Sound Express Entertainment Reviews

204 | Webster, NY

204 Reviews for Sound Express Entertainment

KIERSTEN · Married on 10/20/2018

highly recommend

Great company! Easy to work with throughout the entire process. Our DJ (Dave W) was great, he had people on the dance floor the entire night, played amazing music and was just a great addition to the day! I definitely recommend these guys!

Kathryn · Married on 10/19/2018

These guys are absolutely awesome

These guys really know how to party and make things fun. They catered to all our music requests and the music flowed so nicely from song to song. We had multi song introductions, which our bridal party loved. With all their uplighting, that really helped tie all our decor together. I loved our custom monogram and the photo booth was so much fun! Dave W. played an amazing playlist. He is so fun and got everyone pumped up. Everyone had an amazing time and the dance floor was NEVER empty. I would recommend them over and over again. They really are a great company and did not disappoint! Thank you guys for a great time at our wedding!

Lizz · Married on 09/22/2018

Dave W and the entire staff were absolutely amazing !!!!!!!! I have been to two weddings with sound express services and knew I had to have them for my wedding- great variety of music they read the crowd and they get everyone interacting ! We used their photo booth also which everyone had fun wth and we aso go to have a link of everyone’s photos from the photo booth! And Thy really helped make my wedding the most fun party!!!!!

Adriana · Married on 08/18/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Rich Pagano from Sound Express Entertainment for our Wedding and absolutely loved our experience with him and the company. They are attentive to your needs and follow up throughout the wedding process to help make the day the best it can be. We are so happy that we chose Sound Express and would recommend them for future weddings.

Ariana · Married on 08/04/2018

Micah was our main contact and DJ and he did an amazing job! The planning process was extremely easy, especially being an out of town bride. Between phone calls and the online portal where we put all our songs and timeline everything was very well covered. Micah is very professional and made sure the flow of the reception worked well. Everyone was out on the dance floor at some point in the night and all our guests complimented the song selections all night. People loved the photo booth and took full advantage of all the props. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

We had Dave W. as our DJ and he ROCKED! During dinner, Dave got all of our guests dancing, and doing all sorts of funny interactive games. They got such a kick out of it! Everyone was on the dance floor all night, which was exactly what we wanted! We can't thank Sound Express enough for making our wedding so memorable!

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

We were blown away with what SoundExpress did for our event last month! They were professional, flexible, and fun! The dancefloor is the place where you finally get to relax and enjoy your wedding...and the part that you most remember. You will definitely remember SoundExpress! The glow sticks were so fun and the mix they played kept the dancefloor going from the first song to when they kicked us off at night. We also used the monogram, pipe and drape, mirror photobooth, and pin spots from this DJ. All were executed perfectly. We even got custom paper to go with our theme for our photobooth printouts.
    Bravo Rich and all others with SoundExpress Crew!

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2018

Choosing Sound Express to entertain us and our guests at our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. They really created the party atmosphere that we were hoping for. They were very accommodating to our wishes and flexible with our last minute decisions.

We had the pleasure of having Dave as our DJ and Rich as our MC. They did an incredible job keeping the party going all night and making our guests feel involved. One of my favorite moments of the nights was playing the games because of how involved my guests were. I got many compliments at the end of the night about how great Dave and Rich did.

Sound Express also helped enhance our venue. They brought uplighting and created a monogram to project on the wall, which really added to the ambiance. We also had the opportunity to use the mirror photo booth. Sound Express created a little video after the wedding with some of the pictures taken with the photo booth. It was nice to see how much everyone was enjoying the wedding.

I would strongly recommend Sound Express to any bride or groom looking for a DJ. I can confidently say they were a huge part in making our wedding as perfect as it was!

