Sound Defying Entertainment Reviews

39 | Denville, NJ

39 Reviews for Sound Defying Entertainment

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2012

All I can say is, Thank You Mike, for making our wedding amazing. The music selection was spot on, we were picky about what type of music we wanted and Mike nailed it. He was upbeat, professional, and kept things moving. We couldn't be happier with our DJ selection.

Thanks again, Mike!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Did everything via email they promised and delivered great lighting it made all the difference in the hall! Absolutely loved the look and the color was perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Tricia · event on 06/16/2012

Sound Defying Entertainment is reliable and professional. The company listens to the customer and provides what the customer wants.

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • User2425491 · event on 05/05/2012

Great music, played all the requests! Understood the feel of the crowd, and everyone said it was one of the best parties they have ever been to! He did not use the microphone much, so we had non-stop dancing for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 05/09/2012

C · event on 03/30/2012

SDE made it extremely easy to book their services for our daughter's Sweet 16. Prices were very reasonable. In addition there is a wide range of entertainment and lighting choices to select from. The best feature for my daughter was that she could create a playlist online (!!) They are very professional and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/03/2012

M · Married on 06/21/2008

After speaking to so many DJs and seeing their prices, I felt the deal I was getting from Sound Defying Entertainment was almost too good, but everything felt right. Mike understood that we weren't looking for anything over the top. Just something simple and classy. Although he did show us all the other options her offers he did not pressure us at all and we ended up with his basic package which was just perfect for our small reception. He was so fast to answer my emails too! Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Dena · Married on 09/23/2017

Sound Defying Entertainment did an absolutely awesome job with our wedding music. We were really particular about the kind of music we wanted, and didn't want the typical cheesy wedding music you hear everywhere. Thankfully, SDE has a great website that let us manage our playlist ahead of time, and specify requests, favorites, and do-not-plays. These DJ's not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. They managed to interpret exactly the sound we were looking for, and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We were absolutely thrilled!

Sent on 10/10/2017

anna · event on 05/16/2014

We loved this company! They did a great job setting up and the price was just right! I would recommend this company to others. Our students were on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Andrew · event on 06/02/2012

It is extremely rare that I post a review, but felt compelled to do so in this case. We used sound defying entertainment for my daughter’s sweet 16 and could not have been more pleased. Everything went as planned, their sound equipment and lighting was terrific. We hired a photographer taking candid shots and the DJ was able to show them on the video screens during the party. We obviously paid for these services, and although it was a decent amount, we are extremely pleased and feel the services provided were well worth the amount we paid and they were priced competitively. We would not hesitate in using their services again and have already received comments on how great the DJ was and recommend them to anyone. Thank you for a great time.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Sunitha · event on 11/21/2014

We are very happy with SoundDefying Entertainment. Mike made sure all the guests requests were played and had an awesome selection of music. Lot of flexibility , our schedule was executed as requested. Everyone greatly enjoyed the party.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Andrew · event on 09/06/2014

Mike was great.
    The kids had an awesome time.
    They liked that he took requests.
    The music selection apparently was a big hit.
    My only suggestion is perhaps interact with the audience a little more.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • User2529254 · event on 07/04/2012

The staff really enjoyed the music, the DJ did a wonderful job and was very friendly.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Marcia · event on 06/23/2012

3.0

I was extremely happy with the service I received from Sound Defying Entertainment. They also made a video montage for me which came out fabulous!!! Everyone just loved it and wanted to know who made it. The music was just what I asked for and the DJ was very accommodating. Their prices compared to others is unbeatable. I will definitely use them in a couple of years for my other daughters college graduation party.

Sent on 06/27/2012

C · event on 06/22/2013

Just right accommodations for an 8th grade event...thank you Mike & Chris.

Sent on 06/27/2013