89 Reviews for Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
89 Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Alan was excellent! Alan and Cathy provided all the guidance we needed to create our perfect ceremony while allowing us to make it super personal. They were very responsive and handled our last minute changes/additions without complaint. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Alan and Cathy were a pleasure to work with! When it came to the details of planning a wedding ceremony, I was completely clueless and overwhelmed. They provided us with a booklet to help guide us, yet customize our ceremony the way we wanted. As questions arose, Alan and Cathy were right there to assist us. They are experienced, kind, warm professionals. If you are still searching for an officiant for your big day, I highly recommend Soulmate Celebration!!

Thank you both for helping make our big day so wonderful and flawless!
Stacey and Chris

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Alan & Cathy were absolutely great to work with! From our first meeting with them, we knew they were perfect for us with their attention detail, passion for what they do, & belief in what marriage stands for. In our search for officiants, they’re the only ones that provide a “custom” ceremony service where you get to choose from a variety of verses what you want for each section of the ceremony. This was PERFECT for my husband and I because we were able to create a ceremony that best suited us, and knew what to expect on the big day! Since the wedding, we’ve received countless compliments on the ceremony & especially Alan’s delivery—he did an amazing job! For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only guide you through the process, but also make it a fun & memorable experience for you—Alan is that person. If you’re still looking for an officiant, stop now & book Alan & Cathy if they’re still available—you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband & I renewed our wedding vows on our 30th anniversary on August 2, 2017. Alan created the most beautiful ceremony! He captured our sentiments perfectly. His wife Cathy helped organize to make sure all ran smoothly. We knew Alan would be amazing because he was the officiant for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding 2 years ago. Two memorable days in our family that included Alan & Cathy. Professional, flexible, and very accommodating! It was a pleasure to work with such lovely people.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan & Cathy provided us with an INCREDIBLE ceremony! Alan & Cathy made us feel so at ease and captured us as a couple perfectly with handpicked readings to our very own love story being shared-and at a library venue! Our guests are still talking about how special it was to hear our love story and recognize those moments they were all there for!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My wife and I got married in Newport, RI on July 1, 2017 and hired Alan and his wonderful wife, Cathy as our officiant! They were incredibly knowledgable, professional, thorough, understanding, and we were absolutely thrilled with our selection. Being from New York City, we wanted an officiator who knew the area, the venue, and all of the policies and procedures of doing an out of state wedding. Alan and Cathy made everything so easy and as a nervous groom standing up at the altar, Alan did a great job of keeping me calm, cool, and collected on our big day. Cathy handles all of the paperwork, ceremony notes, and logistics, while Alan handles the ceremony and all that comes with it. We HIGHLY recommend Alan and Cathy to locals of the area, guests from abroad, and couples like Erika and I looking for a wonderful non-denomination officiator in the great town of Newport, RI. If there were 10 stars - Alan and Cathy would have all 10.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan & Cathy (Soulmate Celebration) were the BEST! They made our special day simply amazing, their support in every part of our ceremony from the time we first met them to the FUN fill day that we said I DO! Alan told our story as if he was their the day we first met...I really want thank both of them from the bottom of my heart for making our ceremony absolutely amazingly wonderful! "HUGS & KISSES to you both!"

P.S.
When looking for an officiant in Rhode Island we highly recommend that you contact Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Pam & Vinnie, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would absolutely recommend to any couple looking for an officiant service to chose Soulmate Celebration! Alan and Kathy were beyond kind, responsive, and helpful. The thing my now husband and I loved the most was the fact that we were able to completely create our own ceremony based off of the examples and outline that these two have created! Since our wedding we have had so many compliment us on our ceremony. We were both so emotional and our vows were perfectly placed. I do not believe there was a dry eye in the house. Thank you both for helping create an absolutely amazing ceremony!

Profile Picture Cheri, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan and his wife Cathy are a fantastic team! We wanted the flexibility and creativity to adjust our ceremony to meet our needs and set the tone we wanted for our guests. The services that Alan and Cathy provide was perfect for us. The process of building our ceremony exactly the way we wanted was fun and made for a wonderful day. We highly recommend Alan and Cathy!

