Sound Junction, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Molly O. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing DJ

Gary was the BEST!! He was so attentive, professional, calm and personable. He was bringing us drinks, taking videos of the ceremony and reception, and his communication with us was great. We are so happy we chose Gary to be our DJ. It was the best night ever! We had so much fun and all of our family and friends loved all of the music! Thank you so much, Gary for everything!!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy H. Married on 06/17/2021

Incredible

Gary truly made my wedding, he went over and beyond, was so nice and even was getting my Husband and I drinks when we sat down for dinner. He is very professional, equipment and everything were perfect and overall we are just thrilled we picked him to DJ our wedding!
  • Matt
    Matt S. Married on 06/05/2021

Awesome DJ!

Gary is an awesome DJ who knows how to get a party started! He did a wonderful job at our wedding, and executed everything as perfect as we could have wanted it. I would highly recommend Gary and Sound Junction DJ to anybody!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca B. Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing DJ!!!!

Gary was absolutely wonderful at our wedding this October. He worked alongside our day of coordinator flawlessly to make sure our day ran as smoothly as possible. His website is really easy to use and allowed us to tailor the music to our personal taste and style. He went above and beyond and helped make sure we had food and dessert set aside for us to enjoy as we ran around doing pictures. He also aided my brother with sound equipment so my brother could sing our first dance. Gary was very quick to respond to questions and really worked hard to make our night special. It was a magical day and I would 100% recommend him to everyone :)
    Brooke Married on 10/10/2020

So Great! Gary was the best!

Gary was the best! he did a great job of hitting all the important songs we wanted for sure and then keeping everyone moving the entire time. Can't recommend him enough!
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 10/09/2020

Excellent and Thoughtful DJ - Highly Recommend!

Gary was absolutely wonderful! He was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have asked for someone better! He knew exactly what songs to play that kept everyone out dancing. He was also incredibly kind and even made sure my husband and I had food and drinks. He is absolutely wonderful and we highly recommend him!
    Audrey T. Married on 06/06/2020

Gary is the best

Gary made our day absolutely seamless. He is professional and a real joy to work with!
  • Kalee
    Kalee Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend Sound Junction, LLC! Amazing!

