22 Reviews for D.A. Sound

David was quick to respond when we needed a mic and sound for the ceremony at the last minute. Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great equipment, instructions and service. Very professional! Would definitely use D.A. Sound again!

Profile Picture Terry, 3/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

David was great. He was quick to respond with a quote. reasonable priced. He took the time to show me how everything works and in the end we liked the equipment we rented so much, we bought it for the church to use on an ongoing basis. David gave us a great deal !! I highly recommend DA Sound!

Profile Picture Scott, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They often went above and beyond the level of service for which we paid. Very personable, easy to get along with and very accommodating. I would easily hire them again for our next program.

Profile Picture David, 8/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Provided adice on the sound system that would suit my needs best.... set me up with the equipment needed and extra extension cords for a "just in case" scenario... taught me how to hook it up and tested everything in front of me before loading it into my car! They were awesome!

Profile Picture David, 8/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Was soooo happy with David's simplicity, speed & convenience! I have recommended him a million times since my experience!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I'm very glad that I came across D.A. Sound for lighting for events through my local Chamber of Commerce. They do so much more than sound and lighting and I'm looking forward to using more of their services for future events. They've been doing this for a long time and there's is nothing like a vendor having years of experience to give you confidence when planning events.

Profile Picture Janis, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

David of DA Sound was very responsive and communicative with all of my questions about the sound equipment we rented for our wedding. We originally rented the DJ package which included a subwoofer but we realized it wouldn't fit in the car at the last minute and he was able to take it off our bill immediately and assured us the 15" speakers would give plenty of bass and volume, which they certainly did. David was also able to meet us at a different location at the last minute which helped us get on the road sooner. The equipment was in good condition, had great sound quality, and came with lots of extra cords and cables for almost any imaginable set up. David even provided us with an after hours phone number in case we had an equipment emergency. I would definitely rent from DA sound again.

Profile Picture Daniel, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service! Had what I wanted when I wanted it. Had a family event on Monday the day I needed to return the equipment and he extended te rental without charge. Hard to find customer service like that nowadays!

Profile Picture User3459633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Great sound systems for a great price!

Profile Picture Joshua, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Awesome and very reasonably priced worked out great for us!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

David did a great job with lights at our wedding. The blue lights he provided added just the right touch to make our venue pop. He was easy to work with and professional. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User2905457, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

DA Sound is great to work with! I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Brenda, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They delivered and set up the equipment and picked it up all in a timely manner.

Profile Picture becky, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service and reliable delivery

Profile Picture User3636367, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews