Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

33 | Millet, LC

33 Reviews for Soul O Bliss Entertainment

33 Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

Cameron · Married on 10/06/2018

Romanus was the bomb!! 20 of us came from North Carolina, USA to the Windjammer Landing Resort in St Lucia for the wedding of our dreams. Romanus kept the party going all night and almost every guest said it was the most fun wedding that they have ever been to! I highly recommend Soul O Bliss for ceremony music and DJ!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Soul O Bliss Entertainment 6
    Soul O Bliss Entertainment 7
    Soul O Bliss Entertainment 8

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave this review. Thank you again so much for trusting us with entertaining the guest at your wedding. We had so much fun with you guys! you'll were amazing. It gives us great pleasure when we are able to deliver on our promise of a great time! Thank you for recommending us, we plan to make even more weddings successful. Wishing you guys all the best in the future.

Lita · Married on 09/08/2018

I am so glad we picked Soul O Bliss for our wedding. You rocked at the reception. Romanus was incredible to work with from start to finish. I don’t believe I have danced that much ever. Everyone was on the dance floor from start to finish. You found the perfect songs for us and was able to keep everyone’s energy level all the way up as well as keeping them well entertained. I honestly believe if you did not stop playing, persons would have not gone home. It was amazing energy and everyone had a blast. The day was perfect, and the entertainment was EXCEPTIONAL.
    Hats off to you Romanus, for a night and experience that we’ll never forget.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Lita! Thank you so very much for this amazing review. Thank you trusting us with entertaining your guest. We always aim to give an exceptional performance at any wedding we have the honor of entertaining. We are so happy we achieved this with you and your guest. Everyone danced from start to end.

Dana · Married on 05/25/2018

Romanus with Soul O Bliss is simply amazing!!! When you have a destination wedding, it’s hard to fly all of your vendors out from the States, so we had to use some local Saint Lucia vendors. I’m SO happy we went with Soul O Bliss for all of our entertainment, music and MCing needs! He was so much better than we ever imagined and better than some of the U.S. DJs we were considering flying out to Saint Lucia. Prior to the wedding Romanus continued to check-in on us and asked if we wanted any songs remixed or sped up for special moments. He ended up creating multiple mixes (of hip hop songs we chose), for the wedding party and Bride and Groom reception entrances. It was AMAZING and so many of our guests have commented on how great the DJ/music was. There were no mistakes or issues with ANY of the special dances/songs we chose for special moments, and the MCing was better than I imagined as well! I am so so happy we went with Soul O Bliss because your DJ truly sets the tone for your reception!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Dana! Thank you so much for this amazing review! There is nothing we love more than receiving such positive feedback from our clients. This is the reason why we always strive to do our best and go the extra mile, such as remixing and customizing your entrances. The energy at you wedding was all the way up, you and your guest made our job as DJ/ and Emcee so easy. Your wedding amazing, I am sure your guest will be talking about your awesome wedding, many years from now. Thank you so much again! Wishing you and Barron the very best!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 04/08/2018

Where do we begin!? Romanus at Soul O Bliss was truly a lifesaver. From his thoughtfulness to his professionalism, he is THE man to know on the island when planning a wedding. Before we landed in St Lucia (from London), we needed assistance with things locally - Romanus took the time and got us the info ASAP. The communication was rapid and there was never any uncertainty. For our wedding we enlisted him and trusted him with coordinating airport transfers for our guests before and after the wedding with varying schedules, quantities of passengers, etc. He just made it happen in a cost effective, efficient manner. Everyone was very satisfied and grateful. His efficiency really blew me away especially considering our interactions with our actual wedding planner via the resort. While the entire 2 weeks spent on the island was a dream, the planning staff at our resort left something to be desired and on the day when we were thrust into a bind, he stepped it up and came through for us in the most amazing way. We are truly grateful for his ability and willingness to go above and beyond. We really, really couldn't have picked a better person to entrust. He is more than a DJ. He shopped for us, coordinated transportation, arranged a steel pannist, accomodated our requests, and even had his first foray into chutney music! But to focus on 'the main event', the wedding itself, he was impeccable. The ceremony was beautiful, he required no coaching or guidance and used his initiative and when it came to the reception, he had the dance floor packed and no one wanted to go home to the extent we had to solicit the hotel staff to accommodate an extra half hour. We couldn't fault him or his services one bit. He made the experience as magical as the island itself. I have since suggested to people that I'd plan their wedding in St Lucia but really I'd just have Soul O Bliss do it all and I'd be proud to put my name on it. I'd get married again if Soul O Bliss was planning it all. :)