Profile Picture User7222379, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Helping my daughter plan her Rhode Island wedding from Australia was a daunting task at first. Their August 2016 wedding was actually their second wedding, their first being just the bride, groom, bride's father and groom's mother in attendance. My daughter really wanted her second wedding to her husband to be very romantic and memorable given that it was held so that the couple's closest friends and family could be in attendance to celebrate their love and acknowledge their union from all over the world, including Australia and Canada. We were so happy to have found Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebrations as they helped to make everything flow so beautifully during the ceremony. They were both so friendly, approachable and willing to work with all of the suggestions the couple had to make their ceremony special and memorable. My daughter sang to her groom as she walked down the aisle and incorporated a dove release in the ceremony. My daughter and her husband wanted to write their own vows and Alan and Cathy gave them a very helpful booklet to assist them in shaping their vows and the ceremony itself to make it unique and meaningful to them. Together, Alan and Cathy work as an amazing team and we were able to get in touch with both of them easily, with much of the initial planning happening from my end in Australia. Alan's amazing smile and warmth really added to the ceremony and there were many tears shed by those in attendance because the ceremony was delivered in such a touching and beautiful way. Thanks Alan and Cathy! I would recommend them to anyone. From one very happy Mother of the Bride :)

Profile Picture Liz, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan and Cathy were so helpful in helping to plan our ceremony. They provide a very useful booklet with example readings and offered great advice for out of state marriage procedures. We'd highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture User5485466, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

The moment I met Alan & Cathy of Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies, I knew I had found the officiate counterpart to our wedding / event planning & floral design business. I referred them to one of our destination wedding couples upon seeing how easy they make planning a ceremony locally or from a distance so easily. Their attention to detail and ability to facilitate what can seem overwhelming (the extensive planning of a wedding ceremony) in addition to their kind-hearted nature assured me I was referring my clients to the right people. They were able to take various aspects of their backgrounds and spiritual beliefs, and created a ceremony that was relative to them and that ushered in comfort for the couples' traditional families and guests as well. I highly recommend Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies to officiate your wedding!

Profile Picture User4800437, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony

We were absolutely thrilled with Soulmate Celebration and highly recommend Alan and Cathy. They were easy going yet very professional. And their enthusiasm and sincerity made our first meeting feel like it should have been our third or fourth. After hearing about their unique approach to a personalized ceremony, we knew they were the right team to marry us.

We loved creating our own ceremony and choosing the words that best expresses how we feel. The booklet they created helped us find a perfect balance between a traditional religious ceremony that our families would enjoy and a spiritual ceremony we had envisioned. Their guidance in this process was invaluable and having people with their level of experience really put us at ease.

Our guests and family were very touched by the ceremony and everyone commented how Alan's delivery was very endearing and natural. There weren't many dry eyes in the room, including our own. And we both truly feel Soulmate Celebration made our day absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture shannan, 5/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We met with Alan and Cathy from Soulmate Celebration and right away knew we wanted them to marry us. They were just so helpful, professional, and we loved their energy. Alan performed our ceremony, and Cathy his wife helped coordinate the rehearsal and helped put together our ceremony.

I loved how they gave us a booklet to help create and personalize our own ceremony. We were able to make it our own and the ceremony was truly a reflection of us. We were able to make our ceremony short and sweet, yet very personal and meaningful to us. Alan kept the ceremony light and we even had some laughs with our guests.

Our guests complimented us after, saying how much they enjoyed the ceremony and Alan. Everyone could hear Alan just fine, even without a microphone. Alan's delivery and timing was perfect. He took his time and gave meaning to our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect...I would not change a thing.

Alan and Cathy were helpful and had great suggestions for us. We told them we wanted a 20 minute ceremony and they helped create that for us. Whatever you would like, Alan and Cathy can help create that for you. Make an appointment with them today, I'm sure you will hire them on the spot just as we did!

Thank you Alan and Cathy for an amazing day!

