Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

93 Reviews for Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies

93 Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

Alex J. · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience!

Alan and Cathy were great! Very organized and accommodating to help us create our personalized wedding. The delivery for our ceremony was excellent, and working with Soulmate Celebration was a great experience!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Alan and Cathy were absolutely amazing! From the very beginning, there were so responsive and accommodating. We loved that we were able to completely customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. I would recommend them to anybody!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Lauren & Justin, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Cathy and I are very happy that you enjoyed ceremony and our services. Our focus is to make your wedding ceremony a fun and memorable moment in your lives and we're thrilled and grateful for that opportunity. We wish you all the best in your new beginning of life in marriage!

Melanie · Married on 05/12/2018

We recently had Alan as our officiant at our wedding. We loved working with Alan and Cathy to put our ceremony together. The options for readings are amazing and beautiful. I loved that they gave us options to choose from, but that we could still personalize the ceremony however we wanted to. We chose to do a love letter ceremony, which really added an extra special touch to the wedding. Alan and Cathy were so nice and very responsive with any questions we had prior to the wedding. All of our guests had great things to say about Alan and the ceremony! Thank you so much Alan and Cathy for making our wedding ceremony so perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Melanie & Casey, Cathy and I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We're thrilled that you were so happy with your wedding ceremony and we enjoyed sharing this special moment in your lives. We wish you two all the best in your new life together in marriage.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/21/2017

Alan was excellent! Alan and Cathy provided all the guidance we needed to create our perfect ceremony while allowing us to make it super personal. They were very responsive and handled our last minute changes/additions without complaint. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Kaitlyn & Patrick, We're so happy that you enjoyed your wedding ceremony. It was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of such a momentous day in your lives. We wish you all the best in your new life in marriage! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Our Best, Alan & Cathy
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 09/09/2017

Alan and Cathy were both absolutely fantastic, and so accommodating! As we are from a neighboring state, they met up with us several months ahead of time at a midpoint location to discuss all the details and answer any questions. They provided us with a booklet that included many different options for readings in order to help guide us in customizing our wedding ceremony! We loved how customized we were able to make our ceremony, and that we were able to write our own vows. It truly made it feel as though the ceremony was made just for us! Alan and Cathy were always very responsive with any questions and concerns that came up along the way during the planning process. Alan even helped me to understand the process for obtaining a marriage license in RI. Come the wedding day, Alan and Cathy made sure our ceremony was short and sweet. I received several compliments from guests about how wonderful our ceremony was and how great the officiants were throughout the night. Also, Alan and Cathy made sure we had everything we needed in order to have our marriage license completed correctly, and sent it in to the Warwick City Hall for us. Overall their service was great, and I highly recommend Soulmate Celebration!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies 1

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Roxanne and Michael - Cathy and I were blown away by your review! Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments and kind words, it's a very gratifying feeling to know that that we were able to help make your wedding the special and memorable day you deserve! We wish you a fantastic marriage and we thank you again for such a sterling review. Alan and Cathy

Stacey · Married on 09/02/2017

Alan and Cathy were a pleasure to work with! When it came to the details of planning a wedding ceremony, I was completely clueless and overwhelmed. They provided us with a booklet to help guide us, yet customize our ceremony the way we wanted. As questions arose, Alan and Cathy were right there to assist us. They are experienced, kind, warm professionals. If you are still searching for an officiant for your big day, I highly recommend Soulmate Celebration!!

Thank you both for helping make our big day so wonderful and flawless!
    Stacey and Chris

Sent on 09/24/2017

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Stacey & Chris, Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Cathy and I thoroughly enjoyed being part the most important day of your lives! You two are a fabulous couple and we wish all the best in your future together in marriage.