courtney · Married on 03/15/2018

Me and my partner recently had our wedding in St.Lucia and used Romanus's services (wedding planning & DJ). Our day was perfect and Romanus and his team went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect. We can't thank you enough! Highly recommend!!

Soul O Bliss Entertainment 9

Suzanne · Married on 11/25/2017

We got married at the Royalton in St Lucia on November 25, 2017. We had a large group of 100 + guests including children. We wanted to ensure that our guests who would fly miles away to celebrate our wedding would have a absolute blast. Also, we wanted to be able to have memories to cherish for a life time. Hence finding the right vendors was key. We did our research online and came across Soul O Bliss Entertainment just months before our big day. Honestly, finding Soul O bliss and Romanus was the best thing that could happen to us. Once we began talking to him, he became more than just our DJ, but a confidant and ensured that our day would be phenomenal! He was so easy to communicate with (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, email) He was so responsive and listened to all of our special requests. Just two weeks before, we send Romanus special songs to be played for our bridal party entrances, some where even songs that needed to be mixed, within hours he send us over the songs he mixed to ensure we liked it. A week before we also send him a program of our reception, and the type of songs we wanted to be played during each part. He not only played all the songs from our song list, but he also ventured off and played similar songs. Our party was supposed to end by 11 PM, but he stayed till 11:30-11:45 and the party went on, everyone was on the dance floor (even staff!!!) He also set us up with our video services, who captured our welcome dinner/henna party on Friday as well as our wedding day( ceremony in the AM and reception at night), we send Romanus info on our entire day and events and every point we saw the video team, working hard to capture our day. Also he introduced us to our photographer, who also did amazing capturing our day. He even assisted us to arrange tours for our family and friends. Lastly, if you are getting married anywhere in St. Lucia you need to get in touch with Romanus and his team!

Michael · Married on 11/11/2017

Romanus was such a pleasure to work with! His fast responses were a huge help while booking a destination wedding. Top notch operation!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Michael, thank you for taking your time to leave this review. It was such a pleasure to provide you and your guest with our Steel pan music and our Fire-eating performances, the high energy of your guest made our job so much easier. All the best Michael and Mia!

Jovi · Married on 11/10/2017

Romanus was absolutely amazing as my wedding dj! He provided ceremony and reception music and I couldn't be more pleased! He took requests and offered me advice on certain song selections. He had our crowd of various ages & backgrounds all having fun on the dance floor! P.S we needed last minute pick up for one of your guests at the airport and Romanus was there to our rescue!! Very professional, always responded promptly, really cool guy. Thank you Romamus!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Jovi! Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding DJ! Thank you for taking your precious time to write this review. I had the most fun at your wedding, your family was up and dancing from the very start, very energetic. It was so nice seeing you and your husband on the dance floor. When you contacted me about the airport pickup for your guest, I was more than happy to assist. Thank you again, wishing you and your husband all the very best in the future! Thanks, Romanus

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Thankyou so much for being such an amazing DJ! Everyone loved the music and atmosphere.
    It really made our night seeing everyone have such a good time up and dancing thankyou!!! 5* service!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Hey Laura! Thank you so much for this review. You have no idea how much this means to me! I had a great time entertaining your guest. Marcus also loved planning your wedding.

