Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC Reviews

Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 3
  • Katherine

Katherine Kent · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Flexible and knowledgable

Soto was awesome about incorporation our latin and american culture so that there was music for everyone to enjoy. Book him! You will not be sorry

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jess. L

Ever · Getting married on 10/25/2020

I went to a friends wedding. Such a great DJ , played all the right music with a great attitude. Had a lot of fun because the music.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Haley · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding DJ

This company is amazing. They did everything from my ceremony music to the reception. They are so organized and everything ran so smoothly. I would recommend them for any DJ needs.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Leeanna

Leeanna · Married on 09/14/2019

A dance party coming at ya!

This company was recommended to us by our venue- Holiday inn charlotte center city, and I am so glad we booked them! Steffen, the owner, and his assistant did such a good job keeping the dance party going and the dance floor busy! During cocktail and dinner hours he would come up to my husband and I to make sure the music sounded good and we didn’t need anything. He and his assistant did a good job reading the crowd and choosing good music options. Steffen is very reliable, responsive with emails, and his prices are affordable. During the meeting we had before our reception we only requested 3 songs to be played, besides our entrance and first dance songs, and we allowed them to chose the rest and they did a great job! I highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Arlett · Married on 08/03/2019

The most amazing DJ

No words can’t describe how amazing DJ Soto was. He had all my people dancing, and I believe that was a hard task, as both of our families come from different backgrounds, but Stephen had everybody on the dance floor, and it was just so beautiful. He was also very responsive and communicated with me from beginning to end, which I appreciated a lot. Thank you for everything Stephen, we loved having you as our DJ.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Margarita Santiago · Married on 07/16/2019

Wedding Reception a Success!

Soto Entertainment was the best! Working with Steffan was so easy and fun. He played amazing music and created a unique and fun environment. All of our guests were commenting on what an amazing time they had and the music and hosting by Steffan made all the difference! I will absolutely use them again!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Gold · Married on 06/15/2019

Best dj ever!

I cannot day enough about Soto Entertainment company! We are Latina and everyone can appreciate some Latina music 💁🏽‍♀️. Not only did Soto dj for my wedding, he also did both my older sisters weddings last year! He’s so easy to work with, very direct and easy to communicate with. He really is the best and I’m so happy I got the pleasure of working with him! I’d highly recommend him to anyone! He’s awesome.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ service

I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Soto’s Entertainment was amazing. Our music was great, they played songs we requested and were very accommodating and personable. Our guests complimented them as well.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • vanessa

vanessa · Married on 04/06/2019

Got the party started!

Steffen definitely knows what he’s doing!! Leading up to the wedding he set up a planning call to go over timeline, lighting, music choices, and so many details I hadn’t even thought about prior to our planning call. On the day of the wedding Steffen arrived extra early to make sure he knew the venue. During the wedding he hands down got the party started! Most of our guests came from Miami so they know how to party and Steffen delivered! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 4
    Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 5
    Soto's Entertainment Mobile DJ-MC 6

Jennifer Smith · Married on 03/28/2019

Excellent!

All I have to say is wow what a party! I hired Soto’s Entertainment for my wedding over a year before my wedding because a friend recommended them and they were recommended by one of my other vendors as well. They were awesome! When I first called I spoke to Steffen, (the owner) and he was up front and direct with all the information and pricing and answered all my questions. I immediately reserved. Then we met closer to the day of my wedding to plan and organize all the details. On the day of my wedding Steffen and his assistant were awesome and very professional! Steffen is a true professional DJ and MC. His voice was awesome every time he got on the mic! He sounded so good every time he made announcements! His music was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Soto’s Entertainment DJ’s are very fun, professional and very organized. They are the best. I highly recommend them so don’t wait too long to hire them for your wedding!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Mary

Mary Wild · Married on 12/29/2018

The best in north carolina

We used Soto's Entertainment for my daughter's wedding this past Saturday. Steffen (owner) is so experienced and knowledgeable, he actually managed us! He helped us get our timeline for the reception in perfect order, had tons of song suggestions for both the ceremony and reception, and best of all, kept everyone on the dance floor the entire evening! He is so flexible that he even adapted the songs played to the vibe of what was going on during the reception. He was very willing to travel a good distance for our wedding. Truly, if you are looking for the best, look no further!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Michael Pugh · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent DJ for a Fun Wedding!

We chose Steffen at Soto's Entertainment for our Wedding Ceremony audio and as our Reception DJ after seeing him DJ a friend's wedding. Working with him was a breeze. He met with us twice before the wedding day to talk about specifics and an additional time to look at our venue. We were very particular about what music we wanted at particular moments and Steffen worked with us to make that happen. We were able to send him Spotify playlists for the music we wanted to play in the background during our reception also. And then it was time for dancing! We sent out song request forms with our invitations and were able to include many of the requested songs with the help of the DJ. I would recommend Soto's Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a thorough but fun DJ.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Jean

Jean · Married on 11/11/2018

Heck of a party!

