72 Reviews for Sound Junction, LLC

One Event Per Day (11)
Liability Insurance (3)
Disco Ball (1)
72 Sound Junction, LLC Reviews

Gary went up and beyond his responsibilities. He was very professional, attentive, and self reliant. With all the hustle and bustle during the wedding, he set up the outdoor system and the indoor system, while taking care of the generators, playing music, displaying lights, and being an awesome MC. His choice of music was amazing! He kept our dance floor full and played all our requested songs. He definitely contributed to our best day ever! Thanks Gary!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Working with Gary for my son's wedding was completely seamless! He is professional, courteous, accommodating and very flexible! He knows all too well how to read a group of guests in a setting and does a fabulous job of providing music to match. I HIGHLY recommend him to others who are looking for an outstanding DJ!

Profile Picture Diane, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary did a great job of including the songs we wanted, pacing the music during the reception, and taking car of announcements. We had a lot of other things on our minds for our son's wedding, and it was great to have a professional take care of details. He even found an obscure Japanese pop song that my son had requested! I highly recommend Gary to anyone looking for a DJ for their event.

Profile Picture Lynnette, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Junction did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him! Since I had never planned a wedding before nor hired a disc jockey, I was clueless. We had only 3 songs chosen and I asked Gary with Sound Junction to take it from there and he did. Everyone had a blast and he kept things going — he was a great MC and had the perfect selection of music. His rates are reasonable, he is professional, punctual and has a positive, upbeat attitude. You can’t go wrong with Sound Junction!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Junction did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him! Since I had never planned a wedding before nor hired a disc jockey, I was clueless. We had only three songs chosen and I asked Gary with Sound Junction to take it from there and that’s exactly what he did. Everyone had a blast and he kept things going — he was a phenomenal MC and had the perfect selection of music. His rates are reasonable, he is professional, punctual and has a positive, upbeat attitude. He travels the entire Front Range. You can’t go wrong with Sound Junction!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/23/17, 1 Review

Fantastic overall experience! A+++

Profile Picture Andre, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Literally the best DJ ever! I will tell all of my friends who are getting married about Gary!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we got to the reception Gary met us and asked if we wanted something to drink, and got both me and my husband a drink. Dinner was not ready when we arrived putting us an hour behind schedule. And we only had the photographer for a couple more hours, Gary worked with us and helped move somethings around so that we could all the important things done before the photographer left. He was very helpful and made the night stress free.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nice guy, did a great job keeping us on track and getting us through the events of the evening

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Me & my fiance are using Sound Junction, LLC as our dj for our wedding reception dance next summer. He is reasonably priced, which we really like. He is willing to work with us on the music we like & want. Also willing to work with our time line for the reception for music. Lastly has lots of music help or selection ideas. All of which we really like. He is very personable & easy to work with.

Profile Picture Matt, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary was AWESOME. Through the whole lead up to the event and all through the day, he made this process so seamless. He took care of us on the day - even offering to bring us our food from the buffet line so we could just sit down for a moment. He even shot an unexpected video which was so fun to see. Seriously, can't recommend him more! He's simply a great person, and that shows in his dj'ing! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had my wedding at the Broadmoor on 5/28/2017. Gary was awesome! Our officiant couldn't make it on our wedding day and Gary was able to substitute in a very short notice! His DJ service was great, too! We enjoyed working with him!

Profile Picture Ying, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary was the DJ at my husband's and my wedding on 3/30/17, and I can't say enough good things about him! He was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. He made sure or glasses were always full all night which definitely wasn't his responsibility and truly appreciated. I was so grateful we chose him. I highly recommend Gary to anyone searching he is worth it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We ended up with Gary after our other DJ was not able to do our wedding and I am so thankful that we ended up with him! We was absolutely amazing! Not only was he an amazing DJ, he helped take so much stress off our shoulders even when we ran into a few hiccups. I highly recommend him to everyone and if I ever need a DJ again he will be first on my list!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
3.5

After meeting with several DJs, we chose Gary due to the great price he offered. His personality and knowledge of music was great! We met several times to discuss approach on style and details, and leveraged his easy to use website for playlists and schedules. The day of the wedding, Gary showed up early to set up the ceremony space (outdoors). However, we did have a few concerns throughout the day from that point forward. As I was descending the stairs to join the ceremony, Gary came up and asked if we wanted the instrumental version of the precessional song, or the one with words. While I appreciate the willingness to ask, the timing of the question implied he had not planned ahead. Also, immediately following the ceremony, he stepped in to our bridal party group to ask about the set up for reception – we had an outdoor cocktail hour planned, and he wanted to know if we needed a 3rd set up for music to be heard outside. This also came across that no coordination had been done with the venue coordinator, to determine the best set up for our event. As the day went on, Gary was noted to be away from the booth frequently taking pictures and videos on his own personal device, and approached me a few more times with questions (i.e., where are the best man and maid of honor for the toast, did you still want the memorial song played, etc.). My husband’s brother and another guest noted that Gary was not very receptive to requests - disappointing as we had told Gary he could play anything guests requested if it was not on the “Do Not Play” list. We were also disappointed that he did not invite guests to get cake; we had tons of cake leftover, and several comments by guests that they didn’t know it was time to go get it! At the end of the reception, Gary stopped us to ask about final payment, which we had mailed him several weeks prior and received his confirmation of receipt. Overall, interactions were professional and positive but day of activities could be better.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kellie, 10/16/16, 16 Reviews
Category: DJ