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Alan & Cathy were absolutely great to work with! From our first meeting with them, we knew they were perfect for us with their attention detail, passion for what they do, & belief in what marriage stands for. In our search for officiants, they’re the only ones that provide a “custom” ceremony service where you get to choose from a variety of verses what you want for each section of the ceremony. This was PERFECT for my husband and I because we were able to create a ceremony that best suited us, and knew what to expect on the big day! Since the wedding, we’ve received countless compliments on the ceremony & especially Alan’s delivery—he did an amazing job! For such an important moment in your life, you want someone you can trust to not only guide you through the process, but also make it a fun & memorable experience for you—Alan is that person. If you’re still looking for an officiant, stop now & book Alan & Cathy if they’re still available—you will not be disappointed!

• User4800437 · 1+ year ago

The moment I met Alan & Cathy of Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies, I knew I had found the officiate counterpart to our wedding / event planning & floral design business. I referred them to one of our destination wedding couples upon seeing how easy they make planning a ceremony locally or from a distance so easily. Their attention to detail and ability to facilitate what can seem overwhelming (the extensive planning of a wedding ceremony) in addition to their kind-hearted nature assured me I was referring my clients to the right people. They were able to take various aspects of their backgrounds and spiritual beliefs, and created a ceremony that was relative to them and that ushered in comfort for the couples' traditional families and guests as well. I highly recommend Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies to officiate your wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Kelly, Thanks so much for your glowing review! Cathy and I were overwhelmed with your kind words and your praise of our services. It was a great pleasure to work with you and I look forward to teaming up in the future.

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2017

My husband & I renewed our wedding vows on our 30th anniversary on August 2, 2017. Alan created the most beautiful ceremony! He captured our sentiments perfectly. His wife Cathy helped organize to make sure all ran smoothly. We knew Alan would be amazing because he was the officiant for our daughter and son-in-law's wedding 2 years ago. Two memorable days in our family that included Alan & Cathy. Professional, flexible, and very accommodating! It was a pleasure to work with such lovely people.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Lisa & Jeff, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! Cathy and I thoroughly enjoyed playing a role in such an important milestone in your marriage. It was also great to see Nick and Alexandra again and hear that you now have a grandson! Congratulations on your anniversary and we wish you continued love in your lives. Our Best, Alan & Cathy

Vanessa · Married on 07/28/2017

Alan & Cathy provided us with an INCREDIBLE ceremony! Alan & Cathy made us feel so at ease and captured us as a couple perfectly with handpicked readings to our very own love story being shared-and at a library venue! Our guests are still talking about how special it was to hear our love story and recognize those moments they were all there for!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Vanessa and Zack - thank you for such a wonderful review of our services. We take pride in providing couples a ceremony that everyone will be talking about for years to come. Being a part of one of the most important days in a couple's lives is an honor. We wish you both a lifetime filled with continued happiness and love. Sincerely, Alan and Cathy

Greg · Married on 07/01/2017

My wife and I got married in Newport, RI on July 1, 2017 and hired Alan and his wonderful wife, Cathy as our officiant! They were incredibly knowledgable, professional, thorough, understanding, and we were absolutely thrilled with our selection. Being from New York City, we wanted an officiator who knew the area, the venue, and all of the policies and procedures of doing an out of state wedding. Alan and Cathy made everything so easy and as a nervous groom standing up at the altar, Alan did a great job of keeping me calm, cool, and collected on our big day. Cathy handles all of the paperwork, ceremony notes, and logistics, while Alan handles the ceremony and all that comes with it. We HIGHLY recommend Alan and Cathy to locals of the area, guests from abroad, and couples like Erika and I looking for a wonderful non-denomination officiator in the great town of Newport, RI. If there were 10 stars - Alan and Cathy would have all 10.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Greg and Erika - wow, what a review! Alan and I considered it a privilege to work with you both of you on one of the most important days in your lives. We wish both of you all the best, and may you always be as happy and in love as you are today! Alan and Cathy

Pam & Vinnie · Married on 04/08/2017

Alan & Cathy (Soulmate Celebration) were the BEST! They made our special day simply amazing, their support in every part of our ceremony from the time we first met them to the FUN fill day that we said I DO! Alan told our story as if he was their the day we first met...I really want thank both of them from the bottom of my heart for making our ceremony absolutely amazingly wonderful! "HUGS & KISSES to you both!"

