Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC Reviews

107 Reviews for Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC

• Jean

Jean · Married on 11/11/2018

Heck of a party!

Steffen was amazing!! Even though we gave him a list of songs that pretty much covered the night.. oops haha he knew what to play, when to play it and he was awesome! Everyone had an amazing time, and it was definitely one heck of a party. He was also extremely organized and you didn’t have to worry one bit! Thank you Steffen for an amazing time!!!

• I

Ian Mccabe · Married on 11/09/2018

So you need a DJ? Soto you’ve found him!

DJ Soto was the BEST!

DJ Soto and his team were extremely communicative throughout the entire process. They worked with my fiancé and I to achieve our ideal playlist, and were great about specific, obscure song requests.

Mr. Soto was also amazing at changing our schedule on the fly as multiple other things went awry on wedding day. He was both amazingly fun and understanding though-out the day’s events.

We can’t recommend him and his services enough!

• Rebekah

Rebekah Dennis · Married on 11/04/2018

Great DJ for Weddings!

I had Soto Entertainment dj at my wedding and they were so great! They were very professional yet brought such good entertainment and made the whole event perfect! The music was exactly what I asked for and everything went just as I imagined. They were also very flexible throughout the night, when my schedule had changes they were right there with us making sure the evening continued to flow smoothly.
    A huge thanks to Soto Entertainment and I will definitely be using them again!

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Steffen and his assistant were just amazing. We needed a bilingual DJ/MC for our wedding and they were perfect. The prices were very fair and were very pleased with the value and quality of work. The entire process was very easy with their help. We wanted to do a crazy hour for our wedding and Soto made it epic. Our wedding had many curve balls and surprises, Sotos Entertainment handled everything perfectly and they are definitely the way to go.

• W

Walter Arakaki · Married on 10/06/2018

Complete Entertainment Package

If you are wanting to have an awesome event and your guests keep talking about it you should look no further. Steffen, owner, was very professional at all times always making sure they met every single request we had for our wedding. He is indeed not just a DJ but a DJMC which is a big difference. He is also bilingual in case you have guests who speak Spanish. We definitely recommend this entertainment company, you will see what we are talking about.

Walter & Marisa.

• Pamela

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

We want to give a big thanks to Steffen (Owner) and Christian (MC & DJ). They were very professional and patient with us. Picking songs that we wanted to play in our wedding was harder than we thought but thanks to them we got through it and the day of our wedding everything was perfect. I also liked that Christian would make sure we had water in our hands as we were transitioning from ceremony to reception to pictures to everything. The set up was perfectly done and we could of not asked for anything to be better because it was impeccable. THANK YOU!!

Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

This DJ pair was awesome!!

We had a crazy wedding week with Hurricane Florence affecting our wedding venue/plans and he was very responsive and flexible with all of our last minute changes. We definitely were able to #GoWiththeFlo! DJ Soto and his assistant were responsive to guest requests, provided all necessary equipment, and were very organized. DJ Soto was detailed with his schedule while also flexible and relaxed. They helped the night flow very smoothly and compliments from guests continued all night! We used his service for both ceremony & reception and are very glad we did. He spent the entire day with us and was such a pleasure! Highly recommended!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Steffen and Soto Entertainment was a HUGE reason our day was perfect. From the very beginning, Steffen was responsive and helpful with any questions we posed. He kept in contact throughout the planning process and even met with us before the day to go over the ceremony and reception timeline. He managed music perfectly for the ceremony in coordination with our director. I can’t even express how much fun the reception was. He played every song we requested and kept people on the dance floor all night long. Many of our guests have asked about the DJ for future events based on their experience. We could not recommend Steffen enough!

Pahola · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not say enough about Steffen! He was the kindest person and so easy to work with! He knew exactly what I wanted, he also has awesome communication skills and will do anything to make your day special! I also looked for a DJ that was bilingual and could translate In Spanish and he did an awesome job! It was a big bonus. I highly recommend Soto entertainment for any of your events they for sure will not disappoint!

Andrew · Married on 07/14/2018

HOME-RUN! Two thumbs way up. 5/5 rating for Soto's Entertainment. From experience, a high level of professionalism, and the highest quality of service. Not only did Soto's Entertainment play a crucial role for our wedding night but exceeded high expectations. Thank you!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having Steffen as part of our big day! A few weeks before, we met with him to run through the entire timeline. We told him what type of music we love and hate. Everything came together even with a last minute move from outside (the venue) to inside. The transition was flawless and went off without a hitch. Steffen was responsive and flexible from the very beginning stages of planning. Book Steffen for your wedding asap, you won't want to miss out!

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

Loved having Sotos as our DJ! They were SO fast and responsive, and were able to take our 'vision' and 'must have playlist' and turn it into such a fun party. Our day of DJ did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor while also guiding people through the evening. I loved working with them and would highly recommend!!

• Y

Yeni · Married on 04/19/2018

I can't thank Soto's Entertainment enough!!! They did an amazing job at my wedding that literally EVERYONE was bragging about Edward, our MC/DJ. We loved that they dressed up nice and played great music. The sound was amazing! I had a bilingual wedding and he did a great job making sure everyone knew what was going on. I hired them like 2 weeks before the wedding so I was freaking out because I didn't know how this was going to turn out but Steffen, the owner, was on top of EVERYTHING! He made sure to ask the questions that my husband and I would have never thought about! I highly recommend Soto's Entertainment!!! I already have 2 family members that are going to be using him this year for their party!!! :D Thank you Edward, Steffen and everyone at Soto's Entertainment!!!