We would absolutely recommend booking Gary for your event -- we are so happy we hired Gary for our wedding! He took care of everything: introductions, MC'd the entire event, and played great music. He was incredibly responsive to all of our questions leading up to the wedding day. If you are looking for a DJ in the Colorado Springs area, Sound Junction should be it!
    Allison Married on 09/20/2018
    We are so happy we hired Gary for our wedding! He was incredibly responsive to emails and took care of everything with little direction on the wedding day. He was very professional and even took a highlight video of our day, which was so special since we didn't hire a videographer. He created a great playlist based on our preferences and the sound equipment he brought sounded great even in the outdoor venue. We would definitely recommend hiring Gary for your wedding day!
    Kathleen Married on 08/11/2018
    We absolutely loved working with Gary from Sound Junction! He was prompt and professional, but also entirely chill! We especially appreciated getting to have a “do not play” list, as some classic hits are just not our style. Gary went with the flow for the entirety of the evening, and helped us stay on track throughout the night by reminding us about times for toasts, desserts, and allowing us to make intermittent announcements on the mic as needed. Also the system quality was awesome and everyone had a blast on the dance floor. 10/10 would work with Gary again!
    Kristin Married on 06/23/2018
    Gary went up and beyond his responsibilities. He was very professional, attentive, and self reliant. With all the hustle and bustle during the wedding, he set up the outdoor system and the indoor system, while taking care of the generators, playing music, displaying lights, and being an awesome MC. His choice of music was amazing! He kept our dance floor full and played all our requested songs. He definitely contributed to our best day ever! Thanks Gary!
    Diane Married on 06/02/2018
    Working with Gary for my son's wedding was completely seamless! He is professional, courteous, accommodating and very flexible! He knows all too well how to read a group of guests in a setting and does a fabulous job of providing music to match. I HIGHLY recommend him to others who are looking for an outstanding DJ!
    Lynnette Married on 05/05/2018
    Gary did a great job of including the songs we wanted, pacing the music during the reception, and taking car of announcements. We had a lot of other things on our minds for our son's wedding, and it was great to have a professional take care of details. He even found an obscure Japanese pop song that my son had requested! I highly recommend Gary to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.
    Karen Married on 12/23/2017
    Sound Junction did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him! Since I had never planned a wedding before nor hired a disc jockey, I was clueless. We had only 3 songs chosen and I asked Gary with Sound Junction to take it from there and he did. Everyone had a blast and he kept things going — he was a great MC and had the perfect selection of music. His rates are reasonable, he is professional, punctual and has a positive, upbeat attitude. You can’t go wrong with Sound Junction!
    Karen Married on 12/23/2017
    Sound Junction did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him! Since I had never planned a wedding before nor hired a disc jockey, I was clueless. We had only three songs chosen and I asked Gary with Sound Junction to take it from there and that’s exactly what he did. Everyone had a blast and he kept things going — he was a phenomenal MC and had the perfect selection of music. His rates are reasonable, he is professional, punctual and has a positive, upbeat attitude. He travels the entire Front Range. You can’t go wrong with Sound Junction!
    Andre Married on 09/03/2017
    Fantastic overall experience! A+++
    Madison Married on 07/04/2017
    Literally the best DJ ever! I will tell all of my friends who are getting married about Gary!
    Cassandra Married on 07/02/2017
    When we got to the reception Gary met us and asked if we wanted something to drink, and got both me and my husband a drink. Dinner was not ready when we arrived putting us an hour behind schedule. And we only had the photographer for a couple more hours, Gary worked with us and helped move somethings around so that we could all the important things done before the photographer left. He was very helpful and made the night stress free.
  • Matt
    Matt Married on 06/10/2017
    Me & my fiance are using Sound Junction, LLC as our dj for our wedding reception dance next summer. He is reasonably priced, which we really like. He is willing to work with us on the music we like & want. Also willing to work with our time line for the reception for music. Lastly has lots of music help or selection ideas. All of which we really like. He is very personable & easy to work with.
    Sarah Married on 06/04/2017
    Gary was AWESOME. Through the whole lead up to the event and all through the day, he made this process so seamless. He took care of us on the day - even offering to bring us our food from the buffet line so we could just sit down for a moment. He even shot an unexpected video which was so fun to see. Seriously, can't recommend him more! He's simply a great person, and that shows in his dj'ing! Thank you!!
  • Y
    Ying Married on 05/28/2017
    I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Gary was awesome! Our officiant couldn't make it on our wedding day and Gary was able to substitute in a very short notice! His DJ service was great, too! We enjoyed working with him!
    Samantha Married on 03/30/2017
    Gary was the DJ at my husband's and my wedding on 3/30/17, and I can't say enough good things about him! He was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. He made sure or glasses were always full all night which definitely wasn't his responsibility and truly appreciated. I was so grateful we chose him. I highly recommend Gary to anyone searching he is worth it!
  • StephanieSky
    Stephanie Married on 03/25/2017
    We ended up with Gary after our other DJ was not able to do our wedding and I am so thankful that we ended up with him! We was absolutely amazing! Not only was he an amazing DJ, he helped take so much stress off our shoulders even when we ran into a few hiccups. I highly recommend him to everyone and if I ever need a DJ again he will be first on my list!
    Maryann Married on 10/10/2016
    We originally had another DJ booked, but a month before the wedding he was no longer going to be able to do our wedding. He did however get us set up with Gary to be his replacement. We honestly lucked out by having Gary as our D;j in the short amount of time we knew him he made us feel at ease about the switch and was fast about responding to random questions. During the wedding day he was so pleasant to deal with and was so much help with small little details. If things didn't look right, he was happy to get someone to fix it for me. When we were talking pictures he was happy to grab us drinks. All the little things added to the day and just made it go so smoothly. He honestly went above and beyond what I thought a DJ's "responsibilities" were. Thanks for everything!!
    Valerie Married on 10/09/2016
    Gary filled in at the last minute for us after the DJ we originally booked cancelled. What could have been a disaster turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We were so pleased with Gary and his services. He was professional, organized, attentive to the dance floor and kept playing music that was fun and kept the crowd engaged. He "kept the party going" and knew what needed to be happening and when. I didn't know the day could just get better and better, but it did, and it was largely due to Gary and the way he orchestrated the sequence of the musical selections. We ended the night on such a high note. As the mother-of-the-bride, exhaustion and depleted resources dictate that we don't really want to do this ever again, but Gary's DJ services made the evening so much fun that we have all kept saying we could it all over again!