Sound Illusion DJs Reviews

34 | Paramus, NJ

34 Reviews for Sound Illusion DJs

34 Sound Illusion DJs Reviews

Kim · Married on 03/05/2016

Frank's company provided DJ service for our wedding. He provided a fun atmosphere and the kind of music we were looking for during our wedding. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and incredibly easy to work with, and we appreciated him selecting music that reflected what we wanted (70’s and 80’s with a bit of current dance music). Looking over the photos you can see how much fun everyone was having on the dance floor!

These guys were great! Very helpful and organized. People who were in the restaurant where the wedding was held came into the room so they could dance and get business cards! What a fun night!

Megan · Married on 11/07/2015

I couldn’t be anymore thankful to have such a great DJ and entertainer like Frank for my wedding! He was a pleasure to work with and made the planning of my wedding A LOT less stressful in the music department. He not only provided me and my guests with a GREAT music selection, but had everyone dancing all night long. We got so many compliments throughout the night on the lighting effects and upbeat entertainment. I would highly recommend Sound Illusion DJ’s, and plan to use them for my future parties. Thank you for a memorable night!

Great Dj! Everyone kept saying all night that they played a great variety my guests were dancing all night long!

Kristen · Married on 06/27/2015

Daryl was on time, courteous, professional, had a great sound system, great lighting, and took requests. In addition, kids were up and dancing and had a wonderful time
    The owner of the company was very hospitable and easy to work with, price was reasonable, we had a great experience with this company, I would highly recommend them. They are incredibly diligent and professional to deal with from the beginning to end. They follow through on every detail and request and could not be more accommodating.

Frank is an absolute PLEASURE to work with. Picking our DJ was our most concerning task as we really just wanted everyone to have a good time. Frank runs his own business so you know EXACTLY what you're getting. A lot of these other DJ companies have you meet with a sales person and then you don't actually know who will be at your event DJing. Frank gets to know you, finds out about your guests, and leaves the dance floor JAM PACKED ALL NIGHT LONG - literally into after hours. He knew we just wanted one big party for our day and he really delivered. Frank was able to keep all age groups moving and grooving! He is willing to work with you and very quick to respond to any questions you may have throughout the process.

If you're thinking of going with Sound Illusion DJs - DO IT!

Frank was a blast to work with. He knew exactly what we wanted and didn't try to sell us on things that wasn't in our interest. We found him to be the most honest in genuine when meeting with him it was hard not to like him. We booked him on the spot! He gave us an amazing deal and threw in the monogram at no extra cost to us! He was very reasonable and I will definitely recommend him to friends and use him in the future for any event.

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2014

Frank did an amazing job at our wedding on 9/19/14. He was professional and did everything we asked. Our guests had a great time, and he was able to take any request, and played eveything we asked. It was amazing. He even cut a special father/daughter dance for us! We cannot recommend him enough!

Christine · Married on 09/14/2014

All of my guests enjoyed the music . The DJ was able to accommodate me on all of my music choices . My 85 year old grandmother got up to dance . The wedding will be memorable forever . We and our guess had a great time .

Kathleen · Married on 07/05/2014

Frank was great. Very professional. Loved his music choices.

Randi · Married on 06/08/2014

Frank did a great job at our Wedding. He worked with me to create a perfect day using songs that I choose throughout the event. I highly recommend Frank as a DJ for your event! It was the best day of my life! Thanks Frank!

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

As a music lover, I put a high priority on finding the right DJ for our wedding. With guests from age 3 to 93, we envisioned a fun party with a full dance floor the whole night - AND that's exactly what we got with Frank at Sound Illusion DJs.
    When I first met Frank, I instantly felt comfortable talking to him due to his extensive knowledge of all the types of music I was looking forward to hearing at the wedding. He was quick to respond whenever I had questions and was up for any song idea I threw him! So everything was great leading up to the wedding, but the real test was what would happen on that day - and Frank passed with an A+!! (I'm a teacher, can you tell?)
    Our beautiful ceremony was complimented with perfectly timed music and the cocktail hour tone was fun and festive with songs that didn't overpower anyone and allowed us to talk.
    The reception was so much FUN! We just watched our video for the first time and we were so happy to watch so many guests dance - not just the same group, but everyone throughout the night! I think a DJ's best quality is knowing how to read a crowd and Frank was a MASTER! Our guests raved about him afterwards and loved our personalized lighting monogram.
    Brides, you will feel pulled in so many directions during the reception. Honestly, I spent the whole night on the dance floor and I am so happy I did that. And I did that because our DJ was the best!

