Sound Image Entertainment Reviews

46 | Antelope, CA

46 Reviews for Sound Image Entertainment

46 Sound Image Entertainment Reviews

Blanca · Married on 03/24/2018

Kami and Brandon were freaking amazing and worth every penny. They are so much more than DJs. Brandon brings your personality to life with the music and Kami makes sure the day runs smoothly. If I had a podcast, I would dedicate an entire show on how great they are. Lol Please do not hesitate to pull the trigger on hiring them, it was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day.

Cooper · Married on 07/08/2017

Sound Image provided excellent sound equipment services for an event of mine. I was very amazed at how prepared Brandon was. He came right on time and stayed longer than I ever expected just because he wanted to make sure everything worked perfectly. I highly recommend this husband-wife duo!

Delorean · Married on 03/24/2017

We absolutely loved them! Kami and Brandon did a wonderful job. They did so much for us; DJ, lighting, draping, MC, Photo Booth and worked well with all of our other vendors (true team work). When you first hire them, they give you homework! Which is great because it makes you think about things you probably would forget at the wedding. The packet was wonderful. Suggestions on first dance, last dance, in between music, listing your bridal party, a do not play list, a do not let talk list, etc! Kami also did the beautiful draping for behind the head table. It was beautiful! They were awesome. You have to hire this lovely husband and wife team.

Sandy · Married on 09/17/2016

When we first met Kami and Brandon we asked them about cost and they were very up front with us. They told and showed us what we would get for our money and let me tell you, they are worth way more than they charge. When we met with them to go over our songs, Brandon had his laptop and just pulled up everything we threw out at them. We wanted to have me walk down the aisle to a piano version of “10 years gone” by Led Zeppelin and sure enough, Brandon found it and made it happen. They made us feel more like friends they have known for years than people they just met a year before. They also saved our wedding, yes SAVED and I’m not kidding about that. The night before the wedding at 9:45pm I realized I didn’t have my veil. Totally my fault for not checking on it and I thought I was going to walk down the aisle without it. I texted Kami and let her know my mistake and asked if she had time could she give the bridal shop a call and see if it was there and maybe stop by on the way to the wedding and pick it up for me. She knew the owner of the shop and lives on that side of town; I live way south and would never be able to get over there in time. She called the owner of the shop who drove out there that night at 11pm and met Brandon just to pick up my vail. I can tell you there isn’t another couple on earth that would go this far to make someone’s wedding perfect. I was able to walk down the aisle wearing my vail all thanks to them. They saved my fairytale day for me. They are really amazing people that I could have never done without. Oh, don’t forget to get the Photo Booth they offer too. It’s so worth it and the pictures from it are such a great keepsake. All of my guests had a blast with it and loved getting to take home the crazy pictures. Bottom line, you will never go wrong with Sound Image Entertainment. If I could give Kami and Brandon 100 stars I would do it in a heartbeat, I can’t say enough about how wonderful they are.

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

You need Kami and Brandon in your life. They were recommended to us by our wedding photographer. She pointed out that it's a really good idea (if you can make the stars align just right) to have your photographer and DJ know each other because each is essentially responsible for helping set and adhere to you Day Of timeline.

Brandon is one of the best DJs in the industry. He is insanely detail oriented and will take great care of you and your guests. We went through a worksheet prior to the wedding to help him hone in on our music tastes (not easy hubs likes Heavy Metal and me, I like Country and classic rock). Brandon also designed the photo strips for our photo booth. He used our save the date card and invitation as inspiration. He made random announcements to help take the burden off of others (we had an unplugged ceremony, a tribute to my dad who passed away about 4 years ago, and we donated all of the flowers to home bound seniors). He kept everyone out on the dance floor. People who didn't intend to dance were out there having a ball.

Kami is the assistant you wish you had just to help you adult and survive life. She is detail oriented and super organized. She calls herself an entertainment coordinator but she can fill whatever roll you need. She acted as our month of coordinator. My favorite response to questions became "Have you met my friend Kami?! Cuz you should ask Kami that question not me."

Hiring Kami and Brandon to be part of your wedding vendor team will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make. Promise.

Jocelyn · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Brandon and Kami. From the very beginning they were phenomenal to work with. The time we spent with Brandon and Kami, planning and discussing our musical tastes was obviously listened to, the crowd did not sit down once the music began playing!! The day of the wedding, Kami was organized and efficient. I felt complete ease knowing that she was there. I loved that they were apart of our special day and have given their info to several of my engaged friends. Five stars isn't a limit that could capture all they did to make our day perfect. Their talent far exceeds anything I know.

