Soul Threading Reviews

19 | Gainesville, FL

19 Reviews for Soul Threading

• User6619836 · 2+ years ago

We found out about Soul Threading through another photographer referral. Stacey and Ben are an amazing husband and wife team. They traveled down to South Florida to photograph our wedding, and sat down with us beforehand to get a feel for who we are as a couple. They are responsive, flexible, and personable. I was searching for photography that would capture the emotion of the day, and by the looks of the preview photos, they got it! Their style is refreshing, and brings us back to our special day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer that has a genuine, artistic feel, I recommend Soul Threading 100%.

Alex · Married on 01/09/2016

Stacey & Ben were amazing! We had our wedding at the Sweetwater Branch Inn in Gainesville, FL. Stacey was very inventive to our needs and made sure to get all the important moments in our wedding & reception. Soul threading is also one of the more affordable photographers we talked to (I only talked to two, and the other one was astronomical). Our wedding only had around thirty people so Stacey was able to get a great photo of everyone at the event, but it was nice to know if we wanted we could hire her husband for a bit more and we could have had 2 photographers. I can't write enough good things about the experience we had with them, if you are looking for a photographer, Soul Threading should be on the top of your list.

Jason · Married on 07/11/2015

I have known Stacey for half my life and when I was getting married, I knew exactly who to go with. Her style of photography fit perfectly with my rustic wedding decor. The photos turned out amazing and my wife and I could not be more pleased. She also took engagement photos for us and they turned out beautifully as well!

Heidi · Married on 06/27/2014

I've actually known Stacey for eleven years since she's been a friend of my husband since high school. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, she's an incredibly talented and creative artist, which definitely carries over to her photography. When we got engaged, I knew that there was no way that we would even consider another photographer, even though we're still in the Chicago area. Stacey and Ben are so easy to work with and made us able to feel comfortable and relaxed while having so much attention on us. I can't say enough about what wonderful people they are and how great their photography is. They did our engagement and wedding pictures, and when the time comes, we'll have them do our maternity/pregnancy pictures also. I highly recommend them for any of your photography needs and know that you'll love working with them.

colleen · Married on 10/26/2013

Stacey from Soul Threading was an absolute treat to work with. She is so approachable and exudes passion for her craft! Her partner Ben was also equally wonderful, we instantly felt comfortable with them and confident we made a great choice for a photographer. Sacey has an artistic eye that attracted me to her work instantly and when we got our engagement photos back, I got super excited for how our wedding photos would turn out and I'm writing this as I've just looked through them. She listened to what I wanted, she asked what I wanted and when I told her I trusted her opinion or point of view, she would explain what she was thinking and follow through. love, love, love this company and their focus. I would highly recommend!

My husband and I really enjoyed having Stacey as our photographer throughout the wedding process (including the engagement sessions). We really appreciated her style of photography-- natural, laid-back, and simply beautiful. Her attention to details during the shoot as well as the editing process is fully reflected in the quality of the photos we received. If you happen to love everything natural lighting gives like we do, Soul Threading is a good venue of choice. Additionally, Stacey is extremely amiable and easy-going-- something we much appreciated during the hectic wedding preparation process.

Vera · Married on 11/10/2012

For some reason my review below says 4.9 instead of 5. It should definitely be a 5!

• Petra

Petra · Married on 09/29/2012

I cannot believe how easy it was to fall in love with Stacey and her work. From the moment we had our first meeting discussing our engagement session to the moment she showed up to capture our fairytale wedding...she has been a DREAM. No. Seriously. She was nothing but professional, warm and friendly and completely invested in our vision. As she continues to release "sneak peeks" of our wedding day, I am reminded of all the wonderful moments I felt as I fell in love and MARRIED my best friend. Even if you don't need a photographer right now go check her page out... It will brighten your day! I promise! And when you DO need a photographer she will be an amazing fit! Stacey did everything possible to capture the moments and details that I didn't even realize were important to us...She pretty much is the best photographer this side of the sun :)

Phyllis · Married on 04/21/2012

Stacey is AMAZING!! Her work speaks for itself. She is a true artist!!

• Cori

Cori · Married on 03/31/2012

Stacey is so amazing at what she does, and it shows how passionate she is about using her talent to make beautiful memories. She has an innate ability to capture every important glance and meaningful look on a day when every moment counts. I would not have trusted any photographer other than stayanneseePHOTOGRAPHY with making these lifelong memories. She is a truly, truly wonderful photographer, and an amazing person as well. Thank you Stacey!

Teresa · Married on 03/25/2012

Stacey is so easy to work with and our wedding photographs are amazing! She went over and above to make our wedding day stress free. She is great at capturing emotions, and her artistic eye brings out the best in everyone. Stacey's photographs will take your breath away, touch your heart or make you laugh out loud. She created beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime!