Brittney · Married on 09/16/2017

Marcus was our wedding planner and he was wonderful! He listened to what we had to say and took the time to personalize everything just the way we wanted. As our plans changed, he had no problem adapting as needed. The whole experience was extremely low stress thanks to Marcus and I'd definitely recommend hiring him if given the opportunity!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Hey Brittney, Thank you for this beautiful review. When planning a wedding we always aim to be flexible, be very responsive and make the entire process as stress-free as possible. We are happy that we have achieved this with you! All the best in the future.
  • Z

Zavine · Married on 08/30/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Soul O bliss entertainment and trust me, there was never a question that was left unanswered. My wedding day would have not been the same if our DJ wasn't working the crowd and going with the flow of everyone. Romanus..... thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will hold u dearly as a new family friend :)

Sent on 09/05/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Zavine, We spoke so much before your wedding, you wanted to ensure that everything would work out well. Before the wedding date, speaking so much, you become more like a friend than a client. I am so happy that we were able to make your day as much fun as it was! We had so much fun entertaining you and your guest!. Cheers to new friends and family!

Antonnette · Married on 06/23/2017

DJ Romanus is amazing!!!!! We sent emails back and forth for weeks regarding our wedding reception music. He always responded in a timely manner. Always kind, helpful and very professional. On our wedding day he killed it. He incorporated our music requests with some of his own picks to make the perfect music mix. Our guests were dancing all night long. And to top it all off, his prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Antonnette, Thank you for this amazing review and the opportunity to entertain you and your guest. I had so much fun working with you to make the day possible. I loved your guest so much, they were so full of energy. It was a great day and amazing celebration. Thank you again and we wish you all the best in the future.

Jerilyn · Married on 03/22/2017

If you are looking for a DJ in St. Lucia, please do not hesitate to contact Romanus! I just got married in Marigot Bay last week and words will not do it justice. I had to communicate with Romanus via email since it was a destination wedding and he responded promptly to all my emails. I felt like I could trust him because of his professionalism and how quickly he responded to my questions, even if they were not related to music, but was relevant to the wedding. He was also extremely flexible and was always available to talk when I needed to discuss certain things with him. I was really worried since I had to do everything remotely, but I am extremely pleased with his performance. All the guests were happy and dancing. We gave him a list of songs to play, but he was able to feel the crowd and do what he does best! I highly recommend Romanus. He will work with your requests and make you feel like you have known him longer. Romanus, I cannot say it enough, thank you a million times for the great service and entertainment. You made our day so memorable and we cannot thank you enough. If we ever have a party in St. Lucia in the future, we know we have someone we can call! Good luck with everything and all the best!!!

Lots of love,
    Jerilyn & Christian

Sent on 03/27/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Jerilyn, Thank you so much for your kind words. I am blushing right now, I am happy I was able to make your wedding day so amazing. You and your family’s high energy made my job so much easier. You were amazing with the planning and new exactly what you wanted! Kudos. Our videographer and photographer also had an awesome capturing your beautiful day. We wish you all the best!

Nika · Married on 03/08/2017

We had Romanus DJ at our wedding at a private villa in Soufriere in March 2017.
    We were recommended Soul O Bliss by chef Orlando and were really happy with the recommendation.
    From the moment we got in touch with Romanus - he was very responsive and professional and put our minds at rest. We did send him a track list of some of the tunes that we like and that we wanted at our wedding. There was no need however - he already had them on his playlist! He visited us at the villa before the wedding to see the space and get an idea where to set up. On the day he arrived on time, set up super quickly and with no fuss. Guests loved his tunes and we are so grateful we got to share our wedding with Romanus.
    Highly recommend him as a DJ and an MC. Very professional and a really nice guy.
    Just book with Soul O Bliss - you won't regret it!
    Thanks a lot once again.
    Nika & Ed

Sent on 06/03/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Nika & Ed, Thank you so much for taking your precious time to write this detailed review of our services. It was such a pleasure working with Orlando to make your wedding a success. Our goal is to always be very responsive to emails and calls, professional and on-time. We believe that this has lead us to be one of the most referred vendor on island and first choice for many couples. Your wedding was one of the most fun weddings that I had the pleasure of entertaining. You can your guest, danced, sing and jumped in the pool! You guys had an awesome destination wedding! Love From St Lucia!

