Sound Express Entertainment Reviews

Sound Express Entertainment 5
Sound Express Entertainment 6
Sound Express Entertainment 7

Scott G Bressner · Married on 09/14/2019

Why would you choose anyone else?

From the first meeting, Luke was pointing out things to us that we never even thought about. On our wedding day, he did everything just the way we had all discussed together so there were no surprises. Our day never would have went as smooth as it did without him and his input.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Carli

Carli · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazingly Helpful!

Lucas worked with us from the very beginning of our wedding process and made sure our day was how we wanted it. He worked with us on making sure we did not forget about even the smallest detail and made sure all the big details were how we imagined them. I did a voice over for my father daughter dance and it will be one of the most memorable moments of the entire night. Lucas put in alot of hard work and was extremely professional too! We highly recommend him for your DJ and as part of your wedding planner too, he made sure we stayed on schedule and that everything happened like we dreamed. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Angela

Angela Vondrehle · Married on 10/20/2018

VonDrehle Wedding

Sound Express Entertainment was AMAZING!
    Our wedding day was perfect, all the guests we talk to do not have enough good things to say about Lucas Henrichs. Lucas did a fantastic job!! We and all our guests absolutely loved our “love story” and our first dance with the kids voice over, we cannot express our feelings in words...amazing! We have already and will continue to recommend Sound Express Entertainment to our friends and family! ❤️

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Sound Express Entertainment 8
    Sound Express Entertainment 9
    Sound Express Entertainment 10
    Sound Express Entertainment 11
  • Tom

Tom and Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Above and then some!!!!

We hired Lucas based on a friends recommendation. We thought, how much different could a wedding DJ be? They all have music, they all have lights. But then there's Lucas. His passion for the craft is unmeasurable. From helping us design the cocktail hour playlist to remembering my Grandfather's wedding song. Wish we could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amber · Married on 06/30/2018

Lucas was PHENOMENAL! He checked in on me (the bride) and asked what stress he could take off my plate, was flexible, played great music, and his personality lit up the room! We would highly recommend & will use him for all our events to come! Thank you, again, Lucas!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Rita · Married on 05/19/2018

Lucas was my daughter and son in law’s DJ. There are lots of options. From our initial visit, we knew he and his team were the right choice. We knew what we wanted, but didn’t know how to do it.
    Not only did Lucas listen, he personally took the lead and communicated with our other vendors. Our wishes, and our needs.
    We will personally recommend Lucas to our friends that have upcoming weddings. Wish we could give more than 5 stars! Love you, Lucas!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2018

Lucas was great!! He helped keep my calm, and was able to make last minute adjustments. He has a great personality for this profession!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Kailee · Married on 10/07/2017

Lucas went above & beyond to create such a remarkable experience from everyone on the dance floor dancing to everyone crying while I danced with my dad. He made our wedding absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for anyone better he truly puts his heart into every wedding he works with!! Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He will take it that extra mile to give you the best experience we are so incredibly happy with his services! 5 Stars but I wish I could give him 100!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Sound Express Entertainment 12

Debra · Married on 10/07/2017

Made our daughters wedding perfect. Alot of family came up stated the Lucas was amazing. Yes, you made it Amazing very personal always helping out. The BEST I highly recommend your services to from the brides parent.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow! Lucas and Ron went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I had the best wedding day possible. Right out of the gate Lucas was responsive and professional. He and Ron met us at our wedding venue multiple times months ahead of our big day. They helped us create what the day would look like and were quick to offer up recommendations and advise. One of my favorite things Lucas did was ask "what stresses can I take away from you?" and he truly meant it. We were so impressed with how caring he was and how passionate he was about the event. Even at 9pm the day before the wedding he was texting to check in. Lucas and Ron were key to our day running smoothly. They were incredibly helpful and personable. We got so many compliments about the music, DJ, and master of ceremony.

