Sound Selection DJ & Entertainment Reviews

28 Reviews for Sound Selection DJ & Entertainment

• Jerry

Jerry D. 路 Getting married on 06/07/2021

Beyond Happy Customer

My wife Mallory and I had an amazing experience with Scott and his team! Having to plan a wedding in a pandemic was difficult in itself but they make it so much less stressful and they're very easy to work with. We were beyond pleased with the services they provided and from a planning standpoint Scott adding many things in our wedding that we would've never thought of to make it a day we will never forget!! Thank you guys again for making our day the best it could be, I strongly advise anyone planing a party or wedding to go with these guys!! They not only get the party buzzing but add all the necessary touches to elevate you event from average to something that just blows your mind 馃く

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Katie

Katie F. 路 Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing DJ!

tt was awesome to work with! We got married October 24, 2020 and he made sure to work with us every step of the way to ensure it was perfect. He followed the CDC guidelines to make sure everyone was safe. He also sent us updated every month to make sure we were on track with wedding planning. 10/10!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Kelly 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Best day ever!!

We absolutely LOVED everything about Sound Selection. Scott was amazing and seemed to truly care about us. He literally made us feel like we were the only couple he was working with.

From the moment we found Sound Selection, we knew right away that we found the right DJ. From beginning to end, Scott was super organized, informative and ahead of the curve on everything we threw his way. He stayed in contact leading up to the wedding and was extremely helpful during our planning sessions.

We booked DJ and photo booth service for our reception as well as DJ service for our ceremony. We also had uplighting, dance lighting and an animated monogram. At first my husband was skeptical about adding lighting but let me tell you, the lighting completely transformed our venue and created an atmosphere that was absolutely beautiful, yet still fun and energetic. We are SO GLAD we chose to include lighting. Oh and also, the custom magnetic frames for the photo booth were a huge hit!! Since the wedding, we鈥檝e visited several friends and family members and have noticed the magnets on their fridges!

We would definitely recommend Sound Selection! Thank you Scott and your wonderful team for a day that we will never forget!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Austin C. 路 Married on 10/10/2020

Scott made the best day of my life stress free

My wedding was one the best days of my life and Scott was a major factor in that. I knew after the first meeting Scott was more than just a DJ. Every meeting with Scott caused my Wife and I to be more and more excited about the wedding. Even though I was stressed about a lot of other things, one thing I felt stress free of was the sounds, lighting and photo booth because I knew Scott had it under control. I would HIGHLY recommend Scott and his team, in fact my best man will be using him in 2021.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Brandi

Brandi S. 路 Married on 09/05/2020

PERFECT day thanks to Scott.

Best DJ services around. Scott was a huge part in making my wedding absolutely perfect. very professional and super helpful in planning the big day. He was able to really personalized our wedding to fit us perfectly. Made the whole day go smoothly. I would highly recommend Scott and his team. The photo booth was a huge hit with all my guest and myself, the guest book made an amazing keepsake.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Lindsey 路 Married on 10/05/2019

The perfect DJ!

I cannot express how amazing Scott is not only on the day of the wedding, but throughout the whole wedding planning process! He is so responsive to all inquiries and gives so many great recommendations when you're a little stuck. Leading up to the big day, he e-mails you monthly with little wedding checklists to make sure you have what you need done, and he is filled with incredible ideas that you may not even think of. His ability to be quick on his feet during the reception is truly incredible. For instance, we weren't going to have the person who caught the garter put it on the person who caught the bouquet. But once our "botany bro" (flower girl) was in the right place at the right time and caught the bouquet, and his friend caught the garter, I ran up to Scott and told him the garter placement is ON! It was such a riot, and he never missed a beat. He is truly there for each individual and makes sure that everything is exactly how you want it to be. His transitions are flawless and his ability to keep everyone on the dance floor having fun is incredible. I highly recommend Scott for any and all occasions!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Robert 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Barlow Wedding 9/21/19

I would 100% recommend Scott for anything. From pre planning until the actual night he was great. He worked with us start to finish and handled every last minute obstacle we threw at him with great professionalism. We had a huge and rowdy wedding party and Scott helped keep us on track to get the party started! I had so much fun and would definitely recommend Sound Selection for your party. Thank you to Scott and your team for helping make mine and my wife鈥檚 night the best most memorable night ever!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Wow wow wow wow!

OK WOW
    Scott Briggs is the single most skilled, professional, and organized wedding DJ out there- I can not recommend him and his staff enough!

He was such a hit we had many guests ask us during and after the wedding for his information because they wanted him at their weddings also! One of my friends has already hired him for their wedding in May!!

