Sound Defying Entertainment Reviews

39 | Denville, NJ

39 Reviews for Sound Defying Entertainment

• User4574417 · event on: 11/22/2014

DJ Mike was very friendly and accommodated all song requests. Our party really went non-stop with a packed dance floor- what more could we ask for. Plus we had BlackLights at the event and it was a HUGE success.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Veronica · event on: 03/20/2015

They were the BEST djs and so understanding and cooperative ! Mike and John are amazing and so nice to the kids and adults alike! Would HIGHLY recommend !

Sent on 03/24/2015

Hazel · event on: 05/08/2015

Great job I was very happy I would use this company again

Sent on 05/12/2015

Marie · event on: 06/27/2015

Our DJ Erica was great! My daughter and her friends thought she was awesome. She was very professional and made everyone feel comfortable. I had doubts hiring a DJ company online without hearing their work, but I was pleasantly surprised and very satisfied. Several of my guests came up to me and asked where I found my DJ. You won't go wrong with SDE!!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5625144 · event on: 11/14/2015

Sound Defying Entertainment and Mike did a wonderful job DJing, and providing an energetic atmosphere for our glow in the dark Sweet 16 party. None of the kids left the dance floor all night, and were exhausted after the 4 hrs of constant motion - what more could you ask for!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Alicia · event on: 03/12/2016

GREAT NIGHT! Our DJ was AWESOME! Even though my daughter went out of order on her candle ceremony, Mike somehow caught it and still played the right songs for the right people. My daughter's friends also told her and us that the DJ was awesome. And they have been to a lot of Sweet 16s. THANKS AGAIN for making her Sweet 16 SUPER FUN!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Dena · Married on 09/23/2017

Sound Defying Entertainment did an absolutely awesome job with our wedding music. We were really particular about the kind of music we wanted, and didn't want the typical cheesy wedding music you hear everywhere. Thankfully, SDE has a great website that let us manage our playlist ahead of time, and specify requests, favorites, and do-not-plays. These DJ's not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. They managed to interpret exactly the sound we were looking for, and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We were absolutely thrilled!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Andrew · event on: 06/02/2012

It is extremely rare that I post a review, but felt compelled to do so in this case. We used sound defying entertainment for my daughter’s sweet 16 and could not have been more pleased. Everything went as planned, their sound equipment and lighting was terrific. We hired a photographer taking candid shots and the DJ was able to show them on the video screens during the party. We obviously paid for these services, and although it was a decent amount, we are extremely pleased and feel the services provided were well worth the amount we paid and they were priced competitively. We would not hesitate in using their services again and have already received comments on how great the DJ was and recommend them to anyone. Thank you for a great time.

Sent on 06/08/2012

anna · event on: 05/16/2014

We loved this company! They did a great job setting up and the price was just right! I would recommend this company to others. Our students were on the dance floor the entire night.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Andrew · event on: 09/06/2014

Mike was great.
    The kids had an awesome time.
    They liked that he took requests.
    The music selection apparently was a big hit.
    My only suggestion is perhaps interact with the audience a little more.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Sunitha · event on: 11/21/2014

We are very happy with SoundDefying Entertainment. Mike made sure all the guests requests were played and had an awesome selection of music. Lot of flexibility , our schedule was executed as requested. Everyone greatly enjoyed the party.

Sent on 11/27/2014
  • User2529254 · event on: 07/04/2012

The staff really enjoyed the music, the DJ did a wonderful job and was very friendly.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Marcia · event on: 06/23/2012

3.0

I was extremely happy with the service I received from Sound Defying Entertainment. They also made a video montage for me which came out fabulous!!! Everyone just loved it and wanted to know who made it. The music was just what I asked for and the DJ was very accommodating. Their prices compared to others is unbeatable. I will definitely use them in a couple of years for my other daughters college graduation party.

Sent on 06/27/2012

C · event on: 06/22/2013

Just right accommodations for an 8th grade event...thank you Mike & Chris.

Sent on 06/27/2013