Samantha · Married on 06/23/2016

My husband and I got married on June 23, 2016. Brandon and Kami did a flawless job. They were very responsive and professional during the whole planning process. We live about three hours from where they are located and that was never an issue. They were always available over email, skype, texting and by phone. They even met us at the venue when we were there so that we could meet them in person and talk about how we wanted on our day.
    The rehearsal went so smoothly with Kami's instructions that my "need to be in control mother" had no problem letting Kami lead our wedding day. During our wedding day I never felt stressed and everything when off without a hitch thanks to Brandon and Kami. During the reception Brandon always played the right music at the right time, kept people dancing and did not flinch when I asked to fit in all of the special dances I wanted. At the end of the night when they played the last song, they added recordings from the ceremony and toasts to the song and it could not have been more perfect!
    Kami and Brandon did a fantastic job and our day would not have been the same without them!!

Hailey · Married on 06/04/2016

Sound Image Entertainment was amazing at my wedding. We were so happy with Brandon and Kami. Brandon was an awesome DJ and played the perfect music to make our wedding so much fun. Kami was amazing with keeping everything moving on track and she was able to answer any question I had. They both came early to help with set up and prepare for the wedding. I left some of the set up to them because I had to start getting ready and they made everything look so beautiful. They were amazing and am so happy they were a part of our wedding. It was thanks to them that our wedding went so smooth and perfect. Highly recommend Sound Image Entertainment.

Lisa · Married on 04/29/2016

We used Brandon and Kami for our wedding on April 29th and they were beyond fabulous. Throughout the planning process I was able to contact Kami with any questions I had and she was always more then willing to help and calm my crazy bride nerves down. They are both incredibly down to earth and easy to get along with. On the day of the rehearsal Kami came out and organized the whole bridal party and made sure we knew everything for the ceremony. She got along perfectly with my other day of coordinator. On the day of they made sure I stopped worrying about getting the room ready and whisked me away to hair and makeup while she organized other vendors and set up a lot of my decor. Everything was perfect to the T.

Brandon is a great DJ, all of his transitions are flawless. The ceremony music was exactly what I asked for! Once the reception started Kami led as entertainment coordinator while Brandon took over the music, they worked in sync with each other and had all of our guests participating and immediately having a great time. The music was perfect and everyone danced the night away. I had multiple guests come up and tell me this was the only wedding they had every been to where everyone was actually having a great time and dancing. I would HIGHLY recommend Sound Image Entertainment to everyone getting married or hosting a party.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Brandon and Kami made our wedding amazing. We had our wedding at a private estate which means no onsite day of wedding coordinator. Once we met with Brandon and Kami, I knew we needed to book them. Not only because they are awesome, but because they were a team. The DJs set the entire tone for a wedding and keep the wedding at a good pace. Brandon was able do that with the music and Kami was able to keep all the other vendors on track. She wrangled in our photographer when it was time to move onto the next part of the wedding. She helped us setup for the wedding and take stuff down at the end of the night. They are amazing and made our wedding a day we will never forget. We would recommend them to our friends and book them again if we ever do another large event.

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2015

I can't say enough about Kami and Brandon they made my daughter and Troys wedding amazing... The made the ceremony and reception a day and night to always remember.. Thank you thank you so much will always remember you two.

sabrina · Married on 05/03/2014

Love Brandon & Kami, they are wonderful!! Brandon is an excellent DJ, he kept the music going all night and played the exact type of songs I requested. There was never a moment where the music stopped or people were confused about what was happening next. He spoke clearly and dressed per request. Kami made the day flow right along. She is extremely organized and takes control without being pushy. She asked how I was doing and if I needed anything as the night progressed. The pre-wedding planning was a breeze with these two. Any questions or concerns I had were answered and taken care of. Best DJ's ever! Definitely book Sound Image Entertainment if you want an amazing DJ experience!!

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2014

Kami and Brandon are the BEST! They are a husband and wife team that work together to make your wedding perfect. Brandon focuses on the entertainment and Kami is a wedding coordinator. She ran our rehearsal and all day of details. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She genuinely cares about YOU! Brandon makes the wedding go off without a hitch. The music was perfect for our guests and people actually danced! I hate wedding where people just stand there, but everyone was out on the dance floor. We also used their photo booth service and it was amazing. People loved it and we used the photos as a favor for our wedding.

