Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design Reviews

120 | Melbourne, FL

120 Reviews for Sophisticated Gents Entertainment/DJs & Event Design

Sixto · Married on 03/03/2018

We are very pleased with the experience that Sophisticated Gents was able to provide for our wedding. Fred is very professional, experienced, and knows how to bring the entertainment all night long at a great value.
    If you consider music to be an important part of your event, I recommend Sophisticated Gents. From the minute we met Fred, I knew we were in good hands. He helped us through the process of choosing songs, but he also listened to our feedback and ran with it. Overall, the entertainment from Sophisticated Gents was one of many reasons our wedding turned out so special.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Stephanye · Married on 03/02/2018

We worked with Fredrick to make our wedding day a day to remember and he did not disappoint! He was so attentive when we had questions and very professional throughout the entire planning process and event. I would definitely recommend sophisticated gents for any event!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/24/2017

Sophisticated Gents truly lives up to their name. They work in such a sophisticated matter and created the most sophisticated and beautiful wedding I could have ever not only attended but have as my own! They went ABOVE AND BEYOND, what we could have ever expected to walk into and see as OUR wedding. From the centerpieces, Lightning, drapery, decor, monogrammed wall, photo booth, to the overall entertainment and music for the wedding, every part of it was phenomenal! We couldn’t have had a better company in charge of making our day any more perfect than sophisticated gents did for us. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is planning a wedding, anniversary party, birthday, homecoming, or any celebration for that matter. They will make the process easy for you by giving you great detail and always keeping your best interest in my mind the whole way through. Everyone told us how stressful wedding planning is, with sophisticated gents next to us the whole way through our wedding, we didn’t have any stress! We are Beyond thankful for all they did for us In preparation for our wedding and on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

If I could give Fredrick and his team more than five stars I would. They were more than professional at every stage in planning my wedding with them. Getting in touch with them was a breeze and in the even that I had to leave a message I received a return call or email the same day with answers. On the day of the wedding they were on time, very professional, courteous to me and to all of my guests. I received complements for Fredrick from my guest for weeks after the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Sophisticated Gents, if I had to do it all over again, they would still be my number one pick.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/03/2017

Highly recommend! We were fortunate enough to have DJ Frederick as our DJ. He kept everyone dancing and made it such a fun night.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Holli · Married on 10/28/2017

If I could give 10 stars I would. I can't say enough on how great they were. From start to finish they were outstanding. Id definately recommend tgem to anyone. It warms my heart Everytime someone compliments and remembers that day.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2017

Best party ever!!! Fredrick was the DJ for my wedding on October 14th 2017 and we had a great time. I live out of town in South Carolina, so I couldn’t meet with him until the week of the wedding, but he was so calm and prepared. He had a sheet for me and my husband to review and fill out that had any ‘must plays’ and ‘do not play’ lists. He also had spots for all the other important songs like: first dance, last dance, father daughter dance, cake cutting song...you name it and it was addressed. I hadn’t even thought of all of the different song choices until he asked so I was overwhelmed with all of the choices and at one point I said “I don’t know, you pick”. He never got frustrated with me at all, he simply said “ I like ‘How sweet it is to be loved by you’ for cake cutting, what do you think about that?” He even played the song to remind me of the lyrics. His years of experience shows! I had a blast, he read the crowd so well. We had everyone dancing and singing along! For the ceremony the steel drums were a hit and set the coastal vibe perfectly! I never once worried about anything the day of the wedding! I would highly recommend Sophisticated Gents and Fredrick!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Laurie · Married on 10/07/2017

Frederick was AMAZING! He had the party going the entire time and was very organized! He was very open to our suggestions and requests! We also opted for the photo booth which was the most amazing photo booth set-up ever! Our guests could not stop talking about how much fun they had with the dancing/music as well as the photo booth! I will hire Frederick for any and every event I ever have! Best wedding ever!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Frederick was so amazing with all of the details and wedding events during the reception! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to have an amazing and fun wedding! :)

Sent on 05/16/2017

Tracy · Married on 04/08/2017

Freddie was absolutely amazing. Everyone stayed on the dance floor. The day ran really smooth thanks to his direction.

