Sound Active Events Reviews

Sound Active Events 1
Sound Active Events 2
Sound Active Events 3

Scott Saladino · Getting married on 03/04/2021

They really made our wedding special!!!

From the start of the whole process, you guys were absolutely great. To be honest we had no idea what we were doing when we started planning our wedding. Thanks for the guidance and help along the way. Your staff was excellent, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a great time, and it did go by way too fast. I think your staff was perfect for our wedding and would be happy to recommend Sound Active Events to anyone. Our guests all said that you guys were amazing.

Services: DJ, Wedding Singer, Candid Photographer, and Photo Booth

Sent on 04/29/2019

Noelle · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

I hosted the party. The DJ (Anthony) was amazing. He was thoughtful and fun. He really got the party going and people involved. The flow of music was incredible to make every generation happy and want to join in the party. I wish I could give more then 5 stars. The DJ was like a member of the family that day. This company went above and beyond to provide a perfect flow of the event. There is no other entertainment company that provides such a high quality of entertainment for such a fair price. Trust me on this, they are best!!!!!!! I rarely leave reviews, but so many guests raved about the DJ,,, I had to provide a review, but more importantly a big Thank You for making that day truly incredible

Sent on 05/20/2019

Edwin Suarez · Married on 03/30/2019

Flawless experience!

We are so happy we hired Anthony and Sound Active for our wedding. The entire process was flawless, he made us feel extremely comfortable when we first met him and listened to our needs to help deliver the perfect wedding! The SAE team was very flexible during the wedding and ensured that the Crowd was into the music. I would highly recommend them to any friends and family.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Claudia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Entertainment

Sound Active was everything we hoped for. From the very first meeting we knew Anthony was going to deliver exactly what we wanted, at reasonable price and in a professional way.

The customizations available to us were really what set these guys apart. We were able to add a photo booth (worth it), the fog machine for the first dance, custom lighting and visual effects... but what really stole the show was the live performers.

We had a percussionist and a saxophonist accompany the DJ and they made the wedding. The energy and excitement the drummer brought to the dance floor was incredible. The sax man added elegance to the dining time and really punctuated the music in a way we had never experienced.

Everything is important when planning a wedding but if you really want it to be great, you're gonna need great entertainment and these guys deliver. We cannot recommend them and the multitude of services and options they provide enough. If we have another event where music is involved, its Sound Active Events all the way.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Campana · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome music

Anthony and Jason did an amazing job for our wedding. They did an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed and the music was excellent!! They played music from different genres and went through the decades to make sure that EVERYONE was entertained and dancing their hearts out. Thank you Sound Active Events for making our night that much more special!!

Alison · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Music, Great MC, Great Everything!

Anthony made our wedding day so fun and so special. We were initially overwhelmed by the logistics of wedding planning, but Anthony demystified the whole process from the start. He listened carefully to what we wanted and provided suggestions when we needed them. I was completely confident in his abilities by the time the day rolled around, and with good reason – he crushed it on our wedding day! He chose great music, and he’s also an amazing MC, which made the whole thing even better. His experience really shows. He was also so upbeat and positive on the day, which goes a long way when you’re dealing with the inevitable stress of a wedding. We highly recommend Anthony and Sound Active – you won’t find a better team!

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

You must book with Sound Active!

Anthony was amazing to work with! He was available through out the entire process with questions and I could always count on him to respond immediately. He went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything was running just the way my husband and I had imagined and he even worked with me the day of to surprise my husband during the wedding with the notre dame song since he was missing the game! I would definitely recommend anthony and his team at sound active!

• Maria

Maria Finley · Married on 09/28/2018

The greatest experience

At was great experience. The music was excellent, professionalism

Sound Active Events 4

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj Mike, our Emcee John and our Saxophone player Matt made our wedding reception an epic event! They were all very professional and easy to work with. I met them the first time at the event and instantly felt at ease and knew that they will do an awesome job and they did! They kept us on track/schedule and made everything flow seamlessly. I got a lot of guests who came up to me complimenting our music and emcee and everybody had a blast! Anthony who we coordinated with prior to the event was also very responsive and did a good job relaying our vision to the rest of the team. Thank you guys for making our wedding reception such an awesome event! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • jenna

jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Sound Active Events was nothing but amazing for my wedding day! Simply the best!!

Anthony made my wedding a dream come true!!!! The whole process was so professional and put me at ease. All my guests raved how amazing the music was and they danced all night . The photo booth was a huge hit! Anthony made sure everything I wanted was incorporated and made the Night run so smooth. I am thrilled with my decision and so glad we had the best experiece and memories. Thank you sound active events !!!!!!!!

