Sound Chaser - Long Island's Hottest Party Band Reviews

19 | Williston Park, NY

19 Reviews for Sound Chaser - Long Island's Hottest Party Band

19 Sound Chaser - Long Island's Hottest Party Band Reviews

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

Gave us the party of our dreams! Knew exactly how to keep the guests dancing throughout the night! Looking back at our wedding gives us the best memories and it is in huge part due to Sound Chaser and their ability to keep the fun going! Highly recommend!

Thomas · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife and I had Sound Chaser do our wedding. Ceremony and Reception. They were perfect! We planned our own wedding. They worked with us up until the event, They responded to every text and email almost immediately. They learned our favorite songs. and helped us out as plans changed. When it came to the big day they were Amazing. We had a couple things happen that were not part of the schedule and they worked around it. no one knew anything went wrong. They sounded Great. Everyone loved them. They were affordable. And just all around pleasant. I recommend them to everybody,

kathy · Married on 10/14/2017

I'm so happy I found this band for my daughter's wedding. They were able to hear them first hand and booked them immediately! They were amazing! Everyone was on their feet from the first song. The food was excellent but the band stole the show!

Laura · Married on 09/08/2017

The Sound Chaser Band made our wedding reception absolutely amazing. Our family and friends were on the dance floor all night long. We had the best time and our wedding guests have not stopped talking about how great the band was. We cannot say enough about how thankful we are that we were able to have the Sound Chasers at our wedding. Every band member made us feel like we were family and it was a pleasure to work with them! By far the best choice we made in wedding planning. Highly recommend! We can't wait to see them perform again.

David · Married on 07/08/2017

Going with Sound Chaser Band for our wedding was one of the best decisions my wife and I made! Music was very important to us and everybody had an absolute blast in large part thanks to Sound Chaser Band! Lisa, Frank and the whole band were extremely accommodating, responsive and excited to share in our wedding day. For the quality of the band, you certainly can't beat the price. If you are looking for a band, look no further. Reach out and give them a chance and you will certainly not be disappointed!

We had two musicians perform during our ceremony and the whole band played during the reception. They learned songs for our ceremony, dances, etc which was great. We reviewed their normal set list and provided feedback as to our preferences and then let the band run with it from there. They did a great job reading the crowd and picking the perfect mix of songs throughout the night to keep the dance floor packed!

Don't waste time looking elsewhere, we strongly recommend reaching out to Sound Chaser Band today!

Caroline · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a fabulous experience with Sound Chaser Band at our wedding! Lisa was a pleasure to communicate with from the start - very responsive to emails and texts, easy to talk to on the phone, and always very clear in answering my questions and providing other information. She even set us up with a string quartet for our ceremony & cocktail hour, and managed all dealings with them. We couldn't have been happier with the band's performance at our wedding. They sounded great on every song (including our special requests), and our guests were dancing and enjoying themselves all night. They were incredibly professional, and dressed up in formalwear for our nighttime wedding. They also added in some personal color, such as dedicating a relevant song to my sister and her husband, and complimenting our guests on their dancing. I thought they did a great job with ordering the songs to keep the party going at a good pace and set the tone at different times. Ending the night with "Sweet Caroline" (since my name is Caroline) was perfect. Both Lisa and Frank congratulated us after the reception was over, and seemed to have sincerely enjoyed performing for us. We would highly recommend Sound Chaser for any special event!

Christine · Married on 04/29/2017

I was dead set on booking a DJ for my wedding until I saw sound chaser play at Off Key Tiki. They knew popular songs and were able to accommodate my requests. My guests loved the live music and keep raving about how much fun they had at the wedding! My friends that had DJ's had a lower energy level by far! They kept the party going and everyone was dancing from my grandma to the flower girl and everyone in between! They were available with questions, prompt, and entertaining! I would highly recommend them!! Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Sound Chaser - Long Island's Hottest Party Band's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!

ELAINE · Married on 09/17/2016

Hi Lisa,
    Chris and I want to say a big thank you for making our wedding AMAZING! You all sounded terrific, and we got tons of compliments on the band. We had a great time, and couldn't have asked for a more fun evening. Thanks so much for learning our music and doing it perfectly! Wish we could do it all again. I will be sure to recommend sound chasers to others!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Denise · Married on 08/26/2016

My dance floor was packed all night! Awesome to work with and amazing music! They did great covers to my first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances. I was so impressed!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Donna · Married on 08/26/2016

Sound Chaser Band for our wedding was the best decision. Many people commented on how great the band was. The dance floor was hopping. The sound was full and the singing was superb. Sound Chaser Band is completely professional and so easy to work with. Many thanks to Lisa and Frank and the entire band for making our reception a memorable party!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Carol · Married on 08/15/2016

Sound Chaset is a great band , everyone complimented us after wedding. They had everyone dancing the whole night. great range of songs and
    Play lots of instruments

Sent on 08/19/2016

Elena · Married on 05/14/2016

We had Soundchaser perform at our wedding and could not have made a better choice. Lisa and Frank were a pleasure to work with and everything was smooth from beginning to end. They learned our wedding song and it sounded fantastic. We also added the DJ with the band and that worked out better than I had imagined. Everyone continues to compliment them months later. I would highly recommend Soundchaser for any event!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Sound Chaser created the perfect soundtrack to our wedding!! They provided beautiful background music for the ceremony. Which happened to be outside with a surprise shower just as the wedding began.They were so professional and efficient in getting the equipment to cover and still making it possible to have music playing for my walk down the isle that I had no idea there was even a problem:)

At the reception, they played songs that got everyone up and dancing. They sounded great both vocally and musically with a variety of music from 80's to funk to classic slow jams to modern pop.

The band members were easy to work with and their positive personalities shined through all night long as they performed and MC'd the wedding.They even learned a lesser-know song, "Amazing" by One Eskimo, that we wanted for our first dance. They also worked with my husband in secret prior to the wedding so he could surprise me with a serenade.

At the reception, a friend dedicated a song to us and they welcomed her and her husband to join the band to sing it to us. It was all so special and so much fun!!

I would hire them again and recommend them 100 times over!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Roselyne · Married on 01/08/2016

I can't say enough good things about Sound Chaser Band! My wedding would n't have been as special without them! They were so easy to work with, and the band sounded top notch! I wish I could have another wedding, so I could hire them again! I would recommend them to any bride!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

can't say enough! Working with Frank and Lisa was great, they were so patient with me and all my late requests. Frank and the entire band made our night so special. All my husband and I wanted was an amazing party with a full dance floor. The dance floor was full ALL night. Everyone was so talented. I want to do it all again. We have received so many compliments about the band. Also, the talent is INCREDIBLE but the pricing so affordable! Would recommend to ALL!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

I was married this past October and my fiancé and I hired Sound Chaser Band to play at our wedding. They were simply amazing and had terrific energy. All band members were personable, and happy and helped guide the overall mood of the party. They satisfied a broad range of guests and played a variety of music. My fiancé and I were more than happy with our choice of band.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Great band, very professional and talented! From the cocktail hour to the reception, they learned songs I wanted, and worked with me every step of the way, at a price that was lower than other bands. I highly recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Fabulous band! Great variety of music! Always friendly and professional! The lead singers (Lisa's) voice is unbelievable! I would definitely recommend this band!

Natalie · Married on 08/18/2018

Sound Chaser was great! They really went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. They learned songs for our first dance, father/daughter dance and mother/son dance, all which were amazingly done! The team had great energy and many guest raved about them! Thanks Lisa and Sound Chaser!