Sound For Days Reviews

Sound For Days 6
  • Katie

Katie Belcher · Married on 06/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Brandon is without a doubt the best DJ in town! Before our wedding, he met with my husband and I several times to go over details. He put me at ease and made me so excited for our wedding! He had great recommendations of songs, and other ways to incorporate music into our ceremony and reception. Why I would recommend him over anyone else, is not only is he extremely talented, detailed, professional and organized, he also has the best heart! He checked in on us, and made sure we were happy. The dance floor was never empty!

Before getting married, someone told me that a good DJ is one of the most important decisions you will make for your wedding. Without a doubt, this is true! Brandon made our wedding night just perfect! It was the best night of our lives, and we have him to thank!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Celia

Celia Kresser · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfection

Could not have asked for a better DJ. Not only did he stay on top of the music he kept the whole night flowing how it is supposed to. From the ceremony, to the speeches, to cutting the cake, to keeping the party going, Brandon definitely knows what he is doing. Music is something that me and my husband are passionate about and he incorporated everything we asked without any question. So happy we chose him for such an important day!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nicole E · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ in town!!

Brandon was amazing and made sure to have everyone on the dance floor at all times. We had an early wedding which meant it was still daylight outside during our reception and that didn’t change a thing people were still dancing their hearts away. Highly recommend Brandon!!

The one bit of advice I was given by others was to make sure to get a good DJ as that will make or break your wedding. You’d be silly not to book him for your next event.

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Sound For Days 7

Brian Falck · Married on 04/20/2019

If you need a wedding DJ, stop looking and book Brandon now

Brandon was a consummate professional throughout the entire process; he offered great song recommendations for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception and knew how to blend everything together to keep the party going from start to finish. From lighting specifics to nailing all of the wedding party name pronunciations during introductions (some of which were admittedly challenging), he was very detailed in his entire approach.

You're going to have enough to worry about on your big day, you will absolutely want people around you who are innate problem-solvers; Brandon is one of those individuals. We cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Cooper High School Senior Dinner Dance · Married on 01/26/2019

Best School Dance DJ

I have been in charge of our school's Senior Dinner Dance for four years now. Each year the DJ was mediocre at best. This year we went with Sound For Days and Brandon was FANTASTIC!!! Sound For Days was less expensive than the companies we have used in the past, and the best part was the kids had a blast! They were more engaged and we had more positive feedback from them than with any other DJ. Brandon was great with getting them involved, being positive, following all of our guidelines, being respectful, being professional, and was just all around great to work with. I would highly recommend working with Sound For Days with any event you have!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter T · Married on 12/08/2018

Sound for days is the way to go!!!!! Do it!

SO personal, brought all kinds of great energy to the room, so easy and fun to work with...10/10 will use DJ BSP if I need a DJ in the future. You won't regret it, its so worth it to go with #SoundForDays
    Loved it!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Sound For Days 8

Ashley Mcconnell-Chao · Married on 11/23/2018

Smooth, efficient and so much fun!! We really enjoyed working with Brandon and Sound for Days!!

Brandon was professional, affordable and helped to keep our reception alive all night!! He also suggested we play "The Shoe Game" I was a little hesitant but it was a HUGE hit!!! He sure knows what hes doing. Thank you again, Brandon!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Chad Mcdevitt · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Night

Zach was our dJ for our wedding back on Nov 10th, he was great from the start with meeting us to kinda go over the plans for the night, song selections and any special requests we may have had. He was also contacting me the day of the wedding just making sure everything was set up as well as check to make sure we were good with everything. From the moment the reception began til the end of the night, Zach was ON IT!! Had people out on the dance floor, had all the events of the evening rolling smoothly and made sure everyone had a great time. Will definitely recommend him to any friends who have future plans of needing DJ's for events

Sent on 11/28/2018

Dominique · Married on 09/30/2018

Brandon was very accommodating and helpful as the DJ is our wedding reception. I didn’t need to worry about the flow of things at all and that’s what I needed the most. The music flowed great and I would recommend him for any event you are having where there is music involved.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Andy · Married on 09/29/2018

My husband and I threw Brandon a curve ball when we had our reception on a yacht. The set up was challenging but he handled it with ease and a good sense of humor. He kept our guest on the dance floor and made sure to check in with us to ask if we were happy! The energy he brought is exactly what you want at your wedding for everyone to have a great time!
    Brandon, we’re currently trying to find an excuse to hire you again! Thank you for being the life of our party! - The Dietz’s

Sent on 10/03/2018

Eric · Married on 08/25/2018

Brandon was great to work with. The entire process was seamless. We let him do his job, and he kept the night moving and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/08/2018

Brandon is an awesome DJ and MC. He is a professional in the business and definitely knows how to throw a party. He was flexible, easy to work with, and ensured the night flowed seamlessly. He was attentive to all requests and made our wedding reception more than we could have asked for. Would definitely recommend over and over again!

