Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

39 | Millet, LC

39 Reviews for Soul O Bliss Entertainment

Vernette · event on: 11/16/2014

Was on target with exactly what I requested. The kids had a fantastic time and gave us some extra hours free

Sent on 03/14/2015
  • User4787574 · event on: 10/25/2014

Soul O Bliss provides the best service for private events. Super professional and the DJ's definitely know how to meet ur demands.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Shantal · Married on 09/21/2014

our event went just as planned with soul o bliss entertainment, we danced all night, everything we could have asked for. they were so charismatic and charming, we love Mr President;the best dj we've met so far. we enjoyed our wedding in beautiful st lucia. Book Soul O Bliss You won't regret. They're the best.

George-Anne · Married on 07/26/2014

Soul O Bliss did an amazing job where entertainment was concerned at my wedding. A job well done guys am still dancing away.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Cameni · event on: 08/17/2013

I really enjoyed the quality of the music and the level of professionalism portrayed by SoulOBlissEntertainment. They were very respectful and ensured that everything went accordingly. They surprised us with their personal selections that were perfect for our anniversary!

• User4960429 · event on: 04/17/2015

Soul O Bliss Entertainment, Dj Brainboy made our guest dance all night, we also had Romanus as our emcee, they are very experience in what they do you can tell. They are the best; i would like to thank my friends for referring them to us. Love you guys from New Jersey"

• User4786444 · event on: 01/16/2015

Great Guy ,good music selection Check him out

Twila · Married on 12/20/2014

Best entertainment....u get wat u ask for neven more

Sent on 04/07/2015
  • User4960406 · event on: 03/25/2015

3.5

i contacted Soul O Bliss and my every need was met, they had all the vendors and my wedding planner was an awesome and very friendly guy. all my requirements were taken care of, and my guest had such a wonderful time at the reception, thanks to Romanus Melius
    i contacted Soul O Bliss and my every need was met, they had all the vendors and my wedding planner was an awesome and very friendly guy. all my requirements were taken care of, and my guest had such a wonderful time at the reception, thanks to the djs, and the decoration was on point. it was great"the djs, and the decoration was on point. it was great"

Samantha · Married on 03/14/2015

Soul O Bliss stressed at our interviews how important uniqueness was to them, our wedding was unique indeed, it was everything i dreamed of, Soul O Bliss provided me with the very best wedding vendors, they did an excellent job. The dj Mr President was so versed, he played all the songs that we chose and was able to mix it with some oldies, modern and Caribbean Music. My Wedding was awesome

Stracia · event on: 03/26/2013

Continue the fabulous work. Really enjoyed the service which was provided. Look forward to another event with soul o bliss

Sent on 04/08/2015

Alton · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

We had absolutely NO regrets contracting Soul-o-Bliss to entertain our guests. Ryan was "on-time" and "on-point". His music selection was excellent. I would highly recommend Ryan for any event

Sent on 08/28/2017

kyle · event on: 01/25/2015

3.4
      3.0

On behalf of my family, I would like to say a big thank you to you guys for this wonderful birthday party. Great job guys
    Keep up the good work.

Jessica Beaudoin · Married on 04/05/2019

2.4

DJ Romanus Melius

My husband and I were Married on May 4th 2019 had Xtreme Band play and they were exceptional , truly outstanding. But we were Beyond disappointed with DJ Romans Melius, not only did he get my husbands name incorrect when announcing us as a new couple for the first time, he played no music that I had provided him with when dancing, we asked him not to play hip hop and reggae - those were the only things he played , and in the beginning you couldn't hear his mic or music he had it too low. Our wedding coordinator was outstanding and she couldn't reiterate herself enough of our requests to him and he simply ignored her and us. When walking out as a couple he announced my husband as "james", his name is stephen. He did a terrible job mixing the music for the ceremony it was so abrupt and he was non existent during cocktail hour , literally put on steel drum music and walked away from his DJ... beside DJ Romanus our wedding was amazing and unforgettable and I'm glad that he was a small part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Hello Jessica! Thank you so much for your review/feedback. Indeed, Extreme band did an amazing job at your wedding. They had everyone on their feet!

I'm sorry and quite shocked to hear that we were not as compatible as we have been with past clients. I take full responsibility for getting Stephen's name wrong once. I did correct immediately. It was an honest mistake. I'm sure you understand.

I usually go based on the play list provided and DO NOT play Reggae and hip hop at weddings unless it is requested. I went according to the your list that night and would have welcomed any additional requests from you.

After reading your review and reflecting I went to my play history to double check. My computer provides me with a list of all the songs which was played on the night I checked them verses the songs that were given to me for your wedding. Only songs from your list were played and the history includes no reggae or hip hop.

Yes, Lisa is amazing. She is an amazing planner. I've worked with her on many weddings. I would never ignore Lisa's request. She also did assure me at the end of the night, that I did a great job.

This was your day and I would have been very accommodative if I was told of changed preferences or other wishes to make it go well for you.

At the ceremony I ensure that your guest can have a conversation whilst I play very soft background instrumental music.

Cocktail hour is usually a time when the two families meet and greet whilst the newly weds take formal photos. At this time, preselected upbeat instrument music is played whilst people interact. I was not next to the booth for the entire hour but I can assure you that music was provided for this. At that time I go over everything to ensure that we are ready for your reception.I do not DJ for cocktail hour, however if any bride has a different request it must only be communicated as we are very flexible.

Again, I apologise for your experience. From my recollection your wedding ceremony was beautiful. Your cocktail hour went by smoothly. I got the wrong name once during reception, but the party continued with everyone still on the dance-floor until the last song at the end of the night.

Thank you again Jessica. I will take this as a learning experience and take vigorous look of our service to provide a better experience to all our upcoming clients. I will ensure that any client that has booked me through a hotel, like you did, will have a meet and greet with me before the wedding to explain and for me to better understand their needs. I am wishing you all the best with your marriage.