9 Reviews for Sound EFX

After being totally overwhelmed by the multitude of DJ's at the Seattle wedding show, we found Cory through a recommendation from one of the main DJ's that works with our venue (but was unavailable). We really wanted a fun party with lots of dancing at our wedding and I had some specific ideas of what I wanted and especially what I didn't want for music. Cory was great and understood and executed my wishes to a tee. He is also very knowledgeable about the flow of a wedding and helps keep things on track. He came prepared with everything we needed for both an indoor and outdoor set-up, including accommodating both a musician and speaker for our ceremony. He was even able to cut a weird section of the music in our first dance song. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Breanne, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory is amazing! We met at a caterer tasting that was held at our wedding venue. Despite being slow on my end (trying to plan a wedding when a day sleeper is tough!) everything worked out well. We did everything via e-mail (though we had the option for a consult) which was nice with my crazy sleep schedule. The day of he helped with more than just the music & lighting that he provided. When the order of events needed to be changed after the ceremony he helped make the changes flawless. He was able to keep everything moving and ensured us some time alone to eat. I know there's an option for lighting which we had not discussed. However, we had amazing lighting while we were there! I highly recommend Sound EFX for any event!!!

Profile Picture Mariesa, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cory was great, he had music on que and accommodated our guests that werent able to make it down to the ceremony. He kept the time line to the minute and helped announce what was going on. I would recommend cory for any wedding

Profile Picture Tanisha, 8/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory is FABULOUS. There simply is no other word to describe him. I worked with him for a few years before hiring him for my daughter's wedding. Having worked with several dj's over 20 years of event planning business I would really only recommend Cory. You will find no one more professional, courteous, respectful of your wishes and willing to help you have the best event possible.
My daughter was part of 5 weddings the summer of 2014, including her own and all of her friends wished they would have had Cory at their weddings because he made her reception so much fun and memorable.

Profile Picture Cathryn, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory was a pleasure to work with! He was professional, prepared, and went above and beyond the call of duty. Every one throughout the night was raving about how amazing he was, which was further illustrated by the dance floor being packed the WHOLE night!!! Honestly music can make or break your wedding and I promise that Cory will not only get everyone dancing but also get them excited! I can't say enough about how great he was and in addition he is also super nice and friendly which you want when working with any vendor :) Thanks again Cory for an amazing night that I will always remember!

Profile Picture Juliana , 7/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory was the DJ for our wedding reception. We had been married in Vagss and wished to show our video and favorite pictures using the facilities equipment. When the equipment failed us, Cory saved the day. He had arrived early, and just happened to have what we needed to make things work. He took the video and pictures from us and handled everything.perfectly. Cory was so personable and professional. He was able to read the crowd and play the music everyone wanted to hear. Thank You Cory for helping us to plan and execute our reception. You helped to make it better than we ever imagined.

Profile Picture Preston and Julie, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Cory was the DJ for our wedding and was fantastic to work with. He was professional, friendly, and knows his business! He was a welcoming voice as he helped announce the activities at our wedding. He provides an information page that helped him play the kind of music and create the right party for me, my husbands and our guests. When I was stuck on what to do during one part of the wedding, he provided exactly the right solution. My biggest advice to any bride working with a DJ is to really use the form he provides, and give examples or specifics of the music or special announcements you want. Cory will deliver. My usually mild-mannered brother in law said the music was so good he not get my sister of the dance floor! We a fantastic time. Thank you Cory!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shellie, 7/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory, with Sound EFX Weddings, had great communication before, during , and on the actual day of the wedding. I never had any doubt that things would go exactly as planned and requested. Cory went above and beyond the call of duty for a DJ. On the day of the wedding he made sure the event staff, photographers, and everyone in the wedding party were on the same page. He always made sure that my husband and I had everything we needed, and even sat on the sidelines and coached us through cutting the cake so that we could get the perfect picture! Sound EFX Weddings is worth every penny and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User482668, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

we hired corey to do the music at our wedding ceremony and reception after being referred to him from some friends. He came out and did an amazing job. We had so much fun and he made sure everything went smooth and that we got to listen to everything we wanted to. I would highly recommend Sound EFX for anyones event!

View Vendor Response