Sent on 07/07/2018

R. Lee · Married on 05/26/2018

Brandon Scott Perry hands down made our wedding night go as smoothly as it possibly could have gone!
    I would and will recommend Sound For Days for any wedding or DJ event that I am aware of.
    My wife and I could not be happier and it was the best money we invested for our wedding day!
    Thank you Brandon and Sound For Days for helping us celebrate our wedding night, we had SO much fun!!

Sent on 06/14/2018
    Sound For Days 9
    Sound For Days 10
    Sound For Days 11
    Sound For Days 12

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2018

Brandon was beyond our expectations for our wedding in May 2018! He checked on the bride/groom throughout the evening to make sure things were going as we had expected. He had guests on the dance floor all night. Brandon made sure the wedding moved along perfectly and we had NO concerns/worries on our special day.
    We weren’t sure what/when/how we wanted the wedding to go. His input in preparation for the wedding was just what we needed! If I ever need a DJ again, it will be Brandon!
    Thank you Brandon for being so awesome at what you do!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Brandon Perry is nothing short of a talented DJ. Our Reception was flawless! He kept the flow while engaging the crowd. There was never a dull moment. It was completely perfect! If you don't want to deal with the stress of finding a good DJ then take my word and choose Sound for Days!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Julie · Married on 02/17/2018

Of all our wonderful vendors, Brandon was spot on! From our first conversation with him, his responsiveness, attention to detail, and professionalism were clear, as was his love of music and DJ. Throughout our planning, he promptly answered questions, made recommendations we wouldn’t have thought of and clearly communicated what he needed from us to ensure everything ran smoothly. On our wedding day, he was prepared, organized, and accommodating, and everything went perfectly. Brandon seamlessly facilitated transitions between the ceremony, cocktail, dinner, and dancing as well as the toasts. Our guests were literally dancing all night long - Brandon has a very extensive music database and up to date. His play list satisfied everyone from 18-78 years of age. We cannot thank Brandon enough and recommend him strongly for any event!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/02/2017

Brandon was my DJ for my wedding and everything was perfect! He did everything I asked and then some. Great time!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

I booked Brandon based on several recommendations from friends. I really appreciated his take charge personality on my big day when I was being pulled in a million directions. He was very flexible with me and I'd definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Brandon was so awesome as the DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago! He made sure we stayed on track with our timing and special dances and made sure we were always having a fun time! I would highly recommend him if you want to have a super fun event, he is very professional and great personality and always made sure us and our guests were happy and having fun. He also made great suggestions to some of the music choices we needed for our entrance songs, cocktail hour and dinner. Brandon, thank you so much, you rocked the party!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Craig and I booked Brandon for our wedding on August 19th 2017. If I could give more than 5 stars, I most certainly would! Brandon was affordable and easy to work with! He exceeded all of our expectations for our big day. We would HIGHLY recommend his DJ services for your big day! On top of the music Brandon had provided us, the entire wedding party loved him! He was engaging with the wedding party and wedding guests at all times. Go book him!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tiffiney · Married on 08/26/2017

Brandon was amazing! We've had nothing but great compliments from those who attended our wedding. He kept everything flowing from the time of our ceremony until the night wrapped up. He associated with everyone in a way that it seemed like he had known them for more than just the day, and even surprised my MIL with the son/mother dance by transitioning into a song she picked out that he told her he could not find. I highly recommend Brandon, his personality and professionalism will be the talk of the night and for many days after!! Thank you Brandon for everything!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Heather · Married on 08/04/2017

Brandon was our wedding DJ, and I HIGHLY recommend him for a seamless and stress-free experience! From the initial consult, playlist, reasonable pricing, endless supply of all genres of music- he makes sure everyone involved has an amazing experience! I LOVED the shoe game too! :)

Sent on 04/18/2017

Matthew · Married on 05/20/2017

Brandon was great!! He met all our requests and exceeded our expectations. Even after returning home from a European vacation the night before, he was energetic and didn't miss a beat! We were lucky to have Brandon for our day and would definitely recommend him for yours!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Erinn

Erin · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandon was fantastic last Saturday and definitely helped our entire wedding reception flow from beginning to end. The dance floor was packed all night and anything we needed, he was there to lend a helping hand. I had no doubt he would keep the party going but just so glad the guests felt the same way! Thank you, Brandon, from the bottom of our hearts! It was the best day ever.

Sent on 05/02/2017