Steffen was amazing!! Even though we gave him a list of songs that pretty much covered the night.. oops haha he knew what to play, when to play it and he was awesome! Everyone had an amazing time, and it was definitely one heck of a party. He was also extremely organized and you didn’t have to worry one bit! Thank you Steffen for an amazing time!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • I

Ian Mccabe · Married on 11/09/2018

So you need a DJ? Soto you’ve found him!

DJ Soto was the BEST!

DJ Soto and his team were extremely communicative throughout the entire process. They worked with my fiancé and I to achieve our ideal playlist, and were great about specific, obscure song requests.

Mr. Soto was also amazing at changing our schedule on the fly as multiple other things went awry on wedding day. He was both amazingly fun and understanding though-out the day’s events.

We can’t recommend him and his services enough!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Dennis · Married on 11/04/2018

Great DJ for Weddings!

I had Soto Entertainment dj at my wedding and they were so great! They were very professional yet brought such good entertainment and made the whole event perfect! The music was exactly what I asked for and everything went just as I imagined. They were also very flexible throughout the night, when my schedule had changes they were right there with us making sure the evening continued to flow smoothly.
    A huge thanks to Soto Entertainment and I will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!!!

Steffen and his assistant were just amazing. We needed a bilingual DJ/MC for our wedding and they were perfect. The prices were very fair and were very pleased with the value and quality of work. The entire process was very easy with their help. We wanted to do a crazy hour for our wedding and Soto made it epic. Our wedding had many curve balls and surprises, Sotos Entertainment handled everything perfectly and they are definitely the way to go.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • W

Walter Arakaki · Married on 10/06/2018

Complete Entertainment Package

If you are wanting to have an awesome event and your guests keep talking about it you should look no further. Steffen, owner, was very professional at all times always making sure they met every single request we had for our wedding. He is indeed not just a DJ but a DJMC which is a big difference. He is also bilingual in case you have guests who speak Spanish. We definitely recommend this entertainment company, you will see what we are talking about.

Walter & Marisa.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

We want to give a big thanks to Steffen (Owner) and Christian (MC & DJ). They were very professional and patient with us. Picking songs that we wanted to play in our wedding was harder than we thought but thanks to them we got through it and the day of our wedding everything was perfect. I also liked that Christian would make sure we had water in our hands as we were transitioning from ceremony to reception to pictures to everything. The set up was perfectly done and we could of not asked for anything to be better because it was impeccable. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

This DJ pair was awesome!!

We had a crazy wedding week with Hurricane Florence affecting our wedding venue/plans and he was very responsive and flexible with all of our last minute changes. We definitely were able to #GoWiththeFlo! DJ Soto and his assistant were responsive to guest requests, provided all necessary equipment, and were very organized. DJ Soto was detailed with his schedule while also flexible and relaxed. They helped the night flow very smoothly and compliments from guests continued all night! We used his service for both ceremony & reception and are very glad we did. He spent the entire day with us and was such a pleasure! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

Steffen and Soto Entertainment was a HUGE reason our day was perfect. From the very beginning, Steffen was responsive and helpful with any questions we posed. He kept in contact throughout the planning process and even met with us before the day to go over the ceremony and reception timeline. He managed music perfectly for the ceremony in coordination with our director. I can’t even express how much fun the reception was. He played every song we requested and kept people on the dance floor all night long. Many of our guests have asked about the DJ for future events based on their experience. We could not recommend Steffen enough!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Pahola · Married on 07/21/2018

I can not say enough about Steffen! He was the kindest person and so easy to work with! He knew exactly what I wanted, he also has awesome communication skills and will do anything to make your day special! I also looked for a DJ that was bilingual and could translate In Spanish and he did an awesome job! It was a big bonus. I highly recommend Soto entertainment for any of your events they for sure will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Andrew · Married on 07/14/2018

HOME-RUN! Two thumbs way up. 5/5 rating for Soto's Entertainment. From experience, a high level of professionalism, and the highest quality of service. Not only did Soto's Entertainment play a crucial role for our wedding night but exceeded high expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved having Steffen as part of our big day! A few weeks before, we met with him to run through the entire timeline. We told him what type of music we love and hate. Everything came together even with a last minute move from outside (the venue) to inside. The transition was flawless and went off without a hitch. Steffen was responsive and flexible from the very beginning stages of planning. Book Steffen for your wedding asap, you won't want to miss out!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2018

Loved having Sotos as our DJ! They were SO fast and responsive, and were able to take our 'vision' and 'must have playlist' and turn it into such a fun party. Our day of DJ did a great job of keeping people on the dance floor while also guiding people through the evening. I loved working with them and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Y

Yeni · Married on 04/19/2018

I can't thank Soto's Entertainment enough!!! They did an amazing job at my wedding that literally EVERYONE was bragging about Edward, our MC/DJ. We loved that they dressed up nice and played great music. The sound was amazing! I had a bilingual wedding and he did a great job making sure everyone knew what was going on. I hired them like 2 weeks before the wedding so I was freaking out because I didn't know how this was going to turn out but Steffen, the owner, was on top of EVERYTHING! He made sure to ask the questions that my husband and I would have never thought about! I highly recommend Soto's Entertainment!!! I already have 2 family members that are going to be using him this year for their party!!! :D Thank you Edward, Steffen and everyone at Soto's Entertainment!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018