P.S.
    When looking for an officiant in Rhode Island we highly recommend that you contact Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies.

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Alan and Cathy were great. I would recommend them to anyone. They were very accommodating for us and they were very nice to work with. If you want anyone to marry you Alan is the man and if for some reason he couldn't do it his wife Cathy is also able to marry you.

Cheri · Married on 10/01/2016

I would absolutely recommend to any couple looking for an officiant service to chose Soulmate Celebration! Alan and Kathy were beyond kind, responsive, and helpful. The thing my now husband and I loved the most was the fact that we were able to completely create our own ceremony based off of the examples and outline that these two have created! Since our wedding we have had so many compliment us on our ceremony. We were both so emotional and our vows were perfectly placed. I do not believe there was a dry eye in the house. Thank you both for helping create an absolutely amazing ceremony!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Cheri & Kyle, Thanks so much for the outstanding review! Cathy and I really enjoyed being a part of your special day and we loved all the beautiful work you two did to make your ceremony so unique inside and out. And in case you're not aware, rain on your wedding date is considered good luck! We wish you all the best in your future together in marriage. Alan & Cathy

Gordon · Married on 09/10/2016

Alan and his wife Cathy are a fantastic team! We wanted the flexibility and creativity to adjust our ceremony to meet our needs and set the tone we wanted for our guests. The services that Alan and Cathy provide was perfect for us. The process of building our ceremony exactly the way we wanted was fun and made for a wonderful day. We highly recommend Alan and Cathy!

Liz · Married on 08/13/2016

Helping my daughter plan her Rhode Island wedding from Australia was a daunting task at first. Their August 2016 wedding was actually their second wedding, their first being just the bride, groom, bride's father and groom's mother in attendance. My daughter really wanted her second wedding to her husband to be very romantic and memorable given that it was held so that the couple's closest friends and family could be in attendance to celebrate their love and acknowledge their union from all over the world, including Australia and Canada. We were so happy to have found Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebrations as they helped to make everything flow so beautifully during the ceremony. They were both so friendly, approachable and willing to work with all of the suggestions the couple had to make their ceremony special and memorable. My daughter sang to her groom as she walked down the aisle and incorporated a dove release in the ceremony. My daughter and her husband wanted to write their own vows and Alan and Cathy gave them a very helpful booklet to assist them in shaping their vows and the ceremony itself to make it unique and meaningful to them. Together, Alan and Cathy work as an amazing team and we were able to get in touch with both of them easily, with much of the initial planning happening from my end in Australia. Alan's amazing smile and warmth really added to the ceremony and there were many tears shed by those in attendance because the ceremony was delivered in such a touching and beautiful way. Thanks Alan and Cathy! I would recommend them to anyone. From one very happy Mother of the Bride :)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Liz, Cathy and I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review! I really am humbled by your graciousness. It was quite a surprise when you first contacted me from Australia, and after our conversation I knew how important Jasmin's wedding was to you, and so we made it priority to make sure you both felt comfortable with the process. I thoroughly enjoyed performing Jasmin and Patrick's wedding and we're thrilled that you're so happy with our services! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family we wish you all the best and may Jasmin and Patrick enjoy all that their new life together has to offer. Many Thanks, Alan & Cathy

Desiree · Married on 07/24/2016

Alan and Cathy were so helpful in helping to plan our ceremony. They provide a very useful booklet with example readings and offered great advice for out of state marriage procedures. We'd highly recommend them!!

shannan · Married on 05/15/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with Soulmate Celebration and highly recommend Alan and Cathy. They were easy going yet very professional. And their enthusiasm and sincerity made our first meeting feel like it should have been our third or fourth. After hearing about their unique approach to a personalized ceremony, we knew they were the right team to marry us.

We loved creating our own ceremony and choosing the words that best expresses how we feel. The booklet they created helped us find a perfect balance between a traditional religious ceremony that our families would enjoy and a spiritual ceremony we had envisioned. Their guidance in this process was invaluable and having people with their level of experience really put us at ease.