Bryan · Married on 07/13/2013

Brandon and Kami were awesome to work with! I could not speak higher of their character, so nice and caring. They were very flexible with us (cost/change of plans) as planning a wedding in an orchard is not so simple :) We would work with them over and over again, so happy we found them!

Jenna and Bryan

Rainier/Remy rose · Married on 06/15/2013

Brandon and Kami did an exceptional and spectacular job for us on our wedding .They we're very professional and very flexible with all our request.Brandon did an amazing job with our lighting and music all our guest enjoyed and had a good time at the dance floor.Kami was a great event coordinator she was very organized and really ran the show of our wedding reception everything was perfect she made our wedding the best wedding ever .Kudos to Husband and wife team (Brandon and Kami)thanks again for going above and beyond.God bless you and your family ...

Robyn · Married on 03/03/2013

We can't say enough great things about Brandon and Kami. Brandon played exactly the type of music my daughter and her fiancee requested and did not spend a lot of time on the mic like a lot of DJ's do, he was perfect! We really couldn't have managed without Kami. She promised us that she would help out wherever she could, but she totally rocked it! Not only did she assist with the rehearsal by directing everyone, she was there every step of the way during the wedding.

The lighting was really nice and added a lot to the venue space, just perfect!

We adore Brandon and Kami and can not praise them enough. We can't say job well done... we can say AMAZING JOB WELL DONE!! Thank you so very much!

Kami and Brandon are more then a team! Brandon did a wonderful job on the music/lighting and Kami made sure everything/everyone was where they needed to be, I cannot thank you enough for your hard work to make our wedding everything we wanted.

Annie · Married on 05/05/2012

Kami and Brandon really are the best of the best. They are extremely organized and professional. Before I dive into what a dynamic duo they are, let me first start off by saying Kami is truly special and was a key driving force that kept everyone calm and collected the day of the wedding. She is fine tuned into every detail and treats you more like a friend than a client. She thinks of everything for you to the point you wonder what the heck you were doing before she came along. She is such a sweetheart and I could go on forever talking about how fantastic she is. But its not just her, which brings Mr. Brandon in the picture... Once the party starts, this guy will not fail at keeping the party going. With his flexibility of catering to our crazy friends, he was able to accommodate to their last minute song requests and kept the dancing going. Altogether these two will not just add more love to your special day, they will make sure it is THE best day of your new life together!

Cierra · Married on 04/14/2012

We would have jumped off a cliff without Sound Image Entertainment.

Not only did they give amazing entertainment and lighting for our wedding, but they were extremely helpful in working with us to plan a fun evening. Including helping us develop our ideas, helping us to plan details we never even knew we needed planning and keeping us on track the day of so our party wouldn't die and we wouldn't keep our guests waiting 5 hours to eat.

Some DJs don't respond to emails, and you have to work around their schedule to meet with them in person. Not Sound Image Entertainment!

I highly recommend Brandon & Kami for those brides and grooms to be who want to enjoy their wedding and not stress themselves into a comma when planning their wedding.

- Kevin & Cierra Timpson

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2011

Sound Image Entertainment is fabulous! They were so easy to work with, they helped us plan the entire night, and made sure the dance floor was full all night! Kami was amazing. She arrived early to help with all the last minute details, worked with the site to ensure everything was perfect, and even had a list of all my vendors's contact numbers so if anyone was late she could handle it. She kept us on track with the itinerary, was able to gather everyone for pictures (no easy task as my husband's family alone was 60 people to round up!), and kept in contact with Brandon throughout the night so the all the aspects of the night flowed seamlessly. We gave Brandon a list of songs we liked and he was able to choose songs for the evening that were perfect. I had multiple guests rave about the music and the dance floor was never empty. We also chose to have the photo booth for the night. They used our invitation as the back ground for our photos and we chose the old school strip style format. Our guests got a copy of their pictures immediately, as did we, and we got the entire night of pictures downloaded on a flash drive. We didn't tell our guests about that part and we have some hilarious pics! I highly recommend Sound Image Entertainment. They are professional, respectful, and made our wedding super fun!

