Sound Extreme Weddings Reviews

45 | Pisgah Forest, NC

45 Reviews for Sound Extreme Weddings

Paige · Getting married on 04/13/2019

DJ Billy James was so great tow work with!! He met up with us before the wedding to be sure we had everything set! The guests loved the music and had a wonderful time dancing!!

Ben Stewart · Married on 10/14/2018

Thank you DJ Steven!

Thank you DJ Steven Harris for doing an incredible job at our wedding! Steven was amazing, great at communicating prior to our wedding and the day of. He took our few suggestions on style of music and the few songs we wanted played and helped make our ceremony perfect and our reception fantastic. He kept the party and dancing going strong. We even had a custom song for our first dance and Steven was ready to go with it with no problems.
    Highly recommend Steven and Sound Extreme for your wedding or other events.

A · Married on 10/09/2018

Steve Harris was Fantastic

We had the honor of working with DJ Steve Harris for our wedding. Steve was so wonderful to have, he took every song we asked for and weaved it into the perfect atmosphere! He was so lovely and accommodating, even being so helpful to work with us on a couple last minute song changes. He had a great fun yet always professional presence and he took every hitch and last-minute request (sorry we were a bit of a mess!) in stride. Having a fantastic DJ can make a huge difference and I can confidently say that we were blessed to have Steve for our wedding. Thank you, Steve, for being amazing and making it happen!

Nektaria · Married on 09/16/2018

Our wedding was at Claxton Farm & we booked Steven with Sound Extreme thru our venue. Steven was great with communication from start to finish. He eased all my anxiety the week before the wedding. My husband & I have very different taste in music but Steven was able to bring everything together seamlessly. Thank you Steven!!

Heather · Married on 08/04/2018

Sound extreme had Steven Harris DJ our wedding & he was phenomenal! We couldn’t have been happier with anyone else. Steven made us feel so comfortable from the first time we spoke with him until the end of the night. He played exactly what the crowd was looking for and kept everyone enerertained and up dancing all night long. Thank you sound extreme for making our night memorable.

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

We had the Crocodile Smile Band play at our wedding and the biggest comment I got from EVERYONE the day after our wedding was how absolutely awesome our band was. They had the entire room dancing all night long and gave us the best party of our lives. They played hit after hit with exceptional vocals and amazing instrumentals. Every member of the band was also so incredibly kind and helped us pull off every single thing we wanted. I can’t believe how lucky we were to get to have them perform at our wedding and I would recommend them to any and everyone!

Nichole · Married on 04/28/2018

Sandy is definitely the man. From the very first time he made contact with me, it was a positive experience. He was the DJ for our wedding a couple weeks ago at Sawyer Family Farmstead and had a big part in how much FUN our reception turned out to be. I (the bride) had a difficult time leaving the dance floor due to the fact that the music was so good and flowed so well. Thanks for a wonderful time, DJ Sandman!

Ryn · Married on 12/16/2017

I had an amazing experience with Sound Extreme. They had fantastic communication and made all my wedding reception dreams come true. I know this sounds crazy but you consider booking the owner's son. He is only 12, but he brought the house down. He was unbelievable! We also had their band, Crocodile Smile, play and they were incredible. People were limping the next day from dancing so much.

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Steven listened to everything I wanted and was able to keep our party going without missing a beat. He is the best DJ I’ve ever come across and would definitely recommend him!!

Allison · Married on 03/28/2017

We had DJ Steven Harris at our wedding last weekend! He was such an awesome person to work with and made everyone have a great time!!! He was so easy to get along with and worked well with all the other vendors! I would highly recommend him to anyone!! THanks so much Steven for helping our guests and our friends and family have an unforgettable time!!!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Sound Extreme. Our DJ was Michael Morgan and we were very impressed with his outgoing personality and capability of keeping the party going all night long! He went beyond his duties and responsibilities and even edited several of our first dances for us. My husbands dream was to be announced to the Chicago Bulls theme song with the DJ announcing us like we were the players…Michael did an excellent job!! It couldn’t have been more perfect!!

Abby · Married on 10/28/2016

We had Steven for our wedding. He was absolutely phenomenal! I knew after I spoke to him on the phone that he was going to be wonderful and that I didn't need to worry about anything! Throughout the wedding he was making sure that everyone was dancing and having a great time. He played the songs that we had requested beforehand, made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed for the toasts, and he always asked for our permission before playing songs that guests had requested. I would highly recommend Steven and Sound Extreme to anyone who wants professional, top notch entertainment. I seriously cannot say how impressed we were, along with everyone else, at the reception!

