Soulution Reviews

8 | Greenville, SC

8 Reviews for Soulution

emma · Married on 06/22/2018

Solution ROCKS! From day one, they were overly accommodating and learned several new songs for us. They have such incredible energy and soul, all of our guest were dancing the whole time. They were able to play a wide range of music and I cannot find one negative thing to say about them. I would hire them for another event in a heartbeat! Thank you for making our special day that much better!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Barbara · Married on 12/17/2016

We chose this band for my daughter's wedding via internet. We live in Florida and the wedding was in NC. So, we took a chance. This band is THE BEST!! I'm seriously not kidding. We had SO much fun with them. Even all of the other vendors that were at the wedding were amazed. Every guest was coming up to me and saying how great they were. And, I was on the dance floor most of the night (and I literally NEVER dance). I just love this band!! No regrets!! HIRE THEM:)

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kim · Married on 12/17/2016

Well, it looks like my mother has already reviewed this incredible band- see below @ Barbara!
    I am so grateful for Soulution for their amazing, interactive performance. I knew that weddings are made with the band, so we booked Soulution as soon as we picked the wedding date. We had never heard them play in person, but after contacting Ethan, we knew that they were the band for us. They were extremely accommodating and so much fun. They stayed late to play the song "Africa" for my brother, which might have been the highlight of my night. I got to speak to one of the band members while I was getting my dress bustled, and he brought up how he loves to volunteer to teach music to youth. I realized in that moment that not only are these people incredible musicians, but they are great people as well. Get to know them if you can. I would recommend them 10/10 to anyone who wants a great variety of music and an infectious energy at their event!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cassady · Married on 07/30/2016

I think I can hear our wedding guests still talking about how much they loved Soulution! They were perfect and unlike any other band that I've heard at a wedding. Not only were they loaded with talent, they were so friendly and accommodating! You can tell by the sweat and the smiles in all of our photos that Soulution made our wedding one hell of a party that we'll remember forever.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Soulution was absolutely fabulous! They traveled all the way from Greenville to Jackson, MS for us and still gave us a reasonable price! The guys are so talented and Ethan was very easy going and great to work with! My guests had a great time-- we literally danced the entire time! We got so many compliments on the band -- would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Delores · Married on 06/27/2015

What a fantastic band! They played at our daughters wedding in June 2015 and were wonderful. They were willing to travel to Johnson City TN and I am so glad that they did. Everyone had a wonderful time and were very complimentary of Soulution. I would recommend them for any event.

Delores Evans

Sent on 07/08/2015

CynDe · Married on 05/25/2013

Excellent music and group of guys. Very professional and talented. Very helpful. If I could give them more than 5 stars, I would! Nice soulful music, willing to learn special music for wedding. Everyone from 3 to 83 liked their music!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2018

Band that gets people dancing!

We loved having Soulution play our wedding ceremony and reception! They definitely got people of all ages on the dance floor, which was our ultimate goal! We had a few specific songs we requested they learned and only found out the day of that they hadn't, but at that point it wasn't anything to stress over!! Overall, they did a great job keeping the party going on a cold night!

Sent on 11/12/2018