Melissa · Married on 04/19/2018

Couldn't be happier with our choice for a wedding DJ. Steffen Soto was amazing throughout the entire process - very organized, professional, reasonably priced, and fun! He did our ceremony and reception music along with Cameron - both were dressed very nicely, in suits/tuxes and were at the venue early to set up. The ceremony went very smoothly and for the reception, we wanted to have everyone dancing -and they were all night! They did an awesome job playing some Spanish music for my Puerto Rican family, which everyone loved! Steffen is also a very good communicator - always answers emails very promptly, which was important to me! We were pretty picky in choosing a DJ, and am so glad we found Soto's Entertainment!!!

Candice · Married on 02/17/2018

Steffen and his crew were amazing! We wanted to have a celebration that our friends and family would y’all about for years and Soto’s made it possible. We added karaoke to our wedding reception and it was the best decision! Our friends loved being able to sing their favorite songs. It got everyone up, dancing and involved. We had the best wedding reception ever!! Soto’s will take great care of you!

Laura · Married on 12/16/2017

Mr. Soto was AMAZING!! The #1 thing my husband and I wanted for our wedding was great music and a full dance floor, and the Sotos were able to provide that and more! He made us a beautiful monogram that shone on the dance floor, and he added creative touches like the anniversary dance (in which he played my grandparents' wedding song, and we were able to see them dance for the first time in years!!). He helped coordinate a special line dance that the wedding party surprised the audience with, and every song thereafter drew a crowd out to dance (literally!!). It was a magical night, and it couldn't have been possible without the Sotos' talent. There just isn't a better DJ out there!

Sabrina · Married on 12/15/2017

Soto Entertainment was very professional in the Dj services provided. Stephan made sure we had everything worked out and even made a personal house visit when pushed for time. The day of the wedding he ensured everyone’s request was heard while still keeping with our own requests and timeline of entertainment. He made sure all the intricate details were handled, from the proper name introductions at the reception to the smooth transitions from one event to the next on the program! His partner even stepped out onto the dance floor and had a dance off with a few of our younger guest which was a huge hit for everyone to watch! We would definitely recommend him for all your Dj services! His style continued to keep our guest on the dance floor and allowed all ages to enjoy themselves and have a great time! Thank you Soto Entertainment.

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Steffen. He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. He was very communicative throughout the planning process and thought of every little detail – things we never would have thought of ourselves. He offered advice and recommendations for songs and how to structure the flow of the ceremony and reception, which was helpful since we had never planned a wedding before :) Steffen was open to our suggestions and specific requests for songs at both the ceremony and reception. He acted as our master of ceremonies for the reception, which worked out really well. We collaborated with him in advance to walkthrough our timeline and order of events. He helped out by making various announcement and directing our guests as needed, e.g., for our grand entrance & sendoff, toasts, buffet line, etc. He also offers great and affordable lighting packages. We went with the dance floor lighting which included a disco ball and laser lights that danced along with the music. All-in-all, we had a blast at both our ceremony and reception. Steffen and team played a large role in making that happen, day of and prior to the event. We would highly recommend having Steffen handle your wedding/reception music and DJ needs!

• Lauryn

Lauryn · Married on 10/14/2017

Where to begin?!? Steffen is AMAZING!!!! We had a 90s house party themed wedding and Steffen made sure it was the party of the year!!! Everything from coordinating our playlist to the rehearsal to the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were nothing shy of perfection! Some of our guests even tried to PAY HIM to keep going after the last dance!!!! How often does that happen?! We had a BLAST and I wish I could relive it again and again, and it is all a huge part and thanks to DJ Steffen Soto and his assistant (who even taught us some awesome dance moves)! Our guests are still texting us asking who the DJ was and if they can have a copy of the playlist. Everything was perfect and we are so so grateful to have found him for our very special day! Thank you Steffen!

Alexys · Married on 10/07/2017

Me and my husband got married on October 7th 2017, at River Hills Country Club in Lake Wylie SC. DJ Soto Entertainment did a fabulous job! I would highly recommend them to anyone that has a wedding or a party of some sort. They were very nice and on time with all the music from prelude to recessional, and of course to the reception. Again, I recommend them to anyone! You will not be disappointed!

Chryssie · Married on 09/23/2017

They were stellar! Every song we wanted, the styles, etc on point. The whole crowd was dancing the minute we began the party! Very professional and kind gentlemen who know how to keep up the energy. Our ceremony was beautifully heard with their sound system. We are still beaming! Thank you, thank you!!

Maurice · Married on 07/22/2017

Eliana and I want to say thank you for making our special day an absolute success. We thoroughly enjoyed your music selection, and professionalism throughout the entire process. These words cannot express how much we really appreciated your services. Muchisimo gracias para todo :-)

Sarra · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I highly recommend Soto's Entertainment, both Steffen (owner) & Todd (DJ/MC at our Wedding) were fantastic - professional, responsive & very easy to work with. We received comments all night about how good the music was and how much fun our guests were having. Choosing Soto's Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

We had such a great time working with Soto's! They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Everyone stayed on the dance floor all night! Couldn't ask for a better person to make our wedding day perfect!