Lucas and Ron, please know that you will always have a beer waiting for you at the Farm. We are incredibly grateful for all that you did. Cheers, Erin and Eddy

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Sound Express Entertainment 13
    Sound Express Entertainment 14

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

Lucas kept our dance floor packed all night and was a dream to work with. He did my entire wedding timeline and kept all of my vendors, family, and wedding party in the loop. He is seriously the best.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kayleigh · Married on 08/19/2017

Lucas goes above and beyond what is expected of a DJ. He's very helpful!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 08/12/2017

Lucas was great to work with! He was very organized and kept everything running smoothly. He paid attention to your requests and didn't let anything go unanswered. You will not be disappointed in booking with him. We received several compliments from our guests about how awesome he is. So thanks again Lucas! You made our day even more special!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Ashton · Married on 07/29/2017

Lucas, you were absolutely amazing! Guests loved you, we loved you! You went above and beyond on everything!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

Shortly after we got engaged, we knew we wanted Lucas to be our DJ. He had done my husbands sisters wedding and did a phenomenal job! We didn't look at any other DJ's when planning! Throughout our planning process, Lucas was very informative and made every dream I had possible! We met with him 3 nights before and he helped us make decisions on things we hadn't fully thought of or completely thought through. Even then night before, I had a crazy idea and asked him if it was possible. Without any hesitation, he said absolutely! Following the reception, we received NUMEROUS compliments on the DJ, music, and professionalism he exhibited throughout the night! We couldn't have been any happier!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

From start to finish, Lucas was amazing. He was prompt with all phone and email responses. He was great with meeting our needs while staying within budget. He remembered the personal touches that were important to us and was extremely flexible down to the very last minute when I asked for some unexpected, last minute equipment. His equipment sounded amazing and he brought sleek looking sound bars to our reception sight - an aesthetic bonus in addition to the great sound. Lucas went out of his way on the day of our wedding and even helped with getting the wedding party drinks, etc. I wouldn't change a thing and would recommend Sound Express to anyone. Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Lucas was the DJ for my wedding 6/10/17. He did absolutely amazing. We worked together for about 8 months in preparation. There was numerous times I would contact Lucas, worrying about something and he would always help calm me down. Lucas didn't just help with music he was a great deal of help in coordinating our entire wedding. He is extremely organized and definitely knows what he is doing and how to make sure guest enjoy themselves. I would recommend Lucas to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Gina · Married on 11/05/2016

Lucas is an exceptional DJ! From the moment I first contacted him, he was quick to respond to any questions I had. He helped us plan our entire reception, which was a huge stress reliever for me! He made a wedding day timeline for us to make sure everything ran smoothly. He even contacted our photographers to make sure they were on the same page. I cannot say enough good things about Lucas! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Carrie · Married on 10/22/2016

He is was really good gave us good ideas listens to what we wanted kept the music going I would hire him again

Sent on 11/14/2016

Lucas was the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding! He is so charismatic and energetic he keeps the dance floor packed. We've already been married for a month and we're still getting compliments from friends and family about how awesome our DJ was. It's a HUGE mistake to not books him.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Jeff · Married on 05/06/2016

We started looking for a DJ only a couple of months before the wedding and we came across Sound Express and contacted them. After a meeting with Lucas, we knew we wanted to go with him and it really was a great decision. He went out of his way to make sure our reception was a great time. He genuinely cares about the people he works with and anything we ask for or needed he did. I would recommend Sound Express to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2016

If I could score more than five stars I for sure would. Lucas was our DJ and he was on point, way more than I expected and more than my wife did as well. We always heard that the DJ and the photographer make or break your wedding and both of ours for sure made the wedding a great and memorable day. Lucas from day one was always there to help us and get the planning of wedding down. The venue wasn't the best at helping but when Lucas pulled out his list and just started running through things with me it all made a lot more sense to both my wife and me. Lucas helped plan this to a T and he was amazing in both ceremony and the reception. He had a timeline down to the min. which really gave us guidance on how the day was going to run. Lucas as a DJ is one of the best in the industry and I would for sure recommend him to anybody who is planning an event of any kind. Music selection was exactly what we requested and he did not cross the line as far music that isn't fit for everyone. Lucas for sure lives off of the vibe of the crowd and I am glad that he was able to DJ our wedding. Thank you Lucas for everything! Lucas is great at what he does and he will for sure give you any type of guidance if/when needed. Great music selection, great timing of everything, great introductions, just overall amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lucas is a fantastic DJ! You can trust he will do everything he can to make your day special. Everything we asked for we got! His prices are also very reasonable.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Hayley · Married on 09/05/2015

Lucas was awesome! Handled practically everything for me

Sent on 10/13/2015

Janet · Married on 06/06/2015

Lucas Henrichs did a wonderful job. Our wedding went so smoothly from the actually wedding ceremony to the reception. He went above and beyond making sure our recording of the ceremony had sound. He was a calming person making you feel at ease that he had everything under control. Everyone was up and dancing. Everyone tells me what a good time they had at our wedding. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015