Terese · Married on 02/04/2017

We would highly recommend Soul O Bliss if anyone is thinking of having a destination wedding in St Lucia, Caribbean! Romanus and his team of professionals provide a quality service which we found to be excellent value for money. We married in St Lucia in February 2017 and liaised with Romanus throughout 2016 via email and WhatsApp. We booked our DJ (Romanus), the videographer and photographer through Soul O Bliss and in addition we booked wedding day transportation and some airport transfers with this company.

We were extremely pleased with Romanus' professional and flexible approach - he even agreed to be our master of ceremony the night before the wedding and he did an excellent job! If you are looking for a memorable wedding day, definitely consider Soul O Bliss.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Soul O Bliss Entertainment's reply:

Hey Terese & Alpha, Thank you for this review. You had such a beautiful wedding at The Landings Resort. We understand how stressful it can be to plan your wedding from miles away, our aim to make this better. We were more than happy to organize your entertainment(DJ), your videographer,photographer and to provide excellent transportation services to your guest. When you asked me to be your emcee the day before your wedding, I had no hesitation, because our biggest reward as a business to see a smile on our client's face. After communicating through email for almost one year, I now consider you and Alpha my friends. We at Soul O Bliss wish you all the best in the future! See you soon for your first anniversary!
  • User5055956 · event on: 07/04/2019

Soul O Bliss did a fantastic job at our staff promotion! We were pressed for time and needed a dj in a short space of time. They provided us with top of the line music for the occasion and had everyone dancing and having a good time. Our staff were very impressed by the high level of professionalism.The management and staff of FastCash St.Lucia would like to extend our deepest thanks to Soul O Bliss Entertainment.

Cristiano · Married on 01/15/2015

After searching for a wedding planner and a wedding DJ, I found Soul O Bliss Entertainment and I am very grateful for the quality of their service. Their music selection is top notch and my bride and I were VERY satisfied with the outcome of our wedding. They also provided recommendations for the enhancement of our wedding in terms of the flourist and photographer.

I strongly recommend Soul O Bliss Entertainment!

• F

Fiona · Married on 12/20/2014

Soul O Bliss Djs did an awesome job at the wedding. The music was amazing and they kept the crowd on their feet all night long. Very friendly and professional Djs. I would recommend them to anyone!

Marcus · Married on 11/28/2014

Soul of Bliss.. is top notch when it comes to playing at a wedding event. Great job!!

Shantal · Married on 09/21/2014

our event went just as planned with soul o bliss entertainment, we danced all night, everything we could have asked for. they were so charismatic and charming, we love Mr President;the best dj we've met so far. we enjoyed our wedding in beautiful st lucia. Book Soul O Bliss You won't regret. They're the best.

George-Anne · Married on 07/26/2014

Soul O Bliss did an amazing job where entertainment was concerned at my wedding. A job well done guys am still dancing away.

Cameni · event on: 08/17/2013

I really enjoyed the quality of the music and the level of professionalism portrayed by SoulOBlissEntertainment. They were very respectful and ensured that everything went accordingly. They surprised us with their personal selections that were perfect for our anniversary!

• User4786502 · event on: 12/18/2014

Very professional and great DJ.

• User4787574 · event on: 10/25/2014

Soul O Bliss provides the best service for private events. Super professional and the DJ's definitely know how to meet ur demands.

Vernette · event on: 11/16/2014

Was on target with exactly what I requested. The kids had a fantastic time and gave us some extra hours free