Our guests and family were very touched by the ceremony and everyone commented how Alan's delivery was very endearing and natural. There weren't many dry eyes in the room, including our own. And we both truly feel Soulmate Celebration made our day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Shannan & Damian, We can't thank you enough for this marvelous review! Words like yours truly inspire us to do the very best we can for our couples, and it means a great deal to us to know you were thrilled with your ceremony. It was a great pleasure to meet you and an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Best of luck. Alan & Cathy Soulmate Celebration

Dania · Married on 05/07/2016

We met with Alan and Cathy from Soulmate Celebration and right away knew we wanted them to marry us. They were just so helpful, professional, and we loved their energy. Alan performed our ceremony, and Cathy his wife helped coordinate the rehearsal and helped put together our ceremony.

I loved how they gave us a booklet to help create and personalize our own ceremony. We were able to make it our own and the ceremony was truly a reflection of us. We were able to make our ceremony short and sweet, yet very personal and meaningful to us. Alan kept the ceremony light and we even had some laughs with our guests.

Our guests complimented us after, saying how much they enjoyed the ceremony and Alan. Everyone could hear Alan just fine, even without a microphone. Alan's delivery and timing was perfect. He took his time and gave meaning to our ceremony. It was absolutely perfect...I would not change a thing.

Alan and Cathy were helpful and had great suggestions for us. We told them we wanted a 20 minute ceremony and they helped create that for us. Whatever you would like, Alan and Cathy can help create that for you. Make an appointment with them today, I'm sure you will hire them on the spot just as we did!

Thank you Alan and Cathy for an amazing day!

-Dania and Chris (Married 3/19/2016)

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2016

We made an excellent decision by choosing Alan and Cathy from Soulmate Celebration for our wedding ceremony. We loved that we were able to design and personalize our own ceremony. They were always very responsive throughout the whole process and available to answer any questions. Alan is very genuine, well-spoken, and several of our guests commented about how much they loved our officiant. We highly recommend Soulmate Celebration!!!

Christina · Married on 10/03/2015

Alan and Cathy were wonderful! We were overjoyed by their attentiveness to detail, willingness to help us make our day beautiful, and professionalism. They spent so much time and effort making sure that our ceremony (of course, the most important part of our wedding day!) was exactly the way that we wanted it to be. The ceremony was gorgeous and our guests especially enjoyed the uniqueness that was added by Alan reading our love story. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, intimate wedding. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful officiant!

Alan and Cathy of Soulmate Celebration did a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. We met with them prior to the ceremony, and we immediately felt it was a perfect fit. They made it easy for us to create our perfect ceremony program, and Alan put us both at ease during the ceremony. We highly recommend Soulmate Celebration. They're top notch!

Rob & Allie · Married on 09/06/2015

We are so happy we chose Soulmate Celebration to perform our wedding ceremony. When we met Alan and Cathy the first time for a consultation, we knew it was a perfect fit. Their friendly and accommodating manner and guidance put us both at ease right way. Cathy forwarded to us a booklet which made it easy for us to plan our own custom ceremony, and Alan's pleasant demeanor was the perfect touch as we exchanged our vows. Of all the contractors we selected for our wedding day, Soulmate Celebration ranks right at the top of the list in satisfaction. If you're looking for an officiant who'll provide pleasant and professional services, don't hesitate to call Soulmate Celebration. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Soulmate Celebration Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Allison & Rob, Can't thank you enough for your compliments and fabulous review. Knowing that we were able to contribute to your happiness on that special day makes what we do so worth while and rewarding. It was our pleasure working with you and performing your wedding ceremony. All our best, Alan & Cathy

Rich-Gina · Married on 08/09/2015

We are so appreciative of the wonderful ceremony that Alan and Cathy performed for us on our wedding day. Our 5-star experience started right from the first quick & friendly email response. And after meeting to talk about what we wanted, we knew we were in good hands. We chose a very small & intimate ceremony, and your idea for the tree planting ceremony was a lovely way to include our family. We were all very comfortable and loved the personal touches you added.

Thank you very much for everything. It was perfect in every way!