Richard Link · Married on 09/14/2018

sound active

Anthony Has been a good friend of mine for over 20 years. And has been Djing for even longer then that. I choose Anthony at Sound Active Events not only because he is my friend. I choose him because he is an honest person and will go above and beyond to make sure your party is the best it can be. Anthony had my wedding jamming all night long!!! Choose Anthony at Sound Active Events and you will not be disappointed.

Mary · Married on 08/11/2018

Mary C.
    Anthony Costello, Owner of Sound Active Events made our Wedding everything we could have hoped for and more. Being in the wedding industry myself, I knew I needed to hire someone that would do an amazing job and in meeting Anthony that was exactly the feeling I had . He was unbelievably professional and extremely patient, making sure that he captured every single detail that we had wanted for our wedding. He gave us some suggestions and helped us plan this amazing day. I purchased his lighting services to capture the ambience that we were looking for for our farm wedding and his photo booth was a huge hit! I had given him many special requests and he made sure that he executed each one throughout the evening . Everyone at my wedding said that the music was the best part and it truly was ! People were out of their seats most of the night dancing and having a blast. The Photo Booth was an amazing touch because they captured special moments of the night and gave everybody something fun to do . Trust me when I tell you that you will not regret hiring SAE for your wedding or any special event . If you are looking to leave a lasting memory in peoples minds of what a great time they had, then Sound Active Events needs to be a part of that day ! Thank you Anthony and staff for making my wedding one of the greatest memories I’ll have.

Sent on 09/20/2018

D Sadowsky · Married on 07/31/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Sadowsky

We hired Anthony, owner of Sound Active Events after interviewing several DJ’s for our wedding. He was extremely organized, knew what we were looking for and had many options and add ons to enhance the DJ experience. All of our guests kept complimenting how great the music was and the singer we added on was phenomenal. We danced all night long thanks to Anthony!

Lillian · Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond our expectations!

You need to hire DJ Costello and his team! We used him and his team for our wedding at the Crabtree's Kittle House in July of this year and it was a blast! We had a combination of DJ, live singer and live drummer and it made such an energizing atmosphere. The party was amazing, the announcements were seamless. We used him and his team for ceremony music, MC, reception music, photo booth. They were beyond helpful and they are the epitome of professionals. They know how to get a party started and keep it going! Also they are so fun and Anthony wants to give the bride and groom ideas, when you first meet with him he has VR glasses so you see what it's like to hire him and his team, what you can include in your package and what it would feel like the day of your wedding. As a bride I never dreamed of getting behind a drum set with a drummer as my guests partied along and now it's one of my most memorable moments. They know how to throw a good party and they really care, I tell anyone who asks about our entertainment to call Anthony, we hope to use him and his team again!

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

Sound Active made our wedding. Anthony was so easy to work with and helped us out in any way we needed. The DJ, photo booth and lighting was everything and more. We really enjoyed getting all of the photo booth pictures at the end of the night! I highly recommend Anthony and Sound Active if you really want to have the best wedding ever!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Vickie · Married on 06/29/2018

Sound Active Events!

My husband and I used Sound Active Events for our wedding in June. They were the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding! Prior to our wedding, my husband and I sat down with Anthony, owner of Sound Active Events, to discuss the vibe of our wedding and how all we really wanted was everyone dancing all night long. Anthony always answered emails and text messages promptly and not only was he super reliable, but he made our vision come to life. Everyone (EVERYONE!) danced all night long!! We had such an incredible mix of music that had every single person (21-80yrs old) in the room up on the dance floor. Everybody was raving about the music, weeks after our wedding. In our package, we had the amazing photo booth (with the best props ever!), up-lighting, a saxophone player (so good), candid photographer, and TV screens that displayed photos from the candid photographer from throughout the night. We even got to take the photos home that night!! Hiring Sound Active Events for our wedding was the best decision we made in our planning process. You won’t be disappointed if you hire this amazing team!!

Megan C · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience!

