Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jenna

Jenna Roovers · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly Recommend

SDDJ kept the dance floor packed all night. They were very easy to work with and made our wedding reception one to remember. I highly recommend booking them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Annelise · Married on 12/16/2017

Joe and Cory were great! They helped us through the process of planning and then we were able to relax and know that they had all the logistics covered. I think they played every song on our wish list and we even had a guest (does Elvis Impersonations) that wanted to sing a song dedicated to us and they were able to provide the background track for him on the fly! It was very tailored to just us and lots of personal touches were added!

Sent on 01/03/2018

April · Married on 10/14/2017

Sounds Dimensions was great to work with! They met all our needs the night of our wedding and before hand! We had a family circumstance the day of the wedding and they were able to go with it and make sure everything went off great!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Joe was extremely flexible with me and even halfway through the night would switch plans for me if I asked. I was extremely satisfied and would reccomend them to anyone I know planning a wedding. He made it easy and no stress on my part, and the music was great, much better than other weddings I've been to this year.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Heather · Married on 09/03/2017

I was so overwhelmed with choosing a dj for our wedding, but I'm SO happy I decided on Sound Dimensions...the sound for our ceremony was stellar, and the dance floor was hopping all night! Professional company that really focuses on tailoring the night to what YOU want...couldn't be happier, thanks again :)

Sent on 10/07/2017

CASSANDRA · Married on 08/12/2017

Great Job SDDJ!!! Our dance floor should've been bigger because it was packed all night!!! Very satisfied!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Kysia · Married on 06/02/2017

My husband and I used Sound Dimensions for our wedding ceremony and couldn't be happier. Joe and Cory were extremely professional and accommodated all of our requests without any hesitation. We highly recommend their services for any of your DJ needs :)

Sent on 06/28/2017

Abby · Married on 04/29/2017

On of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to hire Sound Dimensions! They proved to be everything you want in a DJ. Not only were my husband and I on the dance floor all night, but our guests were too. Joe, Erica and Cory were incredibly accommodating for what we wanted, played a wide variety of music, and made sure songs we didn't want, weren't played. I will recommend them to everyone! You seriously can't go wrong with these guys :)

Sent on 05/11/2017

Trey · Married on 01/14/2017

Joe and Cory were our emcees for our wedding. They were amazing! Joe really knows what he is doing and was an immense help in keeping the event organized and running smoothly. I could not have asked for a better service. The entertainment was truely phenomenal and contained a great mix of music. Our crowd was greatly pleased with the selection as well. The dance floor was never empty! Truly an amazing service!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Our DJ, Jason, was amazing! He did a great job listening to what we wanted and making suggestions for areas we didn't know what we wanted. Our guests are still talking about "Mission Impossible" - highly recommend to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Laura · Married on 09/23/2016

Joe was great to work with! He asked questions I never would have thought of and gave us ideas on what to do! The entire day was filled with music! We couldn't have done it without Joe and Cory. Be sure to ask him about Mission Impossible! Thank you Joe and Cory for all that you did on the day of our wedding. You fit right in with our crazy friends and family!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys's reply:

Laura, you two were fantastic to work with! It was a treat to be with all your outgoing and crazy friends... thank you so much for the business and best wishes into the future to both of you !

Jodi · Married on 09/10/2016

Music is a very important part of your special day...ONLY BOOK WITH THE BEST..SOUND DIMENSIONS!
    Cory & Travis were AMAZING! They were absolutely the best dee jays and our wedding reception was SPECTACULAR due to their fun-spirited personalities, professionalism, and music selection. I am so happy they were a part of our "team" of entertainment for the evening. WE LOVED YOU GUYS!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys's reply:

Thank you so much Jodi ! Was a pleasure for all of us involved. Best wishes to you both !

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

Joe & Tali did a fantastic job and really catered to our expectations.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Cassie · Married on 01/01/2016

Full disclosure, I am a DJ of Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys, but last week I was an SDDJ bride and I'd like to share a review to other brides and grooms.

My wedding utilized SDDJ ceremony audio, uplighting on two floors of my venue, dancefloor lighting and music, emcees, as well as, (unbeknownst to us at the time) WEDDLive. From the moment my guests walked in the door, they were able to hear music, clearly understand speakers, and enticed to get up on their feet and dance. The lighting was spectacular - not simply uplighting, but lighting to showcase the architectural details of my venue. Lighting with purpose.

