Sound Active Events Reviews

Sound Active Events 3
  • Jessica

Jessica Campana · Married on 10/26/2018

Awesome music

Anthony and Jason did an amazing job for our wedding. They did an excellent job keeping the dance floor packed and the music was excellent!! They played music from different genres and went through the decades to make sure that EVERYONE was entertained and dancing their hearts out. Thank you Sound Active Events for making our night that much more special!!

Alison · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Music, Great MC, Great Everything!

Anthony made our wedding day so fun and so special. We were initially overwhelmed by the logistics of wedding planning, but Anthony demystified the whole process from the start. He listened carefully to what we wanted and provided suggestions when we needed them. I was completely confident in his abilities by the time the day rolled around, and with good reason – he crushed it on our wedding day! He chose great music, and he’s also an amazing MC, which made the whole thing even better. His experience really shows. He was also so upbeat and positive on the day, which goes a long way when you’re dealing with the inevitable stress of a wedding. We highly recommend Anthony and Sound Active – you won’t find a better team!

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

You must book with Sound Active!

Anthony was amazing to work with! He was available through out the entire process with questions and I could always count on him to respond immediately. He went above and beyond the day of to make sure everything was running just the way my husband and I had imagined and he even worked with me the day of to surprise my husband during the wedding with the notre dame song since he was missing the game! I would definitely recommend anthony and his team at sound active!

• Maria

Maria Finley · Married on 09/28/2018

The greatest experience

At was great experience. The music was excellent, professionalism

Sound Active Events 4

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Dj Mike, our Emcee John and our Saxophone player Matt made our wedding reception an epic event! They were all very professional and easy to work with. I met them the first time at the event and instantly felt at ease and knew that they will do an awesome job and they did! They kept us on track/schedule and made everything flow seamlessly. I got a lot of guests who came up to me complimenting our music and emcee and everybody had a blast! Anthony who we coordinated with prior to the event was also very responsive and did a good job relaying our vision to the rest of the team. Thank you guys for making our wedding reception such an awesome event! I highly recommend them!

• jenna

jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Sound Active Events was nothing but amazing for my wedding day! Simply the best!!

Anthony made my wedding a dream come true!!!! The whole process was so professional and put me at ease. All my guests raved how amazing the music was and they danced all night . The photo booth was a huge hit! Anthony made sure everything I wanted was incorporated and made the Night run so smooth. I am thrilled with my decision and so glad we had the best experiece and memories. Thank you sound active events !!!!!!!!

Richard Link · Married on 09/14/2018

sound active

Anthony Has been a good friend of mine for over 20 years. And has been Djing for even longer then that. I choose Anthony at Sound Active Events not only because he is my friend. I choose him because he is an honest person and will go above and beyond to make sure your party is the best it can be. Anthony had my wedding jamming all night long!!! Choose Anthony at Sound Active Events and you will not be disappointed.

Mary · Married on 08/11/2018

Mary C.
    Anthony Costello, Owner of Sound Active Events made our Wedding everything we could have hoped for and more. Being in the wedding industry myself, I knew I needed to hire someone that would do an amazing job and in meeting Anthony that was exactly the feeling I had . He was unbelievably professional and extremely patient, making sure that he captured every single detail that we had wanted for our wedding. He gave us some suggestions and helped us plan this amazing day. I purchased his lighting services to capture the ambience that we were looking for for our farm wedding and his photo booth was a huge hit! I had given him many special requests and he made sure that he executed each one throughout the evening . Everyone at my wedding said that the music was the best part and it truly was ! People were out of their seats most of the night dancing and having a blast. The Photo Booth was an amazing touch because they captured special moments of the night and gave everybody something fun to do . Trust me when I tell you that you will not regret hiring SAE for your wedding or any special event . If you are looking to leave a lasting memory in peoples minds of what a great time they had, then Sound Active Events needs to be a part of that day ! Thank you Anthony and staff for making my wedding one of the greatest memories I’ll have.

D Sadowsky · Married on 07/31/2018

Mr. & Mrs. Sadowsky

We hired Anthony, owner of Sound Active Events after interviewing several DJ’s for our wedding. He was extremely organized, knew what we were looking for and had many options and add ons to enhance the DJ experience. All of our guests kept complimenting how great the music was and the singer we added on was phenomenal. We danced all night long thanks to Anthony!

Lillian · Married on 07/21/2018

Beyond our expectations!