Micheal · Married on 12/05/2013

We had a Toast or Roast wedding reception. Frank did an amazing job roasting us and getting the crowd comfortable enough to roast us as well. We are very pleased and impressed with Sound illusions. We will be hiring them again.
    Mr and Mrs Regno

Cherie · Married on 09/14/2013

These DJs by are are the best!!!!! Frank was very organized and played all the rights song for our wedding. I could not of asked for a better DJ. Not only are they organized but they are very nice and friendly and make sure they cater to all groups of people so that everyone is happy. Thanks again guys!

Cherie and David

Frank & his team were great! They double checked everything with me and made sure to inform my guests of the different stations/events I had: photobooth, sparklers, etc. Also, a phenominal job with incorporating other songs/music that I had given them (non-american) so that all my guests could enjoy. My only suggestion to future clients - give them a list of a tentative time schedule and the name of your event planner so that they can coordinate everything, this will help them both out! I loved the floor MONOGRAM as well, little details that mean so much. Thank you Sound Illusion DJs! =)

Everything was awesome, Frank made sure we heard everything we wanted, from Irish tunes to dance music. All guest had an great time whether they where dancing are just sitting around talking listen to the music. I would use Sound Illusions again/would recommend them to play at your next party.

Sound Illusion DJ did a wonderful job for my wedding at the Woman's Club of Ridgewood. They were familiar with the venue and included specific music (that I chose) for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Most importantly, they listened to my opinion and followed through with any suggestions that I may have had before or during the event. They also were early to set-up the day of my wedding. Although the DJ announced my husband and I by the wrong first name (mistakes happen!)....I would still recommend them to a friend or another bride.

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

Frank from sound illusion djs was such a pleasure to work with. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was and the music was perfect. He was able to get everyone on the dance floor including my husbands grandparents. I would definitely recommend them!

Joann · Married on 09/16/2011

I want to thank you Frank from Sound Illusion DJ. 's for making my wedding so spectacular. All my guests had such a wonderful time and they all commented how great the music was. From the sound system to the lighting effects, the entertainment was truly professional and most of all, you made my wedding a dream come true. The best part was everyone was on the dance floor the whole night enjoying the music and having a great time. To this day, I am still getting compliments. Thanks again for a memorable evening.

Marko · Married on 09/10/2011

The Sound Illusion DJs provided some great entertainment on our wedding day. They worked closely with us on the song selection, the sound system was great, the song transitions were smooth, they did a fantastic job pronouncing rather difficult names and were very easy to get along and work with. We most certainly recommend Sound Illusion DJs to anyone looking for the complete DJ package!

- Mimi & Marko

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2011

Frank was awesome!!! He djed our wedding in Sea Bright, NJ down the shore. Frank kept the party going the entire night, great music choices, and he even followed the choices we made. His professionalism is wonderful, he accomodated all of our needs, he even set up everything outside for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and then moved inside for the reception....I can't say enough for Sound Illusion DJs....wonderful wonderful wonderful

• F

Francois · Married on 06/04/2011

Frank (owner) was extremely nice. From the first phone call I could tell he knew what he was doing. The music was awesome, he had everyone on the dance floor the whole time, and I mean everyone! He is very professional and I didn't have to worry about a thing. My friends are still talking about what a great time they had and music is a big part of that.

Brett · Married on 04/15/2011

Sound Illusion DJs was the best choice I made for my wedding. I reviewed a few DJs, but was immediately won over by the professional but friendly meeting with Frank DiGiovanni and company. My wife and I had made our decision before we even made it back to my car.

As I had no prior experience in this area, Frank was extremely helpful and led my wife and I by the hand. He double and triple checked all of our needs and was quick to respond to the "panic moments" that all couples feel when planning a wedding.

At the ceremony, Frank had the great presence that I expected, adhered well to our music style requests and kept the party moving along. Sound Illusion DJs has all my thanks for making my wedding the most memorable night of my life. I cannot recommend them any higher!

• O

Wendy · Married on 05/23/2009

Sound Illusions DJs had a wide variety of music from which to choose. At the wedding reception, they were fun and organized dance floor activities for the guests. We extended the reception by an hour while at the event and they were flexible and continued working until the end. My only complaint was the sound volume, which made it difficult for other guests to hold a conversation---a frequent problem at these types of events!

Jim & Toni · Married on 06/10/2008

Re: FDSound,

Frank DiGiavonni did an incredible job with our wedding reception!
    From the very beginning it was an effortless esperience for us. There just weren't any problems. He worked seamlessly with the hotel staff where we held the affair. When on the spot changes from our plan came up during the affair he handled them perfectly.
    There was even a near disaster during the middle of our reception. There was a fire alarm in the Hotel. We actually had to evacuate the hall. Frank handled it in a way which actually turned it into a fun memory for all to remember.

We can't recommend his service enough,
    Jim and Toni DeGrosa