The song that we wanted to be introduced to was simply not long enough for the kind of introduction Joe and the team wanted to provide, so he custom edited the song to fit our needs and it was perfect.

Our dancefloor was full till the last song. You can't ask for more than that.

And, as a surprise to us, Joe and the team utilized WEDDLive during both my ceremony and reception, so every minute of our celebrations are captured on hidden video.

Again, take my review with a grain of salt if you'd like, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend each and every one of you to at least give Joe a call and discuss the possibilities for your wedding. Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys took my wedding to another level...and for that I'll be eternally grateful.

Joe, Jason, Cory, and Erek - Thank you. Well done.

-Cassie & Seth
    1.1.2016

Sent on 01/07/2016

Alice · Married on 10/24/2015

Sound dimensions was absolutely wonderful. We had a hiccup with wedding venues and sound dimensions was more than accommodating. All of the staff made our day very special and it was absolutely perfect. We truly appreciated everything sound dimensions did for us and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/16/2015

My husband & I were extremely happy with the service that Sound Dimensions provided for our wedding. They met with us weeks before the wedding to get all the details hammered out and personalized it to what we wanted our day to look like. Our entrance into the ballroom was unique and SDDJ made it happen. I wish I could have seen the whole thing from the other side because I received many compliments. They also gave their professional opinion based on their many years of experience. Sound Dimensions put a lot of work into our day before the day of wedding. Many people gave me compliments about how great of a time that they had on the dance floor. The dance floor was packed for a lot of the night. People that don't normally dance were out there. This was exactly what we wanted for reception. The thing that I appreciated most were the cues 5-10 minutes before something special was going to happen ie. father/daughter dance, garter/bouquet toss. That what I could start to prepare or make my way to the dance floor so everything went smooth!

Sent on 11/30/2015
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

We were looking for a DJ that provided more than just music throughout the evening and we found that in SDDJ. They put on a fantastic show that gets your guests dancing and really make the event yours. They were wonderful to work with and we received many compliments on our DJ throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/16/2015
  • User4319012 · 2+ years ago

SDDJ was the perfect choice for having so many services done by one professional business. We opted for ceremony music, cocktail hour and dinner music, reception music, and some up lighting. We met with them on a few occasions and they were very professional people to work with. They listened to everything we had to say in regards to our preferences and even offered up other suggestions to help add to the experience and make it better. We received so many compliments on the music! The up lighting was beautiful. It really transformed the space into something special. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice of DJ. THANK YOU, SDDJ! You guys are wonderful!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Sound Disc Dimensions were fantastic at our wedding reception. We had beautiful uplighting and great music provided from them. They were a great asset to our big day.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Nikki · Married on 08/22/2015

We are so happy that we chose Sound Dimensions for our DJ!! The ceremony music was perfect, the uplighting and monogram were beautiful, and the reception music was so much fun! Jason and Cassie did an awesome job keeping the dance floor packed all night long. Joe was super helpful during the entire planning process. Very knowledgable and prompt with returning emails!! They had so many fun, unique ideas for the reception. I would recommend Sound Dimensions to anyone!! Worth every penny!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

jen · Married on 08/21/2015

I could not have been more pleased with our experience with sound dimensions. They DIed our ceremony all the way through the night until the very end. They exceeded our expectations. Joe and Cory made our night one to remember. Before the day approched we met with Joe several times he was very personable extremely organized and flexible. We got helpful emails all the time with tips for not only the djing portion but tips on wedding ideas in general. We were in constant contact even if it was just to see how things were coming along. We also got so many comments on the uplighting they did it was absolutely beautiful. I will recommend them to anyone working with them really set out minds at ease.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Angeli · Married on 08/07/2015

Absolutely perfect. Thank you! The dance floor was packed all night, and the uplighting was gorgeous. Everything we wanted and more. I am so glad I chose sound dimensions Djokovic. You guys were worth every penny! :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Sound Dimensions Disc Jockeys's reply:

Angeli, you and Jeff were great to work with, and so was your crowd! Thanks for the kind words and all the best to both of you.

Paul · Married on 07/18/2015

Joe was extremely helpful in planning our reception. He was open to our music choices and very thorough.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Allison · Married on 07/11/2015

Sound Dimensions was very easy to work with and accommodated all of my requests. They kept the dance floor full all night. I'm still having guest come to me and tell me how much fun they had at my reception and what great music was played.

Sent on 09/29/2015