58 Reviews for Soulsystem Orchestras

Lighting (2)
Bilingual MC (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
58 Soulsystem Orchestras Reviews

My husband and I (and our entire wedding) could not have loved Soul System Orchestras more! They were absolutely amazing and made our wedding. Countless guests came up to us both at the wedding, and after, saying that this was the best band they ever heard! Rob was amazing and worked with me through our entire vision and helped answer every question I had! It was such an amazing experience and I HIGHLY recommend them for an amazing night!

Profile Picture alyson, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

What an absolutely amazing night due in huge part to Soulsystem orchestra! I could not give a more ringing endorsement, worth absolutely every penny.

Profile Picture Pete, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Soulsystem Orchestras is a group of very talented musicians. Everyone loved them at our event! They were great for dancing, or just listening too. Really tried to accommodate everyone in the room. Definitely recommend them! They won’t disappoint.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soulsystem had everyone up and dancing for the whole wedding. Rob (the bandleader) is easy to work with, and aims to please (and succeeds!).

Profile Picture Aaron, 11/26/17, 1 Review

They are the best
Don't plan a wedding without considering them.
They made the party!

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Fantastic group which made our daighter’s wedding unbelievably good!

Profile Picture Joan , 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Soul system is simply...incredible. I can't recommend them strongly enough! Everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor all night and numerous people told me it was the best wedding band they had ever heard. Rob (the band leader) was also incredibly helpful/responsive to all of our requests and questions. You won't regret boogying with these guys and gals!

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

SoulSystem Orchestras was amazing! They were fantastic at the wedding--every guest came up and told us how great they were. They read the room well and kept the party going all night (and our wedding went pretty late). Having multiple lead singers helped a lot; they kept the songs fresh and got people on the dance floor. The band members were friendly and professional. Rob, the liaison for the band, is great to work with. Friendly, responsive and understanding of late changes. They are also very accommodating--they were able to do our cocktail hour and ceremony music as well. We should note that they were also willing to travel up to Albany NY for the wedding, and they were certainly a cut above the other Albany bands. In short, a great wedding band that did an amazing job. We also thought their price was reasonable for everything they offered and the very high quality of their performance.

Profile Picture Aaron, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rob was a pleasure to work with. The entire process was a pleasure. The song selection is fantastic! this is one Bad ASS Band!!! Highly recommend them to make any party a huge success!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soulsystem Orchestras went above and beyond for our wedding!! They played a wide variety of music along with all of our requests. Know one left the dance floor!! Anthony and I are still getting calls and running into guests that say hands down the best band they have heard. We cannot thank Rob and members enough for making our celebration one we will never forget!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I can't say enough about the awesomeness of Soulsystem. I was lucky enough to see these guys in action for my brother's wedding a few years ago and the experience for own wedding was nothing short of amazing. If you're fortunate enough to invest in a quality band for than I would highly, highly recommend speaking with Rob and his team. The process was seamless and the outcome was perfect. Amazing musicians with so much talent and energy. The right band can make your wedding and that is exactly what Soulsystem did. Thank you again Rob and Team for ridiculous party.

Profile Picture Geoffrey , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soulsystem Orchestra was incredible. I was shocked by how many compliments we got by our guests about the band. They did a fantastic job of keeping the party going all night long- the dance floor was never empty. During the planning, Rob was extremely available to chat with us, he was a great listener to our creative goals and added some great suggests as well. He was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them. Nothing but amazing things to report.

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We were absolutely blown away by Rob and Soulsystem. They made our wedding so unbelievable and our guests are still raving about how amazing they were. They had so much energy and had the entire wedding on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn't be happier and can't think Soulsystem enough!!

Profile Picture Jon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

When I was looking to hire an orchestra for my daughters wedding, I was looking for
a group with high energy, authenticity in sound, and great rhythm. Soul System has it and more.
They are a world class orchestra, with a secret sauce which is their drummer. He will take your event
places you have never been. He also happens to be the orchestra leader and set the bar high in the sky
for his group. They are not only talented, their delivery is cool. Oh and the singers...you will not be disappointed.

Alan

Profile Picture alan, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Made the wedding great. Would recommend them without questions

Profile Picture michael, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They rocked the house and everyone was up and dancing! We even extended the time because people didn't want to leave :) I highly recommend Soulsystem!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Soulsystem Orchestras performed at our wedding a couple weeks ago, and single-handedly made it the best night of our lives. Our guests have been saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to, mostly due to the best wedding band they've ever seen. Everyone was on the dance floor for the entire night, and those who had originally planned to take the early bus back to the hotel ended up staying for the full reception. From song selections, to special requests and scheduling, Rob was a pleasure to work with in the weeks/months leading up to the wedding. If I could give more than a 5-star rating, I would!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

A 5 star rating does not give this band enough credit. Soulsystem Orchestras made our wedding! Having a top notch band was always a priority for our wedding and these guys exceeded every expectation we had. When we first saw them play live at a West Village bar in nyc, we were sold. We still considered other well known entertainment companies that only allow you to watch overly-produced videos of bands or in one case, only allow you to watch videos of bands in their office and then put pressure on you to decide on the spot. If Soulsystem is available on your date, don't be stupid and book them! You will not be disappointed. My husband and I have lost count of how many guests reached out during and after the wedding to praise the band. Rob and his team played all of our must-play songs while feeling out the crowd for their song choices. The only negative is that you will not want to get off the dance floor and may neglect some guests. We spent almost the entire night dancing and probably not enough time making rounds table to table. Dance floor was full until the very end so they played a few encore songs. We also used them for the ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was beautiful. Also think they're a great value. You absolutely cannot go wrong.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Soulsystem Orchestras is no question the best wedding band I have ever seen. All of our guests were blown away by their energy and ability to keep everyone (of all ages) on the dance floor the entire night! We forgot to cut the cake because we couldn't find one bad song to take us out of the dance party. They were so easy to work with and I wish I could do it all over again. Thank you Soulsystem Orchestras for the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

INCREDIBLE! SoulSystem made our wedding a spectacular event! They blew away our expectations. Hearing a packed dance floor chant "One More Song!" at the end of the night will be a moment I will never forget. Thanks Rob and SoulSystem!

Profile Picture Vito, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

I highly recommend this band, Simply the best, they had our guests up and dancing from the time they started to play, you will not be disappointed at all, 5 star all the way!!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rob & his team made my daughter's wedding that much better. They really had everyone on the dance floor with a great combination of old classics and new hits! So happy that Soul System was a part of this magical day for my daughter and her husband... Thank you Rob!!

Profile Picture User6998122, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Outstanding band! Great vocals and horn section. Rob played a set on the drums and brought the house down. Only experienced one other band in over 30 years that was comparable.

Profile Picture User7015558, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Absolutely try to book Soulsystem if they're available. Rob and his team were professional, easy to work with, and -- most importantly -- incredible performers at our reception. They performed a perfect blend of classics, romantic songs, and top 40 hits, and played a central role in making the night memorable. Amazing energy, nailed the music, and overall a pleasure to work with. Recommend Soulsystem in the strongest possible terms.

Profile Picture User6980702, 1+ year ago, 1 Review