Ally · Married on 05/03/2018

Sound Express is simply amazing. From day one, we were so impressed with their professionalism and how responsive they were to our questions and ideas. Our DJs were Dave W and Dave P. They both did an incredible job. They kept the event so well-organized and did an amazing job with the music both for the reception and the ceremony. They were very receptive to our ideas and catered our music to the crowd, which was split evenly between a young and an older crowd. The dance floor was full the whole night and from the photos, everyone had a blast in the photobooth too! We were expecting most of our older crowd, including our parents would leave soon after the cake cutting but everyone was still there at the end of the night. I was even amazed to see my own parents on the dance floor! I could not have imagined a better group to entrust my wedding with.

Anne Marie · Married on 01/06/2018

Dave from SoundExpress was a better DJ and entertainer than I could have hoped for! Throughout the whole process he was really easy going and fun to work with. He simply listened to what I asked for and made it happen even the last minute details. What really made my reception was when he played ‘Let It Go’ for the little girls. Seeing them dance made everyone’s night it was a great moment.

Adam · Married on 10/08/2017

David and his team were FANTASTIC! Everyone had a blast and raved about the DJs weeks later. Before the wedding, David was professional and courteous. He responded to every email and phone call promptly. The entire process was smooth and amazingly simple! We can't thank them enough!

Carrie · Married on 10/07/2017

John and I wanted to thank you guys so much for making out wedding amazing! We had so much fun and so many people came to us saying that our DJ was awesome and kept everyone on the dance floor! Trevor and his associate were GREAT! We really were unsure what music to pick and Trevor made us feel so relaxed about it and made our night special! He was so attentive to details and checked in to make sure we were comfortable with everything that was happening! The introductions were so great and he picked perfect parts of songs to make the entrance up beat and fun! I cannot say enough about you guys! You were with us every step of the way and it was so nice not to worry about the music! We would recommend you to everyone! Thank you again :) What you guys do is amazing!

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We seriously cannot thank Sound Express enough for making sure our wedding was perfect! Everyone loved the start of the party getting everyone on the dance floor. And the musical chairs scavenger hunt game was a hit! I've received so many messages from family and friends about how amazing the DJ, photobooth and lighting was! Those crystal columns added an extra layer of sass and sparkle! Thank you sooooo much to Dave and Zach for making it the best party ever!!!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't say enough positive things about Sound Express! The owner, David, was there for our every need during the planning process and always responded right away. Our DJ, Rich Pagano, was on top of everything throughout the night and regularly checked in with us to keep things moving. He helped make the party so much fun and the dance floor was never empty! Rich also helped me and my maid of honor "ice" the groom during the garter toss which took some planning and went just as planned. Our guests also loved the photo booth. I highly recommend Sound Express and Rich Pagano for any wedding!

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

Thoroughly impressed with the service provided by David and his team!
    My wife and I first saw them at a wedding in 2015 and knew that we had to have them.
    They are tons of fun and extremely professional.
    Our guests could not say enough about how much they enjoyed the music and games.
    Highly recommend!

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Having a great DJ was probably my top most important detail in planning our wedding. We made an appointment with Sound Express on a whim because the office was close to home, not expecting much since it was the first company we met with. We could not have been MORE impressed when we met with Dave Pfluke that night, we booked him without looking anywhere else! The amount of energy and excitement he had made us even more excited to get married than we already were! He was so responsive and organized during the planning process which put me at ease because our families are so big, there was a lot of people to keep in order. During the wedding and ever since it has ended I have gotten nothing but compliments on how much fun our wedding was, and people couldn't believe how the dance floor stayed packed the ENTIRE night! Dave and his team made our wedding even better than we could have thought possible. I would recommend him to anyone getting married. Even if you are searching around and find someone you think is cheaper, having Sound Express is worth every extra dollar. I know my family wont be using anyone else from now on!

Ken · Married on 09/22/2017

Dave and his team did a fantastic job at our Wedding. We've heard from numerous guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to and the DJ entertainment is what many pointed to as the reason. We'd recommend them to anyone.