You need to hire DJ Costello and his team! We used him and his team for our wedding at the Crabtree's Kittle House in July of this year and it was a blast! We had a combination of DJ, live singer and live drummer and it made such an energizing atmosphere. The party was amazing, the announcements were seamless. We used him and his team for ceremony music, MC, reception music, photo booth. They were beyond helpful and they are the epitome of professionals. They know how to get a party started and keep it going! Also they are so fun and Anthony wants to give the bride and groom ideas, when you first meet with him he has VR glasses so you see what it's like to hire him and his team, what you can include in your package and what it would feel like the day of your wedding. As a bride I never dreamed of getting behind a drum set with a drummer as my guests partied along and now it's one of my most memorable moments. They know how to throw a good party and they really care, I tell anyone who asks about our entertainment to call Anthony, we hope to use him and his team again!

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

Sound Active made our wedding. Anthony was so easy to work with and helped us out in any way we needed. The DJ, photo booth and lighting was everything and more. We really enjoyed getting all of the photo booth pictures at the end of the night! I highly recommend Anthony and Sound Active if you really want to have the best wedding ever!

Vickie · Married on 06/29/2018

Sound Active Events!

My husband and I used Sound Active Events for our wedding in June. They were the HIGHLIGHT of our wedding! Prior to our wedding, my husband and I sat down with Anthony, owner of Sound Active Events, to discuss the vibe of our wedding and how all we really wanted was everyone dancing all night long. Anthony always answered emails and text messages promptly and not only was he super reliable, but he made our vision come to life. Everyone (EVERYONE!) danced all night long!! We had such an incredible mix of music that had every single person (21-80yrs old) in the room up on the dance floor. Everybody was raving about the music, weeks after our wedding. In our package, we had the amazing photo booth (with the best props ever!), up-lighting, a saxophone player (so good), candid photographer, and TV screens that displayed photos from the candid photographer from throughout the night. We even got to take the photos home that night!! Hiring Sound Active Events for our wedding was the best decision we made in our planning process. You won’t be disappointed if you hire this amazing team!!

Megan C · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience!

Professional, reliable and fun company. Anthony was great to work with. I highly recommend reaching out to them!

Bianca · Married on 04/28/2018

I am going to start my review by saying that Sound Active Events was awesome for my 4.28.18 wedding! Anthony and his crew really kept the party flowing and the dance floor was always full and alive. I can't thank you guys enough! He really listened to what we wanted and how we wanted our day to go. My guest had an amazing time and the photo booth was a huge hit at my wedding. Anthony provided me with all the pictures of the photo booth and our photo candid we had and my husband and I couldn't stop laughing looking through all those. From music, to lighting, to Co2 tanks blasters, and montage he had it all. Huge thank you to JBeats who was our percussionist that day. He really killed it on the drums. Highly professional entertainment company that I recommend anyone for their big event. Thank you Anthony and the crew for making our day big! XOXO Bianca & Armando

Sound Active Events 5

Courtney · Married on 12/30/2017

Last minute my Fiancé and I decided to hire a different DJ for our wedding, only a few weeks out! It was such a terrifying jump to take, but I’m SO glad we did! From the moment we emailed Anthony at Sound Active events, I knew we made the right choice. He was beyond helpful throughout the process and I never doubted anything for our Big Day! You can’t go wrong with the SAE Team! I got so many compliments on their MC, DJ and song choices throughout the night. One of my guests told me it was the best DJ they had ever heard! If you're looking for a DJ and you don't want to have to worry, Sound Active Events is the way to go, you won't be disappointed!

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2017

Anthony, thank you sooo much to you and your team for making our wedding day even more special! You guys really outdid yourselves and surpassed our expectations! Kev and I danced the night away thanks to the amazing sound active team! In all the craziness leading up to the wedding I was so happy that i didn’t have to think or worry about music/ coordination of events. You guys killed it and made our night unforgettable! ps- the photo booth was awesome and Kev and I couldn’t stop laughing as we looked through the photos and saw the fabulous props!

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2017

There are a lot of companies out there that can have the right equipment and say the right things, but what sets the team at Sound Active Events a part is that they deliver on 100% of the things they say they can deliver on. They are kind, knowledgeable, and hard working from beginning to end. Every one of my guests said DJ Shortkutz was the best DJ they've ever heard at a wedding. He had every one out of their seats from the young to the more seasoned crowd. My guests also loved the photo booth and it was amazing to see all the pictures at the end of the night. I'd work with Anthony and his team again for any party that I throw in the future and I'd recommend them to any of my friends that need a DJ, Photobooth, Lighting, etc...... their prices are fair, if anything for the amount of work that they put in for your wedding it almost feels like you don't pay them enough. They are just that good. They are also just really great people who truly care about making your day a special one. If you're looking for a company that will put in the hard work and consideration for your special day then this is definitely the company you should be getting in contact with immediately.