Scott was such a huge help throughout the entire process of wedding planning. Sometimes it felt like he was single-handedly keeping us sane with his advice and checklists. He is NOT just a DJ, he did an amazing job with sound so that everyone heard our outdoor ceremony and the speeches at the reception, and he also provides venue lighting that really transformed our venue into a beautiful space- and quite a party!!

Scott reaches out to your other vendors and the individuals who will offer toasts at your reception to keep everyone on the same page and offer speech/toast tips and support.

I am 100% sure that our wedding would not have been such a success if we had not hired Scott Briggs and Sound Selection DJ and Entertainment.

Also- I highly recommend going for a package with the photobooth! It was a blast and you get a physical and digital copy of all the pictures.
    WE LOVE SCOTT!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Shalene

Shalene 路 Married on 06/07/2019

Phenomenal! Scott is THE BEST!

Scott was our DJ for our wedding in early June and did a PHENOMENAL job. Right from the start his organizational skills, attention to detail, and focus on our needs was impeccable. He put our minds at ease by being so on top of everything. He created our timeline, checked in throughout the planning process, and provided an online portal that made it so easy to add songs we wanted to request and schedule all of the songs we wanted played for our ceremony and reception. Throughout our day he was there for us every step of the way, checking in with us on timing and making sure everything was going according to plan. He sent tips to our family and friends who were giving speeches, and reached out with tips and advice throughout the planning process. Our venue did not provide any sort of wedding planner nor staff, but Scott made everything truly go so smoothly for us that we didn't worry for even a second. He got there to set up early, both for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, did a perfect job with all of the ceremony songs, and played the exact type of music we wanted through cocktail hour and our reception. His uplighting worked extremely well for our darker venue, and really made the stone walls pop and gave the entire reception space a beautiful atmosphere. His mixing and flow is top notch and I did not leave the dance floor for a while! I can't recommend him enough. He is truly incredible, so professional, and offers many services that other DJs don't. Scott was ALWAYS available and easy to reach. Any time we had questions he was an email or text away and got back to us so quickly. When you're planning a wedding, quick responses like that are appreciated and we definitely appreciated Scott for that, among everything else he did for us! If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, look no further. Scott should be your first and last call.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda D. 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Sound Selection DJ & Entertainment are AMAZING!

Thank you SO much to Scott and his team for the PERFECT day! Amazing package selections to choose from and special details that can be added. From Ceremony music & mics, reception music, Love Story video, Dancing on a Cloud, spotlights, photobooth and signed picture album, seriouy way too many details to say thank you for! It was an amazing night!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • I

Ian R. 路 Married on 09/15/2018

Phenomenal

Absolutely Great service ! Scott goes above and beyond for his clients . He Met with us several times for brainstorming sessions, always answered our emails, and texts Sends reminder emails to keep you on track with your wedding planning, and is always available for anything you need ..
    He definitely helped make our reception a very big success ...
    Very affordable and has a lot of different options to choose from

Sent on 01/15/2019

Alicia F. 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Most fun I鈥檝e ever had!

Scott is amazing to work with and he made my wedding day amazing! I would highly recommended him for any event you might plan! He works great with you for what you want and is always will to help out with any questions or concerns you have!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Channelle 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Definitely recommend!

Scott was our DJ for our wedding in August at Cornerstone in Apalachin. He is an amazing DJ and we could not be happier that we chose him on our wedding day! From the very beginning he exceeded our expectations. He met with us many times to discuss ideas and to plan out our wedding ceremony and reception. He was more than 鈥渏ust a DJ鈥 and went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding planning process. He had up to date equipment that really enhanced our reception. He had a personalized monogram at our reception and two flat screens that played slideshows during our first dance, father daughter and mother son dances. Guests could also send pictures and they could be displayed throughout the night on the screens! It was amazing. The photo booth was amazing also! Our guests loved it! He played amazing music all night long that kept people dancing until the very end! We highly recommend you book Scott for your wedding!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Carly 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely hire!

Would definitely recommend Sound Selection! Scott is very attentive to every detail and worked hard to make our wedding day perfect! He was great at reading the dance floor and kept people out there the whole night. All the features that Scott brings along helped make the day that much more special, people couldn鈥檛 get enough of the photo booth! Thank you Sound Selection for an amazing night and we had nothing but confidence in you from the start!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ed 路 Married on 08/11/2018

This is for sure your guy!

