28 Reviews for Soul O Bliss Entertainment

Guest List (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
18 Soul O Bliss Entertainment Reviews

Romanus was such a pleasure to work with! His fast responses were a huge help while booking a destination wedding. Top notch operation!!

Profile Picture Michael, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Romanus was absolutely amazing as my wedding dj! He provided ceremony and reception music and I couldn't be more pleased! He took requests and offered me advice on certain song selections. He had our crowd of various ages & backgrounds all having fun on the dance floor! P.S we needed last minute pick up for one of your guests at the airport and Romanus was there to our rescue!! Very professional, always responded promptly, really cool guy. Thank you Romamus!

Profile Picture Jovi , 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Thankyou so much for being such an amazing DJ! Everyone loved the music and atmosphere.
It really made our night seeing everyone have such a good time up and dancing thankyou!!! 5* service!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Reception

Marcus was our wedding planner and he was wonderful! He listened to what we had to say and took the time to personalize everything just the way we wanted. As our plans changed, he had no problem adapting as needed. The whole experience was extremely low stress thanks to Marcus and I'd definitely recommend hiring him if given the opportunity!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Soul O bliss entertainment and trust me, there was never a question that was left unanswered. My wedding day would have not been the same if our DJ wasn't working the crowd and going with the flow of everyone. Romanus..... thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will hold u dearly as a new family friend :)

Profile Picture Zavine , 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had absolutely NO regrets contracting Soul-o-Bliss to entertain our guests. Ryan was "on-time" and "on-point". His music selection was excellent. I would highly recommend Ryan for any event

Profile Picture Alton, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Guest List, Referrals

DJ Romanus is amazing!!!!! We sent emails back and forth for weeks regarding our wedding reception music. He always responded in a timely manner. Always kind, helpful and very professional. On our wedding day he killed it. He incorporated our music requests with some of his own picks to make the perfect music mix. Our guests were dancing all night long. And to top it all off, his prices are very reasonable.

Profile Picture Antonnette, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a DJ in St. Lucia, please do not hesitate to contact Romanus! I just got married in Marigot Bay last week and words will not do it justice. I had to communicate with Romanus via email since it was a destination wedding and he responded promptly to all my emails. I felt like I could trust him because of his professionalism and how quickly he responded to my questions, even if they were not related to music, but was relevant to the wedding. He was also extremely flexible and was always available to talk when I needed to discuss certain things with him. I was really worried since I had to do everything remotely, but I am extremely pleased with his performance. All the guests were happy and dancing. We gave him a list of songs to play, but he was able to feel the crowd and do what he does best! I highly recommend Romanus. He will work with your requests and make you feel like you have known him longer. Romanus, I cannot say it enough, thank you a million times for the great service and entertainment. You made our day so memorable and we cannot thank you enough. If we ever have a party in St. Lucia in the future, we know we have someone we can call! Good luck with everything and all the best!!!

Lots of love,
Jerilyn & Christian

Profile Picture Jerilyn, 3/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Romanus DJ at our wedding at a private villa in Soufriere in March 2017.
We were recommended Soul O Bliss by chef Orlando and were really happy with the recommendation.
From the moment we got in touch with Romanus - he was very responsive and professional and put our minds at rest. We did send him a track list of some of the tunes that we like and that we wanted at our wedding. There was no need however - he already had them on his playlist! He visited us at the villa before the wedding to see the space and get an idea where to set up. On the day he arrived on time, set up super quickly and with no fuss. Guests loved his tunes and we are so grateful we got to share our wedding with Romanus.
Highly recommend him as a DJ and an MC. Very professional and a really nice guy.
Just book with Soul O Bliss - you won't regret it!
Thanks a lot once again.
Nika & Ed

Profile Picture Nika, 3/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would highly recommend Soul O Bliss if anyone is thinking of having a destination wedding in St Lucia, Caribbean! Romanus and his team of professionals provide a quality service which we found to be excellent value for money. We married in St Lucia in February 2017 and liaised with Romanus throughout 2016 via email and WhatsApp. We booked our DJ (Romanus), the videographer and photographer through Soul O Bliss and in addition we booked wedding day transportation and some airport transfers with this company.

We were extremely pleased with Romanus' professional and flexible approach - he even agreed to be our master of ceremony the night before the wedding and he did an excellent job! If you are looking for a memorable wedding day, definitely consider Soul O Bliss.

Profile Picture Terese, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Transportation, Videography

Soul O Bliss stressed at our interviews how important uniqueness was to them, our wedding was unique indeed, it was everything i dreamed of, Soul O Bliss provided me with the very best wedding vendors, they did an excellent job. The dj Mr President was so versed, he played all the songs that we chose and was able to mix it with some oldies, modern and Caribbean Music. My Wedding was awesome

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After searching for a wedding planner and a wedding DJ, I found Soul O Bliss Entertainment and I am very grateful for the quality of their service. Their music selection is top notch and my bride and I were VERY satisfied with the outcome of our wedding. They also provided recommendations for the enhancement of our wedding in terms of the flourist and photographer.

I strongly recommend Soul O Bliss Entertainment!

Profile Picture Cristiano, 1/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soul O Bliss Djs did an awesome job at the wedding. The music was amazing and they kept the crowd on their feet all night long. Very friendly and professional Djs. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Fiona, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best entertainment....u get wat u ask for neven more

Profile Picture Twila, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Soul of Bliss.. is top notch when it comes to playing at a wedding event. Great job!!

Profile Picture Marcus, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

our event went just as planned with soul o bliss entertainment, we danced all night, everything we could have asked for. they were so charismatic and charming, we love Mr President;the best dj we've met so far. we enjoyed our wedding in beautiful st lucia. Book Soul O Bliss You won't regret. They're the best.

Profile Picture Shantal, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography, Wedding Planning

Soul O Bliss did an amazing job where entertainment was concerned at my wedding. A job well done guys am still dancing away.

Profile Picture George-Anne, 7/26/14, 1 Review