39 Reviews for Sound Defying Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
10 Sound Defying Entertainment Reviews

Mike helped make the process so easy, stress free and made sure everyone had an amazing time. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Craig, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound Defying Entertainment did an absolutely awesome job with our wedding music. We were really particular about the kind of music we wanted, and didn't want the typical cheesy wedding music you hear everywhere. Thankfully, SDE has a great website that let us manage our playlist ahead of time, and specify requests, favorites, and do-not-plays. These DJ's not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. They managed to interpret exactly the sound we were looking for, and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. We were absolutely thrilled!

Profile Picture Dena, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Sound/PA System

Mike did an amazing job at my wedding two weeks ago as well as my sisters wedding 3 years ago. He's not an "in your face" DJ which I appreciated. He juggled American wedding music with our Lebanese background and did so flawlessly. The photo booth was a great added touch! Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Jen, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sound defying entertainment was excellent. Mike answered all our emails very promptly and was able to meet our needs and make the whole process run smoothly. He really made the night come alive with his music, lighting, and fun props. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish and took any worry of sound and entertainment for the night off our hands! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music selections were perfect for our mixed crowd and everyone enjoyed dancing. I would definitely recommend Mike for any event. He is very professional and the client login page provided made the whole process easy from start to finish!

Profile Picture User2760286, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was great. He did exactly what I asked and we had a great night of entertainment because of it. I would recommend him to anyone and will use him again If i ever need a DJ. He really made my wedding special.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My original photo booth vendor, Dreams Studio Photography, cancelled on me literally the day before my wedding when I had paid them in full. Mike Dobkin at Sound Defying Entertainment was our savior! He gave me a great price and booked me with 24 hours to go. His props were hilarious!!! Due to the fact that a lot of people take your photo copies and dont end up leaving one in the guest book I was given a thumb drive with 2 folders (each had a duplicate .zip file just in case). What a great night! Thanks for making it all right :)

Profile Picture Kandace, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All I can say is, Thank You Mike, for making our wedding amazing. The music selection was spot on, we were picky about what type of music we wanted and Mike nailed it. He was upbeat, professional, and kept things moving. We couldn't be happier with our DJ selection.

Thanks again, Mike!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did everything via email they promised and delivered great lighting it made all the difference in the hall! Absolutely loved the look and the color was perfect!

Profile Picture User2118382, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

After speaking to so many DJs and seeing their prices, I felt the deal I was getting from Sound Defying Entertainment was almost too good, but everything felt right. Mike understood that we weren't looking for anything over the top. Just something simple and classy. Although he did show us all the other options her offers he did not pressure us at all and we ended up with his basic package which was just perfect for our small reception. He was so fast to answer my emails too! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture M, 6/21/08, 1 Review