Professional, reliable and fun company. Anthony was great to work with. I highly recommend reaching out to them!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Bianca · Married on 04/28/2018

I am going to start my review by saying that Sound Active Events was awesome for my 4.28.18 wedding! Anthony and his crew really kept the party flowing and the dance floor was always full and alive. I can't thank you guys enough! He really listened to what we wanted and how we wanted our day to go. My guest had an amazing time and the photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Anthony provided me with all the pictures of the photo booth and our photo candid we had and my husband and I couldn't stop laughing looking through all those. From music, to lighting, to Co2 tanks blasters, and montage he had it all. Huge thank you to JBeats who was our percussionist that day. He really killed it on the drums. Highly professional entertainment company that I recommend anyone for their big event. Thank you Anthony and the crew for making our day big! XOXO Bianca & Armando

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Sound Active Events 5
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/30/2017

Last minute my Fiancé and I decided to hire a different DJ for our wedding, only a few weeks out! It was such a terrifying jump to take, but I’m SO glad we did! From the moment we emailed Anthony at Sound Active events, I knew we made the right choice. He was beyond helpful throughout the process and I never doubted anything for our Big Day! You can’t go wrong with the SAE Team! I got so many compliments on their MC, DJ and song choices throughout the night. One of my guests told me it was the best DJ they had ever heard! If you're looking for a DJ and you don't want to have to worry, Sound Active Events is the way to go, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2017

Anthony, thank you sooo much to you and your team for making our wedding day even more special! You guys really outdid yourselves and surpassed our expectations! Kev and I danced the night away thanks to the amazing sound active team! In all the craziness leading up to the wedding I was so happy that i didn’t have to think or worry about music/ coordination of events. You guys killed it and made our night unforgettable! ps- the photo booth was awesome and Kev and I couldn’t stop laughing as we looked through the photos and saw the fabulous props!

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2017

There are a lot of companies out there that can have the right equipment and say the right things, but what sets the team at Sound Active Events a part is that they deliver on 100% of the things they say they can deliver on. They are kind, knowledgeable, and hard working from beginning to end. Every one of my guests said DJ Shortkutz was the best DJ they've ever heard at a wedding. He had every one out of their seats from the young to the more seasoned crowd. My guests also loved the photo booth and it was amazing to see all the pictures at the end of the night. I'd work with Anthony and his team again for any party that I throw in the future and I'd recommend them to any of my friends that need a DJ, Photobooth, Lighting, etc...... their prices are fair, if anything for the amount of work that they put in for your wedding it almost feels like you don't pay them enough. They are just that good. They are also just really great people who truly care about making your day a special one. If you're looking for a company that will put in the hard work and consideration for your special day then this is definitely the company you should be getting in contact with immediately.

Angie · Married on 11/19/2017

Anthony and Sound Active Events were amazing! They made our special day the best day ever! Sound Active made sure to mix the music so that everyone enjoyed it and had fun! They also played my favorites and even downloaded one at the venue so that I could have a special dance with my brother! The dedication and strive for perfection was met in every single detail. Anthony especially made sure that we were happy all night by checking in with us and letting us know when significant moments in the timeline were about to happen! Amazing! Everyone in our families are still talking about the music, the dancing, and the party! Thank you Anthony and Sound Active! You made our night more amazing than we could have imagined!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Sound Active Events 6

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2017

When we began researching DJ's for our wedding, I quickly came across Sound Active Events and inquired. Anthony responded almost immediately (most likely working from home as it was a blizzard outside) From his first contact through to the last song at our reception, Anthony was energetic, attentive and flexible. He listened to all our questions and ideas and gave honest feedback. The client portal on SAE website made music planning a BREEZE. We were able to manage our song selections, create a do not play list and find suggestions when we were indecisive. The client portal was specific and detailed. When it came down to the final days before the wedding, Anthony called us and we talked through every single detail to ensure a seamless reception. When our wedding day arrived, the SAE crew did an amazing job! Our guests were up and dancing all night long! The photo booth had awesome and original props. We had 2 personally designed GoBo images since we couldn't decide on just one. Matt our sax player did a great job moving around the reception adding a touch of live music. At the end of the night, I walked out of Whitby Castle with my own USB bracelet full of candid photos capturing the highlights of our wedding. SAE is the complete package! If I need a DJ again, SAE is the only company I'd call!

G · Married on 10/27/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about the guys at Sound Active! Anthony made the whole planning experience easy and care free. I am so happy we picked them, it was such a party! We were having so much fun dancing that we didn’t even want to sit down and eat. You will never stress and you will have amazing memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/31/2017

joseph · Married on 10/21/2017

Anthony made this part of our wedding planning so effortless from the first day we met with him. He and his team kept us dancing all night long, we literally didn't sit down once! The smoke machine for our first dance was perfect and made for some really beautiful pictures. And the photo booth was definitely a nice touch. Thanks again for such an awesome night!

Sent on 12/30/2017