Caitlin · Married on 07/08/2016

We had DJ Sandman (Sandy) do the music for our wedding reception. He did a fantastic job and we had so many compliments throughout the evening on what a great DJ he was. He checked in with me throughout the evening to be sure everything was going the way I wanted. Before hand I gave him an idea of what we wanted to hear, he executed this list perfectly and as the evening went on did a great job at reading the crowd and kept the small party out on the dance floor. He was very professional and we spoke several times by phone/e-mail to go over things. I was unsure about my first dance&father/daughter dance song, I changed my mind on these last minute and he played them out perfectly without any problems. He truly made our wedding a night to remember, I would recommend DJ Sandman to anyone who is looking for an affordable, fun, and professional DJ!

Michael was amazing!!!! I was nervous since I planned everything from California and relied on phone calls, texts and e-mails. Michael was always sure to get back to me! My ceremony music wasn't the usual task for most DJ's. We were all walking down to the Grateful Dead. Every part of the ceremony had a different song and certain minutes that I wanted played and Michael nailed it!!!!! He played a lot of the songs I wanted during the reception and got everyone dancing! I hadn't danced that much in a very long time! It was such a blast! Michael created a wonderful atmosphere that everyone enjoyed!!!! Thanks for pairing him with us for our wedding!

Tegab · Married on 05/14/2016

Sound Extreme was great at our wedding. We struggled over what music we wanted to play and got our list to the DJ, Michael, very last minute and he was super flexible and able to keep everyone on the dance floor. It was pretty unexpectedly windy and cold for our May wedding, and he was a champ as he was probably hit the hardest with the breezes from the mountains. The price was great and I would use them again.

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Justin was our DJ and he was awesome. I had a specific list with some songs that were not readily available so he was able to get them from my computer remotely. He also had a great vibe of the crowd and played the right songs at the right time. He also had a list of my must plays and made that happen as well. I will definitely use Justin and/or Sound Extreme again!

Ashley · Married on 09/12/2015

I would highly recommend Paul Gerber of Sound Extreme. He did a great job as DJ for our wedding. We spoke before hand to review genres we liked, didn’t like, songs we didn’t want to be played, bridal party introductions, etc. I provided a playlist of songs but told him to feel free to use his own judgement to play what kept people on the dance floor and that’s exactly what he did. People were dancing all night and everyone had a great time! I would highly recommend him to other brides.

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Steven Harris did an amazing job with our event. We l at him have free reign over the music and only gave him a "do not play list". When there were requests he would consult with the groom and I to be sure it was okay. Everyone danced all night and it was fabulous! Truely a night I will never forget. Thanks Steven and Sound extreme!!!

Laura · Married on 08/10/2013

awesome band and very reasonably priced. Did a great job!

Katrina · Married on 08/03/2013

I would highly recommend Sound Extreme for any event! They did such and amazing job with our wedding! Steven was a great DJ and was so friendly, helpful at picking out songs, and fun! They will make your wedding awesome!!!!!!!

Steven Harris DJ'd my wedding last weekend and had the dance floor packed the whole night... To the point that people were literally chanting "one more song" at the end. He mixed in enough to keep everyone interested, but stuck to our style, and ultimately kept us all really happy and energized. We couldn't be happier!!

Eva · Married on 05/26/2013

We absolutely loved our DJ from Sound Extreme! Our original DJ became very sick the day of the wedding, but Sound Extreme came through and gave us a great one. He followed my list, but played the songs in a perfect way as to get people really dancing and having a great time!! Thanks so much for the music!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/11/2012

Our DJ Ryan was awesome! He really worked with us, and made sure only songs that we approved of actually played. We were really picky and didn't want any tacky music. He was everything that we could have asked for- punctual, professional, and fun!

We had a wedding mixed with people from a different country and Americans- the DJ made a great balance of the songs I (the bride) wanted, the songs that each culture wanted to dance to, and the songs he thought would get people moving. We had an AWESOME party going on. I think we would have gone all night if our contract with the venue didn't require we finish earlier!!!

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2012

DJ Paul and Sound Extreme Weddings made our day a great one. He kept the energy flowing and our guests on the dance floor all night long. I have recieved many compliments from my guests on the awesome DJ at my wedding. Thanks Paul!