Tabitha · Married on 10/22/2011

StayanneseePHOTOGRAPHY provided me, my husband and our families with wonderful service and a lifetime of memories from our special day! Prior to the wedding, I was always welcome to call Stacey and discuss ideas or questions that I had. Stacey took into consideration my own preferences and blended my vision with her own artistic photography style. On the morning of the wedding, Stacey arrived at our hotel suite as early as the bridal party began getting ready and stayed until the very end of the night (over a 12 hour day for her!) to capture every special moment that occurred. I am so grateful that I chose a photographer, and friend, that I trust and was able to speak openly to about what I wanted without being turned down. After the wedding, Stacey made the process of ordering pictures easy and as fair as possible for not only my husband and I, but our families as well. We have amazing photographs and memories from our wedding day and I highly recommend using StayanneseePHOTOGRAPHY for your wedding photographs!

Ashish · Married on 08/26/2011

We've had the opportunity to use Stacey's photography services first for our wedding proposal photos. We were so impressed not just by the incredible artistry and quality of her photos, but her professionalism, communication, and ability to fit to our needs. In fact, we got in contact with Stacey just the day before the proposal, and she shifted around her whole schedule to make it to the proposal!

We were so impressed with her services that we requested her to photograph our Hindu 3-day wedding. The wedding consisted of multiple functions which can be quite tricky to capture well. Again, we were extremely impressed with the quality of her work as well as how she was able to capture the unique events during the wedding. Stacey also travelled to Fort Lauderdale for the wedding, all at a very reasonable price.

I wouldn't hesitate in (and in fact have) recommending her!

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2010

Stacey was not only a photographer for us but a wedding stress reliever. If I was having any problems Stacey would be there to guide me through or just listen. Her work captures the moments I would want to remember forever. I enjoyed every single picture and am very happy she was our photographer!

Keosha · Married on 12/19/2009

Stacey Anne was very great to work with and very reasonable especialy since she did my wedding with only a month notice. She provided my husband and I with memories to last a lifetime. She captured the true essence of our special day in a a very journalistic way. Stacey is very professional and passionate about her work and her personable demeanor is a plus. She is a great pleasure to work with! Thank you Stacey !!

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2009

Stacey was absolutely amazing. She did my engagement/family pictures a few months before the wedding, and then she did my wedding pics. We talked a few times before the wedding in regards to any specific wishes I had in mind for certain photos. Otherwise, the rest was all her masterpiece. My family/engagement pictures came beautiful. She captured so much love between myself and my hubby (fiancee at the time) and so much joy and playfulness in my daughter who was 3 then. Some of the shots she captured with the water and the sunlight in the background, all of the beautiful scenery- they were breathtaking. She caught every expression and emotion out of all three of us.

Then for the wedding, she absolutely ROCKED it. She was somehow everywhere at one time. I dont think there was one thing that I wanted that she didnt catch. She has a knack for capturing the emotion of every moment, the laughter, the happiness, the excitement, nervousness, and the fun of the entire day. She got all of the standard pics that you'd normally want of the family, bride and groom, etc, but the action/candid shots that she took were just amazing. The dresses the shoes the way a lock of hair would fall in just such a way to make it beautiful, a secret smile shared between me and my husband over some little joke we made, the way my daughter looked up at us like we were her heroes, the way my grandparents still look so in love, the love my husband and I were feeling and the closeness to all of our family and friends- she truly has an eye for beauty and a knack for catching every little detail and making it a thing of beauty. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone. I was so impressed with everything she did and I am planning on using her in the future when we are ready for new family pics. Her talent should not go unrecognized- she is amazing.

Cindy · event on: 11/17/2014

Stacey did an amazing job with my professional photo shoot. Would definitely use her again for a future shoot. Made me feel very relaxed an has such an artistic eye.

Vera · Married on 11/10/2012

I really wish that I could give Stacey a 10 out of 5 because, seriously, she went above and beyond! I actually contacted Stacey at the last minute to do my photography. I wasn't sure she would agree to it (since I had a November wedding which is hi-season for weddings/events) but she did! Stacey was amazing...she is VERY affordable for the quality work that she does. She has a wonderful refreshing personality (which you will be very grateful for during the craziness that will be your wedding day!) and she is very artistic and creative with how she takes photos. Every photo that I see reminds me of how amazing that day was and I'm so happy she was able to capture all of the wonderful moments. There's no better photographer out there! She loves what she does and it shows! :)

Oh...and one of the biggest things I was concerned about was whether a photographer could get great shots without being too noticeable and disrupting the guest or flow of things. I found that my guests didn't even notice that she was moving around and taking pics during the ceremony!

Mynoucka · Married on 08/10/2013

I absolutely love the photographers! An absolute pleasure to work with :) They are professional and definitely add a creative twist to each photo/pose. You can tell that they enjoy what they do... plan to work with them again in the near future!!!