Scott went above and beyond all expectations! From the beginning stages of planning to the end of the reception, Scott was there to help and make sure everything flowed smoothly. He kept the crowed happy and dancing with his superior dj skills. All of the other things Scott offered also helped make the night amazing and one my wife and I will never forget! I would highly recommend sound selection

Sent on 01/11/2019

Abby 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Scott was the PERFECT choice for our summer wedding. The amount of correspondance and responsiveness to questions made us feel like we were his only wedding and that he truly wanted to make our wedding special. The lighting and photobooth were perfect additions to our reception. Scott kept everyone on the dance floor and his transitions from song to song were flawless. It's obvious he cares about his job and is truly talented. Make sure to include Sound Selection in your special day, you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Aimee 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Scott was the most incredible DJ we could have asked for! He went above and beyond not only during the wedding, but also in the months leading up to the wedding. From the time we officially booked Sound Selection for our DJ and photo booth, Scott was extremely professional, helpful, and understanding about the details we wanted. He took it one (actually, many!) steps further by supplying us with general wedding advice, tips for our wedding party, and many other very useful documents. His website portal is extremely user-friendly and helped immensely when we were choosing songs and general music themes for the evening. Scott did an incredible job making the ceremony transition beautifully; no one had to question anything as the music led the way! Our guests cannot stop talking about how amazing he was at the reception. Scott went out of his way to do awesome, fun introductions for our wedding party, but a nice surprise were the introductions before the special dances! The music was absolutely perfect and people danced all night long - guests are still commenting on how much fun it was because of the music! Our guests also absolutely loved the photo booth - there was a line for it all night. The photo booth pictures were very high quality, and we were very happy to have digital copies of the gallery as well. If I could give more than 5 stars for the services provided, I would. If you are looking for a high quality, accommodating, professional DJ for a great price, Sound Selection is the way to go!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Holly 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Scott was not only an amazing DJ but an incredible resource. I knew close to nothing about weddings. I knew there was food and music but that was it. He was really patient with me and helped me understand more of the intricacies and the routine of a typical wedding. Then I through a curveball at him. I didn't want a typical wedding. I really wanted my guests to enjoy themselves more than I did. I wanted it to be a party AND LET ME TELL YOU, Scott delivered. It's been about seven months since my wedding and people are still talking about it. We even joke that we are going to get divorced so we can do it all over again. I had the time of my life dancing away, so much so that I forgot it was my own wedding. AND THE PHOTO BOOTH WAS AWESOME. I now have a memory book of all the photos taken from that night with notes left from our family and friends. If you want people to come to your wedding and actually stay after food is served then you're best off booking Scott.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Caitlin 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Scott did amazing at our wedding more then we expected!!! He went with the flow and had everyone up and out of their seats the whole time! The shoely wed game was a big hit

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Y

Young 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Scott did an amazing job for our wedding on October 7th 2017. He was so helpful and easy to get ahold of. We met several times where he walked us through every single detail. The ceremony and reception music was perfect. Everyone was up dancing and several people told me it was the best wedding music they had ever heard. The personalized monogram was amazing and he even took a short video of our reception and posted it which we REALLY enjoyed seeing since we did not have a videographer. I would 100% recommend Sound Selection to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Marisa 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Scott did an excellent job for our wedding! We had a custom monogram, which turned out beautifully. Scott helped us with both a custom father and daughter dance and playing a song from the grooms grandfathers record. He takes the time to learn what you want and follows through with everything plus more!! The music selection, lighting, and photo booth were top of the line and were enjoyed by everyone. We got many compliments throughout the night in regards to our DJ and his services. If your looking for a professional, fun, and affordable DJ, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Stevem H. 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing to work with

Scott and his team went above and beyond for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the music, the photo booth and the lighting. Highly recommend for wedding or any other event

Sent on 01/09/2019

John 路 Married on 06/17/2017

My wife and I rented the photo booth for our wedding on 6/17/17. It quickly became the main attraction even surpassing the dance floor at times! Scott has the best selection of props that are current with society such as the infamous "cash me outside, how bow dat." It was a hit with everyone and we received a lot of compliments about how awesome it was and how they need to have it at their weddings. The photo booth is a must have at any party and the DJ service is spectacular as well. From prior functions and experiences, we have never had any negative experiences with Scott or his staff. They are there with a main priority of making your event the best that it can be and will do what they can to meet your requests. We will be return customers for any and all events in the future and highly recommend Sound Selection DJ & Entertainment for all your party needs. Thanks again for the great experience!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Emily 路 Married on 10/01/2016

Scott was amazing! He was very available for discussion about the ceremony. He was accommodating, helpful and just great to work with. I would hire him again for sure! Thanks for a wonderful wonderful night! --Emily

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • User7732732 路 2+ years ago

Scott was professional and very helpful in preparing for our special day. Exceptional performance!!! A real crowd pleaser!!! Very highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/02/2017