Angie · Married on 11/19/2017

Anthony and Sound Active Events were amazing! They made our special day the best day ever! Sound Active made sure to mix the music so that everyone enjoyed it and had fun! They also played my favorites and even downloaded one at the venue so that I could have a special dance with my brother! The dedication and strive for perfection was met in every single detail. Anthony especially made sure that we were happy all night by checking in with us and letting us know when significant moments in the timeline were about to happen! Amazing! Everyone in our families are still talking about the music, the dancing, and the party! Thank you Anthony and Sound Active! You made our night more amazing than we could have imagined!!!

Sound Active Events 6

Colleen · Married on 11/17/2017

When we began researching DJ's for our wedding, I quickly came across Sound Active Events and inquired. Anthony responded almost immediately (most likely working from home as it was a blizzard outside) From his first contact through to the last song at our reception, Anthony was energetic, attentive and flexible. He listened to all our questions and ideas and gave honest feedback. The client portal on SAE website made music planning a BREEZE. We were able to manage our song selections, create a do not play list and find suggestions when we were indecisive. The client portal was specific and detailed. When it came down to the final days before the wedding, Anthony called us and we talked through every single detail to ensure a seamless reception. When our wedding day arrived, the SAE crew did an amazing job! Our guests were up and dancing all night long! The photo booth had awesome and original props. We had 2 personally designed GoBo images since we couldn't decide on just one. Matt our sax player did a great job moving around the reception adding a touch of live music. At the end of the night, I walked out of Whitby Castle with my own USB bracelet full of candid photos capturing the highlights of our wedding. SAE is the complete package! If I need a DJ again, SAE is the only company I'd call!

G · Married on 10/27/2017

I seriously cannot say enough good things about the guys at Sound Active! Anthony made the whole planning experience easy and care free. I am so happy we picked them, it was such a party! We were having so much fun dancing that we didn’t even want to sit down and eat. You will never stress and you will have amazing memories to last a lifetime!

joseph · Married on 10/21/2017

Anthony made this part of our wedding planning so effortless from the first day we met with him. He and his team kept us dancing all night long, we literally didn't sit down once! The smoke machine for our first dance was perfect and made for some really beautiful pictures. And the photo booth was definitely a nice touch. Thanks again for such an awesome night!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

I recently celebrated my wedding on 10/20/17 and chose Sound Active Event for the entertainment. I have to say it was an EXCELLENT choice! I am throughly satisfied with the service Anthony and his team provided. Not only did I book DJ service but was able to have their percussionist, Joel (Jbeats) accompany the DJ. My guest are still commenting on how great the entertainment was. Our music choices were; latin, pop, and 80s/90s and Anthony was able to accommodate our needs and keep everyone on the dance floor. I recommend SAE for any event.

Candice · Married on 10/14/2017

Sound Active Events did such a terrific job for our reception! From start to finish! I met with Anthony when we started planning. He was so organized and prepared. He listened to what I had in mind, made terrific suggestions, and offered his opinion based on experience which made our reception great! Most importantly, he let us know that he and his group could handle anything and that we could rest easily knowing our event was in their hands. DJ Shortkutz and the MC were so great! Our dance floor was packed the entire evening -- with everyone from the club party crowd to grandparents! Plus, they were able to roll with the flow to make everything go well, even when someone showed up for the bridal party announcement as we were walking in and had just told them they weren't coming! They were perfect! We took their advice on some events like the anniversary dance -- listening to them brought tears to our families eyes! The lighting was perfect. We also got the photo booth. So many of our guests told us how much they loved our photo booth and how much better it was than others! You're in good hands with this amazing group.

Candice · Married on 10/13/2017

Anthony and the rest of the Sound Active crew are amazing! The entire process for planning our wedding was made so easy and stress free from our first meeting all the way until the end of our wedding. The photo booth was perfect! And our guests can't stop telling us how it was one of the most fun weddings they've been to in a long time

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2017

Anthony and his team were simply incredible! They were so knowledgeable about everything related to the flow of weddings. Their team left our wedding guests dancing until the end of the night. Even guests who don't normally dance were on the dance floor the whole time. They left us with so many incredible memories. I had questioned some of the timeline aspects of the wedding, when the ceremony and cocktail hour would start. Anthony was completely right about all of it! He knew exactly how the night would play off. Can't wait to see our videos and relive this excitement. Thank you sound active!