dina · Married on 10/02/2011

Kami and Brandon are FANTASTIC! I can't say enough good things about these two and their business. Kami is your wedding coordinator for the night and Brandon is your DJ. I didn't think about the coordinator aspect until I spoke with Kami and then realized "duh! of course I need that!" otherwise a family member or the bride has to do it. Kami went above and beyond and was very intuitive. There were a few things at my venue that were left unfinished like candles and one of the candy jars hadn't been filled...she just included doing that stuff with her and Brandon's set up AND she even put the finishing touches on our cake since it was decorated with live flowers and they were in water till the last minute. And she did it all exactly as I would have...smart girl;-) Brandon was awesome at keeping everyone engaged with the music. All my guests had such a good time dancing and a bunch of people even text me and posted on FB the next day that our wedding was a total blast...so kudos to Brandon on that one! Kami and Brandon were super flexible and very helpful. My original venue went out of business 7 weeks before our big day and Kami was right on top of it with contacts and phone numbers at other venues that were similar to our original one. She was so helpful! She and Brandon have perfected the wedding coordinating and dj-ing. They wear these headsets to communicate with eachother so while Kami is outside with the bridal paarty sending them in she is telling Brandon exactly what is going on so he knows when to start the different songs. They really have created a top notch product and I'm so glad I had Sound Image Entertainment as part of our wedding!

• Andrella

Andrella · Married on 09/18/2011

I am in shock and awe, about how Kami and Brandon were there for me and my wife for your wedding day. We knew that we were going to be in for a hard road because we are a gay couple and we did not know how any of our vendors would repsond to our family. But our expectation were demolished the moment we met with Brandon and Kami. They made us feel at home, and we felt really connected to them. Not only are they business partners, but the love they have for each other is more than evident and the passion they have for their busines in uncomparable.
    Kami and Brandon provided a amazing DJ, Lighting and Wedding Planning services for us. With our budget in mind, they were able to accommdate what our vision was. The lighting was amazing and it worked perfectly with the color scheme. Our wedding party loved Brandon and Kami so much that we handed out their business cards to all of them, and along with the Thank you cards we includung their business cards too. We recommend them for any services needed! They are a one stop shop. lol
    We are so appreciative of Brandon and Kami for working as hard as they did for our special day! Thanks again Brandon and Kami
    XOXOXOXO, Andrella and Brandy

• O

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Sound Image Entertainment provided quality service not just the day of our wedding but through out our entire experience. They made our wedding day a seamless flow from cerimony to reception. Kami was amazing at keeping things as calm as possible in the face of many challenges and Brandon's DJ skills were second to none. We had the added benefit of a wedding day cordinator with Kami, and all though the venue offered the same, Kami was the one who pulled it all together. We couldn't have been happier with their services.

Jenny · Married on 05/29/2011

Brandon and Kami of Sound Image Entertainment were absolutely incredible! We were given their names as a recommendation from a family friend who had used them for her wedding. Because we were planning an out-of-town wedding, we were a bit nervous booking vendors we couldn’t meet personally – we live in Southern California. But Brandon and Kami agreed to meet with us during the one and only week we were in the area (which happened to be over Christmas) and drove over an hour in the pouring rain to meet at our venue. The moment we met them we knew we had made the right choice. Brandon and Kami were professional, friendly, on top of things, organized and extremely accommodating.

Leading up to the wedding, they returned our messages quickly and were very helpful and patient – even when we kept changing our minds about the songs we picked. The day of the wedding they showed up on time, ready to set-up and kept everyone on schedule. Kami was a HUGE help in coordinating the timing of things and even had water waiting for us after the ceremony. They played every song we requested and somehow managed to play songs we loved but didn’t think about during our planning. They were one of the last vendors to leave and still made sure to say goodbye on their way out. They exceeded even our wildest expectations and we would highly recommend them to any couple looking for a professional and detail-oriented DJ service.

Picking the right DJ for your wedding is so important because he/she essentially keeps the flow of the event going. Brandon and Kami were just extraordinary!

Cheyenne · Married on 04/23/2011

From the moment I met Kami and Brandon I knew they would be the perfect compliment for our wedding. They were patient and wise during the planning process. When I was stumped on the song I would walk down the isle to I finally asked Brandon for suggestions he played Bridal Chorus by Jonathan Cain and I knew it was perfect...Brandon knew it all along.

On the big day Kami was a life saver. She kept me on track and on time. She guided me where I needed to be so I didn't have a single worry. At the end of the night when I went to say my last thank you I found she was completing the survey for the hall rental. All I could think was WOW! Customer Service that is above and beyond...I totally lucked out.

I have thought about Kami and Brandon several times over the last year and always knew I had made the right choice. A few days before our anniversary this knowledge was cemented in stone. Sound Image sent us a happy anniversary card. DOUBLE WOW!! Kami and Brandon are not just doing a job when they come and DJ for you. They are starting a relationship.

When the time comes that I need a DJ again it will be the easiest choice because I already know that it's only Sound Image for me!