Sent on 04/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

We were in need of a DJ 5 days before our wedding because of a miscommunication error with our booked DJ. Gents entertainment saved the day! Freddy was amazing! He made sure everyone had a blast and he made our night better than we could have imagined it. Things happen for a reason and we're so happy we got to spend our special evening with you!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

Frederick was our DJ and he was wonderful . Made our day very special very easy to work with and even pulled a few things off for us that wr requested. Thank you for being apart of our day!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

Frederick was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He did an amazing job and all of our guests enjoyed him as well as we did.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tina · Married on 08/20/2016

Freddie and his team were truly amazing and genuine in providing a wonderful experience at my daughters wedding. There talent and experience is beyond compare and I highly recommend up lighting at any event, it makes a beautiful difference!!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • Lenna

Lenna M. · Married on 07/07/2016

Exceeded our expectations

Fredrick kept the dance floor FULL the whole night! He was amazing! Definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Sean · Married on 06/18/2016

Truly professional entertainment group from start to finish. They know how to keep the crowd entertained. I would recommend them to all my friends and family members.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Toni · Married on 06/11/2016

Sophisticated gents is a top of the line DJ and event design service provider. We truly believe that our wedding would not have been as good if we didn't have them. I discovered them at a bridal show and right from the start everyone was professional and very eager to help. Our reception was absolutely perfect. We have received so many compliments saying that Frederick kept everything flowing so well and entertaining. If we had it to do all over again; we would go with Sopjisticated Gents again( they truly made the day.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Carly · Married on 05/22/2016

No words can describe how amazing this company is! We had Frederick as our DJ and we couldn't have been happier! Everyone can not stop talking about what a great time they had!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jovi · Married on 05/07/2016

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, it took us quite some time to find Sophisticated Gents. We chose them because they guaranteed us they would get the party going and keep it going to the end. They really kept to their promise. The dance floor was full all night and the music was perfect. Everyone kept asking who the DJ was. I would recommend Sophisticated Gents to whoever wants a great quality DJ.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

We had our wedding 4/30/16 at the Crowne Plaza Melbourne and it was spectacular! We planned our wedding from Massachusetts and chose our vendors based on reviews and recommendations. We met with Frederick in June 2015 and knew he was the right person to DJ our wedding. Sophisticated Gents makes it so easy to plan your wedding from another location with their online portal.

Frederick made our wedding truly memorable. Our guests (74) were dancing the entire evening which is exactly what we wanted! Everyone is still talking about Frederick and our wedding!

We would highly recommend Frederick and Sophisticated Gents to DJ your wedding. Five stars isn't enough for this review! He is amazing at his profession and will make your wedding memorable.

Sent on 05/06/2016
  • User6620072 · 2+ years ago

Frederick was awesome. We had a "jew-ish" wedding, and he nailed all of the standard music. As the groom was the last of his parents children to be married off, there was a special song where the guests all dance around his mother. We had no idea what music was to be used, and he got it 100% correct. He also had the hora perfected!

In addition to the music, our package also included the gobo light and all the uplighting. The room looked amazing thanks to Frederick and his team!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Alie · Married on 04/09/2016

I used Trent through sophisticated gents as our wedding dj and he was absolutely amazing! He was basically our coordinator the day of the wedding and helped everything run smoothly, and on time. He made sure that we didnt forget about anything that we wanted to do! We used him for our ceremony/cocktail hr/ and reception. He had everyone on the dance floor, from all age groups! Sophisticated gents is so much more than a dj group! I would highly recommend them! They were a key part in helping us have the fun wedding that we wanted! They may be a little more expensive than other dj groups but it is 100% worth it. They play a much more critical part in your wedding than you might think! I've also interacted with Fredrick, the owner, on a couple occasions. He is also amazing! Very energetic, personable, organized and professional! I was 100% satisfied, they even exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Christie · Married on 04/09/2016

Fredrick was absolutely amazing. He listened to our wants and needs and catered to them. He really got to know us as a couple. Offered helpful suggestions along the way. He is amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Dijana · Married on 04/08/2016

One of the major things my husband requested out of the wedding was to get everyone up on the dance floor. Well he got his wish! After all the speeches were given and food was served, Fredrick had EVERYONE dancing. We didn't give him many restrictions for the playlist, just told him to do his thing, and I wouldn't have had it any other way! He read the crowd so well and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. You can really tell he loves what he does too, he was having just as much fun as the rest of us! Fredrick was really the best, hire him, you won't regret it! I can't wait to see pictures and video of the dance party!!

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 03/26/2016

Working with sophisticated gents for the DJ and entertainment was a seamless and easy process. Each meeting we had was very organized and I felt " in the loop" through the entire process. Their online portal/worksheet made the picking of songs very easy. When it came to the actual event my expectations were far exceeded. The up lighting was the ice on the cake and made the venue beautiful. And Fred as the DJ was AMAZING!! He was able to really get our crowd going and turned the event into an amazing party. I was so sad when the music stopped at the end of the night. Wish we could have partied forever! In my mind there is no other choice for your wedding event!!

Sent on 04/08/2016