We originally had another DJ booked, but a month before the wedding he was no longer going to be able to do our wedding. He did however get us set up with Gary to be his replacement. We honestly lucked out by having Gary as our D;j in the short amount of time we knew him he made us feel at ease about the switch and was fast about responding to random questions. During the wedding day he was so pleasant to deal with and was so much help with small little details. If things didn't look right, he was happy to get someone to fix it for me. When we were talking pictures he was happy to grab us drinks. All the little things added to the day and just made it go so smoothly. He honestly went above and beyond what I thought a DJ's "responsibilities" were. Thanks for everything!!

Profile Picture Maryann, 10/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gary filled in at the last minute for us after the DJ we originally booked cancelled. What could have been a disaster turned out to be a blessing in disguise. We were so pleased with Gary and his services. He was professional, organized, attentive to the dance floor and kept playing music that was fun and kept the crowd engaged. He "kept the party going" and knew what needed to be happening and when. I didn't know the day could just get better and better, but it did, and it was largely due to Gary and the way he orchestrated the sequence of the musical selections. We ended the night on such a high note. As the mother-of-the-bride, exhaustion and depleted resources dictate that we don't really want to do this ever again, but Gary's DJ services made the evening so much fun that we have all kept saying we could it all over again!

Profile Picture User7338529, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

Two weeks before our wedding, we received word that the original DJ we hired was unable to make it to our wedding after all. This situation had the potential to be very stressful and frustrating, but Gary stepped right in and saved the day. His service at our wedding was fantastic. He was personable, professional, kind, and clearly experienced. We highly recommend him, without hesitation.

Profile Picture Madeleine, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me just start off by saying that Gary is the man!! He took such good care of us on our big day! From the little things like bringing me a glass of wine as we got through pictures to the bigger obvious DJ expectations like doing an awesome job at the getting the party started! Throughout the planning process, Gary was super attentive and would always make sure all my nerves were put to rest. He ran the whole ceremony and reception smoothly and was super flexible when things didn't go exactly as we planned. He's also super personable and easy to communicate with. There's honsetly no negative or critical feedback I can think of to give. I would choose Gary time and time again, if I could go back and re-live my wedding day (which I would very much love to do). Thanks Gary! you're the best!!

Profile Picture Larissa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Gary with Sound Junction for our wedding reception and could not have been happier. From the beginning when we first contacted him, through the day of the event, he was very responsive to all questions and requests. He has a great online system that allows you to add songs and make notes regarding what you do or do not want at your event. Time got away from me and I barely had any songs added to a list for him to go off, but he was still able to choose the perfect mix of songs for our cocktail hour and reception. We also utilized his equipment/microphones for speeches which was great. Gary was very professional and attentive, and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you Gary!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

First let me start by saying BEST DJ EVER!!!!! Gary was amazing at our wedding in Sept 2016. Not only was he a great DJ, but he went above and beyond to ensure that my new wife and I, along with all our guests, had an amazing time. He made the planning process so easy with how organized he is providing planning forms, timelines, song selection / request lists and more on his website. This was extremely helpful as it assisted us with other areas of our wedding when we didn’t know where to start. His equipment options (which are extensive) are top-of-the-line to go along with his great attitude and willingness to help. He checked in several times to see if we needed anything, or how he could help, and even brought us drinks from the bar when we were working with our photographers. How awesome is that!?!?!?. He played every song we requested at the perfect time. Whether it was our processional / recessional songs, mother / father dances, or entry / announcement songs, his timing was always perfect!!! He also read the crowed perfectly, playing music that kept everyone dancing all night. He even took pictures and a short video that he shared with us. We didn’t have a videographer so this was a really nice treat. I can’t talk enough about how happy we were with choosing him as our DJ for our wedding and I guarantee you will be impressed with his level of service.

Jason and Jenny Winn

Profile Picture Jason, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary is a wonderful DJ! He made sure we had the right songs playing at the right time even after we submitted our playlist. Always good to double check things, lol. ????

Profile Picture User6671487, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

If you are in the market for a DJ, whether it be a wedding or anything else, I would highly recommend Gary. He DJ'd our wedding in Winter Park and was fantastic. He did both the ceremony and the reception and we couldn't have been happier. I left the music up to him and he did a fantastic job. He was also very reasonably priced. He came recommended by a friend, and I have already recommended him to two other people.

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary did such a wonderful job at our wedding! His sense of humor eased any nerves before the ceremony started and kept the energy up until the reception ended. He was more than prepared with everything he needed, including a backup system in case of emergency. We weren't sure of what particular songs we wanted in the playlist, but Gary was ready with suggestions and made the process so easy! He was flexible and helped make sure everything was running smoothly. He coordinated with the venue, photographer, and wedding party. Thanks for all your work!!! The day would not have been the same without you!

Profile Picture User5078131, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gary was AWESOME and a complete pro! He showed up early and was able to make sure our guests had a great time in our unique venue. He responded very quickly every time I had a request and was super assuring the day of my wedding. It was an amazing day!

Profile Picture Jeni, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews