we especially appreciated due to planning our wedding from out of state. We would HIGHLY recommend Sound Sensations to anyone looking for the best DJ!

mayla · Married on 06/24/2017

A remarkable team to work with from beginning to the day of our wedding. The music played was fun and the dance floor kept going all night. There really fun activities and they really involved people of all ages! They addressed solutions to our concerns right off the bat and really eased the mind of this anxious bride. I loved everything they did and how personalized they made our wedding! It was an amazing and beautiful night that we were so grateful to have had this team helping us through the planning to the day of! Highly recommend them to everyone who truly wants an amazing night, a night to remember and a super fun group of people to rely on to entertain and truly make their wedding as wonderful as they made ours!

• Talia

Talia · Married on 06/10/2017

Sound Sensations was incredible, over the top perfect from beginning to end! our wedding was over a month ago and people are still raving about how awesome the entertainment was and asking for referrals! From the beginning I did endless research on DJ's and when I talked with Ed on the phone the first time I knew we had to meet and talk about details in person so I could get more information! From the personalized documents to the ability to adapt to just about any idea I threw his way, I knew this was an amazing wedding decision that I will never ever regret- Hiring Sound Sensations! Not only did I hire the best wedding DJ on the market right now, I also hired a "night of planner" because not only did Ed "DJ" he was an incredible and professional entertainer from the beginning to the end. Ed sat down with us and created a timeline as to how we saw the night going and he and Alisa made it perfect and on time the entire night! Our cocktail music, our Grand entrance, the speech's, the dance's and the dancing Ed and Alisa were on top of their game ALL NIGHT! you can tell they have a passion for what they do and they know their stuff, and coming from a bride who did endless hours of research, interviews and phone calls- This entertainment company checks out! Our dinner ended about 45 minutes ahead of schedule- we started open dancing at about 7:30pm and the dance floor was packed until midnight when we HAD to leave, no one wanted to leave!!!! Even when there were slow songs people stayed on the dance floor just to catch their breathe, so they still had a spot when the slow song ended. I've been to many weddings where the music is good, but there are the same 4-5 people on the dance floor. We had everyone out there- people who do not even dance told us how much fun they had dancing. our night was incredible and we can thank Sound sensations for that. If you're planning a wedding, please stop what you're doing and call sound sensations- You will not be disappointed!

Sam · Married on 06/03/2017

Ed was our MC as well as DJ, and he made the night run so smoothly. It was fantastic not having to worry at all about whether people would be able to hear the toasts, when the cake cutting would happen, etc. He even communicated his plans to other vendors so I didn't have to. And he took our song suggestions, as well as our friends' requests, and assembled them into a night of music we loved! He was generally very receptive to what we did and didn't want in our evening and helped us keep the vibe we were hoping for. His wife, Alisa, is a sweetheart and handled our photo booth perfectly. Everyone loved the booth; it was one of the highlights of the night for sure.

Emily · Married on 04/22/2017

Sounds Sensations helped make for an unforgettable night! We loved our voice-over dances, and thought they brought a new level of personalization. Ed and Alisa were warm and engaging. Their direction was seamless and professional: the speeches, dances, games etc. never once seemed to drag on or stall. The following morning we discovered the dance floor was still buzzing hours after we turned in! Also, the mint up-lights were gorgeous.

Alanda · Married on 04/19/2017

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or special event Sound Sensations is the best! We met Ed a year and a half before our wedding and he was with us every step of the way. He went above and beyond to ensure all of our visions became reality and that our night ran smoothly. My bridal party was a bit chaotic and disorganized at times..especially for the grand march. The members of Sound Sensations were so great! They brought my anxiety down and reassured me that everything was ok. They were not only amazing at entertaining...but they were my counselors as well. We couldn't have asked for better!
    We also opted to have the photo booth as well. This kept our guests entertained all night. It is a great way to get photos of everyone acting silly and feeling comfortable. The photo booth was well organized. Loved that the photos were printed and put in a photo book with the option to have guests sign by their photos.
    Incredible experience and amazing night! Thank you Ed and Sound Sensations! You will be highly recommended to our friends and family!