-Dania and Chris (Married 3/19/2016)

Profile Picture Dania, 5/7/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination

We made an excellent decision by choosing Alan and Cathy from Soulmate Celebration for our wedding ceremony. We loved that we were able to design and personalize our own ceremony. They were always very responsive throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions. Alan is very genuine, well-spoken, and several of our guests commented about how much they loved our officiant. We highly recommend Soulmate Celebration!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Alan and Cathy were wonderful! We were overjoyed by their attentiveness to detail, willingness to help us make our day beautiful, and professionalism. They spent so much time and effort making sure that our ceremony (of course, the most important part of our wedding day!) was exactly the way that we wanted it to be. The ceremony was gorgeous and our guests especially enjoyed the uniqueness that was added by Alan reading our love story. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, intimate wedding. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful officiant!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, No Denomination

Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebration did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. We met with them prior to the ceremony, and we immediately felt it was a perfect fit. They made it easy for us to create our perfect ceremony program, and Alan put us both at ease during the ceremony. We highly recommend Soulmate Celebration. They're top notch!

Profile Picture User5430318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we chose Soulmate Celebration to perform our wedding ceremony. When we met Alan and Cathy the first time for a consultation, we knew it was a perfect fit. Their friendly and accommodating manner and guidance put us both at ease right way. Cathy forwarded to us a booklet which made it easy for us to plan our own custom ceremony, and Alan's pleasant demeanor was the perfect touch as we exchanged our vows. Of all the contractors we selected for our wedding day, Soulmate Celebration ranks right at the top of the list in satisfaction. If you're looking for an officiant who'll provide pleasant and professional services, don't hesitate to call Soulmate Celebration. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Rob & Allie, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so appreciative of the wonderful ceremony that Alan and Cathy performed for us on our wedding day. Our 5-star experience started right from the first quick & friendly email response. And after meeting to talk about what we wanted, we knew we were in good hands. We chose a very small & intimate ceremony, and your idea for the tree planting ceremony was a lovely way to include our family. We were all very comfortable and loved the personal touches you added.

Thank you very much for everything. It was perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Rich-Gina, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan did a phenomenal job with our ceremony, and his wife Cathy was extremely helpful as a liaison between the planner, Alan, and bridal party. His cadence, presence, volume were all perfect (all 160-170 guests could hear on the beach). He was extremely professional and went above and beyond our expectations, including sending our signed marriage certificate to the Town Hall. We would recommend Alan and his wife to any friends.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From start to finish, working with Alan and Cathy for our wedding day was the best decision! They were both so warm, quick to respond to any question, and truly listened to what my husband and I wanted. Alan and Cathy were so professional, the ceremony was full of personality, and numerous guests complimented the delivery. Thank you, Alan and Cathy for helping to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan and Cathy were very helpful with our wedding. Very professional, yet very personable, they both were very attentive to our needs and wishes. My wife and I both being in the military, it was difficult at times to try and plan our wedding. We wanted to keep it very simple and small with just immediate family and a few close friends. Luckily, Alan and Cathy were eager to help plan out our ceremony. They were flexible with dates, times, and locations as well as any changes to the ceremony itself. Overall, they helped make it a very special moment for my wife and I.

Profile Picture Phillip , 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Alan and Cathy were absolutely wonderful! When we first met, we instantly felt comfortable with them because they were easy to talk to, genuine, and clearly very passionate about what they do! They were happy to answer any questions that we had and were there for us every step of the way. Our wedding ceremony was everything we could have ever dreamed for....

They gave us an extremely helpful book where we could read/select different readings and passages. We loved this because it gave us a structure of how a wedding ceremony usually runs, but then also allowed us to build in elements that were special and unique to us. They were always open to the different ideas that we had (i.e. tree planting ceremony and a remembrance ceremony) and Alan beautifully brought them to life on our special day

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Alan and Cathy were fantastic. We wanted a nice, laid back ceremony and they obliged. We were able to add in our own readings and throw some humor into the readings as well. Alan was on point with his timing and helped put everyone at ease. We had all the guests laughing for the majority of the ceremony which was our goal.

Thank you both!