Ann-Margaret · Married on 09/15/2017

My fiance and I met with Sound Express at a bridal expo recently and next month we are meeting up with them to book them for our wedding! The few times that we have talked they have been very friendly and answered any questions we had.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sound Express Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really look forward to our meeting and working with you for this once in a lifetime celebration!

jean · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Sound Express for our DJ and Photo Booth. They also provided and setup the mics/speakers for our ceremony. We couldn't be happier with their services. Dave W. was our DJ and he was amazing. We provided him with a pretty intense playlist, along with a few unusual special requests and told him we trusted him to decide when to do what. Dave played all the right songs at the right times and kept a perfect flow. He managed to nail all our must-play songs, while also throwing in some fantastic surprises. People were on the dance floor all night. He kept our guests super engaged from the time they entered the reception, until the night was over. A lot of guests have told us we had the best wedding music they've ever heard.

We were hesitant to do any of the games Sound Express offers, because we didn't want things to get cheesy, but we told Dave ahead of time that if it seemed like it would liven the crowd, he could do the dollar game while the salads were being served. It was a HUGE hit. All of our guests loved it and everyone was laughing. Definitely a great ice-breaker.

The photo booth was also a big hit, as they always are, but as someone who works in film, I especially appreciated the quality of the photos. Sound Express let me help design the template for our guests' printouts and let us supply our own props, in addition to those they also supplied. All-in-all, I couldn't be happier with Sound Express. They were one of my favorite vendors for sure.

Nicole · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so thankful we choice David and his team with Sound Express for our big day! They made our vision of our dream celebration come to life. Our guests did not leave the dance floor all night! From the actual reception, to up lighting, our personalized logo and entertainment before dinner-everything was absolutely perfect! We highly recommend them!

CHRISTOPHER · Married on 07/29/2017

Dave and his crew did a fantastic job getting everybody up on the dance floor. It's a week after the wedding and people are still talking about the amazing time they had and how great the DJ's were. When we first spoke with Dave, he told us what they do is way more than just play music, they are interactive DJ's.. and he and his crew came through on their promise and then some. He even fulfilled my request of the blow up guitars and glow sticks which my family LOVES. I would also suggest getting the interactive up-lighting option they have. Their ability to strobe the place with multiple colors as they introduce you and through out the night was simply awesome. They helped make our wedding the most memorable day for our families, my wife and I.

R. · Married on 06/24/2017

David and his Sound Express team were fantastic! I left our first consultation convinced that his team would "make the wedding"....and they did just that!!! David was an excellent dj who kept the energy up all night long. The package that we chose included up lighting and a LED dance floor. Everybody loved the dance floor...they couldn't keep off of it! And the lighting really added to the whole venue. We could not have been happier with Sound Express.

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Sound Express was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I would hands down hire these guys again! They payed special attention to every detail we requested! SO MANY people came to my daughter & son in law (the bride & groom), myself & her step Dad telling us how awesome the DJ was...."Where did you find these guys??? They are GREAT!!!" Most everyone stayed until the end of the reception and most were on the dance floor for a majority of the night. The games they played with our guest were so fun and set the pace for the rest of the night! SO MUCH ENERGY from our guests all night long!! Dave was our DJ and I would definitely request him again for any future events we need Sound Express for! Not one single negative comment!! So happy we found these guys and they will be who we call from here on out! Thank you so much Sound Express for making my daughter's wedding all that it was!!

Alissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Dave and Chandler were simply amazing! I have been to many weddings I can say they have by far done the best job. They were able to get our guests involved right away by playing a table game during dinner which really got everyone ready to party. We always had a packed dance floor! They also did our ceremony which was perfect! No rehearsal was need they just simply took down the songs I wanted for each portion and it was prefect (no issues with timing).

If you are looking to have a fun wedding I would recommend soundexpress!

• seda

seda · Married on 02/04/2017

Lisa was so helpful and met us at the venue to help us choose uplighting colors. It looked fantastic on the day of the wedding!